Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 09:00 PM   #141
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ooc: Oh, that was bloody excellent, Maggie! "How should I know? This isn't moonlight!" *grins* Wonderful!

Tano: *spots Maggie running for her life* Hey, Maggie!
Maggie: Can't - stop - now - must - survive - *pant, pant*
Tano: Maggie, come here! *grabs Maggie by the back of her shirt and hauls her behind the chocolate pile* Hide here.
Maggie: Thanks!
Tano: Don't thank me. It's worth it to see Elrond's face like that.

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-24-2002, 10:17 PM   #142
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

OOC- LOVED that, Maggie/Willow!!!

Allie *Runs to catch up with Elrond*- WAIT! Stop chasing Maggie! LISTEN TO ME! Anyway....what do the letters REALLY mean? STTOP!

Elrond- I can't!!! MUST...get...dwarf.

Allie- *sigh* May as well go find her myself...*sees two moving creatures behind the chocolate pile.* Hi!

Tano- Back you devil!

Allie- I'm not going to rob you...I'm going to hide with you guys. Elrond is insane. I'm rather scared myself.

Maggie- I noticed...

*All three sit silently behind the pile*
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 09-24-2002, 11:43 PM   #143
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Allie: So... what did those letters mean anyway.

Maggie: They meant what I told you, I wasn't making that stuff about reading the script up you know. And I'm not a dwarf!

Tano: We never said you were.

Maggie: You didn't, but Elrond did. I'm an elf, and it's not like I'm short enough for people to get confused about my race... (trails of into indignant muttering.)

OOC: Thanks guys, I had fun writing it.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-25-2002, 05:09 PM   #144
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
*Human is putting large amounts of chocolate into the Katt/sack.*

Human: This will be a very comphortable journey.

Katt/sack: By the time you're done filling me up there'll be no room for you.

Human: Shut up! You're a sack! You're not supposed to talk.

Katt/sack: I'm a goddess and I can do whatever the hell I want.! *Stands up* I can fly! *Takes a big jump and lands with a loud fooump* Ow! Can we leave now?

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 09-25-2002, 06:46 PM   #145
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Human came round the bend at that moment, dragging behind her the reproach of KC. She could be heard muttering:
“Stupid talking horses, stupid talking sacks, stupid chocolate, stupid Goddess, stupid stupid…”

*Allie pops out of bush* “Human?”
Human: “Allie?”
*Tano Pops out of bush* “Human?”
Human: “Tano?”
*Maggie pops out of bush* “Human?”
Human: “Maggie?”
Tano: “Human?”
Human: “Allie?”
Allie: “Human?”
Maggie: “Tano?”
Allie: “Maggie?”
Tano: “Human?”
Maggie: “Allie?
Human: “Human?”
Sack: “Maggie?”
Tano: “Neh?”
Human: “What are the three of you doing in that bush?”
Allie: “Bush?”
Human: “Yes! The one your standing in!”
Maggie: “Allie? I mean, We’re hiding form Elrond.”
Sack: “Oh.”
Maggie: “You see, he’s trying to murder me.”
Allie: “Tano?”
Maggie: “Maggie!”
Allie: “Who?”
Tano: “Elrond!”
Human: “Elrond?”
Sack: “Human?”
Human: “Elrond!”
Elrond: “KILL!”
Allie, Tano, and Maggie, possessing both speed and agility, ducked back into the bush when they saw the Great elf foaming at the mouth round the bend. Human, however, was still puzzling out the previous conversation, and only noticed Elrond a fraction of a second before he would have been upon her.
Elrond: “Dwarf…”
Human had only this fraction of a second.
Human: “I’m taller than Maggie!”
Elrond: “I don’t care.” *raises hands ominously above head*
*Human screams like a girl*
*WHACK*
*silence*
Maggie: “Oh no! Human’s been horrifically murdered in my stead by Elrond!”
Allie: “No *beep*, Sherlock.”
Human: “Actually, Elrond got mauled by KC.”
Indeed, he had been. Limbs could be seen sticking out form underneath KC, who slumped in a self-satisfied way.
Human: “Not that I’m ungrateful about it or anything…”
Maggie: “Perhaps now would be the time to go…”
Old 09-25-2002, 07:05 PM   #146
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
Violet:wait!we must stock up on chocolate!

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 09-26-2002, 12:05 AM   #147
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Human: "But I've got a whole sack full of--"
But TLA had already scattered in the winds...
Old 09-26-2002, 04:43 AM   #148
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Allie, Tano, Maggie and Human come running back at high speed back inside the Last Homely House where the rest of the TLA still resides. In their haste they forgot KC and the elf beneath it*

*back in the house*

Allie: Quick! Everyone pack your things! We're leaving!
Elizabeth: But there was a banket tonight, speaking of which.... all the elves are looking for Master Elrond to preside it. Have you seen him?*

*the four look at each other in horror* KC! We forgot the sack!

Elizabeth: Um... I was talking about Elrond here.
Tano: *starts shoving stuff in her bag* Um... seek the bag and you'll find Elrond. But I think it would be a good idea if he never found us!
Zandalf: What did you do to Master Elrond? Don't forget that you're all guests in his house.
Maggie: He forgot it first.
Zandalf: *rolls eyes* Where is he?
Human: *points*Behind that bush. I wouldn't recommend looking for hem though.

*Zandalf and Sarah go to the bush and find the sack and bits of Elrond underneath it.*
Sarah: Ouch, that must hurt.
Zandalf: KC! How could you!
*the bag doesn't answer but continues to look smug. The two others manage to get KC of Elrond. The half-elf looks daised and is singing drinking songs.*
Sarah: Is he supposed to do that?
Zandalf: Try being squashed by a big sack with an undetermined contence. I doub' you'll be feeling fine.
*Zandalf carries the miffed Lord of Rivendell to sickbay while Sarah drags KC back inside. Meanwhile the rest of the TLA starts packing stores (and chocolate) and loading them on the horses in high speed.*
Old 09-26-2002, 05:31 PM   #149
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Hannah: *Finds milk chocolate* Good! *Stuffs in sack* *Finds Dark chocolate* Yay! *Stuffs in sack* *Finds white chocolate* Yummy! *Stuffs in sack* *Finds Urple chocolate* Urple?..... aw, it'll do *stuffs in sack*

Maggie: *Pokes head in* Ready all?

Hannah: Wait! *Finds Skittles™* Just in case I run out of chocolate... *stuffs into cloak pocket* And plain sugar will do... *stuffs a whole bag into afore mentioned pocket* That'll keep me up until the end of the world.

Zandalf: *also pokes head in* That's Dagor Dagorath.

Hannah: Whatever...

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 09-26-2002, 07:56 PM   #150
Christiana
Elf Lord

*Violet stocks up on brown sugar,maple sugar candy, chocolate covered strawberries,and white chocolate.*

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 09-26-2002, 10:08 PM   #151
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

[The company has packed up and left Rivindell after leaving Elrond in the care of a very confused Glorfindel, (who got even more confused when Maggie kept dropping "hints" to him.) And they are now riding towards the foothills of the mountains.]

Maggie: (Looks sad) Maybe I shouldn't played that trick on Elrond, now he's probably going to fire me from my job as Head Librarian of Imladris.

Zandalf: Aw he'll forgive you sooner... or later.

Elizabeth: Probably later.

Maggie: Yeah. Definetly later.

Tano: Maggie... Your tone there suggests that he might have more than one reason to be angry with you.

Sarah: What did you do?

Maggie: You'll find out when he wakes up.

Human: How? We've already left.

Maggie: You'll probably be able to hear his scream of rage from here.

Zandalf: Scream of rage? Wha-

(he is cut off by the predicted scream of rage which was long, and drawn out with echos that bounced off the hills till they gradually died down.)

Maggie: We should probably ride a bit faster now, he just found out that I stole Vilya. (grins smugly and goads Rosemary into a gallop.)

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-27-2002, 05:46 PM   #152
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Sarah: Um... me thinks I'm going to follow Maggie really fast ...
Allie: Sarah?
Sarah: Um...yes?
Zandalf: What did YOU take?
Sarah: Me? nothing!
Zandalf: Sarah!
Sarah: I wasn't stealing! Honest! I was merely trying to show Elrond that tripled enchanted locks and mithril chains simply aren't enough to protect the lowest basement!
Elizabeth: What was in that basement?
Sarah:*eyes cast down* Chocolate.
Hannah: Chocolate? But there was plenty chocolate up for graps in the kitchen! Even urple chocolate!
Sarah: I know but this was.. *swallows and looks very guilty* ... praliné filled chocolate. *wails* I just couldn't resist!
Zandalf: *hits his forehead* Why did I ever agreed to lead this company? Now Elrond will never let me in Rivendell as long as he can say 'TLA'.

*the distant scream of rage changes into a shriek of bloodrage as Elrond discovers the latest theft. The horses and the TLA get uneasy.*

Zandalf: *shrugs* Oh well, I'll just try and buy him the last action figure from star wars, I believe he still misses Darth Vader. Alright troops, lets get the mountains between us and the very angry elven lord, shall we?

*The rest readily agrees and soon catches up with the fleeing Maggie and Sarah. The weather suddenly changes and corresponds with the current temper of the master of Rivendell. Rains pours from the sky and the wind is icy. The TLA tries to find some form of shelter*
Old 09-27-2002, 05:55 PM   #153
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Allie- thinks-*okay, OKAY...must be mature, responsible adult...must...* SAYS-Sarah...um...I hate to ask, but, is there any chocolate left for me?

Sarah- Yes....plenty.

Allie- WHERE?

Sarah- I don't know! Honestly, I don't!

Allie- You do! You theif! You villain! TRAITOR!

*Sarah starts running. Allie runs after her. They jump on horses, going nowhere.*

Zandalf- STOP!! THERE ARE GOBLINS AND WARGS AND ROCKS! What are you two doing??? Waaiiit! * chases after*

OOC- Will they stop? For the love of chocolate, someone take over this insanity!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 09-27-2002, 07:21 PM   #154
Christiana
Elf Lord

Violet:why would we want to eat goblins,wargs,and rocks while there is chocolate around?
*rides off on Lightfall*

Old 09-28-2002, 03:05 PM   #155
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(as everybody is riding off into the mountains it begins to rain. This was fourtunate as it slowed everybody down and gave Zandalf a chance to get them all calmed and in moods that were at least sembalences of sanity. Unfourtunately everyone was soaked and several members of the company seemed to be developing colds.)

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 09-28-2002, 05:23 PM   #156
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: *sniffles* Does anyone have kleenex? Anyone? Or something?
Sarah: Yeah, hold ob a minute...*digs in pockets* Er...*the pocket, like everything else, is soaked, and the kleenex comes up as bits of lint* Or not.
Tano: Neber-mind. I'b okay.
Violet: Are we ever going to stop? I'm tired and cold and hungry--
Allie: And the chocolate is running out....

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 09-28-2002, 06:45 PM   #157
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Violet: Zandalf?
Zandalf: Hmmm?
Violet: Can take a look at the map?
Zandalf: No.
Violet: Well, it’s just that we’ve been going for a very long time—
Zandalf: We’ll get there soon.
Violet: I was just thinking that maybe we need to get our bearings, what with the rain and all, we might get confused and—
Zandalf: I know precisely where we are.
Violet: And you haven’t taken a look at the map in quite some time and—
Zandalf: *darkly* I said “no” and I mean “no.”
Violet: *babbling* Well, just me and some of the others were just thinking that maybe you’d lost it.
Hannah: Violet, shh!
Zandalf: Lost it?
Violet: Well, yeah, I mean, we did leave Rivendale in quite a hurry…
Sara: And we’re all very tired and very hungry.
Allie: And the chocolate supplies are low.
Tano: And we want to see the frickin’ map!
Zandalf: Well, you can’t see the map.
Tano: Why not?!
Zandalf: *loftily* Because I said so. And I am Zandalf, and Zandalf means me! To think that I should lived to be “Let’s see the map”ed by Chocolate-Crazed Fantasy Nuts as if I were Willy Wonka selling chocolates at the door!
Maggie: *waking* You’re doing what now?
*Violet, Tano and Allie advance dramatically on their soggy ponies toward Zandalf*
Allie: Just give us the map and no one gets hurt.
Zandalf: Do you forget that I am wizard? I could put such spells on you that would make you allergic to chocolate!
All: No!
Maggie: *dramatically* A fate worse than death!
Human: *waking* Neh?
Zandalf settles into a smug silence while every one else settles into a more agitated, muttering curses and some saying various Spanish profanities kind of silence. For a time.
Human: *riding up to Zalndalf* Are you sure you know where we’re going? I wanna take a look at that map…*begins to rifle through Zandalf’s saddle bags*
Zandalf: That’s it! *raises staff over head while chanting*
And magically, Human turns into…

OOC: And the next person to post gets to decide what I turn into!
Old 09-28-2002, 08:47 PM   #158
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: Er...Human? Or do we call you Penguin now?
*The group all stares at the small, blinking penguin sitting on the ground, staring about her with a sense of confusion*
Pengiun: Meir?
Tano: *sighs* Now look what you've done. Come here, Penguin. *scoops up the bird and puts Penguin in front of her on Freak* You can ride with me. Come on, guys. Let's get going again.

ooc: Er...it was the avatar, really...

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 09-28-2002, 09:09 PM   #159
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
*KC/Sack was asleep but has just woken up*

KC/Sack: What? Penguin? What what?!? *Lurches up* Aaaaah! I'm not a penguin! *Starts floumping down hill which, luckily, it the way they were headed.*

Tano: No! Wait! KC! Er... Sack! Come back! *Rides after*

Maggie: Hey! Wait up! *Follows*

Zandalf: Jesh! *Refuses to follow*

All healthfull people: Aw crap. *Follow*

All sick people: So we'll just stay here, shall we? *hopefully*

OOC: We run into spiders now, right? I'm not quite sure... being a sack and all.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 09-28-2002, 09:19 PM   #160
Christiana
Elf Lord

all of a sudden,a goblin appears.
"Toll please."
Violet:why do we have to do that?"
Goblin:Because i want a vacation on Mercuery .
Violet:Screw the vacation! we dont have any money!
Goblin:im not sorry,but ur under arrest.
Tano:what the heck?
*goblins surround them*

Closed Thread