Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2003, 05:13 PM   #121
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: I think this one and A Lost Hope are both dying.
ic: "Where is it, where is it..." muttered Sam. "He must have dropped it here somewhere..." Sam was hunting all around, hoping to find The Ring.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:20 PM   #122
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin walked out into the clearing to find nothing. As he was about to turn around something caught his eye. The Ring! Frodo mist have dropped it when he was attacked! Pippin quickly ran over and picked it up hoping Gollum was gone. He turned and went to go find Frodo and to give him the Ring before it tempted him.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 06:13 PM   #123
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: sorry about being away so long i was trying to post but everything was screwed up, it's fixed now . Anywho, i'm back.

ic: Frodo felt around, and a mound started to build in his throat and then he looked up at Strider. "I-I-I must have dropped it, somewhere! oh my....OH my! What are we going to do?!" Frodo asked hysterically as Pippin hurddled towards them.

ooc: no! no! it can't be dying! it just can't die! NO graveyard for this rpg, plz, *begs* i'm sick of all the rpgs that i'm in that die, lets not let this one die.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 09:09 PM   #124
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"I-I-I must have dropped it, somewhere! Oh my...OH my! What are we going to do?!" Frodo panicked. Gimli started, If that elf even thinks of getting it.... he thought. He looked around for the tratiorus two.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 09:26 PM   #125
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Sam was watching Pippin. Pippin had the Ring. Sam couldn't let Pippin give the Ring back to Frodo. He dived out of the bush he was hiding in, and tackled Pippin. "Give us that! We wants it! Yes Precious, we wants it. Give it to us!"
Old 09-08-2003, 10:29 PM   #126
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gimli grabbed Sam, managing to pull him clear of Pippin, and the Ring, and threw him to the ground. His drew his battle axe, and glared at the evil hobbit with hate-filled eyes. "You'd best give the Ring back, Pippin, before the elf shows up as well." Sam struggled a bit, "Best not to move about too much now, you backstabbing evil thing!"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:31 PM   #127
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Aragorn grabbed Sam by the collar. "Master Samwise, I don't think that is a good idea." He said. He nodded at Pippin to give the ring to frodo, "Now for you, if you come close to your master, or the ring, I have a trusty dwarf at hand." He nodded at Gimli. Slowly the sun rose over the mountains, "We need to keep moving." said Aragorn. He kept Sam in front of him, and sent Gimli to stand by Legolas, along with Boromir. "Which way are we going?" Aragorn asked Gandalf. "The pass to Caradhas is blocked," Gandalf said. "The mines?" Aragorn asked. "That is our path," Gandalf said.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 10:39 PM   #128
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin stood up quickly and backed away from Sam, staring at him in shock. Sam! Of all people! "But....Sam! You....he...the Ring..." He studdered. Pippin turned to Frodo, "Here! You can have It!" he said quickly. As he was about to let go of the Ring, an evil stirred in his mind.Why shouldn't I keep It. I found It. Why shouldn't I just run? Why....NO! Shaking his head slightly he gave the Ring to Frodo.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 09-09-2003, 07:44 PM   #129
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Why doesn't that damned Elf help me?! Fine, I'll get out of here myself... Sam suddenly stopped and dropped to his knees. "Frodo, Mr. Frodo, sir, I'm so sorry sir, I don't know what came over me, I don't know why I did it, you can have It, I don't want It, please Mr. Frodo, I'm sorry!"
Old 09-09-2003, 08:26 PM   #130
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas walked out from behind a tree and turned to Frodo with a grim physiognamy. "Frodo," he began, and let out a big sigh. "That isn't the One, if you are in that belief. Well,.. it COULD be. Let me make sure, if you would." He held out his hand and waited for the One to be placed in his sweating palm.

Last edited by SilverFairy : 09-10-2003 at 12:41 AM.
SilverFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 08:37 PM   #131
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Er, you lost me. Frodo has the Ring, not me.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:47 PM   #132
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin frowned at the elf's words, "Yes it is the One..." he said looking at him. "I would not have been tempted if it was just a simple band of gold! And it would not have driven Sam mad!" Pippin said calmly yet angerly. "Or you..." he added quietly hoping Legolas had not heard the words.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-10-2003, 12:44 AM   #133
SilverFairy
Hobbit

ooc: sorry 'bout that... when i had posted, i was thinking about sam, and typed 'sam' instead of frodo. i edited it to fit, though.

ic: "Pippin, you and your silly thoughts! You ARE the ideal fool of a Took! If I have not a single reason to doubt whether it is the One or not, then I would not be asking for it. We can't go to the Fires of Doom with the wrong ring! Give me the ring, Frodo, so I can see if it is the One or not, or we will all be doomed!"
Old 09-10-2003, 10:03 PM   #134
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"I do believe we have the right thing, it has been tested many of times before this fellowship even came together! I would have thought you of all people would have believed that since you are in this fellowship, then you must have believed it to be true not back off before i yell for Strider you conieving elf! Of all people i never thought it'd be an elf so fair! And as for you Sam, i will think about it for now, this small little ring has seemed to cause much grief to everyone." Frodo scowled.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 09-10-2003, 10:30 PM   #135
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas threw back his hair and said, in a haughty, arrogant manner, "Yes, I am 'an elf so fair' and am far older and wiser than YOU. You have a ring, but how are you so sure that someone such as,... Boromir... hasn't switched it with a fake? I'm afraid, Frodo, that you cannot win this arguement. Please let me examine the ring."
Old 09-10-2003, 11:39 PM   #136
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"Do you not trust everyone in this fellowship? Elrond is far wiser than you and he was the one that chose this fellowship along with Gandalf and you are questioning their judgment, and for another thing i told you to shut your trap and leave me alone. And i do not need to win this argument with you for i have already won it. NOW go back to your own business!" Frodo said sternly at Legolas, "NOW!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 09-11-2003, 12:33 AM   #137
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas scrunched his nose and began to laugh. "Ye silly hobbit! Lord Elrond IS the one who put this group together.. and he put me in it, for a reason! Now is it really too much to ask? Please give me the ring so I can see if it is the One! I don't want to KEEP the ring! How many times have I told you that? I fear for your mithril, not your stupid ring!"
Old 09-11-2003, 12:47 AM   #138
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Shut your mouth now, elf, or soon you will meet the mithril on my axe!" Gimli said to Legolas. "Leave the Ringbearer alone, do you not think he has enough to worry about without you breathing down his neck, trying to get your manicured mitts on the Ring!!!"

Last edited by Gulio, Strength of Many : 09-11-2003 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:00 PM   #139
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Hi!

ic: I don't think I'm ever going to get the One Ring. What if it's destroyed? What'll happen to Middle Earth? What'll happen to me, more importantly? Sam thought to himself. "Oh Frodo, what are you doing" Sam muttered.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:20 PM   #140
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin listened as Frodo and Legolas argued about if it was the right Ring or not. He looked behind his shoulder to see if Gandalf, Aragorn or Boromir were coming yet thinking they would have heard the shouting. None of them were in sight but something else was. "Orcs!"

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade