Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: I'm even interested to know, get on with it

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:02 PM   #122
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: really?? that is good. why should I get on with it?? I mean it will be more intersting if I keep all of you in suspence....just kidding!

ic: as she is riding she hears another scream and this time she is sure it is not her imagination. she gallops towards the Scream and is supprised to find another elf, siting on the forest floor and crying.(this a young elf; 50 or so) she appeared to me as a very young elf that twisted her ankle. I asked her what happend in quenya and she answered me in the common tounge, "I am being followed by a large group of orcs and i fell and twisted my ankle, they will be here any minute. can you help me please??" I felt very sorry for the poor girl and smiled gently at her. "of course I will help you." I quickly helped her on my horse and I mounted in back of her. "which way are they comming?" I asked. "from over there" she answered. well I was very dissapointed. if they were coming any way exepet that way we could escape to bree but now there was no chance of us getting there. "Namarie, lets go" i said in Quenya.

want to learn more??? stay logged on and you will find out next time on "THe Quest for Aragorn's Heir"!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-27-2002 at 07:04 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:23 PM   #123
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Tossed back in forth at her room in the Inn. She couldn't sleep, and she certainly didn't want to show her face in the Common Room. what with Gandalf down there in all.
In the distance she heard a scream, but only thought that the maker of the scream was one of Freddy's many secrets.

Old 10-27-2002, 07:30 PM   #124
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ic:Woah! One of Freddy's secrets? If you think Freddy has secrets You don't know Belladona well do ya?

occ: Losillewen, left after that. I don't know where she went. Maybe to inspect the scream. Gandalf didn't seem worried about it so neither was I. We talked long into the night.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:37 PM   #125
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok here is some more of my story. Freddy- you got ooc and ic backwards. Ic means "in content" and ooc means "out of content". ok??

ic: when Namarie finally stoped running i decieded we were far away from the orcs for them to think that we had gone towards rivendell. I dismounted and set up camp decideding that we would spend the night there. I layed down some blankets and took a look at the elf's ankle. "My name Is Losillewen. I am from Lothlorien. what is your name and where are you from?" I asked. "I am from everywhere. my name is Caelwen. I was walking in the wood tonight and sudenly orcs sprong up from nowhere and i started to run. I sliped and twisted my ankle, I think." "alright" i said. "tomorrow I will take you anywhere within 10 miles of here. or if you like i will take you to bree, and there you can rest for a while before you go 'everywhere' again." "May I decide in the morning?" she asked. "sure" i said. in the middle of the night after I had tended her ankle I thought I heard something. then suddenly out of nowhere came....

want to learn more?? stay logged on and we will be right back to hear about "The Quest for Aragorn's Heir"!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-27-2002 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-27-2002, 07:40 PM   #126
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

After laying awake for more than a half hour, she decided to get up and face facts. She needed to speak with Gandalf about what happened and get the information for when the Ship would be back to take her back to the Grey Havens, and also to tell him that they were going to leave today.

She quickly dressed in her usual attire and went done to the smokey din below.

Old 10-27-2002, 07:43 PM   #127
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: are you guys getting board of my story?? if so I can make it stop quick....
Old 10-27-2002, 07:44 PM   #128
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc:I knew that I just got it confused this one time

ic: We were smoking, When Aeryn came. I nodded and left. I needed some sleep anyway.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:48 PM   #129
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Go on Ms. Undomial, continue!

Old 10-27-2002, 07:53 PM   #130
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Nodded at Freddy who wuickly scuttled out of the room.
She sat down next to Gandalf who was quiet for a while, smoking his pipe, a disgusting smell emitting from it.
"Gandalf, I'm sorry about...about the girl, Mirial, I knew she wasn't good but I-"
"Don't apologize Aeryn." He said quietly, "I wasn't really upset with you, I was just generally upset."
Aeryn sighed,"Where did she go?"
Gandalf actually smiled at her, " Late last night I had Daran take her to Rivendell she will be ready for the adventure then. She must be rid of his voice."
Aeryn looked at him cynically, " You can't honestly trust her Gandalf, she was going to kill me, and probably Try to kill Losillewen and Freddy, you can't trust a murderer!" she said loudly banging her fist on the table causing several people to turn her way.
"I trust you don't I?" Gandalf asked, not really wanting an answer.

Aeryn became quiet and still, the past blazing in her mind.

Old 10-27-2002, 08:21 PM   #131
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: okay.

then out of nowhere came about 100 ranger of teh north(they gaurded teh shire then. remember??). "Elen Sila lummen omemtilmo. I am a elf from Lothlorien, and we were pursude by orcs a little way back." i said. he answered in the common tounge; "hello. for a moment there we thought you yourselves were orcs. but now I see that you are not. there was a band of orcs heading this way and we just finisher them off." the leader of the rangers said. "My name is Losillewen. I am a Galadrim heading for Bree. My companion is sleeping and she must not be wakend. Her name is Caelwen, she is a elf and she says that she is from everywhere. we will be heading for bree in the morning so please leave us for the time being. I thank you for destroying the orcs and I hope to meet you again before the end of the world for Aragorn was one of your kindred and I knew him and loved him." after we talked for a while the rangers left, and we were once again alone.

I will right more later!!!
Old 10-27-2002, 08:35 PM   #132
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Stared blankly at Gandalf, "You know that I don't like to talk about...about that...I've asked you not to talk about it either...I hope you certainly didn't tell Mr. Burrows...He has enough secrets of his own that I can't quite figure...I don't want them to have reason not to trust me......" her voice faded at the end.
Gandalf chuckled, "You do not care what people think of you remember?" He was of course speaking of a conversation she had before they split up... 'You must be careful to be kind to the people you will meet, they may think something of it if you...if you are as curt with them as you are with your kindred' he had lectured, she had just nodded lamely and replied,' and you think I care what they will think Mithrandir? I care not for the perseptions of others'.....
She shook her head. What was she supposed to say to that?

Old 10-27-2002, 08:50 PM   #133
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: people lets get this thread to the morning so I can make somthing happen(morning of the thread; not real morning)!! please!!! Aeryn, I think you are well suited for the job.... so if you accept...... well is it a yes, it should be because...... thank you for saying yes! I would like it to be morning within 5 minites.... t-5 and counting....
Old 10-27-2002, 08:53 PM   #134
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

She shook her head, and took her leave of Gandalf. She went to her room and remained awake when dawn came.

Old 10-27-2002, 09:06 PM   #135
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: thank you aeryn! *later* I am back now!!

ic: when Morning came I awakend Caelwen and helped her get on Namarie. she had decided to come with me to Bree, so we started off on the journy. Namarie had run long and hard the night before so we had no clue how far we were from bree. I knew the general direction though so at least we were not totally lost. we talked long and so I learned about her backround. She was born one of the Galadrim....

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-27-2002 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:16 PM   #136
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic: She was Born one of the Galadrim and when she was very young her parents took her to mirkwood. later there her parents were killed by orcs and she was taken care of by teh mirkwood elves. she has no Idea who her parents are, and neither did the elves of mirkwood. I told her that I did not know who my parent were either and they were also killed by orcs after they left Lothlorien with my younger sister. we sleped in the forest that night and figured that the next day we would get to bree.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:19 PM   #137
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

When the sun finally began to peak over the earth, Aeryn went outside, packing her horse, Artamir. She could tell he was still mad about the fact they didn't leave last night.
Mithrandir accompanied her, saying he was going to wait for an old friend, and they began to speak of the quickest way to Imladris.
"The Road, Mithrandir, is the only way, it is quick enough as long as the horses are fine with riding all the way through, a quick rest 24 hours after we start and then anoth 15 hours. There is no other exceptable way, especially with a Hobbit. You know how they wander. AND this Hobbit has never been far from Bree, you musts see the logic in travelling the roads." Aeryn lectured.
Gandalf said with little interest."Yes, but the roads are now watched by orcs, looking for a band. They have been plundering anyone they came across, especially Elves. You know of the rivalry, it is a pity they do not remember their heritage." His voice drifted.
"Please do not speak of such things, they are far from where they originated. The orcs are no problem to for us. Losillewen, you, and myself could fend them off. I am sure even Freddy would get a few wacks in. But the Urak-Hi (sp) they are also watching the roads, but they to are in the woods. The Road is by far safer."
Her ears perked up she heard swift hoof-beats. Running very fast, and without burden. She smiled, must be Shadowfax. "An old friend, Mithrandir."
His eyes twinkled and he smiled back, nodding.

Old 10-27-2002, 09:24 PM   #138
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: will someone please take care of the day that I just went through??

ic: we got up the next morning and ate our breakfast then got on the road. by noon we were in sight of the gates of bree. we went to the prancing pony and I told Caelwen to go to my room I would be there shortly. I took Namarie to the Stables and found Aeryn there tending Atramir. "Quel Andune." i said. "you will never believe what I have been through the last two days!!!!" I told her about my adventure and she said she wanted to see Caelwen's ankle and see if she could do anything about it, I could tell that was not the real reason, but I took her up to see Caelwen anyway.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:31 PM   #139
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn smirked at Caelwen. "You consider this an ankle wound?"
The girl nodded timidly, and Aeryn rolled her eyes."It is but sprained girl!" She firmly wrapped the ankle, all the while mentally feeling for darkness on the maiden.

Old 10-27-2002, 09:39 PM   #140
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Quote:
Originally posted by Aeryn
Aeryn smirked at Caelwen. "You consider this an ankle wound?"
The girl nodded timidly, and Aeryn rolled her eyes."It is but sprained girl!" She firmly wrapped the ankle, all the while mentally feeling for darkness on the maiden.
ooc: Aeryn, That was a bit hard..... what do you want to happen?? where do we go from here? Rivendell?