Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2002, 11:47 PM   #121
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: thnx for telling me. Remind me to train my mutant hobbits to watch the extended DVD.*Hits head with 2 by 2.

ic: You mean...per'aps we aren't in Middle-Earth anymore. Per'aps we should use the portapotties to get us back...

ooc: *Falls on the floor laughing* I'm sorry I just couldn't help it...inside joke. Will do that over again...

ic: You mean...per'aps we aren't in Middle-Earth anymore? *At this I became very worried. Merry could be right...maybe we where in a specail world of training wizards* Per'aps we've wandered into another world. *Without relizing it I was clutching the Ring under my shirt.*

ooc: He does that all the time so don't think he is trying to put it on this time...even though last time he was trying to put it on.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 11:49 PM   #122
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: I will, and you remind me to find some mutant hobbits some day!

ic:"Yes, that is what I mean," said Merry. "I mean if they ALL believe it, maybe it's true."
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 11:59 PM   #123
Fred Baggins

oock...turns to a mutant hobbit called pipsqueak...ok so he's not really a mutant hobbit, just a person from another forum that wants to watch the DVD. And the only reason I have it is becuase I had to buy it with my own money.*pouts...not really**jumps up and down for joy while hitting head with board.*

ic: Well, I don't care where we are, I just want to be at home next to my fire, with the kettle just about to whistle. *I sighed. I really was more worried then that about the whole thing, butafraid to let it on.*
Old 11-15-2002, 12:25 AM   #124
Silverstripe

ooc: Oh, yay, you just made me remember I have a board to hit myself with! *whacks herself on the head over and over, then runs of to buy more planks so people won't steal hers.

ic: Merry agreed with Frodo, but knew it would probably upset his friend more if he said so. "If we are not in Middle Earth, we'd best learn where we are. Then we know what the rules are so we can decide when to break them," said Merry. He laughed, but with little humor.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:28 AM   #125
Fred Baggins

ooc: *Laughs harder, still banging head...in rythem* *Boom boom bang, boom boom bang* We will we will rock them!

ic: *Laughs a little at Merry's joke.* Common, let's see what Aragorn's talking to.
Old 11-16-2002, 10:29 AM   #126
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok the conversation is strange.
ic:Aragorn: I saw that Frodo had gaone and so had Merry. "What the the?"
I looked around and noticed them returning laughing silently with each other. I sighed with releif. I turned around to meet the eyes of some children gawking at my sword. I hid the sword quickly behind my cloak.
Where are we? I thought to myself over and over again. I turned again and was meet by a tall boy with blue eyes. "Exucesme sir but are you ok?" Um.. "I think we are lost." I admited outloud to the boy."
He looked at me oddly. I think we left Middle Earth I thought to myself. I looked at the fellowship and found that Legolas was loking wildly around. He was confused he was only use to one wizard yet a whole lot of them was very perculiar.

ic:Cody: I saw that Rose my new friend was with the Slytherin coming out of the whole which made me a bit more hapier. I told her of what I felt. Exept the wolf sense of cours.
Old 11-16-2002, 10:51 AM   #127
Silverstripe

ooc: Yes, it is rather, isn't it. Want a 2 by 2, Sicirus? *bangs head again*

ic: "So you felt it too?" Rose asked Cody. "Come with me, then. I think it's dangerous for anyone to be here at the moment..." Rose glanced at Cody, who had suddenly gotten the same look in her eyes that Rose's father used to wear at times. "Last time I felt something this evil was coming was right before my mum was killed." Rose clamped a hand over her mouth. She had not intended to say that, particularly to someone she had just met. Stupid, blabbing one of your secrets to a girl you've only known for a day, just because she reminded you a little of your father! thought Rose. She waited for Cody's response.
Old 11-16-2002, 03:56 PM   #128
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

Sorry, people! I couldn't use the computer for um, a long time.

I stared around wildly. I had a great urge to ask the young lad, no I couldn't but... "Do you by any chance know Mithrandir?" The lad stared. "Mith-who?" he asked pretty confused. Then he asked "Um, whens the last time you had a hair cut?" I took that as an insult. Arragorn grabbed my cloak. I felt him and quickly calmed down. I looked around at the rest of the fellowship. The halflings were laughing quietly, but I didn't see what was so funny. Gimli kept on grabbing his axe when one of the children came within a foot of him. Where, o where is Mithrandir when you most need him. And why, o why did we have to come to this strange, secret land?
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 06:05 PM   #129
Fred Baggins

ooc: Hey, what can I say? Strangness follows me whereever I go!

ic: *Sam joined us, asking about our little joke. I looked at him, wondering how four hobbits got tangled up in such an adventure...not for the first or last time either. I also begane to wonder why the Ring seemed to call to me even more, in this strange new place then it had in our own world, if this was a new world.*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-17-2002, 06:22 PM   #130
Silverstripe

ooc: *looks at Fred and bangs head on 2 by 2*

ic: Frodo didn't answer Sam. He just stood there, with a faraway look in his eyes. It wasn't like Frodo to ignore Sam, and Merry, not for the first time, was beginning to worry about his Ringbearer friend. "What's troubling you, Frodo?" asked Merry. Foolish question, really, for there were many things troubling each of them. Merry hoped Frodo would understand what he meant.

ooc: Poor Sam, nobody's telling him what's going on!
Old 11-17-2002, 06:31 PM   #131
Fred Baggins

ic:*I heard his question, though I didn't answer. Something was wrong, the Ring was pullingpulling-then nothing. I grasped at the chain, looking for it. It wasn't there! I begane to crawl around crying out for it. My hand touched cold metal, and I picked it up. Relife, sweet relife my precious was back in my hands...mo! Not my precious, The Ring. Sam looked worriedly at me, the way he often does, and offered my a bit more pipeweed. Good ol' Sam, knew what I needed.*
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-17-2002, 06:38 PM   #132
Silverstripe

ic: Merry: Merry anxiously repeated his question. Clearly, there was something very wrong...

ic:Rose: But Rose didn't hear the response, for suddenly the night of her mother's death was running again through her mind, and she was unaware of all else.
Old 11-17-2002, 06:47 PM   #133
Fred Baggins

Fellas, I do not like this place. We must get back to Middle-Earth. I know now that we are not in Middle-Earth, The Ring is panicking, trying ever harder to get back to it's master. *This was the first time I had ever mentioned the Ring's almost life-like qualitys to anyone, and the two looked at my strangly, as though, this time Frodo Baggins truly had gone off his rocker.* I mean what I say boys. I mean every word of it.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-17-2002, 07:03 PM   #134
Silverstripe

ic: Rose is walking through a forest at night. It is a full moon. She knows how dangerous this is, but she must find her mother, who left for this place yesterday, saying she'd be back soon. She sees a blurred gray shape whiz pass her, and forces herself not to think about what it might be. Rose feels something evil approach, something she knows she cannot hide from. She turns to flee -- but she cannot leave until she finds her mother. She keeps walking, for what feels like many miles. A wolf howls, and Rose begins to walk faster. Then she sees Mum! Rose is about to run to her mother when she sees a dark figure next to her. Rose can hear her mother's voice, and another voice she knows she's heard before, but doesn't recognize. Rose is very frightened. She moves closer to her mother so she can hear the conversation. Suddenly her mother turns, a panic-stricken look in her eyes. "Watch over my Rose," she cries, and slumps to the ground. Rose screams and runs to her, but too late! Her mother is dead. Rose sobs uncontrollably. The dark figure joins her. He is angry and seems as grieved as Rose is. Rose still cannot recognize him, although she is sure she has seen him before, more than once. "Rose, run!" he says. Rose stays, still weeping. "Rose Gallaghan, if you loved your mother, go now!" She follows his command this time, running, running, running...

Rose snapped back to reality, and realized that she had been running in real life. Oh, no, not again! She was now outside, and Cody, who had apparently followed her, looked worried.
"Um ... Cody, where are we?"

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-18-2002 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-17-2002, 07:06 PM   #135
Silverstripe

ooc: My brain is fried!

ic: Merry nodded. He was not sure what Frodo meant by the Ring "panicking," but he agreed that they should get back to Middle Earth -- and fast!
"But how do we get back? We don't even have Gandalf here to help us."
Old 11-17-2002, 07:15 PM   #136
Fred Baggins

Strider...Strider...Aragorn!*He looked at me annoyed.* Aragorn, we have to leave...we have to get back to Middle-Earth!

ooc: talking about leaving...I have to go to my youth group in a bit. and I won't be back till tomorow. I always miss it when something happens!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-19-2002, 08:31 PM   #137
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Rose stood absolutely still, wondering if she should tell the Slytherin girl about her feeling. Nott would probably just laugh at her. But what did THAT matter? She always did that, anyway. Last time Rose had gotten this eerie feeling, her mother had been killed. Rose couldn't stay silent when the lives of another student -- and also the House Elves -- might be in danger. Nott would probably ignore her, but Rose had to warn her. The feeling of impending doom was getting stronger.
"Danger's coming," Rose said. "We have to get out of here." She waited for Nott to laugh or else ask her to explain herself, but to Rose's surprise, the Slytherin girl seemed to understand what she was talking about.
Arriana nodded, "House-elves, Professor Dumbledore wanted to speak to you, he said he had some VERY hard chores for you to do. I almost forgot to say anything."
The House-elves looked horrified. They all *POP* and were gone.
Arriana looked at the other girl who was looking quite pale. "Calm done, I don't know what is going on but we better leave." she hissed

~~~
She led them out of a small exit, and some stuff happened. (sorry, but I am real confused) Gallaghan began spilling her guts,and another Gryffindor joined them, Cody was her name. Arriana didn't remember her.

This one is deactivated, I think.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-19-2002 at 10:02 PM.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 09:43 PM   #138
Silverstripe

ooc: Someone say something!
Old 11-19-2002, 09:51 PM   #139
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

nothing? No er...the answer is SOMETHING!

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 09:56 PM   #140
Silverstripe

ooc: ????????? Oh well. We need Cody and Arriana back, or at least ONE of them ...