FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #121
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
Who liked Rochdol? Khamul? He is no 2.

Lilly liked it too much for her own good.

BB: Lascivous Doc? Who will play him? Then if Penny is a healer, then what need there is of a doc? (But somehow I don't think Penny is a healer.) Perhaps, if Lilly is in need of a doc she can call one...
Did anyone notice, a few posts ago, that I volunteered to play Penny for Grey Wolf while he's out of the RPG?

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 10-06-2005, 06:45 PM   #122
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Did anyone notice, a few posts ago, that I volunteered to play Penny for Grey Wolf while he's out of the RPG?
Sorry, I certainly have missed it. But that is GREAT!
Oh, thank you, Lotesse! Will he be a healer?
Old 10-06-2005, 06:46 PM   #123
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
*puts hand up*

mind-you CS, there would have been a doc in tharbad prior to penny's arrival y'know ... possibly many.

did anyone notice my recent owl edit?

best BB - boy! i am in a good mood - now.

Last edited by Butterbeer : 10-06-2005 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:50 PM   #124
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

YES!! Thank you very much, BB! And yes, CS, Penny will be our resident Nazgul healer. We definitely need one, besides Khamul who is best suited to cruelty, not healing - (remember in Fellowship, Khamul's actual origins were that he was a Rhun torturer? ) But I need to take a break from the computer here for a while, been on too long...

Old 10-06-2005, 06:59 PM   #125
CrazySquirrel

No, Lotesse, in the Fellowship we had Eight, a lascivous doctor and a torturer and a colleague of Rhadaghastie! Very interesting guy was this Eight! He once pawed you instead of me, and the whole game erupted in a blast...
Old 10-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #126
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Oh, yeah, now I remeber. Dammit, I wish that RPG hadn't died, like that. Or gone into such deep hibernation. I wonder when we'll ever get back to it?

Old 10-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #127
CrazySquirrel

Oh, Just saw your posts, BB, Lotesse and Shah! Very good, love this night adventure with Lomi! Who is spying? Khamul has an alibi... We need more villains!
Old 10-06-2005, 07:05 PM   #128
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

I KNOW!! We DO need more villains. No, the spy isn't a Nazgul, but I left it open like that so a villainous-type character could step into the picture - or a COP could be spying! Who knows...

Old 10-06-2005, 07:07 PM   #129
CrazySquirrel

IT IS MY 500-e POST!!!!

GO, BUSHY TAIL!

What title to take? Any ideas?

Lotesse, we will return to the Fellowship after that one.Probably we will get more players! But I can't handle two at the same time...
Old 10-06-2005, 07:10 PM   #130
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

CONGRATULATIONS!! Go Bushy-Tail! You know, just a few minutes ago I saw my squirrel, he came up on the patio and was eating his lunch; he is so sweet. Just chills and eats his lunch, he doesn't mind me at all. I shall miss him when we finally finish moving!

Yeah, I can't handle 2 RPGs at once either; I get too committed to the one. The One True RPG!! no, anyway...

Old 10-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #131
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

blimey, you wanna try rpging with tessar .... the word "handle" would not be an issue .... though both you guys could make the odd funny appearance in greywolf's lyrds the odd time if you wanted ... many dip in and out there ... there's no characters etc

CS
congratulations!

heh, since i lost so many posts: i get to be 1,000 again! hurrah!

name? mmm ... how about the nut cracker?

Lotesse: a cop? you must be kidding! ...while the taverns are open? and before bedtime? ... and they are the Watch, not cops ... entirely different ... unless it was elmer fudd the noble? he's always been a wierd one!

Last edited by Butterbeer : 10-06-2005 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:24 PM   #132
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Congratulations, CS!!!

Hmmm, titles - well, squirrel brings to mind things like rodent - something like The Ravishing Rodent ... eh, I'll have to think some more!

What's an "R" word that means Crazy? (as in Crazy Squirrel)

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 10-06-2005, 07:29 PM   #133
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
blimey, you wanna try rpging with tessar .... the word "handle" would not be an issue .... though both you guys could make the odd funny appearance in greywolf's lyrds the odd time if you wanted ... many dip in and out there ... there's no characters etc

CS
congratulations!

heh, since i lost so many posts: i get to be 1,000 again! hurrah!

name? mmm ... how about the nut cracker?

Lotesse: a cop? you must be kidding! ...while the taverns are open? and before bedtime? ... and they are the Watch, not cops ... entirely different ... unless it was elmer fudd the noble? he's always been a wierd one!
Oh, BB, I just KNOW you can invent us a strange, interesting villain or semi-villain, plus this game needs one real bad. Or, a cop-gone-bad, perhaps; one of the Watchmen who abuses his position, and/or stuff like that.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:40 PM   #134
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I love your latest posts, Earniel & Rian. I like the "whuffling noise" of the horses, that's just what they do! You guys work real well with each other in this RPG, it's perfect pairing!

Old 10-06-2005, 07:43 PM   #135
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Thanks, Lotesse Yes, I"m glad the old sea elf is back Now we just have to get her to sleep during her day and post during her night, so she can be on while we are - after all, let's get our priorities straight, Eärniel!

I love horse-y noises, and their soft little noses - and their squeals and prancing and snorting, too!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Last edited by Rían : 10-06-2005 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:53 PM   #136
CrazySquirrel

Thanks guys and .. .young ladies

Great post, Ran.
I am crawling on all fours to my bed...
Old 10-06-2005, 07:56 PM   #137
Rían

thanks, CS!

I guess "young ladies" is the best equivalent to "guys" but it just isn't in the same "sound" category, if you know what I mean. *sigh* My sister-in-law uses "gals", but that just smacks of too much twangy cowboy for me.

Good night, CS! Sleep well Have some nice "nutty" dreams!

Old 10-06-2005, 08:09 PM   #138
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

I like your funky old professor, BB! Nice post.

Old 10-06-2005, 08:17 PM   #139
Rían

great post, BB! I can't wait for the Commerce class to start!

Old 10-06-2005, 08:17 PM   #140
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Oh, BB, I just KNOW you can invent us a strange, interesting villain or semi-villain, plus this game needs one real bad. Or, a cop-gone-bad, perhaps; one of the Watchmen who abuses his position, and/or stuff like that.

what? like old wierd Willie, the young lad what got thrown off the watch for walking too fast and asking too many questions? Him that use to like "investiti-agating" and other such foreign "southern" ideas?

come to think of it... he never liked his ale, nor was over fond of a hearty lunch?

yeah, i remember ol' wierd willie .... odd type ... always wanted to keep a watch in the graveyards and had some right queer folk as companions .... wonder what happened to him after captain shah threw him off the watch for unusual practices ... seemed a bit villanous if i recall.

"eveni'n all!"
BB
Closed Thread