Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2005, 10:57 AM   #121
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

The girls dismounted. Gordis made a spell to immobilise the elf, as none of them thought about bringing a rope.Viv took out the half-empty bottle of Nurn and started pouring the contents into the blonde elf's mouth. Lily scrutinised the elf appreciatively.

"Really, Lil", said Gor, shaking her head disapprovingly, "what a barbaric method of bringing the prey down. Couldn't you do it nicely, by a spell?"

"Those accursed spells", hissed Lily, "they never work properly..."

"That's because you never make them properly," laughed Gordis. "You could try to study witchcraft a little more"

"Yea, YOU are undoubtedly an expert!" sneered Lil.

"Well, I am certainly better then you," replied Gor, "haven't I been the Headmistress of the 'Angmar Royal School of Basic Witchcraft for Gifted Girls'?"

"And much has it helped you" observed Lily. "Inspite of all your sorcery you are still unable to catch Wikkie!"

Gor's eyes flached red, as she was trying to find an appropriate answer.

Viv shifted uneasily.
Gordis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:26 PM   #122
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

At this time the elf finally stirred.
Lily's screech of pure nazgul delight rented the stillness of the forest
"Soo you are back, my beauty!!!"
The Elf, being somewhat rustic, didn't seem to understand Lily's Westron.

"Ahem, Lil," whispered Viv, "are you sure it is a HE?"
Lily laughed derisively.

"Question him, Gor", ordered Lily in her best I-am-the-boss-here tone.

"Can you tell us, please, where the Shire, the land of the Halflings, lies?" Asked Gor in her educated Sindarin.

Haldir's blue eyes bulged even more.
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:43 PM   #123
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"Why are his eyes doing that?" said Viv, peering down with guarded skepticism at the terrified elf.

"Because your'e STANDing on his neck, Vivvie!" snapped Lil, rolling her eyes.

"AAK! No wonder my foot hurts." Viv gingerly picked up her foot and backed away.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:05 PM   #124
CrazySquirrel

"And now me darling", purred Lily, dragging her long red fingernails along the elf's smooth chest, "reply to Lady Gordis's question and be quick with it!"
The silky skin was soon broken and red gushes appeared. Red blood flowed.
The three girls found the smell of elven blood very alluring.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #125
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"Ummm... Lily? I think he's too scared to talk. Plus, he looks a little groggy", said Gor. Viv gave the prone figure of the beautiful smelling elf a little tap with her Doc Martin, but Haldir's only response was to bleed.

"HEY! Snap out of it, pretty-boy! Where's the Shire, scaredy cat, huh? Where do halflings live?!" Viv was just getting warmed up, but the effect was sure to be counter-effective. Diplomacy obviously wasn't her strong suit.

"O.K., you need to chill out, Viv. What th'Abyss is wrong with You?" Gor glared at her impetuous friend. Sometimes Vivvie's childish rage was most inopportune.

Last edited by Lotesse : 07-08-2005 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:37 AM   #126
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Haldir, feeling a bit, under the weather, looked up at the three strange looking girls (the sex of whom he deduced, with his dulled brain, not being able to see their faces, by listening to their voices).

"Hey, girls, what's going on?" he said woosily."Oh, what awful headache! Anyone got an aspirin?"
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:52 AM   #127
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

"Aspirin?" repeated Lily and looked to Gor for a hint.

"We don't deal in dirty white magic" said Gordis haughtily. Give him some orc-draught, Viv.

Lily promptly opened Haldir's mouth by inserting a morgul-blade between his teeth. Viv poured some foul-smelling viscous liquid down his throat.

"Well", asked Viv, "why do his eyes bulge again? I am not standing on his throat this time!"
Old 07-09-2005, 07:48 AM   #128
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"vbleah, vbleah, vbleah!" Haldir erupted and finally after getting rid of the godawful tincture."Girls, what the H was that. I have never tasted anything this awful since my cousin tried to lure me into drinking his boot-leg booze."
Old 07-09-2005, 09:57 AM   #129
CrazySquirrel

Lily giggled. "Do you remember, darlings, how last year Five has mixed some strychnine, opium and cyanide in my Nurn wine?. I made a good swing from the bottle. It almost made me sick!"
"And what happened then?" asked Gor intrigued.
"Wikkie has punished him, of course. He made him finish the bottle himself. Five slept for three days!"
"Because of cyanide?" asked Viv interested.
"No, silly, because of opium!"

"Look, Lil," said Gordis. "You have forgotten about the prisoner".
"Yes", brightened Lily. "Let's torture some elf!"
Old 07-09-2005, 10:31 AM   #130
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Lil brought forth her very own set of tweezers. Leaned over Haldir, whose eyes bulged again, but not from the sight of the tweezers but the sight of the mammoth D-cups hovering in front of him.

"Now, little elf, tell us where do the Hobbits live or I'll begin trimming your eye-brows and I tell you that ain't no pleasant experience."
Old 07-09-2005, 03:15 PM   #131
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"Do whatever you feel you need to, but I'm not talking. Galadriel told us to keep our mouths shut, and I'm no rat", said Haldir, eyes hypnotically riveted to the swinging bosom above him. "Besides, what's in it for me if, hypothetically speaking of course, I WERE to give you hints?"

Old 07-09-2005, 03:38 PM   #132
CrazySquirrel

“And what is it you would wish, pretty? Speaking hypothetically of course!” asked Lily coyly.
Haldir found himself at a loss for words. Those D-sized cups! No elf-maid had anything of the sort. They were rather flat, really.

“Don’t be so shy, dear!” prompted Lily. “Come with me, tell me alone”. With that she picked the elf and dragged him into the bushes.

“Don’t you forget to ask about the Shire, Lil” cried Viv in the direction of the bushes.
“Ugh!” commented Gordis. ‘She really is crazy, that Squirrel’.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:15 PM   #133
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

"Let's have a swing, Viv, as we wait. Is there something left in your bottle?" sighted Gordis
Old 07-09-2005, 05:44 PM   #134
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"Yeah, here, help yourself. Looks like we may be here for - well - for at least ten minutes." Viv handed Gor the bottle, and sighed wistfully. "Oh, I wish Feanor was still around. Elves always bring back my memories of him." She shuddered, picturing Haldir and Lily doing Melkor knows what in the bushes. "Now I think they're ALL pigs. How can Lily STAND that weirdo little elf?"
Gor shrugged, as she drained the bottle. That was their last bottle, and it didn't look like they were going anywhere soon. Something had to be done.

Old 07-09-2005, 06:20 PM   #135
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

A short distance away heavy panting and loud moaning could be heard from behind a copse.

"Oh, Lily, my love, you're beautiful, now that you're not headless anymore. I love you, let's get married." panted Haldir.

"Oh, yes, yes, my lovely elfboy, let's do. Just tell me where the Shire is first." moaned Lily.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:03 PM   #136
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

"Not headlles?" muttered Gor worried, upon hearing this.

She turned towards the bushes and shrieked "Lil, LILYY! You FOOL! He is already in the spirit world! Ask him about the Shire BEFORE he dies of Black Breath!"
Old 07-09-2005, 07:59 PM   #137
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

"I wonder if she could get that elf to fall in love with her," mused Gor.
"I doubt it." Viv responded, with a little grin. "Not lightly do the lays of Lorien fall."
Gor rolled her eyes.

Old 07-10-2005, 03:16 AM   #138
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Lily emerged from the copse rearranging her clothes followed soon after by a somewhat dishevelled Haldir.

"Oh, Lily, I want to go whereever you go, my love." said Haldir, his eyes shining with adoration, straightening out his shirt and trousers."Please, let me come with you." he pleaded.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:08 AM   #139
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

"Well, has he told you about the Shire, Lily?" asked Gordis.
Lily stretched as a lazy cat, licked her red lips and replied. "Yea, sort of... It is somewhere by the Gladden river, there are holes in the ground it seems, where little Perian people live"

"Holes", mused Gor, "holes of Perian... What does it remind me of?" But she could not remember.

"What are we going to do with the Elf?" asked Viv. "Are we going to take him with us?"
"Nay, leave him here", said Gor. "After doing Morgoth knows what with Lil for so long, he will surely die of Black Breath ere the day ends".

"I hope he will survive", said Lil. "Elfs are tough".

"Wait for me, my beauty! Sau promised me the Golden Wood to rule when we bring him you know what. I shall become their Dark Lady. I will have a harem of elfs. This one will be the head of it, if he lives."
Old 07-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #140
CrazySquirrel

Next morning Haldir was found unconscious on the ground not far from his post. His clothes were torn, his chest and other body parts scratched as if by long nails. He was raving about headless girls, D-sized bra and holes in the earth.
The elves of the patrol brought him before the White Lady, who proscribed Athelas potion hourly and soaking in a bath of Athelas water for some days.