i wanna kiss the bride

Old 06-18-2000, 08:07 PM   #122
noldo

http://www.earlyng.homestead.com/files/bang.gif

Woohooo!! Hip hip... http://www.earlyng.homestead.com/files/gandalf1.gif

bmilder, i just made an update.

Old 06-18-2000, 08:42 PM   #123
Darth Tater

I'd like to propose a toast to everybody's favorite admin and to her husband who's helped the upcoming web site out of its share of problems
I'm sure they'll be very happy together, and thought I don't really know both of them I know he's very lucky and I'm sure anduin is lucky to have him. Congradulations!

Old 06-19-2000, 04:28 AM   #124
IronParrot

Quote:
"Good. You've taken your first step into a larger world"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars
Congratulations, Mrs Anduin Casto!!! I'm sorry I couldn't put together the spectacular 3D-rendered card I was going to prepare, but hey! I think this thread by itself is a good enough reminder of my services...

My, we must have REALLY hyped this us for you, eh? You must feel special or something, considering that a wedding celebration of this scale hasn't been done on any other board I've seen...

Well, enjoy your new life, but please don't forget about all of us here at Entmoot! Congratulations again!

Old 06-19-2000, 04:06 PM   #125
anduin

Thanks everyone! My "new" life really isn't much different than my old life. Don't forget that we have lived together for over 5 years. The only real difference is that I have to have my S.S. card, driver's license, credit cards, etc. changed over to my new name, and pay more taxes.

And yes, IP, I do feel special. Not to mention that this thread is the largest in GM. Thanks for thinking of me and starting this thread. How was your cousin's wedding?

Old 06-19-2000, 04:49 PM   #126
The One Ring

Congratulations!

Well, I miss one weekend and an admin gets married. When I come back from my seven-week trip to Vermont, I'll probably find Jae and Greg have overthrown the admins, who are organizing a resistence movement, despite the fact that they've been banned. Entmoot lies under the dark thumb of tyranny, until..... the return of The One Ring!

*cue heroic John Williams music*

It's unlikely, but hey, you never know!

Old 06-19-2000, 06:54 PM   #127
bmilder

Not quite the largest...

Actually the largest in GM is "Growth of the board" posted by me, currently at 279 replies. But this is second biggest

Old 06-19-2000, 07:42 PM   #128
Darth Tater

Re: Not quite the largest...

Yeah, but this topic is much more important (and not nearly as boring)!