Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 08:46 PM   #101
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Meanwhile, in the HoH, Legolas, with feever, was tossing and turning in his daze, discovers peace all of a sudden, and dreams of his home in Mirkwood.

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Old 06-22-2003, 06:25 AM   #102
LutraMage
Elven Warrior

Location: Tolkien's England where the tale grew in the telling...
Strider The New Fellowship Gets Underway

OOC - That's great - assuming Herin and Herina are joining us in Gondor (E,LoR are you happy with that?) that makes 12 of us in the new Fellowship [Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Jessira, Pippin, Éowyn, Merry, Theoden, Fimbren, Herin and Herina.] I assume that makes us the Dirty Dozen

IC - After his dreams Legolas awoke refreshed and anxious to get back on the trail of the Ring Bearer. The New Fellowship members began packing their horses early that morning. In a final meeting before they mounted and headed after Frodo, Aragorn asked the group for their opinions on a problem he had been wrestling in his mind:

Is this a quest to kill Frodo, the new Lord of the Rings, and regain the evil ring so that we can destroy it, or does anyone here believe that Frodo is not irredeemably corrupted, so that we are on a quest to bring Frodo back to the Light and then get him to help us destroy the cause of his fall? Sometimes those who succumb to the lure of the Ring can redeem themselves; think of Boromir.

"We must decide quickly, and then ride out to meet our Destiny, and the Destiny of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth!" Moves into shadowy corner to listen to the thoughts of the others.
Old 06-22-2003, 09:31 AM   #103
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

But Pippin and Merry could only stare at him in horror with the thought of their lifelong friend being killed. How could they be thinking such things?

As if reading their thoughts Gandalf turned to them " The Frodo we kill would not be the Frodo you knew. He would be corrupt, evil, perhaps even he would want to kill you." Everyone stared at Gandalf.
"You're going to kill him?!" cried Merry and Pippin
"I didn't say that! You were not his only friends, remember! But we will kill him, if it comes to that"

OOC: I think we should ask Adrian too, since she is Frodo: How do ya feel about everyone wanting to kill you???

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 06-22-2003, 03:06 PM   #104
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Okay, everybody may WANT to kill me, but nobody will kill me.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 06-22-2003, 03:16 PM   #105
Adrian Baggins

"Master, we thinks we can get the ssstupid lazy Hobbit on our side, yes, we thinks so," Gollum hissed, looking up at me. "Do you now, and how would you go about doing so?" I asked lazily, reaching into Sam's pack and taking out his pipe, lookin gfor something to smoke. "We thinks that if we leaves the Hobbit in a dark cave with no escape and offer him his freedom for his service, he might change his mind," Gollum replied, laughing slightly and digging through Sam's pack till he found a puch of weed Sam had been hiding. "Hmmm, yes, I think that might work. Shelob! Take this, insubordinate lazy good for nothing deserter and put him in one of your many rooms with only one way out, guard that exit with your life!" I commanded, taking Sam's sword and hitting him in the face with the blunt side. "I'll give you one more chance to help me before we do this."

"NEVER!" he shouted. "Take him Shelob, Gollum, go quickly and get the Hobbit Rosie, bring her here!"

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 06-22-2003 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 03:19 PM   #106
LutraMage
Elven Warrior

Strider

Well I guess it looks like we're gonna have to kill him then!
Old 06-22-2003, 03:22 PM   #107
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Dun Dun Dun!!!

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 06-22-2003, 03:26 PM   #108
Adrian Baggins

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT KILL FRODO!! HE WILL COME BACK TO GOOD, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE RING FROM HIM, THAT WILL BE VERY HARD, BUT YOU CAN WANT TO KILL HIM BUT DO NOT DO IT!!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 06-22-2003, 03:27 PM   #109
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Jessira spoke softly. "I feel great evil, but I believe that it is the ring. I think that, were the ring taken away from him, he would be, in time, almost the hobbit he was."

Meanwhile...
Shelob grabbed the stout Sam and put him in the narrowest, darkest tunnel she could find. The two free ones waited in silence for time immeasurable until Gollum's return was heralded by a hiss of pain and a female voice. "You nasty, creepy thing, let go of me and take me home!"

Gollum slunk in the cave entrance, and Rosie cried,"Frodo! Are you all right? Where's Sam?" She twisted out of Gollum's grip and ran to him.

"Nasty hobbit hurts us all the way here, keeps escaping," Gollum pouted, licking at various scratches and bruises.

Ooc:
Quote:
that makes 12 of us in the new Fellowship
Yay! We have the Nazgul outnumbered!!!!

...Wait... does that make us bad people?
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Old 06-22-2003, 03:28 PM   #110
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Ok. Don't worry we were just joking. See? winking smilies! It wouldn't be a very good RPG if the main evil character got killed

Old 06-22-2003, 03:34 PM   #111
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalile
Jessira spoke softly. "I feel great evil, but I believe that it is the ring. I think that, were the ring taken away from him, he would be, in time, almost the hobbit he was."

Meanwhile...
Shelob grabbed the stout Sam and put him in the narrowest, darkest tunnel she could find. The two free ones waited in silence for time immeasurable until Gollum's return was heralded by a hiss of pain and a female voice. "You nasty, creepy thing, let go of me and take me home!"

Gollum slunk in the cave entrance, and Rosie cried,"Frodo! Are you all right? Where's Sam?" She twisted out of Gollum's grip and ran to him.

"Nasty hobbit hurts us all the way here, keeps escaping," Gollum pouted, licking at various scratches and bruises.

Ooc:
Yay! We have the Nazgul outnumbered!!!!

...Wait... does that make us bad people?
OOC: Hmmm...

Is anyone Rosie yet? Or is Adrian going to be Rosie?

IC: From behind them and seemingly far away came a very distant, small little voice, calling out Rosie's name.

"Sam!! Is that you?!" She cried.

"Silence! Both of you!" Frodo shouted loud enough for even Sam to hear. Then his voice became higher, and filled with cruelty and malice
"Saaam. Sam? Are you listening? Rosie is hear now. You've heard her. You know I'm telling the truth. It would be horrible if Gollum had to hurt her, wouldn't it?" Rosie looked like she was about to scream.
"Have you changed your mind yet, Samwise??? Or do you need to hear her scream before you come back to me?"

OOC: Poor Rosie and Sam

Last edited by Dreran the Green : 06-22-2003 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 03:39 PM   #112
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

OOC: I'm getting depressed!

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Old 06-22-2003, 03:47 PM   #113
Kalile

Ooc: Don't make me depressed; I'm bipolar. *sigh*

Ic: "I'm not going to scream, Frodo," Rosie stated,"No, you don't deserve the name. I'm not afraid of your... your pet, Slime! He could barely get me here, and I'm not going to be bullied by you!"
Old 06-22-2003, 03:48 PM   #114
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

ooc: Go Rosie! Thanks for undepressing me!

Old 06-22-2003, 03:52 PM   #115
Kalile

Ooc: Heehee! Rosie is cool! Hobbits are as tough as old shoe leather! Heehee.
Old 06-22-2003, 03:54 PM   #116
LutraMage
Elven Warrior

Strider

OOC
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreran the Green
Ok. Don't worry we were just joking. See? winking smilies! It wouldn't be a very good RPG if the main evil character got killed
DtG got it spot on, winking smilies and all

Last edited by LutraMage : 06-22-2003 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 03:55 PM   #117
Adrian Baggins

ooc: I will be Rosie till someone is her for me, I can handle it

ic:"Sam, what about it? Are you going to come the easy way, or does someone have to get hurt?" I asked, inching closer to Rosie, motioning Gollum back. "Master, what are you doing?" he asked, confused. "I'm going to do this myself, it's easier, and, more effective. SAM! Any wishes for Rosie before pain is the only thing she knows!?" I screamed, pulling out an elvish dagger I had hidden in my cloak. "DON'T HARM HER, PLEASE! I'LL DO IT, I'LL HELP YOU, JUST PLEASE, DON'T HURT HER!" Sam shouted. "SHELOB, bring him here!" I commanded, moving into the shadows behind Rosie. "Sam, don't worry about me," Rosie said as soon as she could see him. "No, Rosie, I don't want to see you injured, you don't worry about me, and I want you to know, that whatever happens, I'll still love you deep inside, even if I'm corrupted on the surface, you'll always be in a special place in my heart."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 06-22-2003 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 03:57 PM   #118
Kalile

Ooc: Sniff sniff... snxxx
Old 06-22-2003, 03:57 PM   #119
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Awwww....that's so touching!

Old 06-22-2003, 03:59 PM   #120
LutraMage
Elven Warrior

Strider

I can see the movie version already - what a great love scene sniff.
Closed Thread