Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2002, 01:56 PM   #101
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyngirl14
Elia shaved his head?? Ewwwww... creepy! Does anyone have a picture (website with a picture?) that they could post for me? On second thought, I'm not sure I want to see him with a shaved head...
He does look pretty weird. Try going to a searc engine and doing a search on Elijah Jordan Wood pictures, if you get the nerve.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 11:07 PM   #102
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Gimli's fan club...

Check this fanfiction out - it's long, but Gimli is a proper main character! http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=644826
And Cass - he's mine! My own - my prrrrreciousssssssssssssss...
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 02:04 PM   #103
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanelf
Keep *your*hands off *my* sammykins, Samwiselvr!
Sammykins? I like that! Samwiselvr+Sammykins... Thanks for the new name! Just stick with Viggo, k?

Quote:
#2 Sam (aka: Sean Asten)
Okay, this is war, if anyone else takes Sam, this will be war! *Throws rotten vegables at Adrian Baggins and Lanelf* don't mess with my Sammykins! (I really like that name Lanelf, thanks alot)

I like the charicter more then the actor, how about all of you?

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!

Last edited by samwiselvr2008 : 12-30-2002 at 02:11 PM.
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 05:25 PM   #104
Adrian Baggins

WAR

SAM IS ONLY MY #2 BUT I STILL THINK HE ROX! SO BUZZ OFF OKAY OR I WILL KILL YOU!*DRAwS SWORD AND SWINGS AT samwiselvr2008* BACK OFF

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-30-2002, 05:33 PM   #105
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Re: WAR

Quote:
Originally posted by Adrian Baggins
SAM IS ONLY MY #2 BUT I STILL THINK HE ROX! SO BUZZ OFF OKAY OR I WILL KILL YOU!*DRAwS SWORD AND SWINGS AT samwiselvr2008* BACK OFF
WAR HAS BEGAN!!!! *Takes out axe and swings it at AB, but relizing that it is plastic, runs and hides for a minute, and colects rotten banana pills to trip AB with* My Sammykin! leave Sammy alone! Don't think that this is over...

FRODO LIVES!
Old 12-30-2002, 06:20 PM   #106
Adrian Baggins

Re: Re: WAR

Quote:
Originally posted by samwiselvr2008
WAR HAS BEGAN!!!! *Takes out axe and swings it at AB, but relizing that it is plastic, runs and hides for a minute, and colects rotten banana pills to trip AB with* My Sammykin! leave Sammy alone! Don't think that this is over...
*room grows dark I seem to grow like Gandalf in the Fotr movie* Over!? It has only begun! *casts spell on Samwiselvr2008* I will fight to keep him as my #2 hobbit now leave my presence or be destroied by my awesome magical powers that come with me being a shifter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Balrog runs behind Samwiselvr2008. I become nice and scared* RUN FOR YOU LIVES. IT IS A BALROG!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-30-2002, 06:30 PM   #107
AngieBaggins
Hobbit

*hides behind a tree, scared of the battle and of the big scary creature behind Samwiselover*Sam? hmm... he has a cuteness about him, but not that much, i prefer pippin over him, even if Elijah has "perfect skin"(especially in the party scene). Anyone who sees LOTR:FOTR Extended version, the point where i thought he was adorable was when there leaving lothlorien and you see pippin's face as you hear in the back ground the part where Galadriel tell's him he'll find his courage. I just loved that! he was absolutlely Adorable! But Haldir is still number 1!

She looked over the hall way doors, and noticed him there. It was odd, for she had never met anyone like him. And she never expected she would again.

Last edited by AngieBaggins : 12-30-2002 at 06:34 PM.
AngieBaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 07:06 PM   #108
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Just stick to the other hobbits. This war is getting to violent for me! Sam may be your number 2, but my #1 "book charicter that really exsisted" will always be Sammykins! Do you like Sam, or Shawn Austin? I like Sam, so if you like Shawn Austin, then they'll be no problem (or, at least not a big one). OKAY! I ADMIT IT! I LIKE SHAWN TO! Did I say that? Well, okay, I like Shawn a little, but I would rather have the charicter that he plays more then him. The only reason why I like Shawn is becuase he is playing the part of Sam. I don't think that he's cute, ect., I geuss that you could say that I like his acting more then him, and his charicter more then him? Anyways, get you dirty little sticky paws of of Sammy, and pute them on your #1 hobbit!

*Throws tomatoe* Or is it over, we'll see, who do you like? Sammykins or Shawn Austin?

FRODO LIVES!
Old 12-30-2002, 07:42 PM   #109
Adrian Baggins

Quote:
Just stick to the other hobbits. This war is getting to violent for me! Sam may be your number 2, but my #1 "book charicter that really exsisted" will always be Sammykins! Do you like Sam, or Shawn Austin? I like Sam, so if you like Shawn Austin, then they'll be no problem (or, at least not a big one). OKAY! I ADMIT IT! I LIKE SHAWN TO! Did I say that? Well, okay, I like Shawn a little, but I would rather have the charicter that he plays more then him. The only reason why I like Shawn is becuase he is playing the part of Sam. I don't think that he's cute, ect., I geuss that you could say that I like his acting more then him, and his charicter more then him? Anyways, get you dirty little sticky paws of of Sammy, and pute them on your #1 hobbit!

*Throws tomatoe* Or is it over, we'll see, who do you like? Sammykins or Shawn Austin?
You can't even spell the stinkin' actor's name right! It is Sean Astin! Gosh read the back of the movie for actor names will yah! I just like the actors except for Frodo's charactor is loved by me too. Sam is just a stand by. Although don't go to the Barrow-downs and read fan fictions like Dude Where's My Ring because they say that Sam and Frodo are gay then Gollum becomes gay and all the fellowship is basically gay and it is totally disgusting. I just like the actors on the other ones beside Frdo who I like as character and real person, therefore I guess the war is over. BUT WE STILL HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM. THE STINKIN' BALROG IS TRYING TO CLAIM HE LOVES SAM. AND HE WANTS TO FIGHT US!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-30-2002, 08:32 PM   #110
kiwi
Elven Warrior

Strider

Hi!

I think that orlando bloom rules!!

Last edited by kiwi : 12-30-2002 at 08:33 PM.
kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 08:53 PM   #111
AngieBaggins
Hobbit

wacks self in head lol

She looked over the hall way doors, and noticed him there. It was odd, for she had never met anyone like him. And she never expected she would again.
AngieBaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 01:11 AM   #112
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Nooo! My SAMMYKINS! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!! And you can't have the name either - I made it up! It's mine...my precioussss, just like Sammykins.THIS WAR IS NOT OVER! You'll have to fight it out with ME, Samwiselvr! *wheels a large water cannon up next to a shield* Prepare to duck!
Lanelf.
PS: I always end up liking the character better than the actor. Maybe it's just that I don't like American accents, and most actors have them.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:00 AM   #113
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Quote:
I like the charicter more then the actor, how about all of you?
Why ruin a good-looking character with a vision of the actor?

I wish I'd never seen Orlando Bloom.
Old 12-31-2002, 01:28 PM   #114
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Gandalf

Sam was always my favorite hobbit in the books. But don't worry, I liked merry best in the movie. (of the hobbits that is) Viggo is still my favorite out of all of them! I think that Sean Astin portrayed Sam very well. Did anyone watch the extended version of fotr disc 4 when they are talking about Sean directing helicopters? I just about died laughing! And when they talk about him playing chess with his size double! That is just sooooo funny!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 03:19 PM   #115
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyngirl14
Sam was always my favorite hobbit in the books. But don't worry, I liked merry best in the movie. (of the hobbits that is) Viggo is still my favorite out of all of them! I think that Sean Astin portrayed Sam very well. Did anyone watch the extended version of fotr disc 4 when they are talking about Sean directing helicopters? I just about died laughing! And when they talk about him playing chess with his size double! That is just sooooo funny!
Ya, I saw that, I thought it was funny to, I cept on going back and waching it agian!

Quote:
Nooo! My SAMMYKINS! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!! And you can't have the name either - I made it up! It's mine...my precioussss, just like Sammykins.THIS WAR IS NOT OVER! You'll have to fight it out with ME, Samwiselvr! *wheels a large water cannon up next to a shield* Prepare to duck!
Sorry, Sammykins is my word now! Hahahaha!!! *Throws copy of LOTR at Lanelf and then notices that she just lost the first copy that she ever owned of the book* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'LL GET IT BACK! *grabs book just as the large water cannon explodes in Samwiselvr's face* NOOOOOOOOO! I'll get you...

FRODO LIVES!
Old 12-31-2002, 03:55 PM   #116
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Keep this up guys, and the thread will be closed. (Yes!) Well, what are you waiting for? Where's the next explosion?
Old 12-31-2002, 04:05 PM   #117
Eowyn Telcontar
Hobbit

I'm totally in love with Aragorn, but not Viggo. I think he looks so much better with long hair. I love Legolas too, and Pippin, and Merry, and Frodo, and... um... There is a huge poster of Aragorn and one of Legolas in my office... Hehe! I really wanted to get his ring of Barahir, but it was a man's rings, so my mom got me Nenya! YAY!

"PO-TAY-TOES!" Sam
Eowyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 06:06 PM   #118
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Keep this up guys, and the thread will be closed. (Yes!) Well, what are you waiting for? Where's the next explosion?
Ummm, BoP, what's so bad about this thread?

FRODO LIVES!
Old 12-31-2002, 06:22 PM   #119
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Your avatar freaks me out BoP!!!

I notice the eyes on the sheep move so I stare at it, but they don't move!!

They always do that to me!

I agree with you EowynT Aragorn is soo much better than Viggo!
But I prefer Orlando Bloom myself!!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 08:20 PM   #120
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I love my sheep avatar.

Quote:
Ummm, BoP, what's so bad about this thread?
Gee, I dunno. Might be something to do with the fact that it's the epitome of everything I hate about the movie explosion?