Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-26-2002, 05:16 PM   #101
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Location: Grey Havens, Middle Earth, in my own special place, a world unknown and magical, or perhaps of questing and flying like an Eagle with Gwaihir
I hope I'm not interrupting anything

I like to write. Just can't finish one story. Keep starting other ones. Too much things in mind....
*bangs head*Is it nice in England?

The Wings of the Wind are swift indeed.

I am a bookworm.

"Fly you fools!" I'm no fool, but I would gladly fly!
AudrentheRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 05:20 PM   #102
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Re: I hope I'm not interrupting anything

Quote:
Originally posted by AudrentheRanger
I like to write. Just can't finish one story. Keep starting other ones. Too much things in mind....
*bangs head*Is it nice in England?
No cold, wet and full of stupid politicians!!!!!!!! Nassssssty little place, we hates it forever we does!!!!!! Ireland is nice though and that's right next door. Mx
Old 11-26-2002, 05:40 PM   #103
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Hello, Miranda/Gollum!

Well *I* like England, but I don't suppose I count! Stupid politicians are just about everywhere and the places there are no politicians are generally places no one would really want to live! Anyway, I like the cold and wet, it's extremely hot and dry where I come from. Wish I could live somewhere more like Tennessee or Virginia. Somewhere with trees. Wouldn't mind moving to England for a while either, but at the moment I've got two dogs and really wouldn't want to leave them in a kennel for six months, and it's entirely possible that no one knows what I'm talking about, so... I'll stop now.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 05:46 PM   #104
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Hello, Miranda/Gollum!

Well *I* like England, but I don't suppose I count! Stupid politicians are just about everywhere and the places there are no politicians are generally places no one would really want to live! Anyway, I like the cold and wet, it's extremely hot and dry where I come from. Wish I could live somewhere more like Tennessee or Virginia. Somewhere with trees. Wouldn't mind moving to England for a while either, but at the moment I've got two dogs and really wouldn't want to leave them in a kennel for six months, and it's entirely possible that no one knows what I'm talking about, so... I'll stop now.
I know what you mean- I'd love to move away to France- my fav country other than Ireland but I'd hate to leave my dog Gunner behind or in quarantine- he's a big ol' bugger and I love him. As for old Angleterre- its great until you've lived here most of your life and as for *****y politicians most foreign politicians are better than Tony (smiley smiley I'm never in my God damn country to run it properly) Blair- he's an idiot. Of course there are some politicians I'd rather not know and Tony seems a bit more sane!!! My ideal political world- stick Sauron in charge (aka my old ENglish professer) he'd soon sort out this planet and shakespeare would be THE subject for schools from the age of two. Mx
Old 11-26-2002, 06:01 PM   #105
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
My mood can affect my writing in strange ways. For instance, the story "Antigone's Confession" was incredibly dark and creepy, but I was in a fairly good mood when I wrote it. If I'm in a bad mood I have to vent and get things out, and since I'm not into torture writing or anything like that I'd rather keep my characters from suffering anymore than they have to.
Old 11-26-2002, 06:01 PM   #106
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
I know what you mean- I'd love to move away to France- my fav country other than Ireland but I'd hate to leave my dog Gunner behind or in quarantine- he's a big ol' bugger and I love him. As for old Angleterre- its great until you've lived here most of your life and as for *****y politicians most foreign politicians are better than Tony (smiley smiley I'm never in my God damn country to run it properly) Blair- he's an idiot. Of course there are some politicians I'd rather not know and Tony seems a bit more sane!!! My ideal political world- stick Sauron in charge (aka my old ENglish professer) he'd soon sort out this planet and shakespeare would be THE subject for schools from the age of two. Mx
LOL! Well, Miranda, how about *gets out map* I get North America, you get Europe, everybody rules New Zealand jointly to insure that there won't be fighting among the Tolkienites), and we leave everyone else to fight over the other continents.
Blah! I'd be happy with that arrangement!
But I do want to be able to VISIT Europe sometimes, especially England.
Old 11-27-2002, 02:28 AM   #107
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Need...Coffie...writers...best...friend...

*bangs head with 2 by 2 to stay awake.* My sister won't finish reading what I have written so far, so I havn't worked on for days, and would go NUTS if it weren't that luckly I have a daily storie that I post on CoE, that keeps me going. Wow...need coffie...I have a feeling I'm spelling that wrong but to tired to care. I'm going to go catch up with some ZZZZZZzzzzs as soon as I can drag my tired but off this comp, then I have to catch up with a few meals...a whole days worth...
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 09:19 AM   #108
Miranda

Its COFFEE darling!!! You poor thing with your story- don't you have two copies? I always make sure I have access to my Precious (the nickname of my story) otherwise I'd go mad and besides I'd never trust it out of my sight- its not what people would do to it that worries me, its what it'll do- that thing has a mind of its own- Tee Hee. Just drink coffee and write, write...oh and write! Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 01:52 PM   #109
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Location: Grey Havens, Middle Earth, in my own special place, a world unknown and magical, or perhaps of questing and flying like an Eagle with Gwaihir
Well, I'd go there anyway

Cold and wet is better than where I live. Here it's a desert. Too much sandstorms during summer and windy during winter. I admit I like gloomy weather. Have you ever been to Wales? I'm trying to learn welsh. It's kind of hard because I don't have lots of time to practice, and I don't know anybody in California who speaks it.

I am a bookworm.

Old 11-27-2002, 01:53 PM   #110
AudrentheRanger
Enting

As for politicians I don't like them either. Too much arguing.

I am a bookworm.

Old 11-27-2002, 04:39 PM   #111
Silverstripe

Yep. I think we should all just go to Middle Earth and form a Kingdom of Writers, us Writewights all being the royals, of course.
Old 11-27-2002, 06:36 PM   #112
Fred Baggins

Siverstripe: we should do something like that in the RPG forum, and you, being the queen could save middle-Earth yourself! *grins* As for gloomy weather, I'd glady trade anyone my California sun for there clouds! Now, I'm going to do what my Rice Crispies tell me...snap, crackel, and pop...into bed.
Old 11-27-2002, 06:36 PM   #113
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Happy to! I get royal scribe!

I am a bookworm.

Old 11-27-2002, 06:39 PM   #114
Miranda

Quote:
Yep. I think we should all just go to Middle Earth and form a Kingdom of Writers, us Writewights all being the royals, of course.
Ooh a writer's kingdom in ME?!!!! Wow! Can I have Legolas for a pet so I can...uh hum...research the more intimate depths of my charaters. Like your ideas for an RPG Fred- can I join in? Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 06:52 PM   #115
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Baggins
Siverstripe: we should do something like that in the RPG forum, and you, being the queen could save middle-Earth yourself! *grins* As for gloomy weather, I'd glady trade anyone my California sun for there clouds! Now, I'm going to do what my Rice Crispies tell me...snap, crackel, and pop...into bed.
Yay!!!!!!!! I finally get to save Middle Earth! Yes, I definitely agree with your idea for an RPG, Fred. When should we start?
Old 11-27-2002, 06:54 PM   #116
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Quote:
Yay!!!!!!!! I finally get to save Middle Earth! Yes, I definitely agree with your idea for an RPG, Fred. When should we start?
I agree. It would be fun . Are we going to start soon? Who'll start it?

I am a bookworm.

Old 11-27-2002, 07:00 PM   #117
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Quote:

I am a bookworm.

Old 11-27-2002, 11:38 PM   #118
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by AudrentheRanger
I started it up! Everyone, WRITEWRAITHS IN ME has started!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2002, 06:49 AM   #119
Miranda

Quote:
I started it up! Everyone, WRITEWRAITHS IN ME has started!!!!!!!
I don't know how to use the RPG!!!!! What do I do? Thos sounds so cool but I don't know what I'm s'posed to do! Help! Mx
Old 11-28-2002, 03:22 PM   #120
Fred Baggins

You don't know how to RPG? Well, it's kinda like writing a storie, just follow what the others sy. I can get you in if you like. just post your character on ooc, out of character, and I'll get you in...