Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2002, 11:15 PM   #101
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I don't know where everyone is going but I will be here for a little while yet.

ic: I caught up to Aeryn. she had opened up the gates and was about to close them when i rode up. "may I join you?" i asked. she looked at me doubtfully and for a second I thought she would get angry.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 11:19 PM   #102
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"Come along then." was all she could manage, she was thankful that she wouldn't have to leave without an explanation.

~~~~Back at the prancing pony~~~~
Gandalf and put Mirial into an enchanted sleep, and put her in her room. He had got quite alot of imformation out of the 'great spy' she claimed to be.
He sat in the chair smoking his pipe, thinking about where the rest had gone off to.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 11:26 PM   #103
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"what do you intend to do now?" I asked. "where are you from? for I have noticed that you are a sweet spoken elf, so that can mean one of two things; either you are one of the Galadrim, or you are one of the race of elves from Mirkwood. for only thouse two races of elves are sweet spoken. as i have all ready told you, I am one of the Galadrim from the fare land of Lothlorien. sience you are an elf, may I ask what are you doing so far from your own country??"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 10-25-2002, 11:29 PM   #104
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Waves a hand in the air, "Mirkwood, but I do not remember it well...I was a child when my family went to the Grey Havens."
Smiles despite herself, she- sweet spoken? no one had ever said that before. She figured this Elf-maiden to be even younger than herself.

Old 10-25-2002, 11:33 PM   #105
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I had tried to use my telepathy on Aeryn and it worked. "Nay I am not younger than you but much older. when was the last time you have been among fellow elves? it must have been a while ago for it is true that you are sweet spoken.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:37 PM   #106
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Let herself laugh out loud, "My fellow elves, --well--we do not always see eye to eye you see-- we in fact--never see eye to eye--and so I am sort of a recluse, I have my friends among the foxes so I am not yet a Rogue...but my day will come...I "Argue with authority and don't listen to intructions" apparently."
"You knew Galadriel? She has not spoken of you." seeing the shocked look on Losillewen's face she continued, " I have spoken with her before, one of the only people I get along with now-a-days"

Old 10-25-2002, 11:39 PM   #107
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I gotta go! I will write more tomorrow!
Old 10-25-2002, 11:44 PM   #108
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Later

Old 10-25-2002, 11:50 PM   #109
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: i am back!!

ic: "you have spoken with Galadrial?? she has never spoken of you either." I marvelled at this for not many elves of Mirkwood have seen the Lady of the golden wood. we talked for a while about nothing. I was hoping to get knews of her backround and family and why she didn't go off to the west with them. "where do you plan to go now?" I asked.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-26-2002 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-26-2002, 01:01 PM   #110
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
occ: Sorry i had to leave in a bad spot, so am wraping that up for now.

ic:I took Prisca back into his stall, wondering if a hobbit such as myself was really fit for such an adventure. Perhaps not, I was only a Burrows after all. I headed back to the Inn and instead of going to the common room, headed to my own room to smoke in peace and ponder wether or not to go.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 07:06 PM   #111
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Ms. I ((Aeryn the charcter)) did go to the grey Havens.

IC: Losillewen seemed to be digging for something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, when dusk came, she talked me into going back to Bree for the night.

Old 10-26-2002, 07:20 PM   #112
Fred Baggins

Before I knew it I spent the entire day in my room. I grabbed my horn and headed to the common room for a meal. I noticed that Gandalf was there and I introduced myself.
" Gandalf, it is a pleasure to meet you sir. I am Freddy Burrows. I have asked to go along on the quest to find King Aragorn's heir."
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-26-2002, 07:34 PM   #113
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Fred, you mind when you have a convo with G you do his response? My computer (sucky thing) keeps locking up.

*chants* kill him kill him kill him!

Last edited by Aeryn : 10-26-2002 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-26-2002, 07:43 PM   #114
Fred Baggins

occ: Sure I am used to talking to myself, while RPing, since I usualy have more then one character. Though, I am really better with characters i make up my own, but I will try. Sorry if I kill Gandalf!
Old 10-26-2002, 07:49 PM   #115
Fred Baggins

G- Well, Freddy it is a pleasure to meet you. And why may I ask do you want to come along.

F-Well to begin with it was just to go on an adventure and see new things. But now that I know more about it I wish to go to help, and I think I may be able to. I wish only to be able to help, I offer my services to the quest.

We talked for awhlie about the quest then Gandalf changed the subject.

G-Where did you find that unisus?
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-26-2002, 08:11 PM   #116
Fred Baggins

He asked a question wich I could not answer. I told him the best I could.

F-Well, when I was a child, I found a pony in the forest. I never knew he was a unisus untill I inhearited the horn from Uncle Merry. The first time I blew it he changed to a unisus. I am not sure how he got here, since there are no unisus' on Middle-Earth. There is more about him, but I do not know what.

We discused the matter of my pony for awhile.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-26-2002, 09:24 PM   #117
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

when night came I perswaded Aeryn to come back to bree. She was supisicious about me asking all the questions about her family i could tell. in bree i went to my room and changed my clothes to a pretty white and blue dress. then I went downstairs and had somthing to eat. while I was there I noticed Freddy talking to Gandalf. I decided to go over there and talk to them.
"Hello Freddy" I said "how is your pony doing?" he looked at me stragely as if he was saying "buzz off. I am in the middle of somthing can't you tell?"
Old 10-26-2002, 11:12 PM   #118
Fred Baggins

occ:Actually Freddy isn't at all like that, just to let you know. I will go along with it this time though.

ic: We talked long hours about unisus, mainly mine. I was getting very involved in the conversation when Losillewen came up and asked about my pony. I surprised me, having another person talk to me and I turned around and looked at her. It must have been a killer look because she backed away. "Fine, he is fine." I answered. I didn't mean to sound so mean, but she had inturupted Gandalf, just about as he was going to say something about how the unisus might have gotten here.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-26-2002, 11:26 PM   #119
Dussander
Enting

Interesting read, but it is getting a little boring, do some battle, get pig drunk, something.

In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends - Martin Luther King Jr.

Do or do not, there is no 'try'. - Yoda

Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkeness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not - KJV. John 1:4-5
Dussander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 05:04 PM   #120
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Dussander- since when were you telling us what to do?? okay I will make somthing good happen soon....
Freddy- Ok. sorry about that.

ic: I left freddy talking to gandalf and went upstairs to change to some riding clothes. while I was changing I thought I heard a Scream, but then everything went quiet so i decided to let the matter rest. I went out to Namarie and mounted him, I decided to go riding out side bree in hope of some adventure. I went to he gate and told the gatekeeper that I would be back in two or three hours, little did I know then it would be more like two or three days.

Want to know what happens to Losillewen?? want to find out what the scream was?? want to know more??? stay logged on and in a moment we will bring you back to "The Quest for Aragorm's Heir"!

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 10-27-2002 at 05:07 PM.