Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-29-2006, 11:26 PM   #101
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Huor was silent for a moment before saying, "I'm afraid I agree with Colomir. The noise will attract far too much attention."
Real love is a mixture of pleasure, pain and a soul-deep happiness that blasts any complaints out of the water. When you're in love, his voice makes you smile and his laughter warms your heart. And when he weeps, you feel yourself dying in each fallen tear.

Love is madness of the very best sort.
Lady Willow Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:50 PM   #102
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Acalewia nodded before wrapping her cloak around her and seemingly disappearing. Colomir glanced towards the dwarves before doing the same.
Lets see if they can find us now

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:01 AM   #103
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Huor smirked, following Acalewia's lead. He desperately hoped that no harm had come to Lady Willow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow grit her teeth to keep from moaning. Blood was flowing down her body like a river. Cuts, shallow and deep, covered her skin.

"It would be best if you gave in now," Elrohir said casually. "I may have to start breaking things." She swallowed hard.

"I will not change." He sighed.

"Ah, well." The impure Elf picked up a heavy stone, drew his arm back and then slammed it against Willow's wrist.
Real love is a mixture of pleasure, pain and a soul-deep happiness that blasts any complaints out of the water. When you're in love, his voice makes you smile and his laughter warms your heart. And when he weeps, you feel yourself dying in each fallen tear.

Old 07-01-2006, 09:25 PM   #104
Acalewia

Acalewia, Colomir and Huor waited until the dwarfs were out of sight before stepping out of the shadows. Acalewia rubbed her arm. From the time she had entered Moria, she had begun to feel colder. Colomir looked at her, his face unreadable. She knew he knew.
"Huor, do you know anything of Moria?" she asked.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 07-01-2006, 10:41 PM   #105
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Huor chuckled. "I have been here before. A long time ago." Acalewia smiled.

"Then you know where we should go?" He shook his head.

"Not the slightest idea. There are many levels and Lady Willow could be anywhere. Can you not use your Elven magic to find her?"

Old 07-02-2006, 08:31 PM   #106
Acalewia

Acalewia bit her lip.
"Truthfully, I am half elf." She got a determined look on her face and closed her eyes.
Willow? She thought as she emptied her mind in an effort to sense her friend.

Old 07-02-2006, 08:50 PM   #107
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Willow jerked, causing the broken bones in her legs to burn. But that was not the issue. Had she just heard...?

Willow?

Acalewia! she shouted back mentally. Please, say you can hear me. Please!

I hear you, Willow. What has happened?

The worst thing imaginable. My limited time in Middle Earth is finally up. I'm mortal. Helpless. Willow bit her lip as Elrohir carefully peeled another strip of skin off her abdomen.

I feel your pain, my friend. What is happening?

Elrohir wants me to change form. Obviously that's not something I can do. He, however, does not know.

Why not tell him?

Because then he will just kill me. Willow would have clutched her fist at the pain but her fingers were broken and that would only make it worse. Can you track me?

Old 07-02-2006, 09:24 PM   #108
Acalewia

Yes, I believe I can Acalewia sent. She motioned for Colomir and Huor to follow her.
"This way. We must hurry before it's too late."

Old 07-02-2006, 09:56 PM   #109
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Huor nodded and followed Acalewia at a run. The half-Elf concentrated hard on Willow's presence.

Valar forbid that they should come too late.

Old 07-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #110
Curubethion
Fenway Ranger, Lord of Red Sox Nation

Strider

The Darkshadow sucked the remaining life out of the goblin that had led him up. It could feel the festering elven presence now. Somewhere close. Somewhere very close. It lifted its blade, and glided forward.

~~~~~~~~

Mithril. Very close. The Firstborn could feel it. A hunger blazed inside him. A great hunger. For the Mithril. He would devour it. He would devour it all.
My wife once said to me—when I'd been writing for ten or fifteen years—that I could always go back to being a nuclear engineer. And I said to her, 'Harriet, would you let someone who quit his job to go write fantasy anywhere near your nuclear reactor? I wouldn't!' (Robert Jordan)
Curubethion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:28 PM   #111
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Willow counted the minutes since Acalewia had ceased speaking in her thoughts.

Four...

"You are more stubborn than I would have thought," her torturerer said thoughtfully.

"I've had a long time to perfect the art." She took slow breaths, trying to hold onto life.

"It is unfortunate that I could not develop the art of patience." Elrohir took up his sword and strode toward her purposefully. "I will simply kill you now and hope your body reverts to its original form once you breathe your last." He shoved the blade into her stomach.

Willow's mouth opened in a silent scream as light flashed before her eyes. There were only distorted sounds and images until everything was eaten up in shadow. Everything but a pair of blue-green eyes.

"Aragorn," she whispered. "My heart is yours but the power is mine..." With what little strength she had left, and what little magic, she clung to the thread of awareness that she had welded inside of her. The thread of Aragorn's life and thoughts.

"Forgive me." Willow closed her eyes and welcomed perfect blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huor froze for a moment. A sweet, hopeless voice had just whispered in his mind.

"Willow," he murmured. "Willow!" He knew where she was now and he ran hard into shadows, intent on finding her.

Before a perfect light was swallowed in the depths of Moria.

Last edited by Lady Willow Rose : 07-03-2006 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #112
Acalewia

"Huor!" Acalewia cried as a cold feeling settled in her stomach. She darted after him with Colomir behind her.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:36 PM   #113
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Huor arrived to find Elrohir gone and Lady Willow chained to a wall, her body slumped lifelessly. "My lady," he whispered.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:48 PM   #114
Acalewia

"Willow!" Acalewia fell to her knees next to her. "O Willow!"
O Valar! How could I fail her!

Old 07-03-2006, 05:05 PM   #115
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Huor undid the chains the bound her and gently took the lady into his arms. "She is so still," he murmured. "So very, very still."

"Willow, my friend," Acalewia whimpered. "How could this happen?" Huor sighed and pulled back the hood of his cloak. His blue-green eyes were fixed on Willow.

"I always felt her. She was with me in spirit whenever we parted. Her magic kept me bound to her but I would not have it any other way. I have begun to depend on her, as a friend and companion." Huor, which Acalewia now realized was not his real name, stroked the lady's cheek.

"King Elessar," she murmured. "How came you here?"

"I came to rescue my wife." He sighed. "Instead, I hold the dead body of a woman I would have loved had things been different."

Old 07-03-2006, 05:24 PM   #116
Acalewia

"I would I could heal death" Acalewia wispered, bitterly. She didn't even think Elnar could heal death. Colomir suddenly looked very uncomfortable.
"How could we have let this happen? How could I have let this happen?" he said.

Old 07-03-2006, 05:37 PM   #117
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Willow jerked upward with a gasp. Her frantic eyes searched the room and what she discovered made little sense. Why was she in Rivendell?

"We thought it would be simpler this way." She turned to the door and looked at the tiny Elven boy that stood there.

"Valar," she whispered and reverently bowed her head. He sat next to her on the bed.

"No need for formalities. We aren't going to be speaking very long. It's just that we have a proposal for you."

"A proposal?"

"Yes. We can send you back to Moria, into life, but you'll be mortal. Or you can resume your place with us." Willow stared at him.

"You mean to say that I could live again?"

"Yes."

"But not as I was."

"No. You can't have it both ways, I'm afraid." She nodded and studied her hands.

"I love Aragorn but I was created for a purpose." Willow met the boy's eyes and murmured, "I will do my duty." He smiled.

"We knew you wouldn't fail us. Now, time to get you back to Moria."

"What?!"

"Well, there's a great evil to fight! Who else would we send in?" The boy's smile turned a bit wicked. "And there's a certain king whose heart is breaking over a little mortal girl who is dead in his arms."

There was a flash of blinding light and the next Willow knew, her eyes were open and staring up at Aragorn.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:09 PM   #118
Acalewia

"Willow!" Aragorn cried. Acalewia smiled a relieved smile.
"We thought we had lost you forever!"

Old 07-05-2006, 08:30 PM   #119
Lady Willow Rose
Elf Lord

Willow smiled weakly. "Did you think it was that easy to get rid of me?" She stretched her fingers and found that the bones were mended. At least she wouldn't be limping around Moria. "We should get moving."

Old 07-07-2006, 02:37 PM   #120
Acalewia

"We should. But where?" Colomir asked. Acalewia and Aragorn glaced at each other. This would be like old times in a way.