Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-04-2004, 05:35 PM   #101
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
hi yall ive just joined since ive been begged by ethuiliel who is very overeager and is now bounceing up and down in her seat sayinmg post post post so naturally being perswaded so bombardly i cracked and regesterd so ethuiliel will shut up and stopp jumping up and down like a sychotic poodle but despite this i am really intreasted in joining this rpg i have decded on a charector it but ile post it latter since i dont have time becuase i am doing this im my study hall
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:14 PM   #102
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camellia Baggins
hi yall ive just joined since ive been begged by ethuiliel who is very overeager and is now bounceing up and down in her seat sayinmg post post post so naturally being perswaded so bombardly i cracked and regesterd so ethuiliel will shut up and stopp jumping up and down like a sychotic poodle but despite this i am really intreasted in joining this rpg i have decded on a charector it but ile post it latter since i dont have time becuase i am doing this im my study hall
Wow! You've got strong lungs to say an entire paragraph on one breath !
Welcome!

Yes, I still plan to follow you. Just not right away. And now my virus is fixed.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:44 PM   #103
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: do to the very good convincing of my great and beautiful and smart and sweet and brilliant friend ethuliel I will join this rpg.

Name: Dulin (Dark pool)
Race: Krishin (elven)

Appearnce: Tall thin with raven black hair (due to the lack of light) slightly pale skin since his people have been traveling in the mountains and valleys trying to find acceptance from other elves but to no avail(sp). Dulin has dark brown gray eyes and wears usually dark brown and green clothing. A traveling cloak and walking stick and thick boots.

Personality: Dulin is independant and extremely curiose to the point that it gets him in trouble. He is deathly afraid of squirrels and tends to run from them when they approach. He is rather cold towards strangers at first. Trying not to show any weaknesses untill they have earned his trust. And has a great fondness for animals...except squirrels.

Weapons: Bow and arrow, dagger, and sling shot...for squirrels.

Companion: Orodroch (mountain horse) and he is a llama. Yes, a llama.
Currently on no side.

I will start my jouney on the rpg. Though I will not be able to read the whole thing I will just try to catch up.
Cheers
ooc: And I do love squirrels by the way its just funny to create charcter who fears them.

Last edited by Sicirus : 11-04-2004 at 10:12 PM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:14 PM   #104
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

lol, sicirus... you and your llamas and squirells...

I feel very proud of myself for getting two friends to join on the same day...

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:52 PM   #105
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Well now, welcome firstly to Camellia Baggins and Sicirus, and thank you for bringing them here, ethuiliel.

Firstly, just nit picking here since I haven't had a chance to nit pick at any body else yet today. Sicirus, watch your spelling. I know mine's not the best in the world either, but even I cought that. Kishin not Krishin, though I do like the added r sound. It does make it kind of pretty in a way. Second, it's the Telokin who do the wandering, usually lone taller ones or small groups of shorter ones with no more than ten to a group. As for other spelling;

Quote:
Dulin is independant and extremely curiose to the point that it gets him in trouble.
Curiose should be curious. To tell the truth, I had to ask my grandmother how to spell it right.

I love your use of the words orod and roch for the llama. I was wondering when some one else who knew a bit of Sindarin would show up. Do you know any Quenya? I know some, but end up mixing it in with Sindarin to get a sentence out at school/work at times.

Otherwise. I like the character and would like to see how he'll fit in.

Now, Camellia Baggins. this may b the ooc where we know what ur talking about... But, do try to remember to use proper capitalization, full spelling, correct punctuation, actual paragraphs (Yes, I know indentions are out of the question.), and no emotocons in there either, o'kay? It just makes things so much more easy.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.

Last edited by Narinya_Cocachitawa : 11-04-2004 at 11:55 PM.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 04:48 PM   #106
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

I know some Quenya... but I keep forgeting it... anyways, as soon as Camellia Baggins shows up I'll have her post her character... don't know where she is, she said she'd be in study hall today...

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 11-05-2004, 09:31 PM   #107
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I am glad to be welcomed. By the way I will require some help with this type of rpg. I am use to the Lotr ones but this one seems odd. By the way this is not a certain type of person he is a Kishin (an elf) and a gyspei. He is not meant to be any other race.
I will try to be careful with my typing. It tends to go amiss when I am going fast.

I will try to jump now.
Cheers
Old 11-05-2004, 11:47 PM   #108
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Haldo Sicirus! It's been a while, hasn't it? Wow.... Anywho, good to see you again. ^^

And to the new member, I would like to extend an special greeting. Because I'm hyper, and listening to good music, and I feel like it, by thunder!

Sweetest Camellia, fairest of fair
I certianly hope you have hair.
Because it would be sorta wierd if away it did rot.
Speaking of which, on topic I'm not.

Dear Camellia, your name is like Camel
I bet your dentist cleans your enamel.
You came and joined the RPPPPPP!!!!
And this is a wierd welcome from meeeeeee!

o0 Woah, I am wierd. Like, scary. Sorry if I freaked you out...

**is being on topic now**

I'm hoping I can meet up with you guys on the plains, and hopefully do some chomping at Pip there. ^^

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #109
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Well, why not. Rathlas isn't even half finished yet, so allowences can be made, especially here.

And we all know about the errors. I'm having the hardest time right now trying to type anything out with my wrist brace on.

Never fear to ask anybody for help, but if it's the nitty gritty about Rathlas, PM me and I'll tell you. Like I said, Rathlas isn't even half done yet. Most of what is written out or on disc isn't even on the site yet, but the sites are helpfull, so quick answeres may be found on the site linked in my signature.

Let's see what you've come up with then!

Come and visit Rathlas.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:04 PM   #110
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Thanks for the greetings GSOM. Haven't been on any rpgs in awhile. Thought I might try a new one and see what happens. I have been bored with the internet lately so this aught to make it more appealing.

Cheers
Old 11-09-2004, 11:33 PM   #111
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulio, Strength of Many
Sweetest Camellia, fairest of fair
I certianly hope you have hair.
Because it would be sorta wierd if away it did rot.
Speaking of which, on topic I'm not.

Dear Camellia, your name is like Camel
I bet your dentist cleans your enamel.
You came and joined the RPPPPPP!!!!
And this is a wierd welcome from meeeeeee!
Uh-huh...
Old line from my old days at L.S.: Okay...I've seen enough.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:59 PM   #112
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Okay, back on topic. Calyniel still hasn't left... will someone ask her about the vision or something, or should she just leave?

Old 11-10-2004, 05:12 PM   #113
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
name; Salairirania or rania for short
race; Kishin
age 200 to 300
appearance: Rania is a shimmery goldem blond with sharp hawk like blue eyes. She is tall but with a hour glass frame makeing her more womenly and less like a been pole, and a very expressive face.
abilitys; can change into a fox when cornered by males since she is nautrally leary around men and a hawk when her restless spirt tells her that tis time to saor to new hights and discover more of her world and also can sleep comfortabbly in trees
weppons; she has a elvish sword, a bow and arrows, a sling shot, and a dagger hidden in the boot.
companions; cassandra a horse who when she becomes a hawk becomes the body of it as well
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:08 PM   #114
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
new chacter-lostyia

name:Lostyia Delr- Padroot nickname: padroot (but some just call me lost)
Race: mix: Kishin and sprite
Occupation: wise old woman ( a warrior and wizard but just prefer wize old woman)
Appearence: i am 5 foot 4 inches use to be 6 foot 9 in before my stoop. i have blueish gray eyes (kinda like a fog). but they change acording to my mood. i have long dark brown hair with white streaks.i wear a humongous cloak that look like it don't git but has many goodies hidden in it. i have a staff that represents each of the elements. i dont like wearing shoes but will when i am in a phsicall battle.
Personality: very opionated, but not rude. gets exited over the simplist of theings. demand respect. i have a vague past (to others). very moody but also calm. (have to read between the lines with me.)
Weapons: a staff a bag of herbs a flute and a medallion. am good with a sword and shield also a good archer but prefer not to carry them. people get the wrong idea with them.
Allied with: i have no true allies but few believe i am allied with them and some think they are my enimies but i could care less. have many sources though.

loves: book and the earth. also to laugh randomly.

Last edited by Lostyia Delr-Padroot : 11-10-2004 at 06:11 PM.
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 11:26 PM   #115
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

All right now! LISTEN UP! This is not Middle Earth per say. It is Rathlas, during the same times as Middle Earth's last struggle with Sauron.

Use Rathlin terms like Kishin, not elves, and Ompatha'in or Ranareth instead of faery. I do like the fact that you've taken to this story, but please understand that while this rpg is teid in with Middle Earth, it is it's own unique land and tales.

Now, Sicirus has done a fine job of tieing in Middle Earth and making Rathlas a seperate place as well. She uses the term elf because of the fact that his character is an elf from Middle Earth. That is allowed, but only while your character is concidered of the "West Lands" as Middle Earth is called in Rathlas.

I don't mean to sound bossy or rude, but do remember that this rpg was and still is about what keeps the Kelena "princess" alive through these times, even though she hasn't been introduced yet. We've still got a ways to go before that happens. I also realize that rpgs take on a life of their own because the participents are so far removed from one another more often than not, making it more true to how things would happen, and at the same time making it veer off course.

Now, Sicirus, Camellia Baggins, and Lostyia Delr-Padroot, I will post your characters on the list. Thank you for joining and adding your insights and openions and ideas to this rpg.

Really, I do mean that! Honest! Oh, don't make me do the Tortuga Twin's opening lines again! O'kay fine I'll do them for you...

Children! Oh, children! If your parents do not bring you to see this show, it's because they don't really love you. Your real parents were eaten by evil space aliens. Santa Claus is really just wierd uncle Jimmy. Barnie secretly hates you. Sponge Bob Square Pants causes cancer, and we're not too sure about thoes darned Powerpuff Girls either. We'll tell you the real reason why Elmo wants to be tickled. Did you ever notice how that doll kind of vibrates? So, parents, bring your little ancle biters over here...

hehe. It goes on and on...

ethuiliel, you could make it to her remembering what happened and having kept it quiet, rethinking her decision to say nothing. She could have left with the others to begin with for some reason, then going back to her origional idea to go back to Kelekris to see what Eladda wanted her to know. The decision is really up to you. I'm waiting on TB. Dono if he's posted yet or not. Have to go see yet.

Sorry, Sicirus. I have the same problem at tolkienonline.

Come and visit Rathlas.

Last edited by Narinya_Cocachitawa : 11-12-2004 at 10:55 PM.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:08 AM   #116
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Just so you know, Sicirus is a she, despite the fact that her character isn't.

Yay!! Camellia Baggins, you finally posted your character!! And I got you excited too ... lol.

I'm still really proud of myself... I got another recruit without even trying. Padroot (that's what you said to shorten it to, right?) saw/heard Camellia and I work on her character, and she wanted to join to. Go me!! Hey, can't I get excited about an RPG and be proud for recruiting? I don't care if Camellia Baggins calls me a psycotic poodle... I'll wear it as a badge of honor. No, I don't mean wearing a badge saying "psycotic poodle"... but I love being called crazy. Don't I, Sicirus?

Okay, I'll go post now.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 11-11-2004 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:35 PM   #117
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Gandalf

i have a few ideas i would like to put in. first me,ethuiliel, Camellia Baggins have a very intresting new character. this character is based on a teacher (who says it's okay with him) we were wondering if its find to add him. we three will be controlling him together. he would be a barthlam. thanks me.

next sooner or later Calyniel will be figured out about we have disscused and i would like to suggest that is how my character gets introduced. when she is at the exucution her head gets cut off. as an example ofcourse. and when the exacutioner puts it on public display it goes "poof" and disappears. and in the background you hear an old lady laghing. when they check the chamber she is gone. oh yeah we may have met when she droped off her horse at the inn. and let me make it clear she doesn't die but gets away.
P.S.i make the illusion
thank you lots

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:05 PM   #118
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Yes you are crazy Ethuliel...yes you are.

I need to figure out how Dulin should be introduced. The necklace he is wearing has a piece of the key on it by the way and thats why the rocs were chasing him besides the hunger they felt. So I need to figure out which charcter he will meet up with if any. So i think my next post will show that he leaves Mordor and enters Rathlin and then gets chased by more depressed orcs untill he may meet up with someone..*hint* *hint*.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:28 PM   #119
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Yay! I'm crazy!

Yes, I think our teacher would make a great character... or at least an interesting one... lol.

And, padroot, I love your idea! I was wondering how Calyniel should escape. To let her escape without anyone noticing until after they think they saw her die, should be quite interesting...

Sici... good idea, but I doubt I'll be able to be the one meeting you.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 11-12-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #120
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

It's my birthday! I'm 16! And I just got back from my driver's test, which I PASSED! -does happy vroobadoo driving dance-

Anywho, welcome to Padroot! I'd write another poem, but I think I've d TB enough.

Hmm... my teachers would make... interesting RP characters. But I luffeth them all! 'Cept Mr. Gherman is a corner-killer! -angerness-

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote