Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2003, 04:38 PM   #101
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Arien thought she heard a rustle in the bushes but when it stopped she believed it to be her imagination. Looking again at Idicara, she felt a sudden jolt. Arien looked down and tried to figure out what had just happened. Her fingers began to glow a slight orange color. The words came back into her mind.Bragollach tel'llach. Bragollach tel'llach.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 05:54 PM   #102
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Celebre was suddenly angered and called out, "Lelya aldamo mi i avath! Idicara uva laleneeme!" she criend with fire in her eyes. "Mi lome ieva lurea inen mi galad. Ni vala!" a white light came from within her.

ooc: yall should go to www.learnelvish.com its neat, quenya dictionaries, grammar,exc.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 01:04 PM   #103
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rylkin saw Arien, her fingers were glowing. "Arien!" he cried, "Stop! Don't say anything!" This resulted in blow to his jaw.

"Be quiet!" One of his captors said.

"So," A mocking voice came from across the clearing. "This is Rylkin. Are you all that the enemy sent.?" Rylkin said nothing. "I thought he could do better." Idicara said. "Why do you keep serving that tryant? With me, you could have power!"

"I do not seek power," Rylkin replied. "I seek only for my master's plans to succeed, and yours to fail."

"You mean the Chosen Ones?" Idicara was laughing, "These weaklings? What have they do to with the tyrant you serve? Surely he would use more powerful beings, like yourself, to accomplish his ends."

"He prefers the Chosen Ones," Rylkin said, "I am content merely to serve."

"So you would rather serve a bloodthirsty tyrant than rule yourself?"

"I have seen your servants," Rylkin replied, "And I read fear in their eyes. At least I do not fear my master, though I would if I served you. I would have two to fear then."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 01:23 PM   #104
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Silme looked at Celebre and spoke: "Man na vallya or sinome? I na si "Idicara" queni lya quetie nna?" (I think I just said: what is go(ing) on here? Who is the "Idicara" person your talking to?)

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 03:54 PM   #105
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Somewhere, Arien heard a voice telling her not to say anything. She looked around only to see no one...except Idicara. Everything else around her went into a spinning vortex of shadow. BRAGOLLACH TEL'LLACH. BRAGOLLACH TEL'LLACH. The words became louder and louder. Soon her head burst into a splitting headache and she fell to the ground with a cry. Though she could her voices, she didn't know who they were from and she could see no one. A surge of pain shot through her body.BRAGOLLACH TEL'LLACH. SAY THE WORDS! BRAGOLLACH TEL'LLACH. The voice became harsh and cold.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 08-13-2003, 05:46 PM   #106
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin watched helplessly as Arien fell to the ground. He will take her, Rylkin thought desprately, I must do something! "Arien, Arien listen to me!" he cried, "You can stop this!"

"I said be quiet!" Jaleel drove his fist into Rylkin's stomach. Rylkin struggled for air.

"Arien," Rylkin gasped, "Force him out! You can! You have to!"

Jaleel looked over at Idicara, Idicara nodded. "Come Rylkin," Jaleel sneered, "Lord Idicara wishes for you to leave."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 08-13-2003, 09:42 PM   #107
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"An na mi cotumo mel mi hoorars mel mi sires. An maile aveme. (He is the enemy of the gaurdians of the rivers. He despises us. *i think*" She said to her. "We have hidden from his for years, but he has found us in the most dangerous time." She said in despair. "I can try to will him to leave, but it strains me." She said shaking her head sadly.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:10 PM   #108
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"STOP!" Evra cried, growing angry with Idicara. "Arien, Arien come back to us. Yeera lende uluk er! " I snapped at Idicara, ("Be Gone Evil One") She just laughed.
"Arien, listen to my voice, do not give into the evil, be strong, come back to us..." I closed my eyes, and concentrated on Arien's mind.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 12:57 AM   #109
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Kiara watched helplessly from the bank. She could do nothing. Watching Rylkin's plight, however, she grew very angry. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but she knew with overwhelming conviction that he was right, and these others were evil. Reaching down into the river, making sure not to immerse herself in case she couldn't go in the river anymore, she channeled the energy into her hand. Suddenly, she raised her hand at Jaleel. A blast of water with all the power of the river and her anger blast into its side, blowing the minion of evil sideways.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 01:56 AM   #110
Kalile

Ok, does the minion of evil do anything about that, or does he just sort of sit in a lump? Help me here, people!
Old 08-15-2003, 01:22 PM   #111
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Arien's eyes where open but she saw nothing but black. Idicara's evil laughter ringing in her ears. No, I am not weak! I will not give in! Arien didn't know how do out of this trance but did everything she could think of. A burst of light came into view when she felt that something had happened to Idicara. Slowly, vision became hers again. "Wha....what happened?" Arien said with a groan.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-15-2003, 01:37 PM   #112
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

The minion Jaleel sat dumbfounded by the blast. Mariel saw Arien fighting against the power of Idicara. She was weak, and could do nothing but wait for her strength to come back. She saw a bird singing in the tree nearby, of course! she thought. "Tul nyello! Naca Idicara!" she said calling to the bird. The little sparrow flew from the tree and began to peck furiously at Idicara. The birds came in swarms from the tree. Mariel sat and prayed that it would help.

Old 08-15-2003, 02:40 PM   #113
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin broke free of Jaleel, thanks to Kiara's water blast. He rushed at Idicara, his sword drawn. Idicara changed into shadow, blending in with all the other shadows in the forest. Rylkin knew he wouldn't be able to find him like this, so he went back into the clearing and knelt beside Arien. "You have won, Chosen One," he said, "Idicara will be upset, but he will try again. You have done well."

Old 08-15-2003, 06:35 PM   #114
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"This is fine, I do not need any of you, only her." Idicara said, glarring at Evra. Before anyone could do anything, Both Evra, and Idicara disappeared.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 07:17 PM   #115
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin stared in horror at the empty spot where Evra had just been standing. He took a few deep breaths to calm down. "Greetings Chosen Ones," he said. "I am Rylkin. I must go and get your friend away from Idicara. You do what you feel nessacary, but I warn you; be careful. There forces at work here that you cannot begin to fathom." He sheathed his sword and began his search for Idicara and Evra.

Old 08-15-2003, 07:39 PM   #116
Kalile

Ooc: Erm... I'm supposed to be Evra for now, because Legoles is on vacation... I'm not sure what to say. Here goes!

Ic: "What is going on?" Evra demanded angrily as the scenery rippled and spun, finally settling into a clearing that she had passed on the way to the river.
"Don't worry, my dear," Idicara said smoothly," I just wanted to make a proposition."
"What sort of... proposition?"
"You see, you have great power. My master could use you in his army."
Evra's eyes flashed dangerously. "You braggard! You dare to think that your 'master' could use me? I serve no one."
"You have much audacity to speak so of my master," it was Idicara's turn to get angry, "but you know nothing of true power! You will live to regret your choice.... but not long."
And without further words, he vanished, leaving Evra to fume.
Old 08-15-2003, 08:24 PM   #117
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin followed Idicara's trail. It was tricky, Idicara was very good at covering his tracks, but the trail finally led Rylkin to a clearing in the woods. He saw Evra there, visibly furious. Rylkin could sense that something else was there as well. He cautiously entered the clearing. He approached the angry Chosen One, every nerve on edge. "Hello," he said. "My name is Rylkin. I am here to help." Something is wrong, this is too easy. he thought nervously.

Old 08-15-2003, 08:29 PM   #118
Kalile

heehee. Good idea.

Ic: Idicara watched from a ways away, wishing that he could transport farther, but laughing as Rylkin came. Pulling out a pinch of powder, he sprinkled it on himself. "Running out," he muttered, "I'll ask Master to give me more." He waved behind him absently, sending the goons into the clearing, quickly immobilizing both shape-shifter and chosen one.

Then, in the perfect guise of Rylkin, he strode back over to where the remaining ones were. "I need one of you to come here. Evra is a short distance away, and is waiting for Idicara to return. I saw him tell her that he would be back with 'his master's answer', which I fear is nothing good."
Old 08-15-2003, 08:41 PM   #119
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin fought a hopeless battle, and was quickly apprehended. He saw Idicara disappear, but not before shifting into a perfect likeness of Rylkin. Rylkin struggled, but to no avail. "Are you all right Evra?" he asked.

Old 08-15-2003, 09:47 PM   #120
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Arien was about to follow 'Rylkin' but she stopped. She didn't know who it was but she knew it couldn't be Rylkin. When she looked into the eyes of the thing in the form of Rylkin, something burned inside her. "Come Arien, we must make haste before Idicara returns." the figure said. Arien shooke her head and backed up slowly. "No..." she whispered. When 'Rylkin' stepped towards her, the pain got stronger. "Arien...." "No!" Arien turned around and ran leaving the others.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade