Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 08:21 PM   #101
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Rivendell, eh? Yeah, I think you're right we'll have to separate at some point, since Losillewen and I have a different quest than Fran and Lubyla. Now come on, let's get going," I called back to my friends.

<We should all use our Middle Earth names when speaking aloud!> I "told" Faith and Starlight. <We'll arouse too much suspicion with "Lu-Star" or Fra-Faith.>
Old 12-02-2002, 08:30 PM   #102
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I must have been puffing like a fish by now, sending out all sorts of smoke rings, and designs. I nodded to Kathie, I mean Alasse.<It'll be hard. Especailly when I'm talking to you. I don't wanna leave you Kathie. Your my best friend, I'm mean Lubyla and I where pretty good freinds on the internet, but->I couldn't go on. I sounded so babyish!(Fran hates whiners, so that would be a little of Fran speacking up, not Faith at all.) "Hey guys cheak this out!" I blew a smoke unisus."It's Fimm!" Just as I said that I heard a whiny of glee, and turned around slowly, then nearly screaming my fool head off when I saw who was behind me. Freddy jumped off Fimm, and clamped a hand over my mouth. "Hush Fran, not around stranger." I just kinda stared at him. You see I never really had an image of Freddy in my mind before, but now that I see the real Freddy, I'm glad of that cause my Freddy would have been ugly, and the real Freddy...well...he certantly was Fine!"Kathie, tell me I'm seein' things, just tell me I'm seein' things."
Old 12-02-2002, 08:35 PM   #103
Silverstripe

<Remember, Faith, don't call me Kathie out loud! I hope Freddy's not very observant!>

I smiled. "Of course you're seeing things, Fran!" I said cheerfully.

<Why am I Alasse and not Primrose? Perhaps Primrose is -- is NOT, in this world. Or perhaps you will meet her, and that will be a little like meeting me.> I tried to reassure Faith, though I was very upset myself at the moment. Destroying Saruman's power would be no easy task.
Old 12-02-2002, 08:46 PM   #104
Fred Baggins

I rolled my eyes. "You wheren't supposed to tell me that. Do you see what I see? That's Freddy! And Fimm! THAT"S A REAL LIVE UNISUS!"

Freddy looked a little lost. "Of course I'm Freddy, who else would I be? Are you all right Bell?"

"I TOLD You a million times not to call me that! I'm Fran! Fran! Bell, is not my name!"

"Merry gets to call you Bell."

"Merry's my best friend. I'm Fran to you. Never, NEVER call me Bell! Do you understand!" I could feel a fire in my eyes, and imense anger growing. Why was I so offensive of that name? O...right... Naa. And besides, he was Freddy! My head hurt a little. I turned to Kathie. "All right Allase, looks like we have anoher joining us. Finally someone shorter than me!" <I'm sorry Kathie, but you know me! I see someone cute, or a unisus, and my mind blanks. I see both and I might as well not be here at all!>
Old 12-02-2002, 08:55 PM   #105
Silverstripe

I laughed, forgetting to act as if she hadn't spoken. Fortunately, my laughter was taken as a reaction to what Faith had said aloud.

<And I think ... that you will meet Primrose, Faith.>

"All right, let's go now, before we acquire any more companions!" I pretended to sigh dramatically, then turned and smiled at Freddy. I had always liked the character, if my own hobbit character, Primrose, felt differently. So I guess it's good I'm Alasse.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:04 PM   #106
Fred Baggins

Merry trotted up to me. "Want a ride?" I climed on.

Star looked hurt. "O sure, when you just have to travel a little, you take the ride, but when you're life is in danger you won't!"

I was reminded of my-well, Fran's speed, and smiled at Star. "Guess I forgot about that!"

Freddy looked yet more confusalated. "Forgot about what?"

"My speed"

"How could you forget about THAT!"

"Nevermind Freddy, I'm not sure you would understand."

"Hey, I may look stupid, but I'm smarter than that!"

I just had to laugh, and Star and Kathie joined in.

"I didn't mean that Freddy, I ment- O just go to sleep."

Freddy, trusting Fimm compleatly fell fast asleep
Old 12-02-2002, 09:18 PM   #107
Silverstripe

After Rose and I went exploring, we came back to find that nearly all of the others had gone to sleep. However, I couldn't sleep.

I always try to think things through, even when it's almost impossible to do. I was certain there was a REASON we'd been transported to Middle Earth, and hoped there was a way to get back. I looked over at Rose; she, also, was still awake.
<Hello, Rose. Looks like we'll be splitting into two parties soon, doesn't it? I need to think about why we're here and what to do about it. Do you want to help think of ideas?>

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-02-2002 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:34 PM   #108
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I sat in the grass, a bit farther from the others. If I had to be Lubyla, I at least wanted to think like her. Then a thought hit me and I stood up.

Resta!!! He will be he most definatly, and..and*I fell into one of those teenaged fan transes* Legolas.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-03-2002, 12:05 AM   #109
Fred Baggins

I lay on my back, looking at the stars, not quite being able to sleep, on thing I admired about Fran, is that she didn't relly need sleep. So I named the stars...another thing I admired about Fran, was her incredible knowledge of the night sky, she was after all Belladona Gamgee of the Night Sky. Freddy...lay near by, his breathing slow, and I began to really wonder about him, since i had not spent to much time working details out about his character.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:11 AM   #110
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I heard Fran naming off stars, and I walked over near her.

Hullo Fa-- Fran. Tis odd isn't it, that we met.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-03-2002, 12:21 AM   #111
Fred Baggins

<Yes, esppecially since your such a new writewraith. Or do you mean at school. Bet you think I'm more of an ideot than when you just knew the computer me huh?>I picked up a rock and sat up, throwing the rock and hitting a knothole. <Somehow, I think that would bring more saticfaction if I actually learned how to do it. You remember the story? Remember Bell's affliction? I'm afriad Star. Bell is strong and could handle such a thing, but Faith is not. I made Bell with some of my weaknesses and some thing which I wish to have of her. Perhaps I am making no since, I'm sure. But I'm just afriad. Plus, Bell has a reputation to keep up. Hating Freddy's guts. How could I hate someone who's so cute?> Lubyla looked over at Freddy, and grimaced at the hairy feet. <Well, I should try to sleep a little, for I'm still Faith, with a little Fran. It sure is nice to know that one of my close friends will be traveling with me...>
Old 12-03-2002, 12:29 AM   #112
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Alasse and I came back to the camp later that night; we had found nothing of importance on our explorations. I went to bed, but not to sleep. Fran and Lubyla were making nosies in the backround, and I was hoping that they would soon stop. when I was sure that they were asleep I went to Namarie and mounted her. "hey girl. c'mon, lets go for a ride. " I sped off and then heard Ellaire whinne after us.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-03-2002, 12:39 AM   #113
Silverstripe

Ellaire is very swift, swifter than I had imagined her to be, so I soon caught up with Rose and Namarie. <Alasse usually follows Losillewen, remember? Only this time, it seems to have been Ellaire's idea!>
I was amused, in spite of myself, remembering how the tall chestnut mare had raised a racket until I finally mounted her and rode of after Rose.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:46 AM   #114
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc:

ic: I rode Namarie to a patch of green grass, and then let here graze; what Losillewen normaly does. Alasse/Katherine soon caught up to me, and let Ellaire graze also. "How is it that you always follow me? not that I mind, I have just been wondering about it."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-03-2002, 12:50 AM   #115
Silverstripe

"Well, THIS time, Ellaire wouldn't let me alone until I did! The other times.... Dunno. Your character did raise mine, though, maybe that has something to do with it?"
Old 12-03-2002, 12:57 AM   #116
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I smiled and said: "Ellaire definatly doesn't like to be left out of stuff. I don't think that my character has anything to do with it. you couldn't sleep?"
Old 12-03-2002, 01:00 AM   #117
Silverstripe

I smiled. "No. I couldn't, I was trying to think some things out. And you?"
Old 12-03-2002, 01:04 AM   #118
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"the usual. I got fed up with the noise and I wanted a ride on Namarie anyway, so I got up and left. since when was there a kingdom of Writewraiths in ME?"
Old 12-03-2002, 01:38 AM   #119
Silverstripe

I shrugged. "Well, since now, I suppose. But that's one of the things I'm wondering about. See, if we're our characters, and only our characters, there shouldn't be a Kingdom of Writewraiths. Some of us should be royalty, but we shouldn't have our OWN kingdom. Therefore, I can only conclude that we are TEMPORARILY our characters, or else we've made them take on yet another role."
Old 12-03-2002, 01:15 PM   #120
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Location: Grey Havens, Middle Earth, in my own special place, a world unknown and magical, or perhaps of questing and flying like an Eagle with Gwaihir
"Hey! Wait up!" I, Rhia, cried. Donalwe, my horse, had wandered off. (ooc: I am getting confused!)

The Wings of the Wind are swift indeed.

I am a bookworm.

"Fly you fools!" I'm no fool, but I would gladly fly!
Closed Thread