Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #101
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Elanor saw the distressed maiden run into the woods, 'Quite sad, I hope the elves can do something for her.' she thought as she finished her lembas bread. She watched the elves talk and cry, "Gladiel?" she asked pulling her friend's garmet "What are we going to do now?"

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:00 AM   #102
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Kalilae followed her half sister, and sat down silently beside her. After a time, she spoke, softly and slowly.
"I... I never knew him.
My mother died when I was very little, defending our land against Melkor. Gandalf said that he never saw Legolas so sad and angry as when he learned that Kalile was among the dead.
But I know that his expression was the same the day your mother died."
"I remember him coming, once, when I was very small. Gandalf had care of me then, and he came. I knew he was an important visitor, and I only saw him from a distance. I think I knew he was my father, but it didn't register, somehow, and he hadn't even come to see me, but was just passing through.
But that night, I remember half waking when a blanket was put over me, and I saw him there, crying in a glow of candle light. Later I knew that he was crying for the future that would never be.
Now I realize that he was crying for you, and for me, and maybe for the whole world."
Kalilae realized that she was crying too, and sniffed softly. She had never told anyone, not even Gandalf.
"I don't know why I'm telling you this. I guess... I guess I just want to say that I'm sorry, and that our father was a good King, and the best father he could be."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:05 AM   #103
Kalile

Oh, Legoles asked me to post for her too.

Ic: Gladiel nibbled on some lembas, and answered her friend. "Are you sure you wish to come with us?" After Elanor nodded her assention, she continued.
"We must go to find the King's assassins. They have also kidnapped an elf, and we must rescue her at all costs. It will be very dangerous. Are you sure that you still wish to come?"

Ooc: Erm... about the dramatics in the last post. Sometimes, when I'm writing for a character, even though I'm typing, it becomes real for me and I respond accordingly. My characters are real people to me, and sometimes I get a little... intense.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:11 AM   #104
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"I'm sorry... listen...I'm not exactly the perfect person for Queen. I mean, the level responabilty is horrific, I loved my father very much, and it never crossed my mind, not even once that he could die, or for that matter, be murdered...I mean...who would do such a thing? He's never been exactly hated around here." I whispered.
"And to make things worse, now my only friend has disappeared!"
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:14 AM   #105
Kalile

"That's why we're going to get her. Your father must have done or had something that was very important to someone. Perhaps when we find your friend, we'll be able to extract some revenge, no?"
Old 08-11-2003, 12:19 AM   #106
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rorin shifted uncomfortably. He wanted to comfort the young elf, but knew that he couldn't. He turned to the hobbit that had recently joined their company. "Hello, I am Rorin," he said. "What brought you to Mirkwood?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:37 AM   #107
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna sat next to a tree with her head hung. She had not the strength to move since she had not eaten or had a drink for a while. Looking over at Rannyn, she saw him eating and drinking all that he pleased. Everynow and then he would look in her direction and smile. His smile brought more pain than she had ever experienced before. "Tell you what," he said, "You help me to, oh say, get to the Lady of Mirkwood. And I will give you anything you want." He added biting into an apple. Nienna said nothing and did not move. She pretended not to hear him. Rannyn just shrugged and continued to eat. "Tell me if you change your mind." He said grimly. A sudden pain began to increases in Nienna's side and she groaned. She heard Rannyn laugh a bit and stare at her while in pain."Hmm? Change your mind?" Nienna looked at him shaking. "No. I will never help you." She said quietly. After that, the silence was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.I have to get out of here. And quick.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:23 PM   #108
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Elanor followed the dwarf into what seemed to be an inn. 'I wonder if the ale is as good as the green dragon's, I am fretfully stressed and would like a quick drink' she thought to herself. She climed to a table with dwarves. She ordered a drink, it was warm and made her feel comfortable, like she was at home, "Another please!" She said handing the dwarf her empty glass. By the time of her seventh pint she decided there was need of a song. She sloppily climbed to the top of the table, "Ahem, now I believe you dwarves are in need of some entertainent!" She said with a slur.
Now Bifur, Bombur, and Bofur,
were as tidy as can be,
Thier beards were tied in neat plaids,
In neat plaids of three.

But when food came,
At the table, they took thier places,
And when food came, they of course,
Of course, they stuffed thier faces!

Bombur was a chubby fellow,
And ate, and drank and smoke,
But after dinner, were he sat,
The bench, oh yes, it broke!

"ha, ha!" she laughed as she bowed before her audience. "Why thank you!" she said. "Oh, yes and the ale was tremendous!" She yelled to the dwarf sitting near. She climbed down and went out of the inn singing. Then dropped to the floor, asleep.

Old 08-11-2003, 03:21 PM   #109
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Kalilae and I sat down together, talking softly. "Kalilae, I think I may know what they were after." I said shakily. Kalilae turned to me. "I think...I think maybe it was this." I showed her the ring, and she frowned.
It was glowing tremendiously, like the light of a star. Put it away! Said a voice from inside her head. "Nienna???" She said aloud.
Old 08-11-2003, 04:17 PM   #110
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"no really, I am much to worn out for another song, I'm sorry." She mumbled to herself in her sleep. "Well, master dwarf if you insist," she said and began to hum a tune, off key. She was startled by Gladiel, "Oh, my friend, you missed my song!" she said in a half drunken voice. Gladiel led her to a bed and Elanor fell asleep humming her tune

Old 08-11-2003, 04:37 PM   #111
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna heard her name called from a distance. Her ring began to glow brightly. Now or never. She stood quietly and backed away. As she turned around someone grabbed her by the arm. "Don't even try Nienna." The voice belonged to Suliarid. As he shoved her down on the ground, he awoke Rannyn. "So you tried to run did you? Tsk Tsk Tsk." He said, his voice cold. "Suliarid tells me your ring was glowing, was it not? Perhaps the others are near. The time I believe has come." Nienna was confused, "What do you mean 'the time'?" At this, Rannyn gave a laugh and turned around not bothering to answer her question. As he spoke with Suliarid, Nienna stood up again. Quietly she backed into the darkness. Soon, she heard Rannyn's voice, "Find her! Now!" Taking this as her cue, Nienna ran. Soon, a sharp pain hit her in the arm. She looked down to see a dagger had been thrown. Luckily, it was not deep though it took away most of the little strength she had. Determined not to let them find her, Nienna continued to run just as fast. Soon, the pain was too much and she fell to her knees. Everything seemed to be spinning and she soon fell into shadow.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 08-11-2003, 06:05 PM   #112
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Oh, dear." Elanor woke with a sharp pain in her head. "That ale was beautiful!" She said with a sigh. "Oh, my, I must have made a fool of myself, but I can't help from saying that I am rather proud of that little song, hope I didn't offend any dwarf." She muttered. She slowly stood and walked into the forest. "Hullo!" She creid. "Where is evryone?"

Old 08-11-2003, 11:24 PM   #113
Kalile

"Is that... a ring of Power? I thought that they were lost or destroyed! Evidently not all of them." Kalilae stopped thinking aloud when she heard "Nienna?" and stared.
"Nienna is the friend you have lost?" Suddenly something jammed itself into the elf's mind.
"Your ring! Hide it! Gandalf told me that the Rings can be used to find eachother, and unless I'm greatly mistaken, your friend has a Ring." She waited, hoping to be told that this Nienna had no jewelry, or at least no rings...
Old 08-12-2003, 02:01 AM   #114
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna was asleep but her heart was awake. In a vortex of shadow a figure stepped towards her. "Hide it. Hide it." The figure pointed towards her. "Awaken and hide it!" With a jolt, Nienna awoke and saw someone bending over her. "Hide your Ring, and quickly!" Nienna put the ring in her cloak and stared at the man leaning over her. "My name is Lykren and I am sorry, but I must leave, do not move until someone comes for you. Make sure the ring is no where in sight." With that, Lykren was gone leaving Nienna alone.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-12-2003, 02:12 AM   #115
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I suddenly felt connected to Nienna, like I could feel her. I gasped as she dropped to her knees in pain, and turned to my half sister. "Yes, she has a ring." I whispered. Nienna?? Nienna, can you hear me? I asked her, concentrating.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:49 PM   #116
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna?? Nienna, can you hear me? Nienna turned around at the sound of a voice. Lady Kirri? Where are you? For some reason, she thought the words rather then speaking them. Her ring began to glowed brighter as she looked in the direction she thought she heard something. Slowly, and painfully, Nienna stood and bagan to walk in that direction.Stay put! Lykren's voice came about into her mind. A surge of pain shot through her body and Nienna fell to the ground with a small cry. I told you to stay put! My healing will not last if you use your strength to move. Nienna leaned against a tree and waited silently.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-12-2003, 05:18 PM   #117
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

can we be two people? pluleeze!!!!

Old 08-12-2003, 07:27 PM   #118
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

is this rpg still moving!!! or am i just impatient

Old 08-13-2003, 12:51 AM   #119
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

where are you? *searches for new doom peoples* she stoops weeping for her dear friends that got lost in a black hole in cyberspace.

Old 08-13-2003, 01:21 AM   #120
Kalile

*And suddenly, in a blaze of light, a potato sack...er elf comes blazing out of the blck hole to the tune of bad music*

Tah Dah!

Sure, be two people. I really have nothing to say right now.