Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2002, 11:52 PM   #101
Michelle The Fair
Enting

out of content:

OOC: I will write for Drelin. If you wish.give aday or two to write something.

michelle(Mer-Aislynn)

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 11:31 PM   #102
Michelle The Fair
Enting

RETURN OF DRELIN :D

Drelin had sat in silence while the councel had debated. When Texol had asked for volenters to join his quest, at first all had been queit. An elf name Lorielhad volentered first. To his great surprise his cousin, Mer-Aislynn, was next to join. Then Beoren joined, though reluctantly.

Now the small fellowship was standing between Texol and Lord Elrond. As Drelin rose many eyes turned towards him. "Will you have my bow as well my lord? (OOC:texol you my add your answer here on my post if you wish.)

Drelin then turned to Lord Elrond. "Will you be joining us my lord?"

Old 03-27-2002, 02:05 PM   #103
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

At the meating...

Texol glanced at Drelin where he had appeared at the entranse. "You are more then welcome to join us, Drelin. Please take a seat."

As Drelin moved over to a seat he asked Elrond if he would join. Elrond rised. "Like you all have seen; last time I left this place, it was nearly destroied by the enemy. I do not wish to leave my home and I do believe that it is more need for me here in Rivendell, then in Angband." Elrond felt it like ice down his neck as he mentioned the name. "I had already guessed this Elrond, and I believe it is your destiny to stay." Elrond bowed before he sat down again.

-----------------------
OOC: Thank you, Michelle the Fair, for taking the role as Drelin; it seems like Aragorn will be gone. You can control Drelin as you wish from now on until Aragorn comes back (or if he comes back).

Lief: I do agree most strongly with you. I have to reinstall my computer though, (something seems to be wrong.. My loadtime on Internet Explorer is way under modem speed, and I'm on DSL)
Wehter you or I should do this shouldn't really matter, but I agree that we need to write further on now... he's been gone for a while (Thrain of the Shire)

ElfOfMirkwood: Please repost your last post in here..

Hantalë!

- Arat-Falathion
Old 03-29-2002, 07:40 AM   #104
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

In the woods outside of Hobbiton...

"Wait, wait!" Rosalina wispered gaspingly to Numenor as they ran. They slowed their pace. "Listen, I hear singing." Now Numenor and Magnanamous heard it as well, and they stoped. The singing seemed so lovely to them, though they didn't understand what they sang, only Numenor cought a word or two. "Oh, it's so lovely!" Rosalina said as she began to somewhat dance a little in the grass. Numenor smiled. "These are elves, listen to their lovely song. They come to save us!"
Suddenly three elves appeared.

"Peace be upon you. We are friends, and have come to help you."
The hobbits were stunned, only standing there glancing like if they were of stone. The beauty and might of these beings seemed so overwhelming to them. The sun shined through the treetops and glittered its reflection in the elven hair.
"A... a... ar... are... Ehmm.. Are you gods?" Rosalina asked still glancing at the heavenly creatures from the west...

----------------
OOC: There... I had to do this, and if/when Thrain of the Shire comes back, then he will get control over his hobbits again, for now we who interact with these hobbits (our own characters being in the same place as them) will be granted control of them.
Hope this will finaly get the hobbits and the elves out of that stupid forrest once and for all

- Arat-Falathion
Old 04-06-2002, 04:16 PM   #105
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Hmm....

OUT OF CONTENT:
Hmm... [again]
It seems to me like the interest in this RPG has faded... maybe the plot is too big, I don't know...
Anyway.. who is still with us here?? I don't think that a RPG with as "large" plot as this can be played with 2 or 3 or 4 people.. that just wouldn't work...

Please leave a note here if you are still in, or if you are our. Be honest!

If we do not get enough people, then that is ok. After all, there are plenty of other RPGs on this board at the moment to participate in...
I will however (if we do not get enough people to carry on) write the story of I Nârmacil in its full length and release it (on fanfiction.net probably) when I am done....

- Arat-Falathion
Old 04-07-2002, 12:03 AM   #106
Michelle The Fair
Enting

i am still here. i would hate to see this story die. i will make a post some time sunday i promise.

yours,

michelle the fair

Old 04-07-2002, 04:56 AM   #107
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Great to see that you are still in Michelle But the cuestion is, will this work with only 2 or 3 people? that would cause a lot of posting from each one, and that would mean that we would have to play many characters each... and I do not know if I have that much time... :P

I also find it sad if we have to close this.. but if we find no other way....

- Falathion
Old 04-11-2002, 01:18 PM   #108
Nariel Starfire
Elven Warrior

hey, I've got no life. I can run several characters. besides, this is fun...

"But what about the R.O.U.Ses?"

Yours Truly, The Tisroc
-You forgot to say "May he live forever"
-That's because I don't want him to live forever!
- The Horse and his Boy--C.S. Lewis
Nariel Starfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 01:27 PM   #109
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

ok then we are actually 3... hmm.. Maybe it would work... that is a maybe.. I do not have much time (final exams comming up really soon).. but I'll be here as often as time let me...
We can continue, but we'll need to discuss how we should do this, as we are only 3 people..
We could have each others main character, then play the others from a objective view (3rd person view)...

- Falathion
Old 04-11-2002, 02:38 PM   #110
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

I'm still here, if only partially. I'll try to keep up on my character Theneal (Morciis doesn't take much effort ) and if I am absent and something major happens requiring a post, please send me a private message.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 08:37 PM   #111
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Oleander and I are still in . . . it's just finding time to finish my latest writing that I'm having problems with. But i'm trying, I really am. If I haven't posted in a month or so, kick me out, K?

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka

Last edited by Laurelyn : 05-01-2002 at 06:13 AM.
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 07:59 AM   #112
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Alright so we are actually 5 who is still in... now that would work...
Lief Eriksson: I'll pm you whenever your post is needed for the story to continue

Laurelyn: great thing you are still with us... maybe the "forgotten" archers who left Rivendell to help in Rohan met orcs near Mirkwood, and therefor some of them might meet you, and rescue you... if that is of interest :P

Actually this story stoped as we waited for the hobbits to continue, I wrote their story, and I believe Lief Eriksson should post next from there... I'll pm you right away

And when it comes to time... I am making music for an upcoming Fantasy RPG game as well as my exams coming up soon, but I'll stay as active in here as possible..!!

- Falathion
Old 04-12-2002, 09:52 AM   #113
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

"Not gods," Theneal said with a smile. "But your guess is not wholly wrong. We come from the Blessed Realms to support all people in this world who are harmed by the great evil which has taken shape again. We are deeply grieved at your own loss; we have been to your home village already. Would you like to come with us, as our journey changes course?"

The hobbits looked at each other for a moment, but both felt safe with these elves. Only slightly dwarfed.

"Where are we going?" Numenor asked as they joined the elves.

"To a place not far from here, as an elf runs. We'll carry you when you weary, for we have many leagues to cross in a small amount of time. We are going to Rivendell, to regroup with our other comrades."
Old 04-12-2002, 11:28 PM   #114
Tar-Elendil
Númenorean

Theoden

im tryin to jump into this in the middle of this (or the end:P)
i quickly glanced at last pages of rpg..sword found..new enemy in middle earth..vala and elves dclare war on em? gandalf leading men of gondor and rohan to a battle in isengard, and elves holding council bout going to angband and findin info on the sword? do i hit near the mark?:P i have a good character: Arathorn grandson of elessar..former captain of guard til exiled from minas tirith for reasons only known to him and the king his father! if this sounds goofy, sorry i real tired:P
Old 04-13-2002, 05:22 AM   #115
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Out of Content

OOC:
You have read the saga well, and you have an overview of the most important happenings...

Note that at this time:

Gandalf is in Isengard

Theneal, Arat-Falathion, Arat-Cúrion, Undulë, Numenor(the hobbit) and his 2 friends among with some other elves are in Hobbiton

Texol (istar), Elrond, Drelin, Mer-Aislynn, Beoren, Lorihelad, Loriel (elves) and Turin (dwarf) are in Rivendell

Oleander is somewhere between Lorien and Mirkwood (which is partly destroyed by an orc attack). Also some of the archers sent out from Rivendell might be here, though I believe most of them were lost in the battle of Mirkwood...

That said, thanks alot for joining in this late, we needed to get something going on down in the southeast region of ME, so this is perfect Tar-Elendil...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Arat-Falathion, son of Arat-Cúrion, son of Arat-BÃ*renath...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 04-13-2002 at 05:23 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 05:31 AM   #116
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Hobbits are joining the elves...

They started to run and soon entered the road, already here they had to start carrying the hobbits, but this wasn't a problem, as they could change carrier pretty often. All day they ran, and in the dawn they arrived at the last bridge, they hadn't met a sign of orcs the whole day, and what this ment, none of them knew... so they kept running till they could merely blend Rivendell forming infront of them. And the night fell on as they arrived...
OOC: I thought we should just get these hobbits to Rivendell the sooner the better, to let the story continue...
---

- Falathion
Old 04-13-2002, 10:00 AM   #117
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Smiles broke onto the faces of the travelers as they penetrated deeper into the fair valleys of Rivendell. Still some elves sang here, but unhappily most appeared to have been forced to prepare for war. They were equipped with armor and weapons and already some of them appeared to have engaged in battle. Wounds were being mended here and there, and this sight grew more common and the singing less as they approached the heart of the valley.

Theneal stepped up to the large double doors of the great building and thumped on it twice with his fist. "We are allies from the Blessed Realms. Please open the gates!"
Old 04-13-2002, 10:55 AM   #118
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Texol turned around as the knocking on the door started. Two knocks to be exact. With a swift movement with his right hand a wind blowed and opened the door, revealing the elves and hobbits standing outside.

"Welcome" Texol said with a smile. "I believe our party is increesing here. Is it not?"

OOC: now it should be very free to write what one desire, as almost everyone is in this very roon

Laurelyn: if you want me to help you out, or you can play the Rivendell archers yourself, then I think that would be a realistic way for you to get free... besides, we need some news from those archers...

Tar-Elendil: Maybe you should come with your entrance... where you are and so on is unsertain for us all..

- Falathion
Old 04-14-2002, 12:44 PM   #119
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
That's my intention, but I don't really know what to do with them. Clues . . . hints . . . maybe? I'm kind of a useless RPGer right now, sorry.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2002, 06:21 PM   #120
Tar-Elendil
Númenorean

Theoden

sorry been away from computer a day or 2

Arathorn quietly walked underneath the limbs of a huge tree, just in sight of the Pelennor of the Tower of Guard-Minas Tirith. He longed to look out from upon its walls once again as he had for so long. He felt so very old, and he was for the blood of Numenor ran true in him, though it did not seem so. He had been exiled from Minas Tirith long before. Only he and his father, the king, knew the deep dark secret for what this judgement had been placed on him.

He tried to sing a merry tune to brighten his spirits, but he felt his breath hard coming to and it was stifling. Suddenly, a large bird flew overhead followed by hundreds and hundreds smaller ones. He noticed they were all flying north. He found it odd because during this time of the year they usually liked to settle around Dol Amroth. His eyes followed the birds until the edge of sight, and on the horizon a black unpenetrable darkness lingered, shot with red streaks as of blood. "Isengard? So it is true, a storm is brewing. The Earth is groaning from the foul feet of the orcs-again." He wrapped his dark green cloak about him and walked off into the growing darkness. To where and what end he walked, he didn't know. But he had the strange feeling he would find out soon.