Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2003, 11:32 PM   #81
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: No offense taken acutally it fits nicely but uh *cough* not an elf! I'm only part elven like a quarter, i only ended up with a glistening face and the accursed ears *laughs* just kidding, just kidding. Kay idea about the diamonds.....yes good idea.... kinda of wierd makes me think of some wierd cartoon too but hey it works.....anyhow.

ic: "Well thanks for everyone's name!" i said sarcastically. "My name however is Malrash, and would everyone quit thinking i'm a bloody elf! no offense to elves since i am a quarter elf myself. You are all here for one reason, most of us are each of a different race, we have to find well um these diamonds and when we have we have to figure out their power and how to use it before it's too late.." i said dreaily.
"Till what's too late?" Someone asked but i was unsure who it was.
"If we can not figure out their power and how to combine them into one, the dragons will destroy all of middle earth." A hush fell as my last words hit to the heart of everyone. i wet my lips and began again, "What we do know is that there are different coloured diamonds and they all have their own power, i believe Oremir may have already found hers."
"Where do we find these diamonds? And when we do how do we unlock their power?" someone else in the room asked.
"The diamonds will be in a place where we find comfort but that place may just be guarded by an enemy..."
"How so?" someone interupted me.
"Let's say one of them lays in Lorien, orc's may be surronding the forest just outside...you see the problem? To unlock the power is to find the greatest power in you."
"sounds easy enough." someone pipped up.
"Not really you have to prove that it is you who has that power and not someone else and it's probably not handywork with a sword, ax, or bow or even magic, we have to stick together so nothing can over come us. As you have noticed we have Daisy a hobbit, two humans, a half elf, an elf, a demon, a dwarf and a lynethe. Oh maybe i should mention what i am," laughs lightly, yes, um, i'm well a quarter elven but i'm a faerie. "

ooc2: reminder of diamonds to whom.
Fire-Red-PippinTook
Water-Blue-Nariel
Ice-White-Gulio
Earth-Green-Legoles
Air-Cream-Elvishfaerie
Love-Pink-Earloth
Death-Black-Akamai
Peace-Silver-Eowyngirl
(Life, ability still open)
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 01:10 AM   #82
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"I have mine already." Eclipse said softly, just so that no one could hear him. <Well I'll leave the meeting and get my stuff ready, this is gonna be one LONG journey>

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 04:15 AM   #83
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by elvishfaerie3088
ooc: 1) i meant no offense to you
2) i thought you had finished talking to Elrond.
3) I was trying to keep the whole elves not like dwarves thing as orginally said by tolkien or the creater of middle earth Iluvair (i think that's right)
4) The reason you might not know malrash is because Malrash isn't elven really....and she wasn't born anywhere near Rivendale.
5) UH lets just say i caught you fondling something in your pocket and immediatly assumed whatever, so it's not like i really know you, btw Malrash also keeps to herself, she rarely draws off her hood.
keke no offence to u either, i was just bein a dickhead...as is the usual for me, i'm sure...

Quote:
Originally posted by elvishfaerie3088ooc2: reminder of diamonds to whom.
Fire-Red-PippinTook
Water-Blue-Nariel
Ice-White-Gulio
Earth-Green-Legoles
Air-Cream-Elvishfaerie
Love-Pink-Earloth
Death-Black-Akamai
Peace-Silver-Eowyngirl
(Life, ability still open)
and spirit! don't forget spirit!

ic; Órëmîr was paying more attention to Malrash than she ever had to anyone over the entirety of her life: the other two thirds was paid to her diamond.
Quote:
"What we do know is that there are different coloured diamonds and they all have their own power, i believe Oremir may have already found hers."
Eclipse murmured something that she could not comprehend: she withdrew her hand from her lip and reached deep into her pocket, drawing out her vague pink Diamond and placing it on the table. It was flawlessly shaped and should have been commented on likeness to a rose quartz had it not been for the strangeness of its depths, appearing as though a soft rose vapour was trapped within it. It was heavy in the hand and weighed down Órëmîr's arm when she bore it; but now when she placed it on the table it made now sound as it settled on the wood. She chewed on her tongue.

"It's love," she stated. "I assume that much is obvious: the colour, internal details…" she trailed off. Malrash stared at her questioningly, but Órëmîr was unwilling to say more; she seized the gem and shoved it back in her pocket uncomfortably. The Elves around her slowly turned their gazes back to Malrash; Eclipse was staring at her strangely. Órëmîr was not partial to attention and leaned back in her chair.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 11-20-2003 at 04:24 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 12:35 PM   #84
elixir
Elven Warrior

ooc: I have spirit (yellow)

ic: Shayla sat at the table staring in front of her but not understanding anything that was happening. She had been cut off from reality by hearing the word "dragons". All those horrible pictures her imagination had drawn were nothing compared to what she saw now. Everyone saw her sitting quietly at the table, but she wasn't there. Shayla was in her home. She saw something big covering the sun, she heard those terrible cries of that beast, she felt the fire burning everywhere, she saw her house in flames, her little sister crying, her mother running. She heard the screams of terror and pain of everyone she knew and loved. She saw her family and friends dying. And she couldn't do a thing about it. She couldn't help, all she could do was to stand in flames and watch everything she loved being destroyed. But she stayed alive though she didn't want that. She wanted to die, too. But it was just a vision, a dream. And it ended. Then came the pain.

Shayla stood up and left the room, the house. She went outside, but the beauty of Rivendell couldn't cure her pain. But it gave her hope, as a tiny fly it landed in her mind and kept her from doing what she wanted to do, kept her from going to her family.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 07:38 PM   #85
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

occ: so sorry Elixer i knew i had missed someone thoughs, *feels very bad* ...See!

ic: Well obviously she knows what it is, but there's no way she knows how to use or control it, she can't even love anything besides that stupid diamond...I thought to myself, HEY! Be nice! another voice in my head said. "Shayla, I demand you come back here, you oviously know or have something of VALUE to share with the rest of us since you got up sooo quickly seeing how as no one else has moved." I stated firmly glaring at Shayla as if she were a mere blade of grass.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 11-20-2003, 08:20 PM   #86
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
Daisy looked around. Everyone seemed to have at least some idea what was going on. Everyone except her. What would mother say to her being on an adventure?
"Excuse me," she said, standing up. (this made her tall enough for everyone to see... the elvish table came almost up to her forehead when she was sitting down. They all looked back at her. Doubtless, some of them hadn't even seen her. "I don't understand. I'm just a Brandybuck from Buckland. I've never even heard of the diamonds. And I have no desire to be involved in anything concerning the End of the World. True, I did wish for an adventure, but I had hoped it would be of the Nature of that of Bilbo Baggins. I will be most glad to liberate an Oppressed Land, but I do not wish to save the World."

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 01:12 AM   #87
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Aiya sat in the corner, her black garments fading into the shadow. She had a gem, she wasnt sure whether it was a diamond, or even the ones they were talking about, 'Why should I tell them? Its mine.' she thought to herself. (btw, NO mind reading here!! that means you legoles demon person!) She sat silently, listening intently to the others. She hated it here, all these elves. But the hobbit, rather mezmerized her. Something about her was honest and homly.

*huggles daisy*

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 09:00 AM   #88
elixir
Elven Warrior

Shayla turned her head to Malrash who had spoken to her. "Something of value?" she repeated her words, "but I have nothing, nothing but my life, and you can take it, if you want." Finished her sentence, she went back to the table and sat down.

For some moments there was a silence and others just stared at her. Shayla felt that something must be said. "All right, let's go then! We have to save the world and the sooner we do it, the better," she said and smiled. This probably confused everyone, and it would have confused herself too - the fact that one moment she wanted to die and the next she sounded almost happy - but she didn't think about it. She let go of her past, started a new life, concentrated on her new mission. She knew it was her duty, her destiny and for being able to do it, she had to forget all what had happened to her, all those terrible painful things. And for some reason, though it sounded truly unbelievable, she succeeded in doing that.

Last edited by elixir : 11-21-2003 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:08 PM   #89
Legoles

I left the meeting with a shake of my head and a audible sigh. The quarters that I was given were unfamiliar. Painted all in pink.<I'd rather sleep outside.> I left the room, got all I needed and ran into that little hobbit person.
"Hullo!" She said cheerfully.
I smiled at her, not a mean smile, just one that said please leave me alone!"Hello miss Daisy. How're you doing this fine evening?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-22-2003, 08:26 PM   #90
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: okay sure let's all leave the hobbit standing alone at the table and then make her repear out of no where, great idea everyone....great idea (sarcasm)

ic: I had a strange feeling about Shayla, odd feeling, didn't like her much, snotty little thing.. So much for being nice, the voice that told me to be nice earlier said. And i don't much desire to spend the night, i'd prefer to leave...like now. I trudged towards the garden, hoping for guidance from someone, what a troublesome bunch, how are we ever to get through this, were all fighting, no one's co-operating and Daisy has no wish to even save middle earth or anyone in it. Maybe this was hopless, i thought sitting down on a bench in the garden. Hopless that's what all of this was, to imagine, men, elves, dwarves, hobbits, demons, lynethe's, half elven's anf faeries getting alon. Men and elves could do it years ago but now everything seemed hopless, and those that seem to have the diamonds have been taken by the power somehow, selfish really, could all of resist that kind of force, or maybe that was just their personaility hard to tell, and no one seemed to want to share thier diamonds, letting all of us know that they had them, or if they didn't. Pointless, completly pointless. A single tear staggered down my face and i wiped it away quickly. If that's the way it's going to be maybe i'll find a way to do it myself, but for now, i'll think some more.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 11-24-2003, 11:27 AM   #91
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
ooc: I'm confused. I thought we were introducing ourselves at the table...

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 04:30 PM   #92
Legoles

Dear fellow RPG'rs,
Hey guys... I'm gonna be gone for 5 days or more. I'll *see* ya then.
Bye...
Sincerely,
Legoles

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-24-2003, 07:20 PM   #93
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

bye legoles! WE'll miss ya! hope you have fun where ever you're going. we'll try to manage without you!

Old 11-25-2003, 12:55 AM   #94
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Bye Legoles!!!! Have a good time wherever you're going!!!

ooc2: Uh, I r more than a tad confuzzled. What exactly is goin' down at the table. (I'm a wee bit hyper, and feel like typing wierdnessfully)

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 02:35 AM   #95
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: How about for one thing we use the ooc, and for another thing we just don't disappear from meetings, *looks pointingly at, Legoles.* Confuse everyone why don't you! See Legoles decided the meeting was over, not realizing it wasn't so, we had her walk out then she dragged Daisy with her, so i worked around it, doing what i could, ya, so were saying we've introduced ourselves and it's past sundown now about 8 or 9 i guess and everyone is doing their own thing, everyone get it now? Some people need to learn to READ! *goes on mumbling, remembers something* Oh ya Have FUN Legoles *can't keep story straight!*
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 11-28-2003, 01:46 PM   #96
elixir
Elven Warrior

Shayla walked through the garden, thinking. She was deep in her thoughts, although if someone had asked later what was on her mind at that particular time, she couldn't have answered it. There was still a fight going on inside her - to care or not to care about the world, to go and try to save it or to run away to a distant place - but this was a subconscious struggle, and she knew it not, just felt something strange happening to her.

Suddenly she bumped into someone. Looking up, Shayla understood it was Malrash, who wasn't very happy to see her. She wanted to walk away but considered it not the best thing to do - as she didn't have any friends anymore, she didn't like to have any enemies either, especially one that she must save the world with. Starting a friendly conversation seemed a better idea, though she felt it was the last thing Malrash would want to do. Shayla decided to give it a try, she had nothing to lose. "Hi," she started but didn't know how to continue. After thinking over all suitable and unsuitable themes in her mind, she picked the most appropriate one to ask in a situation like this. "Do we have any chance at all to save this world?" she asked.

Old 11-29-2003, 03:34 AM   #97
Legoles

eh..heh..heh I went to Disneyland....and California adventures. Rocked... well.....uh.. yeah. Okay then...Sorry to confuse you. I left early.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-30-2003, 06:33 AM   #98
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Órëmîr's gaze followed Malrash as she left the hall, seemingly unnoticed by most; she stood silently and walked after her, her soft footfall on the cold stone floor light and soundless as clouds, her silver-grey mantle sweeping about her ankles like a cool starry mist. She walked with her head down, her amethyst eyes occasionally glancing up to witness Malrash's bearings.

Malrash stepped quietly out onto a porch, sitting serenely on a wooden bench that looked out across the valley: a powdery golden glow hung on the gully like a yellow mist, the gentle lights of Rivendell trembling in the breeze, falling smoothly through the dark leaves of trees to stroke the bubbling water of Bruinen will long silvery fingers.

Órëmîr leant against the doorframe for a moment; a girl she did not recognise as Shayla approached Malrash and spoke softly to her; Órëmîr sighed and withdrew ungracefully to the hearth of Rivendell.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 12:58 AM   #99
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Aiya mumbled as she sat silently in the corner. "Well, this meeting is a success!" she thought. She slipped from the room and stumbled along the hallways ungracfully. she suddenly bumped into Órëmîr, "What are you doing here?" she asked, as she rubbed her sore nose which had colided with Órëmîr's. "I thought you were still back in the meeting?"

Old 12-01-2003, 08:56 PM   #100
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc:
Quote:
especially one that she must save the world with
lol, you've already decided you are going through with it but you haven't noticed that subconsiciously have you, *has a good laugh, goes on*
BTW: It's okay Legoles just don't let it happen again

ic: "Hello, Shayla isn't it? We have a chance if all of as are willing, and strong not just physically but emotionally and mentally as well, and if everyone is able to come to terms and see that they must bring forth what they have if it shall help. But already the future is swaying in favour of the dragons as every moment as every day creeps by, we are missing our chance if we do not go, i do not wish to loose anymore than i have already lost....are you?" I asked just as quitely as a few more tears strolled down my cheek, since my hood was still covering my face i hoped that Shayla couldn't see them.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*