Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2003, 09:41 PM   #81
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Cool we shall have Arwen there. That ought to be inetersting. Lets go.

ic: I sat down by Aragorn and hoped that my tail would keep still. I remembered when I was born how my father was ashamed and amazed at my brith and the atil. The maides always tended to avoid me though. I stared to throw sticks into the fire while Frodo was talking to Sam who was talking about a garden in the Shire and an Old Gaffer. I looked over at Arwen who had joined us on the journey. She looked beautiful in the logyht of the fire. I marveled at her for a few seconds before getting up to look at the river for awhile and stare at the mysterious creature following us saying my precious every other word.
Old 03-18-2003, 07:43 PM   #82
Ruinel
Banned

A tail, a tail, my kingdom for a tail!

I'm not in. I'm just compelled to post here. I saw this "Boromir's Tail" and thought "huh?"... reading the posts, damn... I couldn't stop laughing... really hillarious, people. Hope you don't mind the voyeurism... roflol.
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 11:42 PM   #83
TopazJedi
Elven Warrior

Quote:
amazed at my brith and the atil.
ooc: do you mean "amazed at my birth and the tail"? LOL, i am sooo slow, it took me two days to figure that one out.

ic: Arwen gazed out into the darkness, then turned and lay down on her side, facing the fire. she quickly fell asleep, as she always did, with her eyes open. She started dreaming that Boromir was staring at her from across a burning fire, but then she woke and realized that he was staring at her. "humph", she thought "First it was Legolas as he 'helped' me up that rock, then Gimli kept pinching my butt as he walked behind me, then Frodo tried to kiss me as i helped get him over that chasm, and now Boromir is staring at me. that's what you get for going on a quest with 9 males. the only person who hasn't harassed me is Aragorn. he hasn't given me a second glance since we left Imladris!" Frustrated, Arwen turned over and came face to face with...
"GOLLUM!!!" she screamed.

ooc: i'm tired of typing, so someone else can handle the fight. i also don't want to direct anyone elses characters anymore than i already have. (if one of you don't like having your characters be harassing Arwen, go ahead and tell me and i'll erase that part.) BTW, i don't mind if people use my character. If any of you want to use my character for some dialog or direct her in the action, go ahead.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:03 PM   #84
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: This post is going to be weird, but I'm trying to get my character to the correct place now, although I have writer's block.

ic: Ailin, like almost every woman in Middle Earth by now, had heard the tale of how Elrond had sent his daughter Arwen with the Fellowship. Knowing something of Elrond's ways, Ailin had always been puzzled as to why he would let her go. It was not until Ailin had journeyed to Lorien that she heard the true story, from Arwen herself: the elf had gone against her father's wishes.

So when the Fellowship left Lorien, well, how could an adventurous and slightly bored woman like Ailin resist following them? Oh, she had tried not to; at first she had intended merely to see them off. But she kept thinking of how Arwen had bravely ignored her father's orders to stay in Imladris, and become part of the Fellowship.

"Anything an elf can do, I can, too!" said Ailin. Which, of course, was not true. But Ailin, like Arwen, was stubborn -- and unlike Arwen, she had a good sense of direction.

For Ailin, the most difficult part of following the Fellowship was water travel. She had almost no experience with boats, and very little patience. She kept thinking she heard the Fellowship. Once, she jumped out of the boat to meet them. So by the end of her journey on the river, Ailin was soaked, and very grateful that she knew how to swim.

Finally, Ailin heard someone scream, followed by elvish cursing. The woman's eyes widened this had to be the Fellowship, and they were in trouble! She slowly brought the boat to a stop, and, still dripping wet, ran to help whoever had screamed.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 04:57 PM   #85
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: *psst, poke, poke* Where are we? i've forgotten yet again... *sniff, sniff*
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:13 PM   #86
TopazJedi
Elven Warrior

ooc: we are nearing the place at the end of FotR called Amon Hen (not Amun Sul, that's where we got mixed up!), sleepng on the lawn of Parth Galen. it's in the chapter of the book titled "the breaking of the fellowship" but since the story is about boromir not dieing and also having a tail, the whole fellowship is probably going to go w/ frodo (since having two storyies going on is tedious.) I, Arwen, have just been attacked by gollum, and a new member, Ailin, is about to join us (BTW, love the name, Ailin! i think names that begin with the letter A are cool)
Old 03-21-2003, 04:07 PM   #87
snowmane
Hobbit

so is evryone picked 4 da parts...cuz im late and id luv 2 join in.....its sooo funny!
Old 03-21-2003, 04:11 PM   #88
snowmane
Hobbit

ooooooh is there an eomer or an eowyn yet?cuz dat it aint far away....... hinthint
Old 03-23-2003, 04:31 PM   #89
snowmane
Hobbit

sorry-take it u are all either americans or australians?cuz im from ireland and whenever i am here noone else is dammit!
Old 03-23-2003, 11:50 PM   #90
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: i know how you feel i'm usaully the only one on too. And i refuse to be called an american thanks, i'm candian. *cuses at Jean Chritian* ooo i hate him anyhow sorry ya i don't think there is a Eowyn or Eomer.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-26-2003, 11:51 AM   #91
snowmane
Hobbit

welll....sorry...i ment in general!
i meant ppl just bout 12 hours in front of me!u ppl are like over 6 hours ahead of us!

by the way canadians r cool-ive got friends there

heres a queation....whats with the ooc:??????
im a bit thick
Old 03-26-2003, 12:21 PM   #92
TopazJedi
Elven Warrior

ooc: it's ok, you are not slow. i only just figured out what it meant a couple of days ago. it means "out of character", and ic: means "in character".
Old 03-26-2003, 08:23 PM   #93
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: That's not interilly true......ooc can also stand for out of conversation or out of context and ic can stand for in context or in conversation. u only really use those two when there is a story going on.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-27-2003, 06:58 AM   #94
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: So snowman are you going to join? It would be nice to have someone play either Boromir or any other character thats needed of and adoptive player.

ic:Boromir: I sat idol next to the fire and stared at Arwen who sat across from me smacking Gollum. Wait Gollum?
I ran across and grabbed the little wretch and threw him into the water.
Arwen simply looked at me then sat back down and glanced at the sleeping Aragorn.
A new lady followed Gollum but instead Arwen jumped up at the sight of her and they hugged.
Ailin" cried Arwen and I just stood there wondering if this was a new fellowship member.
Old 03-28-2003, 11:14 AM   #95
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Ailin was somewhat taken aback by Arwen's greeting. She and the elf had spoken before, in Lorien, but they had never really become friends. Actually, Ailin hadn't been expecting Arwen to remember her. Still, Ailin was pleased that she had.

The woman explained to Arwen about following the Fellowship here from Lorien. She kept glancing defiantly at Boromir and the others, silently telling them not to question her presence here.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 12:25 AM   #96
TopazJedi
Elven Warrior

ooc: Keep going silverstripe, cause i'm afraid to post. i don't know what to do with your character and you should at least get the chance to introduce yourself. Cool character!

Going, going, going,
Keep this RPG going,
Going, going, going,
Don't quit!
Old 04-03-2003, 02:27 PM   #97
snowmane
Hobbit

oooooohhhh cood i b merry or pip??theyre so funny and cute...
Old 04-03-2003, 07:08 PM   #98
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: im sorry sicirus but im in alot of rpgs and cant keep up so if u would plz let me go i would be very so happy.

sorry

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 09:41 PM   #99
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by entss89
OOC: im sorry sicirus but im in alot of rpgs and cant keep up so if u would plz let me go i would be very so happy.

sorry
Oh, thats ok friend. I understand. I am going to try to get this rpg of the ground. Good luck on your other rpgs.

ic: We allowed the new member to join our company without question. WE decided to get a move on at once since the threat of the nemy near by was plain from gollums appearance.

Frodo: I must take the ring to Mordor. I agree with Strider that going to your home Boromir would not be the safest path. I am sorry friend but I shall understand if you chose that path and leave the comapny.

Boromir: I will follow you halfling as I have promised in the beggining of our journey.

ooc: Ok now we start our journey to Mordor. Any questiones or suggestions *it rhymes* (I am bored can you tell>)
Old 04-04-2003, 12:21 PM   #100
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Excuse me but there is someone already playing pip idoly ME! Uh i'm getting so into this part as pippin i've forgotten where the company is at the moment.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*