Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2003, 04:20 PM   #81
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

A new beginning

Many of the old cites were once again rebuilt by the noldor to a new form of glory.
Fingolfin and feanor once again brothers in love dwelt no in the rebuilt city of minas tirith with many of their folk and the men of gondor that survived the war of 4 powers.
It was Rebuilt to thrice the size of the old minas tirith and had 10 walls instead of 7 it was beautiful to behold.
Finrod,fingon and finarfin rebuilt edoras and named it Himlad.
Helms deep was also rebuilt by the noldor and it kept its name in memory of the great warrior helm hammerhand.
The seven sons of feanor took mordor as their kingdom a great many of the noldorin elves went with them as mordor was a natural fortress with mountains south,west and north.
Mount doom was broken and cast down into its own pits of fire and the dark cloud over mordor was blown away by a wind from the valour.
Old 02-02-2003, 10:51 AM   #82
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

In the realm of mordor five great citys were erected by the seven sons of feanor and the great number of the noldorin elves that went with them.
First minas morgul was retaken and washed clean of all foul beings inside.It was given back its old name minas ithil 'the tower of the moon' and was occupied by Caranthir and a few hundreds of his followers.
The second city of mordor was Dorthonium which was built just south of the black gate.It was built by Curufin and celegorm and many noldor went to dwell in that city as it was the most prone to attack.
Next built was the city of sirion and the greatest in mordor.It was governed by Maedhros and he put many defences across the ash mountains and they were renamed the march of Maedhros as he kept an unceasing watch northwards and the the easterling men who would never again be allowed to rise in power.
Then the great city of mithrim was built in the very midst of mordor it was the largest and housed most noldor elves.It was owned by Maglor.
The last city in Mordor that was built was the city of thargelion which was raised on the nothern shore of the sea of Nurnen as the two brothers Amrod and Amros loved the sight of water and the slave workers that were thralls of sauron and melkor in that area were set free.Mordor kept its name as it still struck fear into all enemies of the elves.
Old 02-02-2003, 11:03 AM   #83
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Now prince turgon roamed far and wide looking for a place to rebuild the white city Gondolin.with him went Glorfindel and Ecthelion of the fountains and also a great host that were also used to dwell in the hidden kingdom.
He was advised by the men of gondor to go to Isengard and the mountain ring.It was just what he desired but much worked was need as it was somewhat destroyed in the war.But soon enough the white city of Gondolin was rebuilt around the black tower of orthanc and at the very top Turgon made his chamber.
Gondolin was held to be the most beautiful city on middle-earth and one of the strongest as the seven gates were once again forged.
Elrond and Idril rebuilt the ruins of Rivendell and dwelt there forever with Arwen and many elves from mirkwood and of the noldor.
Gil-galad and cirdan the shipwrite made great the grey haves and once agint set to work building ships and setting off for voyages into the unknown.
To the abandoned forest of mirkwood went Orodreth,Angrodand Aegnor with The elves that rightfully dwelt there.Dol-guldor was taken by Orodreth a made into a mighty fortress to guard the south.The others went back to the north and dwelt in the halls of thraindul.Also those that used to dwell in the forest of doriath came forth to greenwood the great.Thingol,melian,beleg and mablung all made their homes there.
And lastly Arradhe;,celeborn and galadriel went back to their old forest of Lorien and now such was the host of elves on middle-earth that there was none that could ever destroy it.
But something stirred in the vast waste lands to the north.......
Old 02-05-2003, 03:28 PM   #84
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Minas Tirith was great as it was rebuild again, and there dwelled two sons of Finwe, Fingolfin and Feanor. Feanor the greatest craftsman to ever live stared to make gems of power that never had any men, dwarf, elf or anyother liveing thing had ever made. So much was he devoted to his work that he would put his spirits on the gems he made. Lord Manafirough was aware of him and knew him very well. When they first meet Feanor said to him "I hear you are the Lord of this town and fought for your people welll. I ask of you to let me work on your sword as i hear you fight well."
Lord Manafirough smilled and said " I am honored that such a great elf is asking me to lend him my sword. I trust you will make my sword much stronger but better i don't think" He drew out his sword and gave it to Feanor.
Days latter the sword was send back to Lord Manafirough and Feanor explained the gems. "The green gem you see on your right handle is a light gem. Light will this give you in all dark places and orcs, trolls or any dark monster will feel the power as it burns in your blade. The gem in your left handle is a fire gem. The spirit of my fire has it got inside it and any living thing will burn inside his skin as the blade cuts. Use your sword well."
Lord Manafirough said " I thank you son of Finwe. Great things you make that none can."
With that Lord Manafirough was amazed and recieved his sword Ravier.
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote