Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2003, 12:12 AM   #81
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
"Freida of the Fire, Child of Helms Deep, those who do not know me fear me, and those who do, fear me more. I travel by night, with my companion, a white tiger, Fai Ringnar." *Motions to the last feline dissapearing into the trees.*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 12:22 AM   #82
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
"I am Starletta of the Rian, Rider, Trainer, Groomer of Rohan, and that was Illali, my panther."

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 03:00 PM   #83
goldiegollum
Enting

Unknown to any of the others, smeagol crouched invisibly in a tree, looking down on the scene below, wide-eyed. He had no clue about half of what they were talking about, but he sensed something important about this gathering. He was very afraid of those large feline animals that kept prowling about, and wondered if they could see him. He thought he saw them glare at him every once and a while, and he would cower back in the branches. But something held him there, his michevious nature compelled him to stay and see what he could do to make these people miserable and or confused, or at least turn a few things up side down. Now that the strange human (meaning Aralle) had followed the gnome into the hole, and the large cats had gone, he felt safer.
Scarcely making a sound, he begn to creep down the tree, plotting gleefully, with a wicked gilnt in his eye.

Meanwhile, goldiegollum, who was not an excellent tracker, was tramping off in the opposite direction. She was following a set of footsteps, which she assumed to be Gollum's (but of corse were not).

She sang as she went, hop-skipping around, stopping every once in a while to climp a tree.

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
goldiegollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 05:07 PM   #84
Fred Baggins

Instinctivly my hand wrapped around the hilt of my sword. If only Liat where here. I was not trained as well as she..* I thought. But he was near. I turned around, I knew he was behind me. But he had the Ring on. I couldn't see him, and my sences of him where faint.
Old 01-21-2003, 07:03 PM   #85
Lubyla

I saw Freida's hand moving to her sword, and I myself took out an arrow, just to have. My bow was in my other hand.

Old 01-24-2003, 04:02 PM   #86
goldiegollum
Enting

Meanwhile, GG was having a rough time of it. She was hungry, and beginning to doudt weather the footsteps she was following were Smeagols. Eventually, she turned back in defeat.
She was walikng slowly back to camp, dragging her feet, when on stepping out from behiend the tree, she bumped right into him(he was invisible still). She was just about to yell, "i found him!" when he slipped his grimey hand over her mouth and dragged her up a nearby tree.

But WHY...

Old 01-26-2003, 09:06 AM   #87
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: How about someone come and follow me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 03:16 PM   #88
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Zavron, Aralle already DID follow you! LOL.

ic: Aralle descended into a dark tunnel, which grew wider as she went on and became an open cavern.

"I am Lenda of the Earth (ooc: or should it be Trees? I think that might sound better than Earth). That was my bobcat Alina," I said. Suddenly the girl called Frieda spun around. I know that whenever someone I'm traveling with does that, it means trouble! I turned in the same direction.

I saw only trees, though Frieda seemed to be looking for something. She didn't find it. But to be on the safe side, I took out my dagger. Not usually one to fight if another option was open, I carried no sword. I had no way of knowing, then, how soon I would need one.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 06:36 PM   #89
Fred Baggins

ooc: Earth...trees...I like trees better, yep yep yep!

ic: "Gollum's out there." I got strange looks, before remembering he wasn't Gollum yet, he was Smeagol. "Smeagol. He's out there, I can feel him."

*I ran to catch up with the tiger.* "Where are we going. To meet with the Heart? Or Matrim?"

*The lioness laughed, a silvery, powerfull laugh. It made you want to laugh and cry at once.* "No, the humans will all meet her together."

"But how can that be? From what I understood..."

"O, they won't all see her of course. That would kill them, most likely. Besides, she doesn't often show herself remember?"

*I nodded, something I picked up from Frieda.*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-27-2003, 03:55 PM   #90
goldiegollum
Enting

Meanwhile, GG is beginning to relax, being in a tree always made her more comfortable. Smeagol sensed this and removed his hand from her mouth.

Smeagol(whispering): You mussent yell, or they'll find us, then i drag you up other tree, yes?

GG (rather loudly): huh, what?

Smeagol: Shhh!

GG(whispering): all right. what do you want?

Smeagol fidgits uncomfortably, he is not used to talking in a civil manner with other people, not since he found the ring a few years back.

GG: Oh, and please make yourself visible, could you? this is very odd...

Smeagol for some reason feels comfortable with GG, so after a momen'ts hesitation, takes off the ring and quickly slips it in his pocket.

GG (wispering in his ear): I said, what did you drag me up this tree for, i mean i like to climb trees and all but you have to admit that was a little rude dragging me like that and all-

Smeagol: Stop stop wispering in my ear, it tickles, too many wisper words...can't hear them all at once, no...(tralis off into mumbles, then gets back to the point and adresses GG)...All right. You know those peoples over there, the big ones, with big cats (shivers)...are you friends with them?

GG: sorry to disapoint you, but i don't know anything about them. I've been looking for my own friends, but can't seem to find them...so if you would just let me go I'll be off and won't bother you anymore (begins to slip down tree)

Smeagol catches her wrist

GG: I'm sorry, but i really do lack the information you seek about those odd people, (and that's probably a good thing since you would only cause mischief and quite possible mess up something of great importance) but since i'm of no use to you, let me go!

Smeagol, however, has other plans. Slipping on the ring, he drags her back down the tree and away from the gathering of unusual people...

But WHY...

Old 01-27-2003, 06:44 PM   #91
Fred Baggins

*I soon lost track of him. He was quiet, and must have slipped away. Hobbit-like creatures If that's so, then he's more quiet that I would have thought. But I couldn't seance him anymore. I'd had little training of this. But I knew i must try and follow.* "Stay here. I'll be right back." *I crept into the trees, hoping, praying I was going the right way. It's wasn't before to long I could seance him again. I smiled to myself, swaord drawn, as I saw feet quickly dissapearing, but it seemed as thought they where being dragged. I followed them.*
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-27-2003, 07:07 PM   #92
Lubyla

Aerenity looked around, almost scaredly, and pulled up her hood. Again she looked like a Ringwraith, accept for her hands. She sniffed the air, and pulled out her sword. It was a black silve, and struck fear into ones heart.

Old 01-30-2003, 04:04 PM   #93
goldiegollum
Enting

GG and Smeagol are now out of hearing distance from the camp, and smeagol takes his hand of GG's mouth.

GG: you forgetting something?

Smeagol grumbles inaduibly and takes off the ring

GG: Much better. Now, how about this. I won't tell them where you are if you promise not to bother them. THen you won't have to keep dragging me around.

Smeagol: but... no i have a better idea *mischevious/evil grin* We can play riddles... if you win, then you get your way, if i win, then you have to help me to trix them.

GG: Uhhh...i'm not great at riddles.

Smeagol looks disapointed. It wasn't any fun to play with someone who wasn't good. THey both sit and think for a while

GG: how'bout a tree climbing contest?

Smeagol (perking up): All right...*grins*

GG(whips stopwatch out of her pocket): Don't know where this came from...oh well *hands it to smeagol* press this button when i start

Smeagol: 123go!(presses button)

GG winds between branches, swiftly reaching the top and coming back to the bottem.

GG: your turn *takes stop watch* 123go!

Smeagol races crawls swiftly up tree and down again

GG (shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot): uh, well *looks at stopwatch again* uhh...

Smeagol: I win!!!!! *frolicks around in a manic victory dance, chuckling evilly* I winiwiniwinIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!

GG: yeah, thanks for rubbing it in...

they make their way back to the camp, (because GG is a little too true to her word). GG drags feet (saying that she's all tired from climbing, but of corse is not), and calling a pee break every five minutes (not really using the bathroom of corse, but to give her a chance to wander off and hope she runs into a friend)

But WHY...

Old 01-30-2003, 08:58 PM   #94
Fred Baggins

I walked through the bushes, and heard the debate, and watched the tree climbing race. And then I started to follow them back. Then, when I had let my attention stray GG ran into me.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 01-31-2003, 11:54 PM   #95
ChibiStrider
Sapling

Strider ChibiStrider!^_^

::ChibiStrider wandered in the woods singing to himself::
the road goes ever on and on.......? ::looks at a forest:: I wonder whats in there......::walks into forest & looks at all the trees:: ......
Old 02-04-2003, 03:18 PM   #96
goldiegollum
Enting

GG (after funning into freida): ah! Oh, it's you, oh, that's so happy, i was hoping i'd run into one of you!

Freida: WHere is that gollum you were with?

GG: shhh! i hear something!

THey both listen, and can faintly hear ChibiStrider singing, the road goes ever on and on...

But WHY...

Old 02-04-2003, 03:36 PM   #97
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

''EEEK!! I turned and ran down another passageway. I turned and glimpsed the Griffin following me. I tripped on a Protruding tree-root. I went flying forward and smashed my head against the side of the tunnel. I sat up dizzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 03:46 PM   #98
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Are you all right?" Aralle asked the gnome. "I'm not going to hurt you, you know. Why are you so afraid of me?"
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 10:03 PM   #99
ChibiStrider
Sapling

Strider

....down from the door where it began.....? .......did i hear something?.....::the chibi looked around but didnt see anyone. he thought of another song:: there was an inn, a merry old inn, near an old grey hill. there, they brew a beer so brown that the moon himself came down one night to drink his fill......hmmm...where did I hear that one? oh well ::ChibiStrider saw some apples in a tall tree and went to climb it:: ..........
Old 02-04-2003, 10:15 PM   #100
Fred Baggins

ooc: ChibiStrider, please to remember those songs you are singing where written by Bilbo, and this RPG occurs before Gollum goes into the mountains to hide, before Bilbo gets the Ring or writes those songs.

ic: "Reluctantly I hushed. I did not like Smeagol, or Gollum whatever I was to call him. And considering GG was of the same race, I wasn't to sure to trust her either. I had to remember that they are only an ancient race of hobbit. Not Yerch.
()_))_Crayola_))_>