Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2003, 11:07 PM   #81
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Lol, down with censorship!

ic: "Myth indeed! This is real history, the account being passed down in my family since Gimli!" Kâri said, surprised that anyone might possibly disbelieve the tale of the Ring of Power.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 10:12 AM   #82
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: My name is Bell and I am female.

ic: I ran towards the open door where flooding candle light brought me to my senses. I ran towards my master who had heard the commotion. I nuzzled her and listened to their conversation. My ears pricked up.
"Nazguls?"
My father had told me they had chased him once along with Wargs and other dangerous monsters of old. He told me that I may never have to ancounter them since they had dissapeared with the rings. but why are they talking abut them now?
"What is it master?" I asked in my tongue.
"Why are they so worried?" I nuzzled her again and was given a piece of carrot.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:44 AM   #83
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Whoa, a lot has happened that I missed! Sorry I haven't been on. Working round the clock for the school cable channel. You LVA people are so lucky, it sounds like its great.

IC:

"Gimli...Baggins..." Narewien murmurred, the names sounded familiar. "Wait-Faramir?" suddenly, somewhere in her mind, everything they were saying clicked. "You're talking about the Fellowship." she said. They all stared at her. "Gimli was in it, and Frodo, and..." she ran up to her room to get something, an item she had hidden away a long time ago. She came back holding two halves of a cloven horn.
"Does anyone know who this belonged to?"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 06:06 PM   #84
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"My ring..." Alliwin said, sitting up shakily. "The one ring...it was never truly destroyed...I found it...near mount doom." She whispered. "My mother was sick, I was looking for a flower of fire, you can only find it there." she added as the others looked suspiciously at her.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 08:18 PM   #85
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

"T-the One Ring? B-but Gollum fell with the Ring, he took it from Frodo Four-Finger! And that horn," I said, as I turned to Narewien. "That horn belonged to Boromir, Son of Denethor, and brother of Faramir. This is an evil day indeed, if the One Ring is found again, and the Nazgul are again searching for it. I know now that I am a descendant of Aragorn, Son of Arathorn. The One Ring needs to be destroyed. For real, this time. We should find all the descendants of the original Fellowship, and journey to Mordor. And destroy the Ring. Who's with me?" I knew that this was what we had to do. Somehow, I knew...
Old 09-13-2003, 08:34 PM   #86
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I'm with you," Kâri said. "How many of the fellowship are here, and how many remain to be found?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-13-2003, 08:34 PM   #87
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
"I'm with you," Ganala said loudly,"I am Gandalf's daughter, and will serve as the wizard for this Fellowship."

Turning back to Bell with the rest of the carrot, she whispered "We're in for a long and dangerous trip. If half of what I've read and heard is true, then it is very likely I will die.
Do you wish to come with me? The nazgul are searching again, apparently, and I know now that the reference to them, terrible as they sounded from it, is as a grain of sand trying to explain a beach to a drop of water."

Ooc: Bell. Bell. Bell. Bell. Bell is a girl. Bell is a girl. Bell is a girl. Bell is a girl. Okay, I think I got it!
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 10:16 PM   #88
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Kalile, your scaring me.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:34 PM   #89
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: She scares all of us Lady Arwen.

Old 09-13-2003, 11:21 PM   #90
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Adrian's back

ooc: Lady Arwen is sitting right beside me and is giving me info so if I mess up it's all her.

ic:I ran into the inn, trying to figure out what my father's parting words had meant. *flashback* "Adrian, I want you to go to Middle Earth, to find some people. Remember all I have told you, your past and future depends on it. Seek out a group of people speaking of a ring, the Ring. There you will find and adventure like no other. There you will find a home, somewhere you belong," he said, taking my handes in his.
"But father, I belong here, with you, and mother," I said, tears filling my eyes, my heart pounded harder as I watched the ships coming and going in the harbor.
"No, you don't belong here, you belong in the Shire, my old home. No, my dear, dear child, you belong in Middle Earth."

*flashback*
I saw a group of people talking and I began to walk over, but then I realized something, they were no longer talking, they were staring at me. I looked down at my clothers and sighed, realizing that I was wearing my father's clothes. I looked back up but realized that I wasn't wearing anything strange, except for the three rings on the chain around my neck.The three rings of war, love, and heart.
Old 09-13-2003, 11:26 PM   #91
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

OOPS!

I loged in for LA56 and it changed both screens, last time I did that, it didn't change, this time it did, so, oops. Sorry, that last post was me, Adrian.

c ya
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 11:30 PM   #92
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Re: OOPS!

"I am daughter of Legolas Greenleaf. I would be glad to come with you."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 11:35 PM   #93
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Esta listened to what everyone was saying though she wasn't sure what she was hearing. Their voices seemed so far away and someone, or something's, voice was close instead. It seemed to be talking in the Black Speech, which Esta knew very little of. Staring mindlessly into the fire, (is there one?) she did not move or make any acknoledgements to anyone you might have been speaking to her. She then turned to the one who said they had the One Ring. "He sees all...." she whispered quietly so only those noticing the movement of her lips could tell what she was saying.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 11:48 PM   #94
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Adrian thinks that you guys are ignoring her...are you? I hope not, because that would make both of us incredibly...well sad for her but pissed off for me.
Old 09-14-2003, 01:40 AM   #95
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Ingore Adrian? What a silly idea! Where has that hobbit been!

Old 09-14-2003, 10:06 AM   #96
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

ooc: we're not ignoring Adrian. Hi Adrian!

ic:

Narewien turned the horn over in her hands. "This is an heirloom of my family. If it really was Boromir's, then I am also a descendent of a Fellowship member. If to destroy this Ring is your quest, then it is mine as well. I will go with." As she stopped talking she turned to see another hobbit, one she had never seen in this inn before. She was wearing a set of clothes that looked very old, and three rings hung on a chain around her neck. For some reason she seemed familiar
"Who are you?"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 10:11 AM   #97
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"I don't know who I'm related too, only that...only that he lives in Mirkwood, and is royalty there. My mother told me only that much before she died." Alliwin whispered.
Old 09-14-2003, 11:00 AM   #98
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I looked at the girl who had asked for my identity and sighed. "I am Adrian Baggins, Frodo Baggins' daughter. I came, from across the sea. I, I came to help. That is, if you want me to." I fingered the rings around my neck and walked forward, stopping a few feet away from the group.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 07:54 PM   #99
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: Ignore Adrian? Never! Where did she get the idea?

Baaaggiiinnnssssssssss. Baaagggiiinnnssssssss. The
hoarse whispers of the Black Riders returned to her mind at the name the hobbit had given them. Trying to get this out of her mind, she said. "I am a descendant of Faramir and Eowyn." She gave a small sigh of thankfulness as the vioces went away. She began fingering the necklace around her neck that had indeed once belonged to Eowyn. Estaramir smiled as the necklace brought warmth to her skin.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 08:37 PM   #100
Gulio, Strength of Many

"And I am descended from Gimli," Kâri said. "How strange that we are all under the same roof," She turned to the girl who had spoken earlier. "Perhaps you are from Leoglas' line."