Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2003, 07:01 AM   #82
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: yes please do join we beg you. Posting between two people is rather difficult but still fun.
Especially when you are doing it with my skillful elven friend Ilthilwin

ic: Night came opone the land and we decided to return to the comforts of Caras Galadhon. Swift paws followed yself and my horse back to our room and I sat down getting ready for another rest. I waved goodbye to Ithilwin who headed off to her bed as well.
Before I could get rest a bang woke me up and I saw red flames bursting all around up flying through the air. I grabbed my bow and rushed outside to find other soldiers on the case as well. Orcs were at the bottom of the tree shooting arrows of flames at the platform hoping to kill an elf or burn their homw. I started to shoot them with my bow with a quick flash. I moved my head to avoid getting hit by flying flame arrows and stringed my bow with fury.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:04 AM   #83
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: gosh,thanks Sicirus

ic: Rest I couldn't find that night,as if something bothered me,though not what it was I knew.Suddenly,brightness came from outside.A very bright red colour,so full of life;fire!I ran out of my room,grasping my bow.Such was my haste,that I almost fell down the stairway.My dress flowed behind me,but I cared less.Orcs were outside,many of them,firing flamed arrows at houses and elves.Many elves ran into the forest,seeking better protection.The archers and skilled in war elves of Lothlorien stood to confront the raging orcs.I then stood among them.Sicirus was already there,defending the land.'Orcs...how did were they able to pass our borders?Why did they come here?' I thought,as an orc came rushing towards me.I dodged him and fired an arrow to his direction.He fell dead and soon later four others had the same ending
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 07:03 AM   #84
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

My sword had to be used for some of the orcs had figured their way up the trees. I took out my glittering black sword out and found it to be weighd down by my fathers anger and might. It played its song cutting easily through the thick flesh of the evil creatures. The sword became covered in blood and the back became a dull back from orcs dull blood.
My arm and wrist worked hard and guided the sword to its destuny with a bit of difficutly but with skill. My friend Ithilwin had gotten up and was also swinging her sword at the hideous creatures but with more anger since she had been woken up.
The orcs cried out with retreat and deffete and left. WE had destroyed the retreating orcs and I was given the clue that my holiday had to be cut short and I should return at once.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:34 AM   #85
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

The battle did not last for long,for the orcs were not many of number and were easily wiped off.Many of them were killed and those who could ran off.We had won the battle.I sighed and put my knives back to their sheath,after cleaning them of the orcs' foul blood.The stars began to fade,soft colours painted the sky and the dawn was drawing nigh.The elves had already started to move away the dead and I walked from the battlefield,seeking for water to clean myself.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:58 AM   #86
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

ooch yes can i join this rpg please, the time line is great we can some how be involved with the battle of the field of celebrant with eorl the young?

heres my character:Nerindél a female halfelven ranger/warrior
currently lives in lothlórien, her fathers home land.
description: tall as most elves of lothlórien but with human features ears aren't as pointed hair is a rich firey red and eyes are sea blue.
weapons: twin silver daggers, crossbow and runed long sword
she also wears an amber pendant given to her by her father.
I will not tell you what this does i'll supprise you

ic: The battle won Nerindel stands her heart still beating from the thrill of the battle (a truly human feeling but one that fulls her hatred of orcs more). she wipes her sword on her cloak and sheaths it but as she looks up she see's Celebr*an's daughter she smiles ( she looks so much like her mother) then sadness takes her, all af Lothlórien has been saddned at the passing of Celebr*an but it must be worse for that one if she is here?
Éomer King of Rohan

Aa'menealle nauva calen ar'malta
Nerindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 02:38 PM   #87
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

Sure you can join!We need more ppl.Don't you think that battle is a bit far away?I mean it's 35 years ahead of this timeline...we can't just run this rp 35 years ahead...too fast.We can think of something else...
Old 03-25-2003, 03:05 PM   #88
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

Are you sure your thinking of the right battle the victory of the field of Celebrant and the settleing of the rohirrim in Calenardhon was in the year 2510 of the TA, the battle in the Wold in which Eorl falls was 35 years later

but any how not a problem Thanks
Éomer King of Rohan

Old 03-25-2003, 07:17 PM   #89
Arcala
Elven Warrior

Sorry for being so late to join! i got sick

Here's my character:

Sulfea was raised by the Laiquendi Elves, who took her in because of her strange golden eyes. She has no bow/arrows, but instead has twin daggers like Nerindel. She has a friend hawk, and can run nearly as fast as he flies. They share a strange bond and her eyesight and hearing are enhanced by this.
Arcala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 08:31 AM   #90
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: oops,you're right.I got confused.Yea,we can be in the battle of Celebrant.

Last edited by Ithilwin : 03-27-2003 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:30 PM   #91
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

A stream ran some way near me.I halted there and washed my hands in the cool water.Then standing up,I glanced back,at the smoke rising from the fires the orcs had started.Yet the damage was not great and could easily be fixed.I stood by the running stream,holding my bow,looking at the city for minutes,lost in thought.
Old 03-30-2003, 05:45 PM   #92
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

ic: As Ithilwin moves out off sight Nerindel heads of to find Lord Celeborn she finds him in the council chambers giving out various orders to double the scouting partys and repair the damage done.
as she enters the Lady Galadriel spots her first, Nerindel is sure she knew she was there even before she entered " Vedui' " she smiles Nerindel bows her head "Vedui' my Lady", Celeborn raises his head and looks over "Nae saian laumme' " (it has been to long) "Aaye lord Celeborn", Galadriel turns to Celeborn "they have had much trouble with orcs and easterlings gathering in mass on the western borders", Nerindel looks back to Galadriel amazed, even after living here for as long as she has it still amazes her the ladys ability to read the thoughts of others! Celeborn looks at Nerindel and shakes his head "I fear the men of Eorl the young are in for troubled times" at this Nerindel looks up hopefully, "but the troubles of men are not our concern" Nerindel sighs and looks away in her mind she hears the words of the lady Galadriel "you have choosen the elven life but I know you have a love of men and their ways but this is their battle not ours and if we kill orcs that stray into our lands that may help them yet." as Nerindel looks up Celeborn informs her that he has sent two new scouting parties out to patrol the west borders " I have a new task for you, I wish you to gaurd Lady Ithilwin should she wish to wander far, with orcs breaching the borders I fear it may be unsafe for her to be on her own." "yes my lord, Quel lome" bowing Nerindel leaves to wash, change and eat before attending her new duty.

ooc: hope this is ok and sorry if it's to long.

Éomer King of Rohan

Old 03-30-2003, 07:46 PM   #93
Arcala
Elven Warrior

I went to a stream near where I lived to get some water, and find out what all the commotion was about. Carefully I chose a hiding place and looked at the ruins of the town. Who could have done such a thing, I wondered, and instantly an answer came to me: Orcs!

I turned around and found an Elf washing her hands at the stream. Unsure as to who she was, I decided to leave before she could notice me.

ooc: I forgot to mention that my character is shy of people that she doesn't know.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:04 AM   #94
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I will start my travels today but later on. I coulden't finish checking my mail yestereve or the eve before. My character is going to return to Mordor. (maybe) and hopes that another character will join her.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:57 AM   #95
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

As I looked to the city a shadow passed my face and I remembered.”Narcalen!” I cried and ran to the stables.Fortunately there was no damage done and the horses were fine.I went to Narcalen,he was pacing in his space and looked anxious.I sighed and spoke calm words to him and managed to calm him.I led him out of the stables and sat with him by a fair fountain near the dwelling of Galadriel and Celeborn.

Last edited by Ithilwin : 04-03-2003 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-04-2003, 10:04 PM   #97
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: er... are you going to come with me????????

ic: I packed my stuff up in my sack and reminded a sleeping fury lump that we were to leave in the break of the dawn. The lump only snorted then snored again.
I giggled despite myself.
I wanted to hesitate just incase my friend may change her mind and come with me but so far that seemed to be only a dream in a field of fire rosses. The fire smoking up the fact that I was to be with someone.
I lied down in my bed and slept for the remainder(sp) of the night.
Old 04-06-2003, 06:25 PM   #99
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

Nerindel watches out her window below she see's a half-elven female and a wolf, packed and asleep, she also see's Ithilwin packing her horse.
Nerindel: so she's leaving, hmm she has packed heavy it must be a long journey.
she watches Ithilwin return to her room, then go's down to the stables to have her own horse prepared.
Nerindel: hiya Losm*r we've got another job, you up for it!
Losm*r nudges Nerindel playfully then whinnies gently. Nerindel strokes her long mane and whispers good girl.
Nerindel returns to her room, she changes once more into her more comfortable brown pants and green jerkin. She belts on her sword, slips her daggers into their conceled sheaths, throws on her cloak and her already prepared pack, grabs her crossbow and quarrels and runs back to the stable. She is relieved to see that Ithilwins horse is still there. She quickly climbs up the tree behind the stable and settles down for the night.
Éomer King of Rohan

Old 04-07-2003, 05:25 PM   #100
Arcala
Elven Warrior

Suddenly, the Elf I had been watching leapt up and ran to the city, as if she had just remebered something. I wondered who she was. Then I wondered why I was wondering. Out of curiosity, I decided to go into the city and see what was happening.

ooc: I could go with you if y'wanted.