Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2002, 08:56 PM   #81
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Entss told me of Mithrindirs plans which I became amazed at Aralorns courage. If he goes I shall follow. Brokehorn said the same. We went of to supper which we just noticed how partched and famind we were.
Old 09-29-2002, 09:07 PM   #82
entss89
lord of the ents

sicirus and brokehorn decided if i went with gandalf they would come with me! so we went to supper and i saw sicirus seem how tired she was and brokehorn too, i told sicirus to sleep in my cabin with brokehorn because of thier long travel, i will camp outside tonight because i have some things to think on about, as you can tell im quite nervus about our travels, and i would greatly be honored if i could have thy night alone! thank you and i shall see you tommorro.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 04:42 PM   #83
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Feeling tierd after our supper Brokehorn and I were able by Aralorns permission to kip in his cabin. Accepting the inventation gratefully we said goodnight and left to the cabin. After Brokehorn fell to sleep I silently left the cabin and looked for Dolenloteiel to disscuss our plans on the journey. I found her at the edge of the river looking at the large silvery moon resting in the brilliant dark blue sky. i sat down next to her and with my staff made a shooting star streem pass the moon glittering the darkeness with a silvery light. Dolenloteiel looked at me and smilled.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:54 PM   #84
entss89
lord of the ents

as i left sicirus and brokehorn i went outside under one buetifull tree and fell asleep. suddenly i awoke at the amazing sight of a shooting star which made me wish that gandalfs desion is wise and that me and my companions will ever see the light again after the adventure is done. as i went back to sleep i had a vision of sicirus and brokehorn being taken away i sudderd(SP) when i woke up , i was scared just to imagen sicirus being taken away, so i went to go check on him but sicirus was not there but brokehorn was! i left amedditly to go find sicirus!
Old 09-30-2002, 05:45 PM   #85
Ethereal
Hobbit

as aralorn and brokehorn fled into the forest, searching for any sign of sicirus, they fell into a clearing in the dense wood. picking themselves up, a figure clad in white, dancing, singing and laughing merrily, caught their attention. the girl soon noticed them too, and ran over to meet them. in the years of men, she looked about 15 or 16, but she did not quite seem to fit into any race of middle earth. she was tall like an elf, had the merry spirit of a hobbit, and surely wasn't of the race of men. "hello! i'm ethereal" said the beaming 5'8" girl with wavy golden brown hair. "where are you going, and can i come with you?"

Last edited by Ethereal : 09-30-2002 at 05:49 PM.
Ethereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 06:37 PM   #86
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: nice to have you with us and please if u would give us a profile of you such as age, sex , weapons and stuff like that welcome abored!

ic: as we went flying to find sicirus a unusaueal something came towards us she asked us if she could come with us and i said yes but not to lag behind for my dearest companion is lost.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:59 PM   #87
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

I had awoken at the sound of Aralorn's footsteps in the cabin, and when he rushed out, I grabbed my staff and sword to follow him. Only then did I notice that Sicirus was not with me, which explained Aralorn's haste. The thought made me move much faster behind him, with a suttle feeling of panic and worry in my subconcious.
Then we came upon a clearing and beheld a young maiden who wished to join us in our search. But we did not linger and I woudn't have permitted it. I had not journeyed this far only to lose my most trusted partner. I should've brought Sicirus' staff... That was it! I would've brought it, but it wasn't in the cabin! Sicirus had it, and her staff had a peice of mine intertwined into it, and vice versa.
"Aralorn!" I called to him, for he was a little behind me,"Follow the light of my staff, and it will lead us to Sicirus!" I made it bright, and it shot a beam of light towards the direction of the river. It serves as the southern border of Rivendell, and I prayed that my light did not pass it.
I finally reached the cool, stony banks, and my light went to the left. I looked down the river and saw another beam of light coming to my staff, connectng it. Then I ran, as fast as two legs could carry me, making sure the bond did not fade. But even in my excitedness, I halted to look back for Aralorn and the young maiden that had joined us. Amidst the dark and slight fog from the river I could not see them...

occ: thanks everyone for covering my part! Sorry I can't make it on more often!

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 09-30-2002 at 10:01 PM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 02:21 PM   #88
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I was sleeping, in feeling I should do something else in the same moment. Then, fast, I woke up and went into the forest. I was searching for something I didn't know for sure what it is. Then, I saw a girl. I asked her few things, but she was mysterious. I felt I have no time so I left her. then, I decided to walk to the river.
occ: I said Ruhan, because that how you say it in hebrew.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 05:42 PM   #89
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Welcome Ethereal!! I'm Dolenloteiel a lorien elf. Guys, My comp is wacky. I can't get on hardly ever. i'll try though

IC I followed everyone to find Sicirus, although I was far behind them, I caught up with them. They were standing in a clearing watching a girl sing and dance. Then Brokehorn caught up with us and we were, off. Weird girl in tow. I was asleep. Sicirus was crying out to me in a mixture of Wolf and the tongue of man. I reached out to her. Then I awoke, and Gandalf standing over me. THat's when I saw the river. It was swift and dark. He helped me up, and I stood and peered into the water. "What is this demonic place, Mithrandir?" He shook his head. He looked old and weary. i smiled sadly. Suddenly I saw a dark form in the water. It was a wolf, floating limply as the current swept it towards us. I grabbed my bow and fished her out. Her eyes fluttered...
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 06:16 PM   #90
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: cool thats how you say it in hebrew.
Oh and Dolenloteiel you were with me on the banks of the river and I showed you the shooting star. oh well. Am I in the river?

ic: As I sat and watched the moon shine I gave a mournful howl. Then the crystole on my staff started to glow. Thinking it to be trouble I took into my hands then ran towards a light coming towards me. I soon saw my friend Brokehorn but before I could get to her I slipped into the river and transformed into a wolf. The cold water shocked my skin as the river current caried me down the stream. Dazed and weak from the blows of the sharp rocks I was pulled to shore by a creature. I opend my eyes and was still alittle dazed.
Old 10-01-2002, 08:18 PM   #91
Ethereal
Hobbit

OCC: what does occ stand for anyhow? ok, I dunno if you want a profile for my character or for the real me, so I'll give ya both. here's my profile for real life: name-Maeve,14 years old, 5' 8", brown hair. I do irish dancing and I'm on my high school's hip hop dance team too. ummm I'm a sophomore senetor...lol yeah, that's pretty much it. Ok here's a little profile for my character: name-Ethereal, Age-16, not amazingly beautiful or stunningly pretty or anything, just very cheerful. race-men, but I've been wandering M.E. for 10 years, is that ok? If it is, I've spent a little tiny bit of time w/ the elves, a year with the ents, a year studying with Gandalf (so I know a little bit of magic/sorcery, but not really enough to get me by), and a few weeks with the Riders of Rohan, but most of my time was spent in the Shire w/ the hobbits Weapons- I have a bow and quiver from the elves, but that's it. Ok, I'm sorry this OCC was so long, it won't happen again. Here we go...

IC: When I met Brokehorn and Aralorn, they seemed in great haste. In fact, Brokehorn sped off more quickly then either Aralorn or I expected. Not quite sure if I had gotten the OK to come along, I followed anyway. Aralorn and I ran as quickly as we could through the foggy forest until we came upon the riverbed where Brokehorn had collapsed onto her knees, looking dismal. She muttered something about thinking she caught a glimpse of Siricus in wolf form, and explained about the beams in their staffs connecting, but Sicirus was swept away by the current. After resting a brief moment, we all realized the urgency of finding our lost companion. Seven miles down the river, Siricus the wolf dazily opened her eyes and saw Gandalf and Dolenloteiel.

Last edited by Ethereal : 10-01-2002 at 08:19 PM.
Ethereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 03:33 PM   #92
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: it's a bit strange that I didn't recognized you if you learned magic from me. don't you think?

ic:I was talking to Dolenloteiel (or she talked to me). then, as I thought, we saw a wolf in the river. It seems to be unconscious, and I recognize her as... Sicirus. We caught her and brought her to a solid ground. She opened her eyes. She was very tired. SHe falled aspleep imediately.
Old 10-02-2002, 05:46 PM   #93
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC: Ethereal, OCC means Out of Character/content. Sicirus. Sorry if I missed something, b/c I skim these. i promise I'll read em more carefully

IC: I then saw that Sicirus had her staff in a death grip. I fished it from her paw. She protested, but I told her that she was gripping it too tight. It would break. She wanted it back so I gave it to her, and she loosened her grip. The staff began to shine, and Brokehorn and everyone else rushed towards us.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 06:22 PM   #94
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I drifted off to a deep sleep after my rescue. When I awoke I was in a bright cabin with Brokehorn and Dolenloteiel lying next to me sleeping soundly. I left them to sleep and gave them a note of my wereabouts.(sp) I went to the dining hall( or whatever the elves call it) and sat next to Aralorn and Mithrindir. I ate some bread fresh from the fire with a honey colored jam.

We disscused our plans of when we would go and why Elrond was so eager for us to leave. Mithrindir why is Elrond so mad for our coming?

Mithrindir looked at me solomly.(sp)
Old 10-03-2002, 06:20 AM   #95
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

"huh! that's obvious." I told Sicirus. "He wants us to leave because we need to save ME". Elrond just came into the room fast. He said quickly: "go! today or never!" Brokehorn and Dolenloteiel woke up.
We were on our way out of Rivendell. We went out of Rivendell. Then, in a forest near Rivendell, I saw that girl I saw in the forest yesterday. I went towards her. Then I realized she's the little girl I tought wizardry and sorcery 5 years ago.
Old 10-03-2002, 04:20 PM   #96
entss89
lord of the ents

occ: ohhh my gosh im so sorry my stupid internet cut me off for two days! well im back!it feel so good!

after we got sicirus out of the water she went straight back to bed for that was ok with me. as we awoke the next day i told sicirus how worried i was about her and i dont want to ever have such a terrifying accorince happen again! later after we were eating suddenly lord elrond shout out that we must leave today or never so gandalf helped us pack and we were off! i told gandalf i wanted to speak with him privitly(SP) and we went in the woods to talk about our jouney! "gandalf i have a feeling that there is some evil in this part of the world and i fear much for all my companions! i think we should keep a better watch after them for if we did not see sicirus he would have died! now please agree with me that we have been careless for to long. we need to protect them better then we have or at least i have."
Old 10-03-2002, 06:11 PM   #97
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Elrond ran into the dinning hall breathless(if that is possible for elves)and told us that we needed to leave at once. We left the hall to the cabin were we found our friends already awake and packed. We quickly packed our things and set off on the long road.
I sang to my self an old poem I had heard while I was in Rivendell as we started our long journey. Aralorn and the youn maiden which I had just met joind in and sang:
The road goes ever on and on,
Down from the door where it began,
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:29 PM   #98
Ethereal
Hobbit

Although we were sad to have to leave Rivendell so quickly, the general atomosphere of the group seemed fairly cheerful! Sicirus was just fine and back where she belonged, and my reunion with Gandalf had brough joy to my own heart. After we had been trudging a long for a time, Aralorn took Mithrandir aside and began to speak to him. While they were talking, the rest of the group began to sing a walking tune that only brightened our spirits more. When Aralorn and Gandalf returned, however, they looked much more solemn than the rest of us. Gandalf took off his blue pointed hat and looked at us heavily.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:38 PM   #99
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Aralorn looked at me and talked with me about the accident and Sicirus... we decided to tell them to go back to Rivendell, because we didn't wanted them to get hurt...

When we went towards them, they seemed to understand something is wrong. I started to talk: "well, my friends, your story ends here. Aralorn and I decided that this jorney is too dangerous for you... I think you should go back to rivendell. " That sentence was probably objectionable, because they started to object on every word in this sentence.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:41 PM   #100
entss89
lord of the ents

as gandalf told my companions about what he wanted them to do, there was one thing wrong i dont want them to leave! "gandalf dont u think if we just keep two eyes on them they would be safe? he thought for a while and decided that we did need them and i would not leave sicirus till torment of death!"
suddenly i went to go talk to sicirus who was alone in the shadows. " sicirus i would have not left you any way for i gave a oath at rivindell never too leave you and i still hold on to that promise! you will always be safe as long as i still breath in and out!" he seemed more releved as we started to pack up again and i tied a rope on sicirus horse and we left.

occ: hey gandalf i just did not want to leave them. is that ok? i only wanted to protect them for some evil thing is stirring ahead of us!