Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 01:48 AM   #81
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Andodulin looked at him, and took off.After watching me leave, he doubled back to the stables.

I walked to where Countess stayed, waiting her comands.

~`~`~~`~~`~~`~~~```````````````````````````````

As the bandit left, Linde left out a cold, blood curling sheriek, and left to Lubylas room, hopeing for the Empress to follow...

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````

Last edited by Lubyla : 02-16-2003 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:06 AM   #82
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Mauluk smiled smugly to himself, and talked to the brid behind him.* "Good work Andodulin, getting rideof the girl. You WILL make sure she is found by the Empress right?" *All doors to the stables closed and locked, and windows shut. The horses started rearing and snorting and neighing with frieght, but with one look from Snakesnout quieted them. He smiled to himself. Almost as though they know what I am going to do With little ease, he changed his form to that of the Master to this pitiful elf standing before him. The figure could have been no more than the shadow of an elf, but there was something more to it, making it three times more fearsom than Sauron, Uriak-Hia, and a Balrog, together*

"STAR! DAWN'S GONE AGAIN!" I shouted as soon as I saw her. I hadn't been able to stop the tears anmore, not since I had been told. I fell into the arms of my best friend, or at least I hoped she was still my best friend.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-16-2003, 02:09 AM   #83
Lubyla

"Of corse, it is how we planned it, is it not?" He was himself now in elf form." She is nearly to breaking point. She was bend after i told of the dearly departed Lubyla..."

"I heard Faith, why dont we ride out to look for her..."

Old 02-16-2003, 02:17 AM   #84
Fred Baggins

"FOOL!" *He shouted* "I didn't mean Star! She is to stay with Faith. I meant the child! Dawn! That little brat who knows to much!"

"That's a good idea. O, but Star..." I took my awhile to relize she had called me Faith again, after so long. That is what had seemed strange about what she had just said, and when she had I just hugged her tighter.

"We have to get out of here. Those two fools will be here to get there fool horses." With great effort he took the form of an elf, more handsome than any ever before, even that Legolas Greenleaf. He walked out as calmly as possible leading Andodulin out past the gates, to an old run down farm house in the country*
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-16-2003 at 02:20 AM.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:25 AM   #85
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I decided to stay hidden for awhile, until I knew more about what was going on. I remembered saving Faith's life once, about five years ago. It was something she wasn't exactly grateful for.

Linde screeched, sending a chill running down my spine. There was something very familiar and unbirdlike about that sound, though I couldn't quite determine what that was. As Linde flew off, she looked back toward me, and seemed to ask me to follow her.

I put down Elijah's book, and followed Linde to wherever she was going. The bird was clever; she would know what she was doing, and the shrieks, shrills, and screeches that she made seemed to mean something.

If Lubyla were here, she would understand what Linde were saying. She had been one of the greatest of elves, and one of my dearest friends.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:30 AM   #86
Fred Baggins

We went to the stables, and I noticed the windows closed. I thought it very odd. I told one of the stable boys to give a servant my message to Kathie about where we where going. Not long after we where gone, I on Wind Rider, and Star on Twilight.

*Quickly and thankfully going back into his shadowy form he turned around. "And what OF Starlight. WILL she join with us? Her power would be great."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-16-2003, 02:02 PM   #87
Duddun
I Antha

William looked around. He was lost. A servant walked past him and he politely asked, "Could you bring me to your Empress?" The servant nodded and he followed. They came to the Empress and William bowed, as he thought must happen. "Where am I?" He asked.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 02-16-2003, 03:06 PM   #88
Lubyla

"O, do not worry about her.I plan to meet her here tonight, come, if you wish, though it would reviel you...The new power shall rise, greater than any before it."

"Where would she go? I mean, you now her better than I Faith."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Linde flew into Lubyla's room an saved the compact, just as it was about to fall. Resting it gently on the dresser, she serched through a silver starshaped box, and this time screached louder, almost saying "CURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE HHHHIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 02-16-2003, 05:36 PM   #89
Silverstripe

Upon receiving the message that Star and Faith had gone to look for little Dawn, I decided not to follow them. I would give Faith time to adjust to my presence -- and myself time to adjust to being back in Middle Earth.

I had followed Linde about halfway to Lubyla's room when Lily Brandybuck came running up to me.

"Empress Calien!" she cried, "the first of the Writewraiths has arrived. Come, you must meet him." When I didn't move, Lily grabbed my arm and started dragging me away.

Reluctantly, I left off following Linde and went with Lily to see this new Writewraith. There were far too many things that needed my attention today!

When Lily and I reached the site where I was to meet the Writewraith, he bowed, introduced himself as William Bennet, then asked me where he was.

"Welcome, William Bennet. You are in Middle Earth, in the Kingdom of the Writewraiths. Oh, and in the future," I said, smiling, "please keep in mind that, as my friend and a Writewraith, you've really no need to bow to me."

Last edited by Silverstripe : 02-16-2003 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-16-2003, 06:39 PM   #90
Duddun
I Antha

He nodded, taken aback a little by her powerful build. She was an elf, he realized quickly, "Thankyou" Was all he could mutter.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 02-17-2003, 01:30 AM   #91
Fred Baggins

"I DON'T KNOW!" I wailed. "She never left the kingdom before! Bigblith said she was no where in the kingdom! I know she cane somehow travel faster thannormal, but she has NEVEr left the kingdom before!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course I shall not be there. I will be 'comforting' the 'Countess' for she has lost one she has raised like a daughter. I DO wish there where two of me. I would so like to see what the 'Empress' would do with the child, she's surly NOT a writewraith, and a traitor to the Empire, even is she knows no better."

It took me awhile to relize it would be awhile before I was home, I was not yet out of the stupid Empire. I pouted to myself, this was the LAST place on Middle Earth I would want to be. Suddenly I stoped, as I heard rustling in the nearby bushes. i couldn't risk being cught by another one of the Empresses goons again, and tried to hide but I was to late. This one was human, I was a bit relieved to see.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-17-2003, 01:53 AM   #92
Lubyla

A small girl entered the kingdom as I was leaving. "Who are ye that enters this relm? Are ye one of the new Write Wraiths? I am sure the Empress shall wish to see you if you are..."

"Of corse" His eyes grew darker than usual, and the hint of a flame grew in them." All will come together in time."He mumbled.

Old 02-17-2003, 02:14 AM   #93
Fred Baggins

"I would die before saying my name and Witewraith in the same sentace, and wish death upon myself before being forced to lay eyes on the Empress."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-17-2003, 02:17 AM   #94
Lubyla

"Is That so? Well, I must say, now you are obligated to come hither with me, by law of the Kingdom."

Old 02-17-2003, 02:47 AM   #95
Fred Baggins

I was well awar I was no sword master, and not very good with the blade...but I knew how to fight wolfs style. I barred my teeth. "You will not take me without a fight. I would die before I would let you take me." I guess those tricks the wolves taught me only work if your a wolf, because needless to say she won...
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 02-17-2003, 11:24 AM   #96
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ic:Fastred," Elijah called, looking for my other son, Fastred had bright red hair with blond sectons as well as a sort of silverish white, his nickname was quick trick. "Comming," Fastred said, running over the hill towards Elijah and bumping into a person I didn't recognize. I ran up to the man, who was really a dwarf and pulled my son up. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir, you see, my son and my friend's son who is this child's Goduncle, were playing a game, he didn't mean to run into you. Terribly sorry, won't happen again," I say, rambling on and helping the dwarf up. Elijah walks up and grabs hold of Fastred. "Sir, I haven't seen you here before, what is your name, and I hope this incident does not make it so that my family cannot be your friend," I ask/tell the dwarf.

oocuddun, will you enter my character's knowledge here, it is totally set up.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 02-17-2003, 02:10 PM   #97
Silverstripe

Seeing that the dwarf would be busy talking to Adrian, I smiled and bid farewell to Will. I was still concerned about Linde, and went to search for her.

Hunter wandered the Kingdom of Writewraiths with a small group of his fellow Kin -- his "brothers" and "sisters" -- watching for any sign of trouble. There were patrols all around the kingdom today, for Empress Calien dreaded the evil she felt sure would follow on the heels of the Writewraiths.
Of course, Calien was not the only one who believed this. Many of the Kin, Hunter included, agreed that a new evil was coming, and must be stopped.

We must be ready to fight, thought Hunter, Snakesnout is yet the strongest of us all, and he is out for Calien's blood!

Although it appeared that Hunter hated Snakesnout with a passion, it actually wasn't true. Hatred was a very dangerous feeling for any of the Kin to harbor, as Snakesnout himself proved. Oh, Hunter disliked Snakesnout, yes. But if you were Kin, and you wanted to survive, you quickly taught yourself to never truly hate anyone.

A normal elf or human might hate everyone, but not act on it, and no harm would come of it -- save that the one who hated would miss out on much of the good in life. Kin were different.

It was the biggest curse of being Kin, the bloodlust that could rise when hatred or anger grew too intense. For most Kin, extremely violent emotions began to rob them of all intelligent thought, to make them like the wargs they appeared to be ... no, lesser than the wargs.

Elves and men among the Kin who did not learn to control their emotions became mad. They attacked without reason, never discriminating between friend and foe. Oh, yes, the more rational part of the brother or sister's mind remained, but it was not always in control.

Except that with Snakesnout, it had worked differently. Perhaps because he was still the most powerful of the Kin, though Hunter recalled Calien beating Snakesnout in their fight for the leadership of the Kin.

It was always rightfully Calien's position, though. We chose HER as our leader, never Snakesnout ... not even Mauluk.

Hunter truly believed that Calien would one day become the strongest of the Kin. But if Hunter knew this, Snakesnout would, too. Hunter wished Calien had not been as merciful as she had to Snakesnout; allowing him to live after he had tried to kill her.

Now Snake would kill her if he could, and Hunter could do little to stop his brother. Hunter feared the last fight of the war he KNEW would soon come, might have to be between Calien and Snakesnout alone.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:51 PM   #98
Fred Baggins

I glared at her, with her sword. I could have won, but for that one slip up. Suddenly I got that same taste in my mouth. That lust for blood taste. I grimaced. "Wargs near us, you let the monsters into your land. O right, they are 'kin' am I not right? I care not what moth-what the countess says, they are wargs none the less, and have the same ever preasent lust for death, no matter who they are."

"No we ust continue on with the plan. We cannot risk the Countess finding Dawn." The shadowy figure of the elf drew the dagger out of the folds of more shadows, and handed it to Andodluin, as he shifted back to warg. "As we planed Andodulin, no weakenss now, remember such a minor wound could not harm me." The bird took the dagger, driving it into the wargs shoulder.

The pain shot through my shoulder, as though a dagger had been shoved through, but ten times worse. Before I could stop myself, I fell off the horse, clutching at my shoulder.
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-17-2003 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-17-2003, 05:37 PM   #99
Lubyla

"Faith?! Are you alright?"This hadn't happened before when I was around.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
"They maybe, and I am not too fond of them myself, but I suggest you keep your mouth closed while in there."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Now. I must be off to the Kingdom, or they shall become suspicious. I fear, 'Linde' is up to her tricks again, more than likely because I used the mirror."

Old 02-17-2003, 08:04 PM   #100
Fred Baggins

I rolled on the ground, clutching my shoulder, in to much ain to reply, except with a grimace.

"I will do what I will do and nothing else. I am not normally so asly taken." I am sure she saw through that...mother always said lying didn't become me.

()_))_Crayola_))_>
Closed Thread