FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2002, 02:08 PM   #81
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Gandalf

Quote:
Originally posted by Lief Erikson

Tessar! It's great to see you here, and I'm delighted to see you've chosen to join the RPG! Your character and writing style are also very different from what I've seen you use in the past . . . are you Tessar, or is someone else using your username?
*Takes the mic* Well thank you Leif, it's great to be here.

Yes, yes, it's me! Shall I make a few more spelling mistakes ta poov it tooo u?

I'm glad my writing style is... "Different" (hummm... good, bad, or just DIFFERENT different? ).

Yes... Tessar... That is what they once called me.

No more am I Tessar the Newbie! I am Tessar the slightly-more-experienced-at-role-playing! And I come back to you now... Well mostly because I saw you were joining it Leif

I am glad that there is a noticeable difference, I have spent LOTS of time working on my RPG skills at other places and have actually done quite a bit of RP since I last did it with you guys here .
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 02:19 PM   #82
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

I said different, in case you weren't the real Tessar . Didn't want to hurt my old friend's feelings . When I said different, I meant something more like "brilliant." I've not played with you since The Pentagrid Net, and you've improved so vastly in that short space of time, I was concerned you were a different person . Like maybe your older sister got online, using your username.

The scale of improvement your writing abilities has undergone really quite astonished me .
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 02:20 PM   #83
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lief Erikson
I said different, in case you weren't the real Tessar . Didn't want to hurt my old friend's feelings . When I said different, I meant something more like "brilliant." I've not played with you since The Pentagrid Net, and you've improved so vastly in that short space of time, I was concerned you were a different person . Like maybe your older sister got online, using your username.

The scale of improvement your writing abilities has undergone really quite astonished me .
THANK YOU!

Wow... I mean... I had HOPED that my writing style was better but I wasn't quite sure.

THANKS! *hugs*
Old 12-24-2002, 09:22 PM   #84
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: lets see how should I start this...?

ic: I cleaned the last mug as the bar emptied and the hotel became quite. I put the now dried mug into the cabinet and sat by the fire sipping some freshly brod tea.
My father was off on another adventure leaving the hotel managment to mum and myself. it was hard work for we were starting off in these new land. But the peace was soon desturbed as another customermopend the door letting a small gust of cold winter wind into the warm room.
I sat up and ran to the desk to greet the customer.
"Hello"

ooc: Ok my character does NOT know about the problem YET. So this customer can be an intro to it.
Old 12-25-2002, 01:07 AM   #85
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Hobbit trek

Sounds good . But you accidentally posted it in the discussion topic, not in the RPG itself. Post it in the topic: Hytorax.

I expect also that the person that responds to it will be one of the other hobbits: Adrian or Fred. It'll be good to have that side of the adventure starting. None of you are respectable hobbits (), so when the three of you meet up, it'll be quite logical for you all to launch off on a quest . Er, actually rather than saying quest, I should probably say adventure.

Because none of you know about the quest yet, and it would be kind of illogical if you wanted to go to the Barrow Downs. An adventure into Enedwaith would make sense though, and would very likely connect you with other characters.
Old 12-25-2002, 01:11 AM   #86
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Varda, Elf.Freak or Ms. Undomial, are you still here?

Because if you are, Elf.Freak and Varda, we need to discuss how to link your elves into things. They could be exploring the borders of the Barrow Downs and meet Tessar's character. Or they could go to the capitol on a mission, and thus meet Hruad. Or they could meet and join with the ents.

There are a bunch of options, and it would be good to get that plot thread moving as well.

And Ms. Undomial, could we have a character description?
Old 12-25-2002, 12:00 PM   #87
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

GUYS COULD SOMEONE GET ME UP 2 DATE HERE! I DON"T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 01:08 PM   #88
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

I don't completely know how the hobbits are going to link into the plot. So far the idea runs that your character, Sicirus' character and Fred Baggins' character are going to meet and choose to go on an adventure into Enedwaith.

Sicirus has already sent the first post to the hobbit thread of the RPG. He accidentally posted it in this topic though, so you'll have to wait for a little while before you respond to it.
Old 12-25-2002, 01:18 PM   #89
Adrian Baggins

Arwen Undomiel

thanks Lief
(Let me at Sicirus sorry slight grudge to that dude right now)

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-26-2002, 03:59 AM   #90
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Okay, I've got my character description.

Name: Aralle
Race: She is a griffin -- but one with the ability to appear to be (transform into) a human woman in her early twenties. Most of the time, she takes advantage of this ability, appearing as human rather than griffin.
Weapon: sword
Horse: Rainstorm (born during a storm)
Other: Strange horses tend to mistrust Aralle, and only a few very special horses will ever truly befriend her -- like her own horse, Rain, whom Aralle raised from a foal (horses just don't like griffins).
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 08:30 AM   #91
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Zavron, In the last post you posted in Hytorax were you being Boulderhead or another character? I'm getting confused!!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 01:50 PM   #92
Adrian Baggins

Sicirus you know the beginning of the Hobbit part of the story thet customer is me and my wolf Swift(in all the other rpgs I'm in as well). I am dressed in an elven cloak I got from the quest of the ring(Frodo's quest I went and if you didn't know he was my bro. then you didn't read my character intro please do so it is on page 4) and I want to be the first girl/hobbit ranger(hince the cloak).

(storyline walks in) "What can I get you?" the bar tender asks stepping up closer to the bar noticing I am not only a hobbit but a hobbit girl dressed like a boy walking with a wolf."A pint of ale for me and a bowl of water for my wolf. Come Swift," I go sit a a table in a dark corner, light a small pipe and candle and get out a book from the pack on my back.The book if a copy of the Red Book Of Westmarch.The ale and water are brought to my table just as another hobbit walks in, shivering from the rain and cold.

(fred your character can enter now)

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-26-2002, 03:30 PM   #93
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

sorry it took me awhile to figure out what you meant about start at Hytorax the thread.
I can to slow sometimes. OK I can go with your idea Adrian.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:49 PM   #94
Adrian Baggins

I looked up from my book only to find the bar tender starring at mye from the bar. I closed my book and asked, "Do you have any idea who I am?" "No, I don't though you do look firmilliar(sp)," he answered. "I am Adrian Baggins, Frodo's sister, protector of the three unknown rings, friend of elves and dwarves alike, and ranger in training under the hand of the King Aragorn Ruler of Gondor," I told him as he starred at me with wide eyes."You-you are the keeper of the three unknown?"he asked. "Yes," I told him.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Last edited by Adrian Baggins : 12-26-2002 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-26-2002, 05:56 PM   #95
Adrian Baggins

Another hobbit came in with a wolf as well. He ordered, and his drink was delivered to the table by the bar tender who asked"Is there anything I can get you Lady Ranger in training?" he asked wispering the last part about me and my title. "No," I told him flatly and he walked away. "Who are you?"I asked the hobbit who had seated hisself at my table. When he did not reply I got up and knocked the table over spilling his drink and mine along with it."I ASKED YOU A QUESTION NOW ANSWER IT. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" He gave me a blank look and shook his head just as the bar tender rushed over trying to sit the table upright and exclaiming, "Calm down now, Calm down!" But I could not calm down. This smug hobbit lad had enraged me and unleashed my fury and I was not easily calmed down.Swift was joining the fight.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-26-2002, 06:34 PM   #96
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Adrain Baggins, I beg your pardon but I think the actual RPG is in the Hytorax-thread. This is something more like a discussing thread of that RPG.
Old 12-26-2002, 06:46 PM   #97
Adrian Baggins

thanks my last post before yours is in there as well I just edited the rest there

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-26-2002, 07:50 PM   #98
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Name: Asaar

Race: Human

Desc: Young and silly, Asaar is for all practical purposes a normal human boy.

His light brown hair is always mussed looking, and always from some prank or joke.

But he can be serious, his twinkling brown eyes aren’t always lit up with the excitement of being chased by some good-wife's broom. Just almost always.

However his skill with the two daggers he almost never wears is exceptional. He never wears them because they make him feel serious. Like he must be mature.

But the blades he always carries are hidden. Out of sight out of mind. He only uses them to impress the girls by knocking the heads off of flowers from as far away as he can. And due to his infatuation with a certain girl, he is actually rather good with his throwing knives.

But his parents decided that he had far too much time for mischief, a sentiment shared by all the towns’ people, and so backed by the town’s people, they forced him into a job.

So now he spends much of his time serving drinks and washing dishes. But he does it cheerfully and with goodwill, like everything else.

The town’s people are almost starting to miss his constant pranks. Almost.
Old 12-26-2002, 07:58 PM   #99
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Where does he live?
Old 12-26-2002, 08:31 PM   #100
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Never mind, you don't have to answer that. Your most recent post just did .

Thanks for the character description, Silverstripe . Is Aralle going to be starting out in the Shire area too, or one of the other places?