Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-09-2004, 01:55 PM   #81
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

aaarrghh! I did it again... Yes that was me...

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 03:01 PM   #82
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

It could be ANYTHING! Look at it this way...

Who was the plot formed by, concerning who or what5 in general, not nessicarily the spacifics just yet. When you get a general idea, dig deeper, but slowly, into the details. Discover the heart of a plot like you'd take off the layers of an onion.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 10:20 PM   #83
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

TB, quick question, is Kirsinari or Talwren supposed do know who/what he is? I'm not sure how to post without knowing this first.

Come and visit Rathlas.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:44 PM   #84
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

Nope. Well, perhaps a fantom of a ghost image of a slight hunch.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:19 PM   #85
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*bumpity* it seems like we've been slowing down a bit. Or maybe that was just me. Either way, what happens next? Are we running after the enemy or summat? Soooo, what happens next?

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:35 PM   #86
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Meep, it's been a long time since I posted. Like, a REALLY long time. Sorreh! -scuttles off to the RP to be malevolent and ominous and generally not nice-

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:08 PM   #87
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Gulio, could Calyniel discover your plot... that would make my part easier... than coming up with something completely new.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 10-15-2004, 05:14 PM   #88
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Gulio, we were wondering when you'd be back around again!

Sorry everybody, but this is getting difficult. Pippin's right, we need to get to the heart of the matter, and soon. So, if Gulio and TB get there after the next three posts at most (that means total posts mind you), we can get this thing underway.

So far, here's what we know about the characters:

Evelyn is a quick learner, eager to aid Kirsinari and the Ranareth whom are under thret from their Ompatha'in counterparts. She is going to be included into the bulk of Tavin's army being trained in the Kaltolam Planes south of Ternata Tehortha in the mountains.

Belaparthalion is serving Areanna the Amala Daera in the Ice City in the Long Mountains east of Ternata Tehortha. He is sent to eliminate Evelyn.

Zaminzan is come into Kirsinari's palace with two Fae companions, has scared a servent, has chosen to follow the group leaving for the Kaltolam Planes, and is determined to speak with Kirsinari.

Daeral? When is Aewionen gonna get in here? Anybody know?

Calyniel is a Kishin spy for Kirsinari whom had to flee Areanna's palace recently due to the beheadding of her partner Eladda and the suspition that the others knew about her. She is headding off with the others to train new spies the ways of Areanna's lands and what she knows of the Amala Daera's plans.

Talwren Davion is returning to take back commanding Kirsinari's army, and is plagued with remembering what he and she had faced before while finding himself wanting to be around her more to give their past a second chance. He is unsure of what to think of Evelyn, but is cautious around Calyniel.

Kirsinari the Fala Naera is sturggling to keep her place in the stand against Bathsham, and her sister Areanna the Amala Daera. She is besetted by a phantom boy and his dog whom, for some odd reason, makes her feal uncomfortable dispite the fact that she is one of the most powerful beings in Rathlas. She shunts aside her memories of Tavin and is doing her best to outsmart her sister and Bathsham at the same time.

Now. Here's what we know is going to happen...

Belaparthalion is going to catch up with Evelyn and the others soon, whether it be when they're just leaving, or on their way south is unknown as of yet. Zaminzan is going to force his way to Kirsinari however he can, though he's making some attempt at formalities. Cyalniel is going to have to confront Belaparthalion and get the message that Eladda is tryng to et to her. Evelyn is going to get a major wake up call of some sort, but she'll come out of it the better. Tavin is going to be taken away from Kirsinari, making her less secure about herself, and she'll finally learn who the boy is, but at a price.

What happens next is really up to you all, just try to remember that the description of this RP was that they needed to objective to piece the Skystone back together again before Areanna and Sauron claim Rathlas or Andon will not be able to compleat his transformation into the Istar, Gandalf the Grey in time.

Come and visit Rathlas.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:41 AM   #89
Gulio, Strength of Many

Ethuiliel, that would rawk if Calinya discovered Belaparthalion's misson. 'Twould make interacting with you guys somewhat easier.

As for the truant who is unfortunately related to me, I shall poke her until she posts.

*Idea*

What if Belaparthalion was the one who found Eladda out, and executed him? Then he would know the message dealie, though he wouldn't say anything about it. And it would be a chance for me to be even MORE ebil, which is rather fun.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #90
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Stop poking me!

Sorry, I forgot about this one. Just goes to show how great my memory is. ^^ Anywho... I shall post on the RP soon once I read all the posts and all that great stuff.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 07:59 PM   #91
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

This is getting better now You can't catch me Gulio! Na na na na na naaaa! Btw, I am asking for Monty Python and the Holy Grail for christmas because of your influence *tips hat* thank you. I would just buy it but I have no money and christmas is soon. Shrubbry *cackles*

Old 10-23-2004, 11:54 PM   #92
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Are you guys going in the same general direction as Calyniel would be going to research her dreams? And should she go to Areanna's palace, head there, but end up turning aside, or go somewhere else entirely. Eladda found out whatever he found out in the palace, but she might have some sort of hunch that she would find something somewhere else. Though I was sort of planning an escape from the palace... Gulio, I really think we need to discuss this more.

Old 10-23-2004, 11:58 PM   #93
trolls' bane

Gollum

Where am I going to come into this? Kiri had apparently not been notified of my presence as yet.
Old 10-24-2004, 12:04 AM   #94
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

We kind of distracted her, didn't we? Sorry about that...

Old 10-24-2004, 12:06 AM   #95
trolls' bane

Gollum

Well, she can't not find out. I mean how many exits can a big palace have?

But I'm afraid that even if she does find out, I won't be around. You see, my computer has a virus, and now I can only post on this one (mom's).
The time of my absence is indefinite.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:42 PM   #96
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*grins* you know what I think we need, Gulio?

I am feeling a craving for an original Gulio masterpeice. Give us a song, pal! Do you remember the Rohirrim one? Ha! That was fabulous, you don't happen to remember what thread that was on, do you? Good times, goood times.

Old 10-24-2004, 08:09 PM   #97
Gulio, Strength of Many

Glad I could get you hooked on stupid British humor, Pip. NI!!! Anywho, a song sounds rather lovely, though I doubt I could top the Rohirrim one. Your Nazgul song was rather hilarious as well. Anywho, I shall certianly try...

Ohtay, this is taken from "I Just Wanna See" by Smash Mouth.

I Just Wanna See

A race that mines much gold
It's ok, watchin' the beards grow
And if you listen really hard
The Balrog snores when its dark

Sleeping the their mines the home they call
I don't know why they're hated by all
But I don't even wanna understand it all
I just wanna see...

All the little Dwarves gettin' down to the mithril
The boys all minin', where are all the women?
The little Dwarf smilin' at the Orc that he's killin'
The rats in the ground and the bats all sleepin'
Old Tharkun checkin' on how y'all livin'
The gems all winkin' at the torch that's dimmin'
I just wanna see...

That's all I've got so far. It's only about half the song, but I'll get the rest eventually. Care to help me out, Pip?

Last edited by Gulio, Strength of Many : 10-24-2004 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:47 AM   #98
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Please stay on topic.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:18 PM   #99
Gulio, Strength of Many

Meepeth! A million apologies dearest Earniel, Moderator of exceeding might! -bows- Good going, Pip... Anywho, off to post!

Last edited by Gulio, Strength of Many : 10-25-2004 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:22 PM   #100
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

TB I thought you'd planned on following us?

Oh, well. Perhaps dear old Pathan can get back by Kirsinari and mention it to her.

Let's see what can be done...

Come and visit Rathlas.