Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 12:09 PM   #881
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar_Dunedain
So Gor. Is Khamûl working for himself or for the Chancellor. I personally like the second idea.
YOU are Khamul, TD. If you like to work for the Chancellor, work for him!
Old 09-30-2005, 01:11 PM   #882
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Now we both have pet totem animals! I love your new Falcon, GW! Quite nice. Great post, too. Now everyone's gonna want a special pet!

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 09-30-2005, 03:21 PM   #883
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Shah - hello, are you around today? I have placed Viv in a breakfast nook this morning, where she spots Marty & Ray. Maybe this can be an opportunity for her to be able to get together with Ray, so they can plan whatever "mischief" you might have in mind - within reason, of course, because Viv's not foolhardy. She DOES enjoy a good challenge, though, and I think her & Ray being playful "partners-in-crime" could be a lot of fun, provided they do not get caught! The new owl Lômi can help in capers; she can be a lookout.

Old 09-30-2005, 03:44 PM   #884
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

now there's a word i love: "capers" , wonderful word.

...heh i'm sure 'Skri' is a fast reader ... sure hope so
hope to welcome you to the game Skri "no 8" (UDU)

(anyone unclear check the new members bit)

btw this discussion thread is just over a month old and has had 6,214 views already .. if we keep that up it'll average 74,568 views per year! now that's got to be a record! Also 882 posts in a month : thats 10,584 posts per year!

if you can't or don't want to change your name UDU then i suggest you just be RPG character Skri - no 8 (the quiet one ...we all start that way here ) ... make life easier all round!

Guess we will have to get a new non-naz RPG character too to even it up a little though?

any suggestions?
Old 09-30-2005, 03:54 PM   #885
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

(I named the hunky stable boy ... )

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 09-30-2005, 04:01 PM   #886
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

What does rpg-RÃ*an call Galadannun? She would refuse to call him "my lord", because he ISN'T any type of authority that rpg-RÃ*an would acknowledge. I wrote "Professor Galadannun", or I could go for "Lord Galadannun" - any thoughts?

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 09-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #887
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

made me laugh! ...arastud do wonder about his brother's name though .. its a bit similiar what with all these new characters and more on the way likely...

Lotesse, we are going to get the odd owl speak aren't we? thooooowhat? eh?

edit: how about 'proffessor' ?
Old 09-30-2005, 04:11 PM   #888
Rían

well, he was a little "bud" because he's younger...

I won't really do much with those characters, tho - they're public, as far as I'm concerned.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #889
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
...heh i'm sure 'Skri' is a fast reader ... sure hope so
hope to welcome you to the game Skri "no 8" (UDU)

(anyone unclear check the new members bit)
BB, there is no need for Udukhaturz to change his name or play Skri. I proposed to move Gor to No 8. I will be "the Quiet." And he will have no 7.
Please, change the member list accordingly.
Gordis
Old 09-30-2005, 04:18 PM   #890
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Rian - I'd say, " Professor Galadannun," but he's not mine, so...
Great post! Will Annawen be at the restaurant when Viv hooks up with Ray & Marty? I like all your new people, there's a lot of them now.

Butterbeer - Don't we have like literally DOZENS of new non-Nazgul characters, already? I'm just sayin', what with all the new staff at Orrodel, Rian's new people, the owls and Falco... It really is the NAZGUL who are tremendously out-numbered.

The owl-speak I'm not great at, but Lômi will be less inclined to sound too confusing and "owlly" around Viv anyway, so - i'll leave the owl-speak up to you; you're great at it.

Old 09-30-2005, 04:19 PM   #891
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

in the rpg?

you still are gor with the same characters, but now no 8?

anyway, im not bothered either way, t'was Udu that suggested it out of Nazgul politeness i think ...

my only point was it'd be a lot easier all round (here in the rpg) if he remained udu rather than change his whole username but played 8 here as skri ...

anyway ...whatever .... ???

EDIT: lotesse: oh! i thought you liked it (the owl speech) ... she is an owl though ... anyway, well yes but most of the new charcters are minor public or semi-public background characters ...

you have Valandil and Rian and Shah (who is sadly ill: really hope you get better man!) currently on non-naz side and the rest plus any new number naz that might join ... on the other ... i meant more in terms of actual players.

och well, maybe one day their ranks will swell ...

best BB

Last edited by Butterbeer : 09-30-2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:24 PM   #892
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Yes, please, BB, I said in the Welcome thread and I repeat here, it is absolutely the same for Gor to be No7 or no8. While Udu means "Seven" so he should be 7.
Please change my number, it is mentioned only once in the INFO thread in my BIG nazgul concept post (that is now your post ) at the end. I have not even posted a bio for Gordis-Aiwendis, so it is no big trouble.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:30 PM   #893
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

oky-doky that seems quite fluid, (here) then: ... you gonna change all the refs in fellowship though? Good luck!

will do:

btw: Gor did you notice the little edit i did to your timeline when i put it up in the street ? (you did say i could edit)

best BB
Old 09-30-2005, 04:36 PM   #894
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbeer
oky-doky that seems quite fluid, (here) then: ... you gonna change all the refs in fellowship though? Good luck!

will do:

btw: Gor did you notice the little edit i did to your timeline when i put it up in the street ? (you did say i could edit)

best BB
Yea, I did BB. Oh, the hyperinflated ego of certain wraith-butterflies!

No, the Fellowship has stopped at least for a time. It has no direct connection with this game. So no need to change anything there.

Please just change the info thread and put Udukhaturz there at no7. Later he will have to invent a Tharbad name and story.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:40 PM   #895
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

oops, double post, see below.

*whistles and tries to think of something ....*

Food! (that'll do /... i'm hungry ..better go get some!)

Last edited by Butterbeer : 09-30-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:43 PM   #896
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

already done.... three times .. got mixed up on who was the quiet and who was the un-quiet one ...

well you'll just have to have been promoted to number 7 by the time of the war of the ring i guess ... ALL those number references!

best BB

Quote:
Oh, the hyperinflated ego of certain wraith-butterflies!
Heh, that's history that is. In the annals of the air and everything!
Old 09-30-2005, 04:53 PM   #897
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Rian? I put in a grumpy Galadannun wanting breakfast brought to his study - does your new kitchen helper have a name? Maybe rpg-Rian could send the new girl up with Galadannun/Khamul's tea& sausage? I don't know... I like all the new guys. I sure wish Earniel hadn't left, and I wish Valandil would post for us, and Shah - please Shah! Viv's having her eggs right now, waiting on Ray to make a move...

TD - I emptied up my PM box now so you can write me. I hope you like that Galadannun wanting-breakfast bit I just made; do you mind at all? I wouldn't want to step on your toes.

Last edited by Lotesse : 09-30-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:04 PM   #898
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Now we both have pet totem animals! I love your new Falcon, GW! Quite nice. Great post, too. Now everyone's gonna want a special pet!
Indeed and thanks for the praise.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:37 PM   #899
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Plus, Crazy Squirrel - when do we get some new "Lilly" stuff? I can't WAIT...

Old 09-30-2005, 05:38 PM   #900
Rían

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Rian? I put in a grumpy Galadannun wanting breakfast brought to his study - does your new kitchen helper have a name? Maybe rpg-Rian could send the new girl up with Galadannun/Khamul's tea& sausage?
Good idea! I'll send her up. Making up another name, tho ... ugh, I'm awful at names, esp. non-Elven names. Help!!! *sends out a cry for help to the name people* Or I might just keep her as "the housemaid" (I think she's going to have to be a general help, both house and kitchen)

I might ask you for a wee bit of an edit for rpg-Rian's thoughts, though, when I get some time to think of it.

Last edited by Rían : 09-30-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread