FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 06:19 PM   #801
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
I have an idea:
Khamul learned from Ray and Marty that they were going to the Chancellor's reception the next day, Sunday evening 7 PM. Val goes, his minders go, everyone of importance go.

Isn't it a wonderful possibility to send invisible Vivvie to search the empty house? She is so skilled, she would leave no traces!

Do you like the idea??? Lotesse? TD? Gor? Val? All?
Good idea, if Viv agrees. Actually I don't know whether she "works" with Khamul or tries to get the Ring for herself. If so, Viv may get the idea to burglar Val's house while he is at the Sunday reception, without telling it to others.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:23 PM   #802
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

I do wonder though if the Morgul Lord wouldn't like it.

Should Valandil and his entourage return home from their visit with the Chancellor, and find something missing...

Let's just say it might un-necessarily raise the King's suspicions about the goings-on at Tharbad.

So... go right ahead, if you like!

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Old 09-25-2005, 06:43 PM   #803
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valandil
I do wonder though if the Morgul Lord wouldn't like it.

Should Valandil and his entourage return home from their visit with the Chancellor, and find something missing...

Let's just say it might un-necessarily raise the King's suspicions about the goings-on at Tharbad.

So... go right ahead, if you like!
I think the Morgul-Lord wouldn't like it, perhaps, but no one is going to ask him

Viv is a professional burglar, so she will leave no trace, unless.... UNLESS she finds some of your VERY ATTRACTIVE crown jewels lying around and gets tempted...
Old 09-25-2005, 07:28 PM   #804
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Quote:
Sorry, TD, I meant 131. There Khamul says to Lily and others that the Morgul lLord had sent him on a mission about 10 years ago and now he came to Tharbad to report. I thought it might be a mission to trace the orcs that killed Isildur and check if they got the Ring.
Gor said it was OK.

Does it sound OK to all?

Please, post, it seems we are over the swamp and on a firm ground again! I love your posts about Khamul. By the way, have you noticed that Viv deliberately prevented you from delving into Ray and Marty's minds too deep? Should Galadannun scold her perhaps?

I have an idea:
Khamul learned from Ray and Marty that they were going to the Chancellor's reception the next day, Sunday evening 7 PM. Val goes, his minders go, everyone of importance go.

Isn't it a wonderful possibility to send invisible Vivvie to search the empty house? She is so skilled, she would leave no traces!

Do you like the idea??? Lotesse? TD? Gor? Val? All?
I like the idea! She'd go on her own, though, rather than be told to go, and no one would know. If she doesn't find the Ring, which of course would be the case, then she'll not hide the fact of what she's done to her Nazgul family, and I rather think that none of them would mind terribly except perhaps for Khamul who may get tempted to scold her a little, I don't know why. I wonder what King Val's house would look like...

King Val et al would never for once be able to cast suspician upon any of the Nazgul for coming home & finding stuff missing. Tharbad is a huge, heavily populated city, no? How would a noblewoman, a young, elegant noblewoman be suspected out of the city's entire population? Besides, Viv never gets caught or suspected like that. She is literally the best thief in middle-earth that ever WALKed m-e, and has the added advantages on top of that of all the Nazgul - invisibility, etc.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 09-25-2005, 08:27 PM   #805
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Eärniel - I don't blame you for wanting to leave ...

but please don't go!!

Please, I need some elf-ly company in here!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:30 AM   #806
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

That was a really pretty post just now, Rian! I could feel the ambiance of that moonlit night, and feel rpg-Rian's mood. Wistful-like. I don't know why it didn't register in the 'today's/new posts' yet; I just thought to check out the game thread since I noticed in 'who's online' that you were there and replying.
Viv's sleeping upstairs tonight; I really don't know what direction to take her yet until others post some story first.

Old 09-26-2005, 02:53 AM   #807
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

thanks, Lotesse!

(check out my NEW post ... )

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Old 09-26-2005, 02:56 AM   #808
Rían

[innocent voice] Oh look, Eärniel's online now ... [/end innocent voice]

BTW, Lotesse, I gave Vivvy a tempting new object to want to steal (but elves - even half-elves - usually can't be caught napping!)

Last edited by Rían : 09-26-2005 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:25 AM   #809
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Very beautiful post, Rian. I mean the first one.
As for the second, I hope it works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RÃ*an
Eärniel - I don't blame you for wanting to leave ...
but please don't go!!

Please, I need some elf-ly company in here!
Yes, please Earniel. We all love you here, but think about Val and Rian! They need the rpg-Earniel more then all the others. And not just ANY rpg-Earniel, but the one played by you. Please don't punish your friends, who have done nothing at all to deserve it!

PLEASE!

Last edited by Gordis : 09-26-2005 at 06:28 AM.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:13 PM   #810
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis

Yes, please Earniel. We all love you here, but think about Val and Rian! They need the rpg-Earniel more then all the others. And not just ANY rpg-Earniel, but the one played by you. Please don't punish your friends, who have done nothing at all to deserve it!

PLEASE!
Please do not go, Earniel; Gordis is so right here. Rian and Val really DO need you, well - we all do, and the story just won't be the same with you gone.
I like your funny cat-fight, Rian! Get those frustrated aggressions out girl!
Thanx 4 the theft offer, Rian, but Viv hasn't got an interest in stealing from Rian; she like to go for really big jobs, like Kings and museums. The Rotten Cod incident way back there was mostly to cause a diversion in aid of Lilly, and for fun as a way to give herself a little adrenalin thrill to alleviate her boredom that afternoon. She really won't want to go through your things. Believe it or not, she DOES have SOME class!
Gordis - reading your posts is like reading excerpts from a well - written novel. I was riveted. Easy to sense the relationship between Aiwendis & the Chancellor. Her lonely love for him comes across quite poignantly.

GW - I see Penny is still pawing his Lilly! Cute stuff.

Last edited by Lotesse : 09-26-2005 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:03 PM   #811
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Earniel, please be a darling, return!

So, Vivvie, you are "authorised" by the King to go search his house next night.
Wauu, that will be fun! Just don't steal the Scepter of Andunie! Might cause some problems

Rian: nice posts, full of elven magick... and of elven cat-fight.

Heya, Gordie! Awesome post!
LOVED your writing. I almost wept for poor Aiwendis. Must be hard to live like that for an eternity. She should move on, you know, find someone nice and loving. Like Val .
I also loved the funny parts, especially that Gor must have fed a bucket of the love potion to Morgul Lord with no effect!

I have a few questions:
Why hasn't she made the spell when the Moon was full?
Why does the Morgul Lord call Val's line "the traitors?"
What is this reference " you almost marrried my great-grandson ???"

You really need to post a bio for Aiwendis! And for the Chancellor as well.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:05 PM   #812
Rían

(where did my post go?)

Anyway, I had posted this:

Gordis - great posts! Really wonderful writing!!

Last edited by Rían : 09-26-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #813
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Lotesse, CS, Rian, thank you my dears. I am so glad you liked my posts. It is difficult for me to write, takes lots of time.

Quote:
LOVED your writing. I almost wept for poor Aiwendis. Must be hard to live like that for an eternity. She should move on, you know, find someone nice and loving. Like Val .
Tell that to him !

Quote:
I have a few questions:
Why hasn't she made the spell when the Moon was full?
Why does the Morgul Lord call Val's line "the traitors?"
What is this reference " you almost marrried my great-grandson ???"

You really need to post a bio for Aiwendis! And for the Chancellor as well.
-I believe she still hoped the Morgul Lord would reconsider using her to bite the trap for Val, so she missed the Full Moon. Perhaps the potion will not be good enough...
-The Morgul Lord calls Val's line "the traitors" because he knows that Amandil & Elendil betrayed King Ar-Pharazon, one sailing to Aman to denounce his plans, and the other refusing to co-operate. Of course, it happened long after ML's time as a living King, but still he must be convinced that to obey their King is the prime duty of everyone.
- about the grand-son...wait till I post Aiwendis's story in the info thread
And yes, the Chancellor's info is almost ready.

Thanx again!
Old 09-26-2005, 06:49 PM   #814
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

So, what happens next? I wish Valandil would post something, and TD too. What should Viv do right now?

Old 09-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #815
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

What next?
Tommorrow is rpg-Sunday.
I think there is the ball game sheduled for Sunday morning. I hope, Val will post it?

What about Shah? Ray and Marty? Are you feeling better, Shah?

Will Lilly and her family go to see the game?

Evening 7 PM VIP reception at the Chancellor's and Viv's burglar-work in King's palace.

Right now? Lotesse can post how Viv got the idea to break into King's house by the river. Ray must have told her that all of them were planning to go to the reception. Also there is Khamul wandering around the house or sleeping, you may talk to him. Well, Lilly and Five seem rather busy...

Khamul? What are you doing this nght ? Sleeping? Don't forget the reception tomorrow.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:28 PM   #816
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Gollum

Thank you very much 4 the inspirational idea, Gordis!

Old 09-27-2005, 04:57 AM   #817
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Lotesse!
I loved your posts about Viv's dream and Khamul. The relationship between the two is clearly defined and very interesting!

TD, your turn to talk to the fair lady who wandered to your bedroom at night!
Old 09-27-2005, 09:38 AM   #818
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

CUTE writing, Lotesse!
CS wags her bushy tail.

BTW Have you noticed? We have three nazgul couples! If we continue along the same lines, we shall need at least one more female among the 9. Perhaps two, than Khamul could have a small harem.
Old 09-27-2005, 11:24 AM   #819
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Not sure what Khamûl is doing right now Gor as I ahven't read the RPG yet, but I'll post when I have done, and no, I shan't forget the reception.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 09-27-2005, 11:45 AM   #820
Rían

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordis
Lotesse!
I loved your posts about Viv's dream and Khamul. The relationship between the two is clearly defined and very interesting!
Yes, I liked it too - very nice writing, and interesting situation!

Closed Thread