Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2003, 10:15 PM   #61
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

well, It took me a while, but I have accomplished my feat! (how do you change your title?) I consider myself a true mooter! waiting for you akai and zone!

ic: "She is doing quite well. her burns have been taken care of by our skilled healers." said Rosie-Posie smiling at her friend. 'Kailile, this is Legoles, the one who saved you after you saved her!"

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 01:57 PM   #62
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
"It's good to see friends untied again. Though I do wish I knew where my friends were."
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 06:16 PM   #63
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"We will find your friends." said Rosie to the entwife. She had become quite attached to her. "In the meanwhile, I am horribly hungry."she heard her stomach mumble.

Old 10-19-2003, 08:56 PM   #64
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
Akai nodded, listening to Rosie, and then let out a quiet laugh. "I told you they like to eat, Fim. Let us go see what there is to munch on, while we're here. And Rosie is right, we'll find the others, but taking a few minutes out of our day to eat something won't hurt much, if it were to hurt anything. You won't be much good to anyone if you starve yourself, except for a villager's fire." The entwife gave Akai a strange look, borderlining a threatening glare. The young woman quickly decided she would never say anything to do with "firewood" while in Fim's presence.

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 06:14 PM   #65
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Morgon was extremely surprised that the Lady Drevra had taken his arm. "Do you have any preferance as to which one of the prisoners I should...Interrogate...first, My Lady?" Morgon said as they reached the steps that led to Dungeon #1. There were 5 Dungeons in all. 7, if you counted his private chambers. "Please, My Lady, choose one. I believe the Men have the most information. One of the women or children would probably be the best. If the Men watch, it should loosen their tongues." Morgon smiled, showing his pointed teeth. Oh, if you only knew, My Lady, how much it pleases me to have you watch...
Old 10-21-2003, 08:43 PM   #66
Fimbrethil

"Well I only eat fruits in you have any. If not I'll be fine to drink to drink cold spring water." The Enwife said follwing the others. Rosie sighed relzing just how picky ents could be.

Old 10-21-2003, 08:53 PM   #67
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"Why thankyou, Morgon" She said, sensing his excitement. She glanced around the room and saw a woman who looked near her age, though that was actually quite impossible, since despite her youthful appearance Drevra was very ancient. "Her."

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:49 PM   #68
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Sisters, brothers, will you please leave me in peace?" <The forest burns down[thats strange, my little brothers and sisters can't wait to bug me, thats not.> She rolled her eyes and hurried off to catch up with the others, her siblings hott on her tail <They never go away, Do they?> she asked herself sarcasticly.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 08:06 PM   #69
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
Akai sighed resignedly. "This silence is too much for me. Bad days have fallen upon us and already we allow orself to bear its heaviness in the air against our hearts. I for one will not let this beat me, you two. We should allow ourselves the freedom of happiness, and if the only way we can aqcuire that is to go to the source of our troubles and stop them there, then I will. I don't know what you wish to do, but I'm determined to see the end of this, and I will treasure my happiness and not let misfortune drag me down." Her eyes smoldered as she lectured the entwife and hobbit, making them stop in their footsteps, caught off-guard by her sudden outburst. "Why Akai... I do not believe I've seen you so upset. You are hasty creatures, you humans." Fim made a distraught hoom (for I think that's the sound they make...) before she spoke. Many things were changing these days.

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 12:32 AM   #70
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Boink! No wait, bump!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 05:13 PM   #71
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

"Very well, My Lady. Would you also care to choose the implement of torture?" Morgon bared his teeth in an obscene facsimile of a smile.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:01 PM   #72
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC

This looks like a really cool RPG. Can I play too? I have experience with RPGs, online and off, but I've never played an Entmoot one. I hope it's not too late to join.

If it isn't, I would really like to play an Ent. I have an idea how he might fit into the story-line. Otherwise, I'll play any appropriate character. Where is the story taking place? When is it set with respect to LotR? What is your policy, if any, on bunnying?
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 12:53 AM   #73
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: Hi nurvingiel! Seems like I have been seeing you around alot lately! This thread was down in the dumps for a while, though now it is coming back to life. I don't really have any say in whether you can join or not.

ic: Rosie sat down at a table, a table laden with food. She was happy to eat, though it was no hobbit-meal, it was filling. "So, Syrtan, would you like some ale?" she asked the Entwife.

Old 12-02-2003, 02:20 AM   #74
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

No prob, it's up to Fimbrethil as the GM/thread starter.

Ents are not hasty folk, but this has been a very hasty post. Hoom.
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Old 12-03-2003, 08:47 PM   #75
Fimbrethil

OOC: Wow not dead yet? surprise...sure u can join...im warning u though wirters block, tis a curse we all suffer from.

Old 12-05-2003, 09:19 PM   #76
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Thanks guys! I wouldn't worry about the thread dying, every RPG has their ups and downs. I'm not completely sure where all your characters are, but it only makes sense that an Ent would be introduced in Fangorn wood.

Name: Thujaburrimrubrumparmaplicata, known to non-Ents as Thuja (pronounced Thoo-ya) or Rubrum, but he hasn't been called those names in many years.
Race: Ent
Height: 12 feet tall
Appearance: Much like his non-sentient cousin the Western Redcedar, he has stringy, red bark. He has long, sturdy limbs with many digits.
Other: He's young for an Ent, but still large and strong. He's peaceful and soft-spoken. His favourite activities are standing in the sun thinking, or, when he feels energetic, planting trees. He has given over to moments of hastiness a few times in his life.

~~~

Thuja stood in his favourite patch of sun, thinking about his on-going project. His favourite part of Fangorn was near the edge, and recently, horrible orcs had been infringing on it. He was planting young trees in this area, which had been terribly logged by orcs.
He was about to plant a one-year old oak sapling, and he held it carefully, keeping it moist. He would plant it in a few more days, once he had decided the location where it would get the maximum light and nutrients.
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 12-14-2003 at 03:52 PM.