Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-30-2003, 03:28 PM   #61
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

the ships of the hards were pushed to there limits as they rode the giant waves of ossa beng pushed faster and faster.
After many hours the ships were out of reach of the warth of morgoth.
Gothmog the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 03:49 PM   #62
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul last battle

Now it was for the time of the last battle.
first that came from the gates of minas morgul was durin his 3000 dwarves and above them flew the eight nazgul.their shrieks and cries of terror now echoed across the lands and struck fear into the hearts of men,elves and dwarves.
Morgoth knew that the force inside minas tirith could not be more than 5000 as it was impossible because he himself had kept track of the sizes of his enemies armies.

The nazgul came down like black meteors from the heavens.many men were struck down by the mithril bows as not even the armour of the dwarves could stop.But 10 times as many arrows came up after them and after four times round three of the nazgul were shot down and their great winged beasts fell into the courts of minas tirith and on the heads of all beneath.
Khamul led the remaining 5 back to the dwarven army which had many artillery units such as catapults and ballistas.

At the head of his host durin ordered the catapults to fire.10 great rocks of flame crashed onto the wall and gates of minas tirith causing much devastation.but on the wall were the skilled elven archers and they focused their line of fire on the catapults.one more hail of rocks smashed into the wall then the catapults were broken and many dwarves fell with them.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:00 PM   #63
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Now the host of durin charged and with them came 3 seige rams which were as great houses coated in armour and sheilds inside were 20 dwarves and with a battering ram of iron.such was the strenght of the dwarves that the rams got right up to the gate and they proceeded to batter it.mean while the other dwarfs were being hit by mortans and catapults which destroyed their formations.but soon they climbed aboured the seige rams and onto the wall.Above the battle thousands of arrows flew and hundreds of either side fell.It was a terrible battle and the axes of the dwarves could not be stopped by any armour in minas tirith.but the elves dwarves men and ents fought valiantly together and the dwaves were pushed from the wall.
The gate was opened from the inside a 4 huge ents destroyed the siege rams and bounded into the serried ranks of dwarven halberds.roars and cries of pain erupted across the field as a company of men charged out and the gate was closed.
the men clove a path through the dwarfs but soon found themselvs surrounded.then came durin the deathless.

He flung himself into the battle and slew 2 of the ents with his red axe.he smashed the sheild wall of men and they were trampled and slain.the their ent was shot many times with flaming arrows and then hacked down and was killed.
Durin called back the assault and retreated recieving many arrows in the rear of his host.of his 3000 dwarves 2,032 had been destroyed .He went back to minas morgul and the siege had begun
Old 01-30-2003, 04:11 PM   #64
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Lord Manafirough cried out "BRING OUT 5 MORE MORTANS" and with that the ground shook and loud rolling came from the wheels. “Bring out the net” A huge net made especially to capture the balrog came out. This net was made out of thin strong wire that could not be cut or burned.
The dark lord did not know what was waiting for him. The huge net was raised in the air and the balrog flew straight inside it. The beast was tangled and could not keep elevated and fell into the ground. There waited many mortans. Now the chance had come to attack with the mortans.
"ready, aim. FIRE!". 15 spears of the dwarf masters came down at great speed went straight into the massive neck of the balrog. Many spheres pierced his armoured skin and the screeches could be heard in the throne room of morgoth. The huge balrog gave a huge cry and crashed on the ground.
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 04:15 PM   #65
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Still the defenders in Minas tirith were still at strenght and had lost but three hundreds to the dwarven loss of 2,032.

Morgoth did not worry and sent the dwarves back with the nazgul and the 5,000 uruk-hai with a new force of catapults and battering rams.Also a unit was formed of uruk-hai and dwarves.the unit were called the entslayers as the 50 dwarven axes and 100 uruk-hai flaming crossbows were made only for the destruction of the ents.they did not join the main battle as they waited for the ents to come out to open battle.

the uruk-hai collided with the beaten wall as a hammer colides with the head of a nail.The walls shook with their attack and the air was filled with flailing arrows,mortan spears and catapult rocks.Carnage was all about the dead were piled high and fire erupted on the first wall.The mortans were now rendered useless as the smoke from the fire clouded their vision.this allowed the urul-hai to bring their battering rams to the already weakened gate.fire rained down upon them but they did not stop.They surrounded minas tirith and assailed it from all sides.

Khamul then led the 5 nazgul over the city dropping works of explosive devilry onto the heads of the defenders.some ents were caught in the flames and rampaged in pain in their pain and confusion they broke open the gate from inside and rane out afield were they were slaughtered by the entslayers.
But still the battle raged.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:22 PM   #66
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Many man tried to hit mongoth but he was to strong for any of the man standing around him. When the orcs attacked with a huge cry suddenly they all fell in a huge pit dug up by the ents. The ents then picked up huge rock and threw them down the pit. Many orcs had been squashed to death. The trap was a success. Elfs on the walls of Minas Tirith were shooting fire arrows at the body of the nazgul’s. Some hit their heads and one was hit in the eye from the lord of the Elfs. Two Nazgul’s fell on the ground and shook middle-earth with huge cries.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:47 PM   #67
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

as the battle raged gotmog recovered came out of ithilien. He flew high killing any remaining winged nazguls. The great beast remainded many dwarfs of moria of the shadow an fthey feard it but not as much as the wrath of morgoth. He landed on the ground with a huge bang and the casue great shockwaves that put the nemys on the floor. The exes of the dwarfs done liitle damage as he flung many enemys with ease. He aimed for the great siege weapons like the catapults and rams.
Then the great shadow aimed for any archers that were firing fire arrows that could hurt the ents for the ents were to precious to lose.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:51 AM   #68
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Read the posts!!

(I TOLD YOU BEFORE READ THE POSTS CAREFULLY! i havent sent gundred the balrog to battle yet neither has morgoth gone to battle or the 10,000 orcs with shining armour.all you are fighting now are 5,000 uruk-hai about 900 dwarves and some nazgul.
READ MY POSTS!!!)

Morgoth watched as the battle unfolded.the defenders were much more prepared than he had expected.
traps,spears,arrows all fell onto his uruk-hai and they were smahed from the wall.Now the gates opened and many came out to open battle.The uruk-hai were drawn in from around minas tirth and the battle of the gates erupted.Gothmog prevented the entslayers from charging the ents and they uruk-hai were seperated by them.elves still upon the wall fired into the battle.such was their great aim that they did not hit there fellow comrades.Bodies uncountable lay strewn about fires were about the field from the flame of Gothmog and from the arrows of the entslayers.Durin and his last dwarves decided it was up to them to get Gothmog.They formed a solid formation and charged through the battle up to the thrashing feet of gothmog.They leaped on him heedless of their own hurt and began hacking at his firey body.His great voice roared across gondor and Morgoth smiled.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:02 PM   #69
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Durin climbed up Gothmogs body all his dwarves were dead.Durin threw down his axe and drew Angrost 'iron cleaver'. i was a thin but long white blade forged an age ago in the deeps of the world.
Durin struck deep into Gothmogs chest but it was not enough to slay the powerful maiar.Durin was flung far from Gothmog and landed heavily on his head breaking his neck and so ended the line of Durin the deathless.
But more damage was done to gothmog than could be seen by the eye.the blade had gone in right up to the handle and Gothmogs huge hands could not pull it free.Angrost burned him and sent him into an uncontrolled frenzy.

Morgoth now seized the moment and unleashed his full power.
ten thousand orcs swept into the battle on either flanks.Their weapons of steel punctured all.Gundred flew in with his 500 war trolls and many from either side were slain.The trolls with their hammes and axes went straight for the huge ents and they fought a seperate battle.Gundred smashed into the back of Gothmog and Broke out into a furious battle.Deep clefts were cut into the ground from their pounding feet.
Tremendous mushroom clouds of flame exploded from them.
It was terrible to watch but the defenders of minas tirith had no time.The tide of 10,000 orcs on open ground had smashed them back inside minas tirith with much loss.The huge amounts of orcs spilled over the walls slaying the elven archers.Morgoth came thundering into the melee with grond raised above his head.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:15 PM   #70
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul Darkness for Manafirogh

Morgoth bounded into the gates of minas tirith and smashed them from their hinges with one great blow from grond.
He pounded the ground and a shockwave was unleashed upon the second wall which shook the foundations and part of the second wall collapsed falling on the heads of orcs and men.
Lord manafirogh was at the top defending the citadel.The orcs could not get him.But morgoth came.He was shot by hundreds of arrows but they did nothing to him.He swung grond and broke open the citadel.The men of Gondor qualied as they saw the heart of their kingdom destroyed.But it also made them fight with a burning feroscity and the orcs fell before them.But Morgoth was above their rage and he slayed the Bodyguard of lord mansfiroug.
The lord of gondor now stood alone at the top of minas tirith while the battle raged below.He was surrounded by many orcs but he showed no sign of yielding to Morgoths power.
They orcs would have rushed him but Morgoth said
''look at your city man.It is gone you have lost,use what will power you have left and save your men.what do you care for the elves.join me and gondor shall not be laid waste''

Morgoth waited for the reply but lord manafirogh just leaped into the orcs and slaying heaps of them without mercy.So Morgoth bellowed and grabbed manafirogh by the waist and squeezed him.until he dropped his sword and passed out all went dark for manafirogh. Morgoth now fled from the battle with 500 orcs and back to Angband with his prize.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:48 PM   #71
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Lord Manafirough Awakes!

Morgoth was stupid to think Lord manafirough was in darkness.
He opened his eyes but dared not to move. He saw that he was carried by morgoth himself. Morgoth's sword was there in his waste and Behold Lord manafirough drew it out in cut morgoth through his waste. The orcs were alarmed and quickly jumped upon him. Morgoth was in great pain but not dead. Suck an evil Lord would not die from his own sword. Lord Manafirough cried out in honour of the people of gondor "Gondor I come back to you"
and with that he whistled and behold his black horse had fallowed his master and was now riding at great speed to reach his lord. Such a faithful horse he was that later on he was named "Black Demon the saver" The Lord swung the dark lords sword and the orcs would not dare get near it for they knew its power. The Lord jumped high upon his horse and with that he was gone to return to the only place he would die. Minas Tirith
Old 01-31-2003, 03:58 PM   #72
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

A dark figure was riding fast and closing in minas Tirith. A huge horn sounded up the walls of Minas Tirith. “ride with rohan” Lord Manafirough shouted. With that 700 man on horses of great height charged down on the orcs and uruk-hai.Lord Manafirough was a great rider his horse was black and covered with silver armour. A rider though to be his servent came to him and said
"My lord your Sword Ravier, i found it after you were taken"
With that Lord manafirough pciked up his sword and raised it in the air.
He charged down on the enemy and slay 70 orcs with his huge sword called Ravier. He was a man of great strength and the enemy saw hes strength unfold in front of their eyes. The riders took down many uruk-hai and orcs. “FOR GONDOR AND ROHAN. RIDE! RIDE!” shouted Lord Manafirough and with that he cut of the head of the first dwarf. Hes sword was long and could reach the dwarf’s neck. The collar on the dwarfs neck was split in half and hes head flew in the air. Lord Manafirough was surrounded with man enemys around him. He swang his sword around and killed man orcs and any one that stood in front of him. He was cut by orcs crawling upon him. He retreated back to the gate and upon his castle. The riders remained there and fought like they never had done before
Old 01-31-2003, 06:00 PM   #73
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

the battle was now turning to a one side attack. The forces of melkor were now wining and minis thrith was barley holding. Gothmorg law fataly wounded on the ground and as grundred rose his might weapen for the finall strike he was assaile dby a great number of mortan fire. The spheres from the dwarfen faction fullfiled there porpuse. Many trolls were also shot down by the heavy fire power of the mortans. As the elves saw there lord lying on the battlefield on the brink of death they were filled one thought, to protect him. The rallied out of the city and went to the aid of there lords. They slew many enemys but they were slowly lossing the war.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:21 PM   #74
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

now morgoth was filled with rage a rage he did not feel sice the battle of sudden flame and the battle with fingolfin 4 he was smitten by a king of man by his own blade. Recovered from the wound but not fully morgoth left his dark fotress with all his force for there was no force greate enough to challange him in middle earth. The wrath of morgoth darkened the sky and the ground shook in his fury. As he arrived at the batlle his 10,000 orcs were halted at his command. In his malice hes head turned towards the fallen lord of the balrogs and he spoke "gothmog greatest of all balrogs u choose the serve the allince of my enemies when i offerd u great power but now u ly before me and all that stand before me have there life in my hand". As he spoke all figured stood still.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:28 PM   #75
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

All the orcs were now ordered to stop the attck for morgoth wanted to show his minions and enemys his strength. He spared gothmog so he could witness the demise of middle earth. He drew out his might hammmer the hammer of the underworld.
He distroed the city (utterly decimated) any that stood in his path.
Then no more then 2000 of the allince stood before morgoths fury in a final stand. Morgoth laughter fille dwith malice roard mightier then thunder
Old 01-31-2003, 06:40 PM   #76
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

elrond and lord manafirough now stood at the front and all hoped seemed lost for now nothing seemed could resist the darkness. and morgoth new also new this. Then the sky cleered and the air seemed to freesen up as a light but pure breeze blew in from the sea. Then there was a great light that covered all the sea. The elves that were sent now came with reinforcements. The valar had hided the call of there children. Great ships of beutiful designs came and landed on the shores and a sea of elves came to the aid of middle earth. Led by Tulkas, Turin Trumabr and Eonwe. As elond saw the generals he new of what washappening for he recalled the prophecy of the last battle.
Prophecy of The Last Battle

Thus spake Mandos in prophecy, when the Gods sat in judgement in Valinor and the rumour of his word was whispered among all the Elves of the West.

"When the world is old and the Powers grow weary, then Morgoth, seeing that the guard sleepeth, shall come back through the Door of the Night out of the timeless void ; and he shall destroy the Sun and the Moon.

But Earendil shall descend upon him as a white and searing flame and drive him from the airs. Then shall the Last Battle be gathered on the fields of Valinor. In that day, Tulkas shall strive with Morgoth, and on his right hand shall be Eonwë, and on his left Turin Turambar, son of Hurin, coming from the halls of Mandos; and the Black Sword of Turin shall deal unto Morgoth his death and final end; and so shall the children of Hurin and all Men be avenged.

Thereafter shall Earth be broken and remade, and the Silmarils shall be recovered out of Air and Earth and Sea; for Earendil shall descend and surrender that flame which he hath had in keeping. Then Fëanor shall take the Three Jewels and bear them to Yavanna Palurien; and she will break them and with their fire rekindle the Two Trees, and a great light shall come forth. And the mountains of Valinor shall be levelled, so that the light shall go out over all the world. In that light the Gods will grow young again, and the Elves awake and all their dead arise, and the purpose of Iluvatar be fulfilled concerning them.

But of Men in that day the prophecy of Mandos doth not speak, and no Man it names, save Turin only, and to him a place is given among the sons of the Valar.

Thus everyting dies

but only mortals die forever

the others watch and wait

eternally in the shadows.

MORGOTH also new of this and fled back to angband with all his minions that could make it with him for he fled in great spped.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:58 PM   #77
Gothmog the great
Hobbit

at his fotress morgoth feareing hi dismise created balrogs and dragons tha would distroy the elven force but morgoth new that his end was near but would not quivrer for his strength was mghty(morgoth ucann add what u want cause im waiting for a reply).
Old 02-01-2003, 11:11 AM   #78
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul The end draws nigh

For morgoth the end had come for he had not forseen that the lords of the west would come a second time to the aid of middle-earth.He sat on his iron throne in Angband and what remained of his army awaited him.Still he had a tremendous force of balrogs and Dragons at his command but he knew they were of little worth.The Host of the valour hastened on mordor and morke open minas morgul and the mountains of shadow.Their feet renedered Gorgoroth and huges cracks appeared in the earth.

Morgoth sent his armies to a futile battle as all were utterly destroyed by the unquestionable power of the valour.
This had befallen morgoth before in a time past in beleriand.He had fled into the deepest vaults of Angband and begged for forgiveness but not this time he would do battle for he also was of the valour.

He came from the doors of Angband in a cloud of inpenitrable darkness.And with him came balrogs and dragons they fought with the elven host from valinor and each army was destroyed now alone amist the chaos and Darkness stood Tulkas,eonwe and turin son of hurin the black sword.
Old 02-01-2003, 11:23 AM   #79
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul End of darkness

Morgoth looked into the eyes of tulkas but did not see his death for it was not for tulkas to give it.
They clashed in the wastes of Mordor like a storm cloud and the rays of the sun they hit.
The ground quaked,the Air thudered,Rain poured down,lighting struck and tulkas was cast to the ground his body was broken.
No weapons had been used in that battle save for the might of each ones body.
Morgoth stood triuphant but Turin stood forward and raised Gurthang high
''The curse of the children of hurin shall end on this day that the fates of all collide''

but morgoth feared not this child of man for he was but mortal and morgoth stepped forward to crush him and so the prophercy of the last battle was complete turin struck deep with the blacksword and morgoth was burned and rendered he fell onto His fortress and Angband was destroyed beneath him.And so the doom of morgoth ended and the darkness was swept from middle-earth.Turin then spoke to eonwe and said:
Old 02-01-2003, 01:22 PM   #80
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

''The curse of morgoth is over and now i shall leave the earth and finally be at ease with my family farewll mighty valour''
and turin son of hurin vanished from the earth.eonwe clasped tulkus and lifted him from the ground as was the might of tulkas he recovered quickly and they looked over middle-earth at the destruction morgoth had reaped.
Mirkwood had been defiled and burnt.
Rivendell had been totally destroyed.
Rohan and the lush fields and meadows had been eternally scorched.
Dol-Amroth had been destroyed as had minas tirith,plus the unnumbered that lay dead and slain.
But the prophercy of the last battle was not finished and all the elves that had been slain rose up again to the light of the sun.
Again from the halls of mandos came all the sons of finwe and he himself finwe came back to stand on middle-earth.
The valour now would let the elves dwell on middle-earth forever and valino shall be emptyed for that if another evil shall arise so much greif and pain shall never be allowed to proceed ever again.