Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2002, 11:56 PM   #61
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I smiled weakly. "I am not mad," I told Awartha. "I was also following Losillewen against her wishes." I needed time to be alone, to think, for I was very confused -- Arwen was my mother?!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 12:05 AM   #62
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*I could tell she needed peace, and walked away, slowly froming an energy orb, trying to make it work, for they are hard to make. I made my way, further away from the castel, making theses orbs, then accedently shattering them. One such shatter startled a wolf, who dashed out of his hidding place. In one swift movement I pulled out my bow and set an arrow, and let it fly, though it missed, and was only caught in the wolfs leg. I walked over to the wolf and pulled the arrow out.*He looked at me sorrowfully, and to my surprise spoke* Who are you? Why did you hurt me?
*I looked at him shocked.* How is it that you can talk master Wolf?
I have talked all my life, ever since I was a warg and before.
*I looked at him surprised then, remembering a comment from long ago, asked another question.* Are you Naa Tel'raa?*The wolf nodded.*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 12:34 AM   #63
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Awartha left and I came out of the trees behind Alasse. <Yes, Arwen is your mother. She gave me that jewel to give to you when you were ready for it. Would you like to know why?>
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 12:51 AM   #64
Silverstripe

I nodded, still greatly confused. <Yes. Why, Losillewen?>
Old 11-28-2002, 01:14 AM   #65
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<well, to start at the begining, I was a very good friend of your mother's. you were her daughter. when you were very young we; your mother, you and I, traveled from Gondor to Rohan. on the way were pursued by orcs. you mother's horse went wild, and she told me to take you back to gondor and have someone take care of you and not to tell you that you were Arwen's daughter. you grew up, not knowing who your parents were, but only that you were very young when something happend to them. Arwen asked me to look after you and to give you this jewel when you were ready for it. that jewel is wanted by Saraman; for you could say that it is as precious to him as the silmarils were to Morgoth. Saraman will stop at nothing to get that jewel, for it has great power when it is wielded. you are the of the blood line of Galadriel, for it was of Galadriel that Celebrian came to be, and it was of Celebrian that Arwen came to be, and from Arwen came you. and so the Jewel comes down to you. You are now old enough to wield it. but to wield it now would be fatal on your part.....

ooc: I got to go now; I will finish this post in the morning!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-28-2002 at 01:16 AM.
Old 11-28-2002, 01:58 AM   #66
Fred Baggins

I'm sorry I shot you Naa Tel'raa. I thought you where danger. But how is it that you are here? Shouldn't you be in Middle-Earth?*We talked for awhile, as he told me his reason for being here, and I sat listening in amazment.Then without time for objection, he walked under me, and picked me up, carring me out into the open, and straight into Losillewen and Alasse.*
Old 11-28-2002, 12:28 PM   #67
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<but to wield it now would be fatal on your part. for in Middle Earth Saraman has a tool that can tell where it is if it is wielded. you must keep it secret and safe. tell no one. now, about the crysknife, it is a symbol that danger is abroad, not just in Middle Earth, but in this place as well. you must keep it close at all times. for if unfriendly eyes see it, they must be depacthed of. and if Friendly eyes see it against your will, they must either swear to never say anything about it, or they too must be depacthed of. if it is away from the skin for more than a week, then it starts to dicenigrate. keep it close, and tell no one about it. > at that moment Awartha and a warg came up. "Hello again." I said, I then saw that this warg was no ordinary one, and I said: "Who are you stranger?"
Old 11-28-2002, 01:59 PM   #68
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 03:13 PM   #69
Fred Baggins

*The warg bowed to her, but made to move to tell her anything. I got off of him and started to tell her, but he glared at me.* He is a friend I accedently shot in the trees. *I showed her the wound*
Old 11-28-2002, 03:53 PM   #70
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I looked at the warg strangely, and said: "You can speak warg; yet why do you not?" he looked familier but I could not quite tell who he was. <young warg, tell me your name.>
Old 11-28-2002, 03:56 PM   #71
Fred Baggins

*The warg contiued to just stare at her.*<You know who I am, do you not. Then I do not need to answer. But I will refreash you memory a little any way. I am Naa Tel'raa.>
Old 11-28-2002, 04:04 PM   #72
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

''Come we must make haste on our journey! Gandalf where do you think we should go first to search for recruits?''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 04:53 PM   #73
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I again looked at him strangely but this time my mind and thoughts were far away. I came back to normal and said: <Of course. I have tried to forget you, but I have not yet. What are you doing here? you are supposed to be in Middle Earth. the real Middle Earth, not this second dimension. >
Old 11-28-2002, 06:29 PM   #74
Fred Baggins

*The warg just looked at her and smiled. He then Picked Awartha up and trotted to the castle*

Why didn't you tell her.

It was a risk just telling you m'lady. To tell her would put what little is left of my life in danger.

*I nodded, though I did not understand very well. I pulled out a dagger and started to fashion it, putting what energy I could in it. I often did this, for it keeps me occupied*
Old 11-28-2002, 06:45 PM   #75
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

NTR and Awartha left and I said to Alasse: "do you now understand what you must do?"
Old 11-28-2002, 07:29 PM   #76
Silverstripe

"I believe so, yes," I said. I was still very confused, but Losillewen's story had explained much. I was amazed that I had never before thought to wonder if I could have some elven blood, for there was much in me that seemed to point to this, now that I thought of it. But perhaps I wasn't meant to think of it before.
Old 11-28-2002, 10:28 PM   #77
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

May I join?

Indilia, (Indi), (I am sorry, I am incorpaorating Shapeshifters in this. It is after all another dimension.)
Child of Chaos. (an actual name of a woman, thankyou)
Born of ....well...some country or other.
Actually a distant relation to elves, though elves don't exist in this land. they are...let's say the elves of this dimension. ()

Descrp. Black, brown, 5'7.
Weapon: Two small throwing knives. Bow and arrow (poisonous)
His. Takes the form of wolves along with other's. Renegades they are called, for none other are like themselves.

!~~~

Indilia crouched listening to the strange folk, no one paying much attention to a lone wolf. Her haunches shivvered with excitement. She longed for battle. Or perhaps something else. But what she did not know. She only knew she wanted something more than what her life was. What it would always be. These strangers seemed to be her perfect chance, she did not, however change into human form, for no one excepted her type.

Author's Note.

I did not read all of this thread when I posted this so let me explain.

Naa Tel'raa and I don't know each other, because we are of different dimensions. (Right?)

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about whatI am trying to convey

Author's Questions:
The wolves are wargy wolves right?
If so, can Naa change into a human like form?
Would he then be considered a shapeshifter?
If so, than he CAN'T be from Tolkien's Middle-Earth

This one is deactivated, I think.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-28-2002 at 10:42 PM.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 11:20 PM   #78
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Aeryn- is your character a he or a she?

ic: "That is good." I said. I then suddenly felt the presense of another and I brought out my staff and vanished. I searched around us; in all the trees and to my suprise I found a wolf, staring at Alasse. I became visible and drew my sword. "Who are you and What are you doing here?" as I said that the wolf turned around.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-28-2002 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:24 PM   #79
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Chicky poo

~~~

Indi blinked at the now angry ...women...or whatever. She demanded to know who she was. Indi, in wolf form, began to laugh, which sounded to the woman as a growling cough. Indi changed into herself, wearing black attire, adorned by no jewelry except a thin silver necklace, her deep brown eyes looked up at the figure. (Indi was sitting on the ground)

"Are you going to hurt me?" She asked playfully.

~~~

OOC: Indilia is 709 years old, but VERY mischevious and playful. *shrug* go figure.

This one is deactivated, I think.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-28-2002 at 11:30 PM.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 11:29 PM   #80
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"I do not have a bow in my hands, so how could I possibly shoot you? but I do have my sword, so I could harm you with that, if you do not answer my questions. " I looked strangely at this person; she was not normal. I used my telepathy on her, and found out much. I sheathed my sword and said: "you are strange young one. Who are you, and What are you doing?"