Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Middle Earth
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-29-2006, 08:06 AM   #1
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

Tall, dark, and gothinly hansom. Enjoys messing up Beleriand without having to do it himself. Has pelenty of servents and entertainers, but hates watching dances. Preveribly evil personality, and enjoy living underground for the rest of your life. If this is you, contact 05734 - MORGOTH - THE - EVIL - DARK - LORD, or alternatively, e-mail me at morgothisevil@angbandbtnet.com.

Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.

Last edited by jammi567 : 05-30-2006 at 04:00 PM.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 05:55 AM   #2
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

Golden hair, great eyes and can read your mind, and has a magic basin. Are you a flamming eyeball with a volcano, a tall tower, and an army of hundreds of thousands, who wants to control middle earth. If so, then call 425237435 47367968, or alternatively, e-mail me at: galadriel@lothlorien.com
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:40 AM   #3
Nibs
Head Hollara

Ring-bearer wanted
Must be resilient to dark magic,
enjoy bleak landscapes,
and excel with little hope
Call 938-GNDF for info.

Help wanted
Minas Tirith guard - P/T
Longevity not preferred
Life insurance a must
Inquire at the citadel ASAP

Scaled creature seeks companion
Must be proficient in small talk and lethargy
Foreign scent a must
E-mail: AllAlone@theLonelyMountain.bord

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 10:21 AM   #4
markedel
'Sober' Mullet Frosh

Lonely white Cat seeking new owner. Any pedigree accpeted as long as not a paranoid manhating loner. Call 1-800-TAR-CATS
Old 03-26-2002, 01:40 PM   #5
Elf Girl
Lurker

Waterfall seeks companion. Interest in sunsets a must. Contact me at 123-THEVEIL.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:33 PM   #6
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Uh...markedel, what's the white cat? sorry, I don't think well when I'm sick..
I've got an ad...though not a singles ad...

"Bombur: Hello, this is Bombur the dwarf, at your service. I am here to tell you about the Middle Earth Weight Loss Program! I used to be overweight and unhealthy, and even my wife didn't want to talk to me! But then I went on a journey sponsored by the MEWL Program, and I lost 42 pounds in two months! Just try it! MEWL promises a signigicant weight loss or your money back, guaranteed!
VoiceOver: Give Middle Earth Weight Loss Program a call at 1-800-MEWL, and change your life forever! (small fast voice you can never understand: MEWL is not responsible for any loss of possesions, limbs, sanity or life on the journey. A good insurance plan is reccomended.) "

yeah...I know it's dumb. But that's what they sound like!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:34 PM   #7
markedel
'Sober' Mullet Frosh

Queen Beruthiel had 9 cats. 8 Black. One white.
Old 03-28-2002, 03:57 PM   #8
Kwijibo
Elven Warrior

Location: Lothlorien (actually Wales, but let's not talk about that)
Arwen Undomiel

Imagine reading these in the paper!

Odd, inexplicable male seeks female for LTR (long term relationship). Must not mind living near haunted Barrow-Downs and nasty trees or living in total isolation from the world. Must enjoy bright colours like blue and yellow, singing and ... er... singing. Contact me on 1-900-TOMB.

Intelligent, very hairy istar seeks female for friendship. Must enjoy saving the world, firework displays, POP (picking on Pippin) and dining with Balrogs. Age not an issue.

Good-looking king seeks queen. Must have several different names (about a dozen will do). Must enjoy saving the world, killing evil things, protecting little people and raising dead people. Elf princesses preferable. Go to Minas Tirith and ask for Elessar.

'I left my body to science, but I'm afraid they've turned it down' - In memory of Graham Chapman

'Rubin sits like Buddah in a 10 foot cell,
An innocent man in a living hell,' - From 'Hurricane' by Bob Dylan, the only innocent Hurricane protest song, written stressing the innocence of Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, a black, middle-weight boxer imprisoned for 19 for a triple murder which he did not commit.
Kwijibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 11:55 PM   #9
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Elderly gentleman seeking companionship in inpenetrable fortress. Likes: magic rings, long walks, the color white, wizard duels and genetics. Dislikes: Gandalf the Grey. Seeking lady who will help to rule Middle Earth. Although elderly looking, still feels young and vigourous and will live for many more years. Has a large staff which still works.

Reply to:

Many Colors
c/o Middle Earth Post
Old 04-01-2002, 04:16 PM   #10
TinuvielChild
Padawan

welcome to the Moot, cassiopeia!

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 12:18 PM   #11
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Rohirrim Lord of great honor and worthy deed seeketh young lads of noble hearts and minds who wisheth the learning of the way of advanture, honor, and glory. Thine knowledge of the hearts of steeds will thine lord require. It shall be noted, if his lordship be so forgiving, that a heart has he which melts easily to a squire or page of notable rhymes and lore. Though many be invited, one shall be chosen to honor his presence in his merry yet no less important ways about the Mark.

May thou givest thine utter best for the honor of the Mark and his Lordship.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...

Last edited by Arathorn : 04-02-2002 at 12:19 PM.
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 03:21 AM   #12
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Nice title, Arathorn!

Corrupted Undead King seeks nine tall, black, mysterious steeds for himself and fellow Undead kings. Non-Rohirrim-descended horse need not apply. These horses must not mind chasing after One Rings and Hobbits who carry them. Contact: The Witch King, Minas Morgul.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 07:28 AM   #13
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Original dark lord seeks high captain. Must be evil. Must enjoy dark voids. Must be prepared to get jiggy by the fireplace, just like old times...

Call 0800 666-MORGY

Last edited by Andúril : 04-03-2002 at 07:30 AM.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 11:52 AM   #14
Earenya
Elven Warrior

High flying Eagle wishes for grounded relationship with damsel in distress. Will rescue, repeatedly if necessary. Cannot have fear of hights.
Tiro! El eria e mor
I 'lir en el luitha 'uren
Ai! Aniron...

FRODO LIVES!
Earenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:57 AM   #15
Farimir Captain of Gondor
Spaceman Spiff

Location: In the belly of a Firefly, living in Serenity is where you'll find me
Hahahaha, some of these are great!

Lonely troll seeks companionship. Enjoys clubbing things, and is a night owl. Looking for anyone regardless of race, age, or gender. They must only taste good in a stew. Come by the Lonely Mountain after 10 p.m. and bring some po-ta-toes.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:04 PM   #16
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

This thing is three years old!!!

Funny, Doug.

SWM looking for SWF for LTR. Perferes noble born lady with sword and defense skills. Go to House of Healing, Minas Tirith, Gondor to apply. or Call 1 800- SGONDOR.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote