Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2005, 07:05 PM   #61
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin nodded her head in response to Elessar.
"I've come to found out what is going on," she said. "I live in the forests and recently everything, the animals, even the trees it seem, have been restless. I was trying to fin someone who might know about what's happening when I heard a loud commotion coming from the direction of this city so I reason that itwould be the best place to start. In all honesty I did not know that there was a city here until just a few moments ago."
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 02:23 AM   #62
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Crawling along at a leisurely pace Gothalag the Spider made his way through Ithilien.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 04:46 PM   #63
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Strider

"I do not believe you to be the only one, Tarrin," Acalewia said. "There may be many who come to the White City for answers. Although, I believe the threat will strike here first." Albus and Drake nodded.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 08:13 AM   #64
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin looked back at Acalewia and asked, "If you don't mind my asking, what is the threat?"
Old 09-27-2005, 10:15 AM   #65
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

In the distance in the air over Anduin misted creating a mirage.

Gothalag the Spider padded along, keeping close to the mountain-sides in which shadows he hoped to remain undiscovered as he approached Osgiliath.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:36 PM   #66
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

The few remaining balrogs had been watching the city for some time. A flank of orcs came up the river from the south, and do you know how hard it is to keep trolls quiet? The plan was, as soon as the great spider reached the city, the balrogs would sweep down and join him, then the trolls would be released and the main power of orcs would arrive half a day later.

This was all set in motion a long time before Andunie got... distracted.

"You can't stop me, mother, you know that."
"I know you don't mean to hurt people--"
"Of COURSE I mean to! I am avenging my father and no one will stand in my way, not even you."
"It's because you never had a male role model in your life, isn't it?"
"I can have you locked in the dungeons you know."
"You wouldn't. I'm your mother."
"Then why don't you see what I am trying to do? I am not enslaving the people of Middle Earth, I am bringing them together. Even the scorned ones. Orcs are our brothers of the darkness, and we must treat them with equality or be subjected to the brutality we have shown them."
"They are demons."
"They are your SONS! All of you elves have no idea."
"The time of the elves is over, so should be the time of the orcs."
"So why couldn't you take them to Valinor with you? Accept your sons!"
"They would never belong in Valinor!"
"And neither shall you." Andunie clapped and two orcs appeared in the doorway. "Take her to her sons."
As the orcs began to drag Nerwen away she screamed "I AM YOUR MOTHER!"
"Yes, the mother of us all. You will be an example to the world."

OOC: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
klatukatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 01:34 PM   #67
Acalewia

"Something rises in Mordor, though we know not what it is yet," She glanced at her fellow rangers. "I don't think we'll know until it strikes." The doors opened and in strode Framir.
"King Elessar, Their has been reports of a Giant spider in Ithilien. I thought the spiders were gone a long time ago" He turned to the Rangers. "Does anyone know what is going on?"

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 10-02-2005, 03:12 AM   #68
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

In fact, no one had the slightest idea what was going on, which was why it was so easy to take Osgilioth. They did not kill any who surrendered, and captured as many as possible to take back for questioning. Soon, many of the soldiers were fighting for the other side, along with their brothers, the orcs.

Andunie sat in her chamber looking over reports of casualties and prisioners when one of the general staff bowed before her.
"Madam," he said, nervously, "You asked us to make a list of things that would improve battle?"
"Yes. What have you come up with?"
"Well," he cleared his throat. "New weaponry of course, new food sources, and... one other thing."
"Yes?"
"Well, ahem, a hundred thousand orcs all together aren't really a pretty sight, especially now that we have so many humans fighting alongside them. We were wondering, and I know how opposed you are to dark magic, if a small makeover would be out of the question?"
"My dear Mr. Brand." Andunie rose and Mr. Brand began to tremble. "I have never heard of a better use for black magic in all my years." The man relaxed. "The enemy has to know who they are fighting, and really they are only fighting themselves. A mirror spell. It will be difficult to change just the orcs, so we shall cast it over the entire army. From now on, every face an enemy sees will be his own. We must send specific instructions not to kill the people who give up and start gibbering. Every one they lose should be a man on our side, not a body on the field. I shall get to work preparing the nessacary magics."

OOC: Ok, too much fun!
klatukatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:06 AM   #69
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin spoke up.
"I know that I'm not in charge here and that I hardly know any of you and the other way aroundm but if there is something going on and it is posing a threat, we need to go fight it now, regardless of what it is at this point. Perhaps we'll find some explaination when we get there. But it's no good to sit around talking if it is an iminent threat."
Tarrin held her staff and figited with it nervously, itching to go and do something now that they at least knew something about the threat.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:50 PM   #70
Acalewia

Acalewia placed a hand on Tarrin's shoulder.
"She is right. We cannot wait until they strike. We must find out who is behind this and what they mean to do." she said.
"Yes, Elessar. I suggest we send a small band to scope out the situation." Framir added.
"Very well, Framir. You shall head the band." He turned to the others. "Who will join him?"
"I will" Acalewia said.

Old 10-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #71
Pip
Elven Warrior

"Anwar and I will go too," volunteered Tarrin with a smile, glad that they were making some headway on what was happening
Old 10-07-2005, 01:47 PM   #72
Acalewia

Seeing that no one else was volonteering, Elessar turned to Faramir, Acalewia, and Tarrin.
"Very well. Go. Return within the month and report your findings."
"Yes, my Lord." The three slightly bowed and went from the Room. Acalewia had a devilish look on her face when they reached the stables.
"You enjoy scouting too much, my friend." Faramir said smiling.
"So do you," she said as she mounted her horse. They departed.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:14 PM   #73
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Gothalag padded on closer and closer to the ruined city of Osgiliath and several hours later arrived at the broken city gates. He was greeted by the Orc Captain and the approximately 500 orcs of his company.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:39 PM   #74
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin mounted Anwar, while Acalewia and Faramir talked, all the while telling him of what had occured and what they were going to do.
"...then once this is over boy, we can head back home," she said giving him one last affectionate pat before following the others out of the stable.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:37 PM   #75
Daphne_daughter_of_Eowyn
Hobbit

Hi, sorry I aint been on in a while, I been busy. So, I just caught up with what's going on and the story's looking good. Anyway. I'll introduce my characters; Eowyn, Rana and Daphne....

After learning that Faramir had been sent on a mission, Eowyn, who's heavily pregnant with hers and Faramir's child, broke down in tears and fell to the floor, her hair hanging in her face. Daphne knelt next to her and put an arm round her.

"Mum, calm down!"

Rana placed a hand on Eowyn's shoulder. "Eowyn, my sources say he will be back in a month. Do not worry. Why don't we go and see the King?"

"Yes," said Eowyn, "so I can give him a piece of my mind for sending my husband away!"

"You will harm the baby if you get this stressed!" said Daphne.

"I WANT MY HUSBAND!"

Hello, I'm Daphne and yes, I am THE daughter of Rohan's very own shieldmaiden Eowyn daughter of Eomund and niece to the late King Theoden sister to the new King Eomer.
Daphne_daughter_of_Eowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 01:24 PM   #76
Acalewia

The door opened and Eomer, King of the Riddermark, entered.
"Dear sister, I just saw your husband. He rides with Acalewia. You know he is in good hands. She will not let anything happen to him." He helped Eowyn up.
"You will harm your child acting this way. He will return in time for the child's birth. I swear to you this."

Old 10-12-2005, 01:47 PM   #77
Daphne_daughter_of_Eowyn
Hobbit

"I cannot believe you! What if Faramir doesn't come back? I don't think I could handle it. If he doesn't come back then I'll drown my self! You hear? I'LL DROWN MYSELF!" screamed Eowyn.

Rana and Daphne look on, scared. Rana puts her arms around Daphne.

"Do not worry, Eowyn will not drown herself. She's just upset. Let her calm down, Daphne." said Rana gently as Daphne began to cry.

Hello, I'm Daphne and yes, I am THE daughter of Rohan's very own shieldmaiden Eowyn daughter of Eomund and niece to the late King Theoden sister to the new King Eomer.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:54 PM   #78
Acalewia

"Eowyn! This is not like you! You know as well as I that Faramir will not want to miss the birth of his child. If he does not return when it is said that he will, I will personally look for him myself and bring him back." Eomer took his sister's hand. "Now please calm down. You are scaring your daughter."

Old 10-16-2005, 03:18 PM   #79
Daphne_daughter_of_Eowyn
Hobbit

Eowyn broke down in sobs and fell to the floor again after attempting to stand up. "I can't calm down!"

Eowyn didn't realise it but Daphne's eyes filled with tears and she rushed out the room, heartbroken that her mother was acting this way. Rana put her hand to her head.

Old 10-16-2005, 03:37 PM   #80
Acalewia

There was nothing more Eomer could say. He had never seen Eowyn act this way. She was sudcidal when Aragorn went of to Gondor by way of the Paths of the Dead. If she hadn't been pregnant, he knew she would have ridden after Faramir. He sighed.
"I never know what to do about you, Eowyn. I'm going to go calm your daughter down while you calm down." Stepping out of the room, he found Daphne. Her face was wet with tears. He placed both hands on his neice's shoulders.
"I hope she doesn't act like this every time your father is sent on a mission."