Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2004, 02:01 PM   #61
Hawklan
Enting

No Im afraid I never sank that low - my dalliances with the dark side never affected the nation at large. As for what I give to society.....Im a nice guy!!
I help old ladies across the road ( some of them even wanted to cross ), I feed a stray tom cat that hangs around my garden, I give my courgettes and tomatoes to my neighbours, I have dragged ( kicking and screaming sometimes) several friends and relatives to the joy that is Tolkien, I sponsor a small stoat in Somalia and go to regular meetings of the Green party. Hey Im some kind of heroic son of a b%£ch - you should be proud to have me as a fellow Mooter, I even cried on Tuesday when I went to see James Taylor, what more could you ask for ???
because I'm still in love with you on this harvest moon.Well the sun is surely sinking down
But the moon is slowly rising
So this old world must still be spinning 'round
And I still love you

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
Hawklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 08:32 AM   #62
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawklan
No Im afraid I never sank that low - my dalliances with the dark side never affected the nation at large. As for what I give to society.....Im a nice guy!!
I help old ladies across the road ( some of them even wanted to cross ), I feed a stray tom cat that hangs around my garden, I give my courgettes and tomatoes to my neighbours, I have dragged ( kicking and screaming sometimes) several friends and relatives to the joy that is Tolkien, I sponsor a small stoat in Somalia and go to regular meetings of the Green party. Hey Im some kind of heroic son of a b%£ch - you should be proud to have me as a fellow Mooter, I even cried on Tuesday when I went to see James Taylor, what more could you ask for ???
i dont give a ****, you undermined society by disregarding their laws, now get in line
dude Nick Cave was a smackhead and he has helped society more than you
HUZZZZZZZZZZAHHHHHHH FOR SMACK
Old 07-23-2004, 04:15 PM   #63
Hawklan
Enting

Live fast , die old !
because I'm still in love with you on this harvest moon.Well the sun is surely sinking down
But the moon is slowly rising
So this old world must still be spinning 'round
And I still love you

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
Hawklan is offline   Reply With Quote