Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2003, 12:40 AM   #61
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"You shall not find them in the book of Westmarch." Said the girl, Her silver hair going red in the firelight. "By the way, I am Brilfanwen. It would be nice to see you, if it were in a different time."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 06:06 PM   #62
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Alliwin let out a tiny sigh of relief to learn that the nazgul had gone, and stood up, brushing herself off. The others began chit-chatting about what had happened, and what might come in the future. She just watched them bickering back and forth.
"They have come for me, because I have a ring." Alliwin said finally, her energy still slipping. "Because it was passed down to me by my mother. They want it." The others turned to look at her. "Please...I need to get rid of it...I need help...fast..." She whispered, now that all was quiet.
"I need...help." she repeated, her eyes flickering with some light that came deep within her soul to replinish some of her fading energy.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 07:59 PM   #63
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I think usually how it goes is that the horses or ponies have a tongue of their own and only elves and few others can understand it. Gandalf knew what the horses were saying as well as the wolves and other animals. I think I will beable to talk to you and you translate for me. But if that becomes hard to do then I will go by horsy gestures using my body.

ic: Everything started to go quite for a second and all of the creatures stoped dead and stood rigid. I listened and couold hear heavy hoof beats on the gravel road outside of the stables then a icy chill shot through my body as a shadowy figure rode past the stable doors. At that moment panick broke out among the horses and ponies in the stable. Everyone wheenied in fright tugging at their bindings and kicking the walls and food trays. I watched my water bowl fly acorss the room as the nearest horse gave a strike at it.

I wanted to get away from the noise but found my ropes were too tight for me to escape. I pulled hard at the rope and soon found that I could bite my way free. When I had succsefuly(sp) gotten lose all hell broke out as the nearest wall started to break apart from the ramming of the horses. I ran out of the stables and ignored the please of the other animals to set them free. I galloped out of the stables and into the fresh air and semi silence. I shook my head and ran away before the humans came to get the horses calm and put me back.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:45 PM   #64
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ganala, in the midst of everything, suddenly remembered her pony.

"Oh no!" hoping that he would be all right, Ganala stood and ran, her open robes trailing behind.

"Bill?" (I can't remeber your pony's name!) Please let Bill be okay...
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:30 AM   #65
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Malta looked confused,"Ring? Pony? Nazgul? something not in the wonderful, very complete book of westmarch?"

"I'm not weird, I'm GIFTED!"

I'm really okay.......
littleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:38 AM   #66
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Would someone kindly explain what in the name if mithril is going on here!" Kâri said, a bit more loudly then she meant to. "Sorry for shouting, but I'm really confused here,'' she said with a bit of a sheepish grin.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:40 AM   #67
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*snores* 12:37 am, falling asleep, need to go to bed, *yawn* I am moving monday, *sob* i bought elvenbane today, got to go, or I will fall over. *drags self to bed*

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:43 AM   #68
Gulio, Strength of Many

lol good night Pip. Btw, it's only 8:43 here

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:09 PM   #69
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Hi! What's LVA? I'm seeing alot of that as a location...

ic: "So was I correct or not? Were those Ringwraiths, or not? If they were, what are we going to do about Them? And..." I said, as I turned to Alliwin, "What's this Ring you've got? What does it do? Is it one of the old Rings of Power? Or what? I want some answers, dammit!" I was starting to get mad. I hadn't liked those Wraiths, I still hadn't had supper, I needed another pint, and I was badly in need of sleep. I was not a happy person.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:16 PM   #70
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Shhiiiirrrrreeeee. Baaaagggggiiinnnsssssss. Estaramir closed her eyes, trying to block out the demonic whispers of the wraiths. "Alright!" she said rather loud, "Does the name Baggins mean anything to any of you?!" She stepped out of the shadows getting many startled looks from the others.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 10:30 PM   #71
Kalile

Ooc: LVA is the Las Vegas Acadamy of Performing and Graphic Arts and.... something like that. It's one of the few schools in the ENTIRE USA that is both a Blue Ribbon and... a something else that's cool award.

The orchestra has gone on a two week tour of Europe, and to the White House and things like that, and WE GOT INTO MIDWEST!!! I know no one knows what that is, but suffice it to say that it is the biggest orchestra festival in the US, and thousands of schools enter. LVA is one of three schools in Nevada to make it in. K.O. Knudson, the performing arts Middle School is the first middle school in the history of Nevada to make it in, and I was part of the audition at K.O! (Of course I don't get to go to Chicago... )

Anyway, let's just say that LVA is so pretty and prestigous and wonderful and filled with smart people that there aren't enough places to have all the people that want to go there actually get in. And it's so good that people are willing to take the bus at 5:23 am, and not get home until at least 3:45.

Okay, back to the rpg.

Ic: Ganala stopped worrying about her horse for a second.
"Baggins? I've been told stories by my father about Bilbo Baggins, and the Thorin Oakinshield, and Kalile Alako. That was my favorite story!"
Old 09-11-2003, 10:33 PM   #72
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"These names are new to me. The Wraiths have been saying Shire, Baggins in my mind." Esta said, "It is a long story."she added.

ooc: YAY! 500th post!!!

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 09-11-2003, 11:26 PM   #73
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Congrats on the title Aewionen. Kalile, do you play an instrument?

ic: "Would you kindly explain what these Wraith things are?!! Kâri almost shouted again, frustrated that no one would tell her anything.

Old 09-12-2003, 12:37 AM   #74
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Malta tilted her head," I personally preferred the tale of Galadriel....and of Eowyn. They were strong, but their myths are dying, as are many others, like the tale of the King Esslar and the Lady Arwen." malta said."I ahve many volmumes of myths at my home, an ancient tower of immesuarble ancient magic. I am told that their was a great battle there, and perhaps answers as well." she said, whistling for her horse, a strawberry roan mare.
occ: Malta isvery eccentric, one second she'll be acting like Captain Jack Sparrow, the next she is a lore master....i'll explain why later.
And you forgot International studies! Bad Kalile!

I'm really okay.......
Old 09-12-2003, 07:19 PM   #75
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"But they are not myths Malta. My father himself met both of them. including Mr. Baggins, anyway. The wraiths were nine kings of old, and they pursued Mr. Frodo Baggins himself out of the Shire, past Weather top, twoards Rivendell. They have winged steeds. Now there are only 8 wraiths, but still deadly."

I'm trying to get into LVA soo.... adyway Hey Little Cat and Kalile!
[Kalile plays Violin]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 07:45 PM   #76
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Ooh cool. I play trombone in the school 'band'. It only started a few years ago, and our school is really small. Our record high in secondary (jh and hs) was made this year: all 97 of us!!!

ic: "So why has it taken this long for the wraiths to appear again, when the Ring was destroyed so many years ago?"

Old 09-12-2003, 09:43 PM   #77
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

"Well, here's a theory. The Wraiths are back because their Master is here in Middle Earth again. Am I correct, Malta? And, Kari, calm down. I'm trying to figure out some things, and I'm not sure any of us really knows anything. Be patient." Arvedui smiled slightly. She had always liked Dwarves, and this one was particularly interesting. There was just something that was so familiar about her...
Old 09-12-2003, 10:05 PM   #78
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Malta sat indian style on the back of ehr horse, balancing carefully,"I suppose so. " she thunked herself on her head,"Now I remeber! The tower I live in was the home of Saruman the White, the wizard from the myth/possible real story of the tale the Rng of power!" she said."We'll have to go to my library to know more though......."

I'm really okay.......
Old 09-12-2003, 10:19 PM   #79
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Eowyn? I am a descendant of her and Faramir...though no one told me about them. The only thing I knew was that she was beautiful and strong." Esta paused a moment in thought.Why was I kept from all this?

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-12-2003, 10:53 PM   #80
Kalile

Violin! Violin! Our orchestra has around 74 people in the bottom one, that I can actually play better than anyone in there and deserve to be in the second one, and like 84 in the second. The third, I have no idea.

It's a little wierd, though; if you make a major mistake, like being absent or dress code too often, or get in a fight or fail a class, or do a lot of other things, you're out. There are literally thousands of dissapointed people out there waiting for you to mess up so they can have your spot.

I AM A MUSICIAN!!!! Whoowhoo! Now I've just got to perfect my seven chords on the guitar, and I've got it made!

Ic: "If these 'wraiths' appear in times of evil, then there must be evil approaching." Ganala said softly, wondering if the school and library would be attacked; the library where she worked held the origional book of Westmarch. The other, apparently, was incomplete or edited for some reason.

Ooc: Oooh! This rpg is turning into a protest against censorship!