Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-28-2003, 03:08 PM   #61
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: namarie Aralyn

ic: Hearing Galadriel's words my heart eased,for the Ring now was not in peril.With a nod I left the hall and headed to my room.Sicirus had left also,seeking for rest.When I reached my room I laid my bow and quiver on the bed,for no longer did I need them now.Beside them rested also my sheath containing the two daggers.I changed then my weather-stained travelling clothes and wore a long white dress.I left my room after a few minutes and walked out of my grandparents' dwelling.To the stables I headed and stayed with Narcalen for a while.He pawed the ground and neighed softly seeing me and was glad.I smiled and stroke his shining black mane and tendered him.When my time there was over,I left the stables and walked under the trees of Caras Galadhon.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 07:35 PM   #62
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:IS thisend of the rpg??? It seems as though everyone is leaving now.
Old 03-01-2003, 01:03 PM   #64
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Should I follow you then????
Old 03-03-2003, 10:57 PM   #66
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Ithilwin
ooc: you can stay in the rp,if you want
I was never planning on leaving. This is going to be fun since it has no real plot to follow.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:02 AM   #68
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok here goes then.

ic: I woke up after several hourse of rest and stretched out my limbs. I was cleaned now and ready to go down and brush my horse and see Swift Paws my wolf who didnot wish to leave the horses side. The wolf came bounding into my room and put his ears up at a person walking out of Lorien on a horse. I gasped and ran down to the stables to grab my horse and my backpack and ran off to catch up to the elf.
I cvaught up to her and looked at her with surprise.
"You were going to leave me?' I asked and laughed.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:48 AM   #69
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I turned suddenly to see Sicirus hurrying towards me.I stopped and waited.Looking at the expression on her face I smiled "Nay,I was not intending to leave you,Sicirus.I was mere taking a walk"I said and turned to see back at the city as I heard horsehooves.Narcalen had left the stable,for I had not shut the door.He neighed and stopped next to me.I looked at him,as if scolding him for his behaviour for a second,but my glance softened a moment later and I stroke him gently laughing.
Old 03-06-2003, 09:05 PM   #70
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: We galloped down the shady paths and talked about the misssing ring and were it could be.
"maybe in a whales mouth." I joked laughing out loud.
"I am to stay here for only a month then I must return to my post. But for now i worry of nothing but the next meal."I continued laughing merrily.
The birds chanted their songs and s stream sang merrily near by. I stopped and looked at the water and decided to remove my shoes and hop in. My feet felt healed at once and I started to search for passing fish and water animals.
"Come in." I begged the elf on the shore.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:53 PM   #71
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Then may you stay here be pleasant" I replied,hearing Sicirus' words.After a moment she walked into the stream.I smiled,yet I was contented by sitting to the edge of the stream and refused her pleading kindly "Tempting is thy pleading,yet I prefer sitting here for the time being".Thus I stayed out of the water,yet I let my hand fall gently in it and the cold water cool it and watched the stream trickling quietly southwards.Narcalen stood beside me and lowered his head,in search of grass and water.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:05 PM   #72
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: "Now that we are in this land of peace what are you going to do? I mean why did you come here?"
I watched as the elf sat on the shore swaying her hand in the water smilling. The water chanted a tune that could not be mimicked by any other creature. I tried to hum a tune but was splashed in the face by an exited and hot horse.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:38 PM   #73
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I turned my glance to Sicirus "Lorien is the homeland of my mother's kin.I come here when I may,for I know I can find solitude and relax from everyday's trouble.This brings me back now" I replied and withdrew my hand from the water
Old 03-12-2003, 07:05 AM   #74
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

"I have no homeland." I sighd and breathed inn heavely.
"My father abondond me and my mother died long ago. I was taken innby Elrond but i wanted to help him in return by becoming a spy to our side in Mordor."
Old 03-13-2003, 08:25 AM   #75
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I said nothing to Sicirus,hearing the ill news of her family,only bowed my head for a brief second,that feeling I knew.She was taken care of by Elrond after,as she said and this caused my interest. "You were taken in by lord Elrond,you said.Thus,how come we have not met ere now,for lord Elrond is my father"
Old 03-13-2003, 10:10 PM   #76
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I never stayed long in one place. I always moved around exploring what I could of ME. I have seen you but only once and that was at dinner. Elrond decided not to ask of me but only in privet. It is nice though to beable to meet you.
I need help at my job. Living in Mordor with only the company of a horse and a lazy wolf. (Swift Paws gave me a look of murdur.)
"No offence friend." I reasurred him.
Old 03-14-2003, 08:19 AM   #77
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: Stitch!...it's so cute!

ic: I smiled at the wolf's look "I see...Your work must be quite hazardous..."I paused for a pretty long time,as if not wanting to go on,and then started singing softly "Laurie lantar lassi surinen,yeni unotime ve vamar aldaron!Yeni ve linte yuldar avanier mi oromardi lisse-miruvoreva Andune pella, Vardo tellumar..."Narcalen neighed lightly and stood still beside the wolf,uneery by its presence.A soft wind started blowing from the West and carried my voice above the treetops,into the darkening East.
Old 03-16-2003, 09:44 PM   #78
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I have to go back to work in about two weeks for war is still on the breenk ever since the rings knoledge of presence.
Your voice is nice." I complemented. I am going to spend aome time in moots with the other elves and humans during these weeks though.
Old 03-18-2003, 08:45 AM   #79
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I stopped my singing and smiled at Sicirus "Hannon le" I remained silent for a second and nodded at her words.The sun was slowly sinking behind the mountains of the West.I stood up and cast the dust off my dress. "We should go back to the city.It's almost evening" Narcalen also stood up,ready to follow me.I looked around for on last time and then slowly took the way back to Caras Galadhon.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:49 PM   #80
Arcala
Elven Warrior

Hey, um, can I join? If I can, I've never been in an RPG before, so you're going to have to explain some things to me......
Arcala is offline   Reply With Quote