Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2002, 04:35 PM   #61
entss89
lord of the ents

dear friends

i have reached rivindell but not yet have i spoken to lord elrond i am fine even better i am getting mended from my trobles and im starting to relax but there is one thing i must tell you, the nazgul are hunting something and i believe it might be you now if you will take my council i suggest you all hurry for your route and be carefull dear friends i bid you all a safe travel.

dear sicirus
be carefull and take care of your friend brokehorn i have not been able to talk with him but i will wait till the glorios (SP) day when i shall have the honor to have a decent talk with her. my biddings too you my friend shall we see each other very soon!

aralorn
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 05:35 PM   #62
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
i was silent as we rode. Sicirus and Brokehorn talked in silent voices the whole way. Mithrandir was occupied with the journey, so I was left with my own thoughts. Dimli wasn't the talky type, and he regarded me with a critical eye. " Hurumph! Asking a she-elf to do a dwarf's job!" he then stayed with Mithrandir. I didn't know where I was headed or what I was doing, and I tearfully said farewell to the woods of Lorien. Galadriel raised her hand in parting.
A voice in my head soothed, "Sere, Dolenloteiel. Tenna Enomentielva. Namarie. Sere." I responded the same, and her hand was raised until I could no longer see her blue eyes and golden hair. My thoughts were still jumbled. But my long time friend, my horse Aratar. He was given to me by Vanadas, who bred him through the finest of bloodlines. He was of silvery grey, with a white mane and tail. His brown eyes were always fierce and loyal. He was my pride, and we rode with the Fellowship.

OCC I won't have much time to RPG, b/c I got a role in the school play. I'll be on as much as possible.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 03:21 PM   #63
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I was riding Shadowfax... Then I felt something is wrong. I looked beckwards and I didn't see the fellowship... everything was all hazy. I rode backwards... I didn't find them.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 04:18 PM   #64
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:wow thats alot of post just from one day.

ic: I dicided to resume my wolf form as did my friend brokehorn. We found it easier to walk this way. Especialy far distance travels. We talked about our lives without each other and I told her of Aralorn and the Nazguls. We watched the sky turn pink and hazy as the stars came out like silvery eyes gazing down at us with watchful eyes. Dolenloteiel walked beside Mithrindir looking lonly and sad. I watched the dwarf Dimli with dislike. dimli did not seem to like us much but I tolerated his ways. my horse Celebcu trotted next to Brokehorns horse Poko. soon we came opone(sp) a large feild and then fog surrounded us like a thick black sweaty blancket. I looked around and saw nothing. I could hear horses whinny and Dimlis panik yelp.
Old 09-28-2002, 04:27 PM   #65
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I went back to the road. I knew it's the road because my staff was glowing. I went on the road... going backwards, in the way I thought is to Sicirus and the rest. after the fot disperse I saw I'm near Rivendel. I was shocked.
Old 09-28-2002, 05:01 PM   #66
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

finally recapturimg my sight i looked at the fellowship who looked as shocked as I was. i trotted aver to Mithrindir and saw what he was staring at with so much shock in his face. it was Rivendell. I howled with glea to know we were near safty and near Aralorn. Brokehorn rolled around in the grass resting her paws. Dolenloteiel looked happier then she had in many days since we started our journey. I ran to her and gave her a lick in the face which she laughed and smilled at me. we ran down the slopes towards the gates which were heavely guarded by elves.
Old 09-29-2002, 09:52 AM   #67
entss89
lord of the ents

as i was walking thru rivindell and meeting many people i decided to buy some supplys at the local store. hello may i have some rope, lembas, blankets, elven cloaks, and a sword. of course he gave me the items which didnot come to much but a fare price. as i walked out of the store i went to the front gate and to my surprize i saw my fellowship! i was in shocked so i could not speak!

occ: sorry i was gone for the weekend.
Old 09-29-2002, 11:35 AM   #68
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Brokehorn said that she will get on when she has the time. She really does not have much internet accses.(sp) great to have you return entss!

ic: In the distance as soon as we entered the gate I saw Aralorn imerge into view holding a bag full of supplies. As soon as he saw us he cried out in joy. He dropped his stuff and we embraced in friendship. I returned to my human form and told him of our journey.
Old 09-29-2002, 01:08 PM   #69
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I saw the Fellowship through the fog, although they could not see. Especially the warf. COnfusticate and bebother those dwarves, I thought. He was bumping into trees and animals, as well as his own horse. (don't ask me how.) We arrived @ Rivendell where Aralorn was at the gates, looking at us in surprise. He and Sicirus embraced and she told him about our journey. I smiled and in recognition, then rode into Rivendell, seeking the las of my kin there. I found my distant cousin, Vinniel near the House of Elrond. I told her of my journey and of the departure of Lorien. She said that she had to leave Middle earth. She wasn't going to stay, and she had no intention of leaving our family. I wished he well and watched her ride off. I smiled at Aratar and stabled him. I went to fin dthe Fellowship.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 01:22 PM   #70
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: Thanks for covering for me Sicirus!

I stayed where I was as Sicirus greeted a man who looked familiar. As Sicirus retold the details of our journey, my ears pricked up when she mentioned my name.
" You haven't met her yet?" she said," Well then I think now's the time." She turned around and motioned me to come forward. "Come and meet Aralorn!"
Old 09-29-2002, 01:39 PM   #71
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: yay Brokhorn is back.

ic: I motiond for Brokhorn to come over and meet Aralorn. She approched timidly for she told me her fear of humans from the past. She told me of humans who tried to kill her with swords and bows. Soon she decided he was not threat to her and resumed her human form and greeted him happily. Dolenloteiel left to greet with her elven kin and seemed much happier than ever. Mithrindir left to talk with Elrond.
Old 09-29-2002, 02:38 PM   #72
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I was so socked. I was shocked to see Aralorn here too. He supposed to be in Ruhan, I thought. I was happy he was there, but shocked. I went to speak with Elrond. He wasn't happy at all to see me. After I talked to him we decided that we should get to the way right tomorrow, or more two days. everyone in the fellowship was happy to be in Rivendell, but also ceoncerned about tomorrow.
We went to Isengard again, hopefull.
Old 09-29-2002, 02:39 PM   #73
entss89
lord of the ents

as this wolf came close to me i was amazed still that i have the council again! hello brokehorn i have not met you yet but here we are togeather and i have a gift for you but i dont know if it will be any help for you unless you turn back into a human, it is a elven sword one of the best, and a elven cloak! i hope you like it and later me and you will sit down togeather and talk. ohhh and here sicirus you did not think i would forget you, here is a elven cloak and the seal of rohun, where i grew up at, it was mine once but i want you to have it! i must leave for awaile and go meet gandalf for i have some buissness(SP) to discuss with him. till later.
Old 09-29-2002, 02:42 PM   #74
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: hey radagast i was going to rivindell first to speak with elrond but then we were going to meet in rohun!ok.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:07 PM   #75
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

when we were already in the way as the fellowship, I had time to talk with Aralorn alone and I updated him of what happened to us. we wanted to pass Isengard in the first plans but now, after the horible delays, we had to pass the mountains : or threw Karadras, or threw Moria...

occ: oops, sorry etss.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:24 PM   #76
entss89
lord of the ents

as gandalf told me which 3 ways he wanted to go i suggested to go threw isengard but i still feel there is evil there and if the dark tower defeats us to go threw moria! moria still has evil that i know but i dare not take karadas for in my childhood my keen got killed there, which i still feel the pain of them.

ooc: its okey radagast.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:29 PM   #77
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

though Aralorn suggested to go threw Isengard, I still thouht it's a bad idea cause this way is longer then the way threw Isengard, but the way threw Isengard is less dangerous. I decided to go threw Karadras, and if it won't succeed, threw Isengard. I knew the way threw Isengard is still very dangerous, as Aralorn thought.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:48 PM   #78
entss89
lord of the ents

as gandalf suggested karahadas i was in doubt but one thing my father taught me was never argue with a wizard who made up his mind. okey gandalf if you feel like you must choose this pass i will acompiny you but i sense great evil there! i left gandalf with puzzlement and went back too talk with brokehorn.
Old 09-29-2002, 08:33 PM   #79
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc;Radagast not to insult you and all but do you spell Rohan Ruhon on purpose?

ic:Aralorn gave to Brokehorn a beautiful cloak and elven sword. Then he turned to me and gave me the same. I smilled at him and we thanked him for his beautiful gifts. Aralorn left us to talk to the stressed looking Mithrindir. I wonderd what he was so stressed about. Brokehorn seemed to be wondering the same. We asked Aralorn for the detailes when he returnd.
Old 09-29-2002, 08:42 PM   #80
entss89
lord of the ents

when i came back where sicirus was he asked me what gandalf said? "well sicirus gandalf wants to go threw karadas and i do not, but i will follow gandalf till death! then if karadas defeats us we shall go threw isengard." he seemed kindda puzzled but i knew he would understand." sicirus will you and brokehorn accompiny me to supper?" well come then ,i dont think gandalf is hungry for he is dismayed!