Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-23-2002, 06:44 PM   #61
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Everyone's welcome. Even hobbits with attitudes . Enjoy the RPG!
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 08:30 PM   #62
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO has everybody forgotten about me? oviously no body was listening when i said i'm not an elf! u've been ignoring me and my character for quite some time and this is my rpg! Forget about me again and i don't what i'll do! ggggrrrrrrrrr, jeepers how dare thy! You are very lucky i'm in a good mood thats right thats not even any where near the wrath i can get up to!
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 09:51 PM   #63
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

We beg your mercy and pardon!

I was wondering who your character would be- did you already post him/her and I simply didn't notice? I'd be interested to know, so that we can work out how that character fits into the RPG. I'm still trying to work out how to connect all of these different characters. Any assistance any of you have to offer in giving ideas for how to introduce and link your characters into the plot would be very helpful, everybody.

Elvenfaerie, we've been focusing on getting everyone into the RPG, and you did say that you liked the plot and didn't mind my putting in the first post. Have I moved too fast?
Old 12-23-2002, 09:59 PM   #64
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Sicirus, I think now you can post in the Hytorax thread as your hobbit. He can start out in the same place as Adrian, if that fiesty hobbit is willing to do that . I'll PM Fred Baggins and see if he's still interested in the RPG. Earlier he said he was, and if he still is, then we have three hobbits on the hobbit side of things.

Adrian, what do you think about that? The RPG is already underway, so this way you and Sicirus can launch straight into it at once.
Old 12-24-2002, 12:28 AM   #65
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Ahem...SHE. You may call me Fran, Faith, or even Belladona. Yes, I am still interested, but remember, Fran isn't all hobbit, she just looks like it...sorta...just read the post in "Characters" *sighs exacperated*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 01:52 AM   #66
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Is this the one you're talking about? I'm bringing it up so that others can know what your character is like.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Baggins
Name: Belladona Gamgee of the Night Sky (grandaughter of Sam)
Height: 4'5
Apperances: Very beautiful. A head of golden hair and feet same color. Very slim. Wears a white dress, and a neaklace with the Phial of Galadreil on it. At her side is Sting and covering her is a tattered elven cloak.
Characteristics: Depressed most of the time. Is always scetching, or smoking her pipe, or reading. Is faster then the fastest horse and faster. accompaning her is always her best friend Merry the Warg.
Bio: Mother is Goldberry and father is Tolman Gamgee. Goldberry died giving birth to her so she was raised by her father, grandfather, uncles and Merry and Pippin. Was given the nickmane Fran by Pippin.
Any of you who are playing hobbits can post in the RPG any time. Are you interested in connecting your characters, or not?

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 12-24-2002 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-24-2002, 03:09 AM   #67
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Glistenfae!

You should be begging for mercy lol sorry i was in a tad bit of a mess with some of my friends when i wrote that i'm fine now, oh my character oops y doodles knew i forgot to post something lol. HER name is Glistenfae (the t is silent! Glis-in-fay! got it?!) she's loves to dance, she's quite graceful, and she roams everywhere usauly in forests where she can hide from prying eyes. Shes quite nimble on her feet, more quiet than any elf or hobbit i might say! and she quite quick at picking things up, she can read elvish and write it and she is now learning to speak it! lol, shes smart and cunning. Shes a faerie or fairy to you non magick ppl! no offense. She's dresses in a gold dress that feathered in green leaves at the top. She loves her surrondings, she loves beauty and music. She is a great healer and great with her magick and she's a sword fighter and likes battles shes quite mean in them, she takes things quite personally at times, Shes great with her sword better than most ppl she knows, she is friends with a few of the elves. Her magick is great and she can cast up a spell faster than one can blink! Did i mention that she sings quiet a lot too she has her own language and it sounds quiet beautiful, there is very few of her race left less than there is men! But those that are left are great faeries/fairys and help all those in need, she's quite a unique person, this is really long eeeks. U'll find more about her later. Lief you could meet up with the elves while walking on a road or sumptin i dunno, as for me i have that part figured out, i'll just jump out when you probably least expect it. Yes i noticed you started the rpg thing and i'm a little lost but i'll catch up, lol, don't worry bout me.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 03:17 AM   #68
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Char: Elise Too'nonath (two-non-ath (like the word rath)).

Desc: An old woman, white and gray hair bound up in a tight bun with not a single strand misplaced. Her stormy gray eyes seem to search and when she is not focusing on something or one, they flicker from side to side constantly. Elise always wears fine dresses with a shawl, although she hides the dresses under a brown robe normally, and has a dignified presence. The children know her for her kindness but most adults fear her wrath.

A mysterious woman, she seems to have lived for many hundreds of years, although how that could be is unknown for she is not an elf. When asked how old she is, which is a very rare thing and only asked by the very brave, she simply smiles and changes topics.

Although she has no weapon, other then the stick or staff all old women carry, she never seems afraid to place herself right in the middle of danger. And some how always comes out unscathed.

M'kay. Think 'female wizard'. Then think 'really old female wizard'. Then take those and add 'but no one KNOWS she is a female wizard'.
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 05:35 AM   #69
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Am i doing OK?
This is my 1st Rpg!!!

Does being a wiseish enting suit me?

Last edited by Blackboar : 12-24-2002 at 05:42 AM.
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 08:14 AM   #70
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

Yeah It's good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 08:53 AM   #71
Blackboar

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Good, better post another post on it then!!
Old 12-24-2002, 12:49 PM   #72
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Thanks for the character description, Elvenfaerie . She sounds like an interesting character. Just be careful not to make her too powerful, and it'll be great.

Tessar! It's great to see you here, and I'm delighted to see you've chosen to join the RPG! Your character and writing style are also very different from what I've seen you use in the past . . . are you Tessar, or is someone else using your username?

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackboar
Does being a wiseish enting suit me?
I agree with Zavron, you're doing great! Just one word of advice: I'm not online as much as Zavron is, but it might be wise of your ent not to ignore my character anyway. They're supposed to be friends, and it would appear rude.

Not that I care at all if Zavron's character does, as a matter of a fact, that makes those two's relationship all the more interesting . But Bushbark and Hruad are supposed to be old friends, you know.
Old 12-24-2002, 12:52 PM   #73
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I would like to be a elf, Losillewen, you can find her character discription in Giants, the search for Celebrian, and others that I am not going to name.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 12:57 PM   #74
Blackboar

Quote:
Originally posted by Lief Erikson

I agree with Zavron, you're doing great! Just one word of advice: I'm not online as much as Zavron is, but it might be wise of your ent not to ignore my character anyway. They're supposed to be friends, and it would appear rude.

Not that I care at all if Zavron's character does, as a matter of a fact, that makes those two's relationship all the more interesting . But Bushbark and Hruad are supposed to be old friends, you know.
Oops sorry!! Should I edit that post!! I forgot!!
Old 12-24-2002, 01:00 PM   #75
zavron

Yes I thought it a bit strange when you said obnoxiuos being when the whole purpose of him being there was to see his old friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-24-2002, 01:01 PM   #76
Blackboar

Sorry!!

I'll try and do something about it!!
Old 12-24-2002, 01:15 PM   #77
zavron

allright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-24-2002, 01:24 PM   #78
Blackboar

I hope that was Ok!!!
Old 12-24-2002, 01:29 PM   #79
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Zavron
ooc:What are Huorns?
Huorns are the trees that Ents are the shepherds of. They can be wild and dangerous. Just as shepherds shepherd sheep, so Ents shepherd Huorns. Remember all of the trees that showed up at Helm's Deep in the book? Those were Huorns.
Old 12-24-2002, 01:50 PM   #80
zavron

rightio!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~