Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-05-2004, 06:39 AM   #61
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Aniya: *smiles* Easy kid, I've never ran from a battle in my life and I don't plan to ever. And as for showing off, Ha, It will help us in the long run you'll see... and I'm sorry to hear that you don't like me Avalona, but you should try to, you never know who will be there around the next cornner waiting, you need to be able to trust eachother if you can't next thing you know there's a knife in your back, I want to keep the party small for swiftness because I have a feeling we need to be there fast. I have faster horses if need be just a few miles from here, I don't want to stop if I can avoid it.
Terragon: I'll go
Aniya:*smiles* Avalona you're coming to, right, but you've got to remember new party new rules, okay, *flare nickkers, aniya, pats her on the head* We're leaving soon girl, very soon...

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:35 PM   #62
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Showing off never helps, for your information," Avalona replied testily, "And I'm NOT a kid. I'm 37! And as for the new rules, here's one: if you ever show off again, I'll turn your horse into a bullfrog, and you can run to Gondor for all I care!"

She mounted Emeril, still angry at Aniya. She was only going because Lalaith was, and because she didn't want to go back to Lake-Town. "Are we going to leave, or are we just going to stand here?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:11 PM   #63
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

<Yet another evil thing about being short. Nobody noticed you.>"Scuse me? My ears picked up a queer sound before you all started fighting."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 01:19 AM   #64
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Aniya: Show off I'll have you know I can't help it, if I'm good at somethings *smiles to self* Look we going or not?

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-06-2004, 02:05 PM   #65
Gulio, Strength of Many

"But you don't have to show everyone esle how good you are at everything," Avalona muttered. "What did you hear?" She asked Polly.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:23 PM   #66
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"A relatively loud crunching in the forest. It may just be a bear, but I don't really think so. I think that someone's following us, if you get my meaning."

*writes on nintey second rule, then tears it up, writes upon it again, then tears it up again, and dumps it in the trash. "Ha! EEEEEEEEEVIL nintey second rule!"*

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 03:47 PM   #67
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

ooc: don't worry I'll be back once I've caught up on all my essays.... *sees an suspisious orange boat following her* eep.... *runs away*
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 03:53 PM   #68
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Muahahahaha! Good luck on the essays! Hurry back!

ic: "Okay then....." Avalona wasn't completely sure what to do, because she had never been in this situation before. I'm sure Aniya will have some brilliant plan, most likely involving her being the hero," She thought.

Old 03-07-2004, 06:20 PM   #69
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Aniya: Why don't we let avalona check it out? I mean maybe we should let her play hero for a while, but only if you can handle it Avalona...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-07-2004, 06:24 PM   #70
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"I will accompany you if you wish Avalona," Lalaith told her, "if we are going to check out the situation, though we should do so with haste. If Gondor does need aid, he should go soon."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 03-07-2004 at 06:26 PM.
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 01:40 AM   #71
Gulio, Strength of Many

Avalona bit back all the nasty things she wanted to say to Aniya, and settled for a malicious glare. She followed Lalaith, visibly upset over the whole Aniya thing. "Hey Lalaith, what do you say to going to Gondor, and 'accidentally' forgetting about the rest of them? It's not like we're going to get anywhere with Aniya showing off."

Old 03-10-2004, 08:53 PM   #72
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Lalaith laughed, "Yes, that we could but she might be of assisstance, Aniya, show-off maybe, but she could still be useful. You never know, we might need bait," she added jokingly. From the laugh in agreement Avalona gave her, Lalaith got the idea she had taken her seriously.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 03-12-2004, 11:38 PM   #73
Amea
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Aniya: Bait!!!!!! Why I ought to... *the horible sight before her made her stop in her tracks, a very large orc stood between her and avalona* crap, so what do we do now avalona since you don't want me to show off!

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 03-13-2004, 05:04 PM   #74
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Uh, I thought we were going to Gondor, which is kinda out of earshot......

Old 03-13-2004, 09:26 PM   #75
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Lalaith took an arrow out of its quiver and drew it tight against the bow, "We could just kill it!" she shouted as she shoot the arrow into the orcs back. She quickly drew another and prepared again to fire.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-14-2004, 02:37 AM   #76
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Or you could just ignore me

Old 03-23-2004, 10:46 PM   #77
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: oh yes, that too! Alrighty then, ignore the last post.

Lalaith turned to Avalona, "So, are we going to leave them behind and go to Gondor ourselves, or are we going to return to them and report that we found nothing?"

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-24-2004, 02:50 PM   #78
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I don't care," Avalona said. She didn't want to hurt her other companions, but she REALLY didn't want to have to travel with Aniya. "I know," She said, "How about I ride ahead, as a scout or something, and the rest of you can all travel together."

Old 03-24-2004, 04:21 PM   #79
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"No way! You are not going ahead by yourself!" Lalaith told her friend, "I will go ahead with you, besides; you are not leaving me with them!" She wasn't sure why, but she did not fully trust any of her companions. Then again, she hardly trusted anyone she had not known for a long while. You never know what could happen. And I hate surprises.....

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-24-2004, 07:06 PM   #80
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Okay, it's settled then. Let's go tell the others." Avalona turned her pony around and urged him forward. "I think you should do the talking," Avalona said when the others were visible.

Their 'companions' stood when the two arrived.

"We didn't see anything, so I suggest we move on," Lalaith said. "Avalona and I are going to remain ahead, just in case something turns up."

Aniya didn't look too pleased, and it took all of Avalona's self-disipline to keep from smirking. Instead, she and Lalaith rode back to where they were, and waited for the others to start up.