Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-30-2005, 06:39 PM   #61
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

TB (while trying to keep a continuous beat): "Ride of the Valkyries? Lovely? Are you out of your mind?"
Gregor: "It's lovely, for lack of better words."
TB: "You really are out of your frickin' mind!"
(OOC: Stolen from XM comedy)
Old 10-31-2005, 01:54 PM   #62
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

quickly running towards the shore, cave girl immerses her head into the water and then stops her rain dance..... *whew* what a relief... turning her head, she sees a crowd of grinning spectators... including the dude with the sparky thingies in his hand.......... hmmm... it's near to dinnertime... these people have *potential*...........
Old 10-31-2005, 02:18 PM   #63
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

*Mean while, Todd and his little expedition are about half way to the other side of the island.*

Crazy French Woman With A Hunting Rifle(CFWWAHR): Gah! Ve've been at zis all day! Not von sing to shoot at, Sacre Bleu!

Todd: Well, we havent reached out objective, which is to get to the other side of the island, and we havent explored the intereior. I wonder if its inhabited....

CFWWAHR: Who cares? I sink ve ought to be heading back to the ozzers at ze landing spot. It looks like a storm is comming.

Adventurous Young Man (YAM): *pulls Todd aside* Look, buddy, I think this place IS inhabited! I found signs pointing to people, like some broken crockery down by that little water fall area, near the cave, bout 2 miles back, and it doesnt look like anything that would have washed up from our crash.

Todd: Really? Very well, we will start back up tommorow, after we salvage what we can from the wreck. Say, how do you know so much?

YAM: Well, I like to go exploring, like this one time I went down to Karachi....*is about to launch off on a story*

CFWWAHR: Come on, ve vill get very wet indeed, I sink, if we do not find some sort off shelter soon.

Todd: *to rest of group* She is right, its two miles to the nearest cave, I say we hole up there for the duration of the storm, then head back once it blows over.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:40 PM   #64
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

cave girl likes the looks of one of the female creatures and is about to bean a potential dinner *guest* when she suddenly hears the distant rumble of thunder.. now, being afraid of thunder for soem very good reasons.. she hurries off to find shelter only to find a loony old man blocking her path... as she gets ready to clout him, he gives a terrific yell and shouts "the sharks are coming, the sharks are coming!!!! run for your sweet life!!!!!!!!!!" and runs off in the direction where the group of survivors are heading...........
Old 11-03-2005, 12:13 AM   #65
trolls' bane

Gollum

TB: "I was right! We should be getting in now. I'm going to take everything I can. I think I found another cave...We'll see. We should wait for the others to return first.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:05 PM   #66
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

Charlie: ok, i have the mag light still
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
rohirrim TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 05:21 PM   #67
rohirrim TR

Charlie: uhh, hey TB does it matter if theres eyes in the cave?
TB: not really, but, hope the rents not extra for them
Charlie: ok,....*scratches head* lets see, you got your laptop?
Quote:
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:04 AM   #68
trolls' bane

Gollum

TB: "I wonder how many people live in caves on this island... Damn! Didn't exactly strike me as a vacation spot." (OOC: See completely irrelevant quote in signature. )
"Well, I'll use one of my homemade bombs if I need to. If they want to eat me, I'll blow up their cave."
Old 11-05-2005, 04:24 PM   #69
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

tired from her *expedition* cave girl decides that she is tired and begins ferreting around, looking for a place to spend the night.... walking a little distance, she comes across a cave... YAY!!!! shelter for the night... she quickly goes inside and makes herself comfortable in the remotest corner of the cave.... ahh!! a good night's sleep at last!! suddenly *CLOMPPITY CLOMP* looks like there's somebody heading this way.. AGAIN!! oh man... and she just ate!

Last edited by ofthewind : 11-05-2005 at 04:25 PM.
ofthewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:15 PM   #70
trolls' bane

Gollum

*Cave Girl hears voices slowly become distinct.*
TB: *can't be understood*...And what about my rafts? Oh! Look at this cave! It's big enough and it appears to have some good shelter.
Charlie: Dude, this is perfect. ShouldI have the others bring the essentiel stuff over?
TB: Yeah...That would be a great help. Would you?
*Shiloette appears at the mouth of the cave with a bright light. He walks down a branch parelell to Cave Girl's*
Old 11-06-2005, 04:25 PM   #71
rohirrim TR

charlie: *walks back up path with a backpack* hey buddy you hungry?
TB: you have food? i thought you went for the essentials?
charlie:??uhh yeah here you go *throws TB some buffalo jerky and a silver flask*
Quote:
Old 11-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #72
trolls' bane

Gollum

TB: Thank you! *consumes quickly*
*walks deeper into cave, down separate branch from Cave Girl*
TB (echoing): Charlie, check this out! This is perfect! above sea level, and another exit onto the top of the island where we couldn't get any other way. We'll just have to roof this, and we'll have plenty of shelter plus a way to vent the smoke from any fires we'll start. Hurry! Get the others!
Old 11-07-2005, 09:03 AM   #73
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

hmm, this isn't supposed to be part of the story strictly speaking, but i THINK troll's bane is a little scared!!
Old 11-07-2005, 06:29 PM   #74
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

*Meanwhile back at the landing site the Hotheaded Young Latin Woman, Carmen, is being hotheaded and rattling in rapid Spanish.*

Carmen:*All in Spanish* They say they come back at sunset. Sun gone. No People. We need shelter. Psychotic Motherly Woman is driving me loca with sun block.

*Rian starts her way with more sun block*

Carmen: Argg!

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:34 PM   #75
trolls' bane

Ooc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acalewia
*Meanwhile back at the landing site the Hotheaded Young Latin Woman, Carmen, is being hotheaded and rattling in rapid Spanish.*

Carmen:*All in Spanish* They say they come back at sunset. Sun gone. No People. We need shelter. Psychotic Motherly Woman is driving me loca with sun block.

*Rian starts her way with more sun block*

Carmen: Argg!
No guarentees, because I used a much-flawed translator, but:
"Ellos dicen que ellos regresan al atardecer. Sol ido. Ningunas Personas. Necesitamos el refugio. El psicópata Mujer Madra me maneja loca con el bloque del sol."
Old 11-10-2005, 04:10 PM   #76
rohirrim TR

Charlie: *walks down to beach and sees latin woman* helllo! who do we have here? or... shall i say Holaa, ?quien tenemos aqui? *grabs guitar and starts playin some beach*

some beach, somewhere
cold margaritas and hot senoritas
smilin with long dark hair, on some beach
somewhere....
Quote:
Old 11-11-2005, 02:26 AM   #77
trolls' bane

Gollum

TB: *echoing from cave* Yo! *echo* Charlie! *echo* have they returned yet? *echo* (*still deep inside cave and not in view of either Charlie or the Latin woman*) Oh! *echoing* Who's that? You ain't the--*BANG!* *lot's of birds fly up and away from near cave mouth*
Old 11-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #78
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

cave girl awakes with a start to the sound of a loud bang coming from the other side of the wall.. deciding to investigate, she picks up her club and follows the source... reaching the fork, she sees a light up ahead.. hmm, looks like some moving thingies are up ahead... YAY!!! grasping her companion more tightly.. she decides to make a run for it AAANNNNNDDDD.... she makes contact!!!!!!!!! goodness gracious.. whatever will happen to our steadfastly staunch heroes??
Old 11-11-2005, 03:56 PM   #79
trolls' bane

*TB peers over rock*
Whoever had shot him was still out there, but now as blind as he was.
*He crawls toward the top enterance in the cave he had found earlier, hoping to escape before being hit by whovever shot him*
Old 11-12-2005, 01:02 AM   #80
rohirrim TR

Charlie: *on beach singing to a curious latin woman, hears gunshot* oh man, i'd better go see whats happened to TB, it sounds like the crazy french lady is out there with a hunting rifle, 30-30 if i'm not mistaken *runs up hill with maglight*
Quote: