Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2004, 11:55 PM   #1
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Meanwhile Willow and Tano have reached the crossing point between the two worlds. As they drift through Willow takes out a brightly colored ball of cork, attatched to a block of stone by a long rope. She throws it into the water when they are half way through. It is a marker for when the others follow.

Tano: Any idea where we are in... what is this world's name anyway?

Willow: Kiacca. We should be somewhere just south of the Solis Empire.

Tano: Is that good?

Willow: Somewhat. Solis has one port, Mainsia. It's the largest there is in this part of the world, if Maeve is anywhere in the area, it'll be there.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 01:58 PM   #2
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel: As soon as she's within firing range, Sicirus. You know the drill, people, I want the catapults bringing down the masts and the canons to aim on the hull below the waterline. Aim well! And remember to reload as quickly as you can! We might not get another shot before the crew of the Emerald Star catches on.

Sicirus: Aye. Loaded and aimed.

Luthien: Second canon loaded and aimed.

Finrod: Catapult ready to fire.

Flannery: Catapult two is ready also.

Eärniel: Okay, wait for the signal.... 8....what comes after 8 again? ... ah, 7...6...5...4...2, no first 3....2....1.... FIRE!

*The artillery of the Nal opens fire on the bigger and faster Emerald Star. Smoke and gun powder fumes rise and curl around the two ships. The sea battle has started in earnest.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

With the force stronger than any human canon the elf made canon shot the small metal ball straight across the deep waters and punctured the ship across from it. Soon many metal balls shot from one ship to another. The Emerald was having troubvle with aim yet caused the Nal to rock violently in the water as the canon balls caused the water to stir with waves. Yet Sicirus and her fellow crew members did not quick their attack and soon found the Emerald was slowing down.

Sicirus: I think they are taking on water ma'm.

Luthien: Good. Now aim for the shafts of the sails.

Sicirus: Aye sir....

Luthein: EXCUSE ME?????!!!!!

Sicirus: I...I mean ma'm. *blushes*

Luthien : I thought so. *Glares*

The crew mates aimed for the shaft but missed on the first shot. The second shot was lucky and the shaft snaped in half like a small tree in a hurricane.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:16 AM   #4
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Roya: *thinks* Wha' if he isnt 'ere on time? I sent him the necesities...He had better get his arse o'er ere right quick...i'd like to give im a good peice o me mind when this mess is done...

*Roya is now at the back of the groups keeping in the shadows, her eyes glued on the Cap'n*

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
-Casey on one of his favorite topics.
Sanity's Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 01:58 PM   #5
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrod looked at Luthien appraisingly...

Finrod: ahem...I've been drinking, going gollumish, sleeping and swabbing the poop deck, oh and getting chased by sharks!

Luthien: Wow!
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 05:30 PM   #6
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Luthien: You have been quite the busy pirate haven't ye.

Finrod: Yup.

Luthien: So, what's the deal with ye and the Choco-holic One (Earniel)?
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 11:30 AM   #7
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrod: She'lll throw her shoe at me if i talk about it...*h gets a strange look in his eyes* BUt we had a relations, didn't we precious...ahem...so yeah, we dated a few years back.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:19 PM   #8
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel: *at the foot of the mast, looking up suspiciously* What are you two whispering about?

Luthien and Finrod in unison: Nothing!

Eärniel: *unconvinced* Hm...
Old 02-09-2004, 08:03 PM   #9
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Sici: I got the catapolt ready captain stand in mate sir thing....
*notices Finrod and Luthien.*
Sici: er...did I miss something captian satind in mate thing?

Earniel: Stop calling me that you ...you..you...oh forget it.

*Notices in Roya in the shadows.*

Sici: Hey who is... *gets grabbed by Roya and dragged into the corner along with her (him?)
Old 02-09-2004, 09:58 PM   #10
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

However, in contradiction to the halucinating Sici, Roya is back on land following the cap'n. She gets ready to make a leap and finish the job right then and there when she suddenly stops and runs silently out of the cave and to the other side of the island to where a certain ship by the name of the EMERALD STAR is moored. She waves her urple bandana and her sword but then runs as fast as she can back to the cave as an away crew rows out.*

(It was the best thing I could come up with short of a hard poke that would get the message across that I am a female and onshore)

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"

Last edited by Sanity's Demise : 02-09-2004 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-12-2004, 11:23 AM   #11
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: Hello, post!

[This is Eärniel, shamelessly making use of my moderating powers to sneak in a post to fit the Captain's next post]

*Suddenly the bushbaby slids down the mast where it had been look-out. It's jumping up and down before Eärniel's feet making jittery noices and hasty gestures.*

Eärniel: Look, I don't care if you suddenly discovered a fear of heights. I need you up there to scout for trouble.

*The bushbaby looks very annoyed and bites Eärniel's toes (because they're the closest thing) for good measure before resuming his nervous dance.*

Eärniel: Auw! What was that good for? If this is mutiny...

Sicirus: *recovered from her recent hallucination* Um Eärniel, suppose it did see trouble from up there. Maybe it would be a good idea to listen to it.

Eärniel: You may have a point. *kneels before the bushbaby* Okay, buddy, spill it.

*For the next few minutes there follows an odd guessing game as Eärniel tries to figure out what the bushbaby wants to say.*

Eärniel: A ship, is that what you mean? There's another ship here?

*The bushbaby nods vigoriously while thinking that even if this elf is the second mate aboard this ship, she certainly isn't the sharpest elf around. But it was wise enough not to relay that thought to Eärniel.*

Luthien; Another ship, is that so much of a problem? I mean, we are pirates...

Eärniel: It is so much a problem because we're so far from the normal searoutes and in this mist no ship will venture unless it has some business here.

Sicirus: *shrugs* Who would have business here despite us?

Eärniel: Someone who still has business with us, I fear. It must be Obsidian.

*Below deck, the Thing in the Room (the room is locked) burst into ominous laughter.*

Eärniel: And that's as good a confirmation as anything. *grabs the bushbaby* Seems like you will have to deliver a message to the captain... again.

Bushbaby: *sighs resigned*

* Eärniel quickly scribbles a message and ties it to the bushbaby's leg. Afterwards she gives it a little parachutes and catapults it over to the island.*
Old 04-01-2004, 03:18 AM   #12
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I'm back, kids. . .

EG: *takes a deep breath* I've found it. At last. The holy wine. *her eyes glaze over in the way that sometimes happens when someone reaches a destination or finds something they have been obsessing over for many, many years*

The Captain then reaches forward and reads the inscription. It is in an ancient language, that baffles the other crewmembers, but she apparently knows it.

EG: Here lies the drink of the Gods/Long rest it here/'til Hero or Villain come to claim their prize/But be wary/For perils lay yet before your goal/And only one may pass (ooc: okay so it rhymes in the original language. . .) We've found it! I wonder how, though. . .

Just as she is about to try and solve this puzzle, though, she hears the bushbaby chittering. She turns, knowing she had left it on the ship. (ooc: This is me skipping things, and ruling that Earniel knows the Emerald is moored nearby and sending for help. Er. Yes. Is to speed things up, trust me. . .) The bushbaby jumps on to her shoulder. Tied carefully to its leg is a small piece of parchment. In the dim light, she reads silently a message from Earniel. . .

EG: Crew, the Emerald is here. Tano, Willow, will you go back and set up the Weapon? Prepare for anything. Twin, you go scout out where they said it is. Just don't get caught. I'll send the bushbaby with you. I'll grab the wine, and then I'll run back to the ship to fight.

XK: Let me see the note.

EG: Here.

XK: It says Roya is a traitor. And not on the ship.

EG: I know. I'll be fine. Willow, Tano, run. I just have to get the wine. Besides, it says "only one may pass." I have to go alone.

XK: But --

EG: Please?

XK: Argh. FINE. Just don't get killed.

Flannery: What about me?

EG: You keep watch here. See, twin? Flannery will watch for me, the two troublemakers will help the ship with the weapon, you'll report back to me what you see, I know you're really good at sneaking, and then we'll all be back and ready to fight those bastards on the Emerald. Good?

XK: *sighs* Good, I guess. *Heads off to scout. . .and Tano and Willow go off too*

EG: Flannery, stay and watch. I'll be back shortly.

Flannery: *mutters something about foolish obsessive elves, which the Captain ignores*

The Captain touches the inscription. There is a magnificent flash of bright light and sparks, which illuminates the room briefly, but is too surprising to let the Captain notice Roya, who just arrived, lurking in the shadows and following. The door opens. With her now hurting eyes, the captain looks down and sees a chasm beneath her, seemingly endless, between the door and shrine, where she can see the bright light of the Holy Wine, shining in its shrine. She kneels, touching the air with her hand. It goes through. It's too wide to jump, and she can see no other way to get across, aside from doing complicated things with rope, but even then there would be nothing to tie it to reasonably. She stands, and takes a deep breath, and whispers a prayer to Ulmo. And as she does, she realizes something. Faith in the Valar would help her here. (ooc: Yeah, yeah, I know, major Indiana Jones Last Crusade rip off. . .) Praying now to Elbereth herself, she takes a step. Her feet touch solid rock. Slowly, with prayers on her lips, she walks across. Safely.

Across the chasm is a stone path, leading to the shrine. She walks steadily across it, wary for traps but her eyes really fixed on the wine. She reaches it safely, and takes the three steps up to the alter. She is surrounded by light, and she can imagine the taste of the Holy Wine already. Thanking the gods, and the Valar, she reaches out to touch it. She puts her hand on the bottle, and feels the will of the Gods fill her. She has never felt so alive before, never so full of song. And she is certain that drinking it will be even better. For a moment, it is as if she understands the very fabric and music of the universe.

And then, suddenly, the feeling disappears, with the sound of a leap and the unsheathing of a sword. Caught off guard, Captain Eruviel spins and grabs her own blade, ready to draw, but she has time only to draw the sword halfway, not enough to parry, as Roya's sword finds her and plunges through her flesh. She screams in pain, surprise and anger, but suddenly realizes her own foolishness. The sword goes through her body, and then is drawn quickly back out, and she looks up at the glare of Roya, as she pulls the blade out and begins to clean it.

Roya: Well, Eruviel. It looks like we meet for the last time. It's too bad you were such an awful Pirate. . .I might have been able to spare your life. But no. . .you are a fool, too softhearted when harshness is needed and too harsh when it involves me. I prove my loyalty to the Captain of the Emerald Star then.

EG: *gasping for breath, through the pain of being run through* I should have known. . .

She falls to the ground, unable to stand any longer. Roya grabs the wine and takes off, running down the path, and somehow missed by Flannery, who is still getting over being temporarily blinded by holy light.

The Captain lies before the shrine, knowing she has very little time before her life leaves her. She can still hear with her heightened senses, though, now that she is no longer distracted by the wine. She hears Roya running, and then the sound of feet walking towards the doorway. She calls out, hoping Flannery will hear her.

And he does. Rather than trying to test his faith in the Gods, he turns into a bat and flies across the chasm and to the Captain's side, and sees her lying in a pool of blood.

Flannery: Captain! Eruviel, are you. . .

EG: Flannery. . .*gasp of pain* I'm. . .I'm dying. I was. . .

Flannery: Oh, gods, I. . .I can. . .

EG: a fool. Flannery, you

Flannery: What should I do? Call for help?

EG: You idiot. You know what you can do.

Flannery: *stops panicking for a minute* Wait. Captain. Are you sure?

EG: Yes. I'm very sure. Do it, now. There's. . .so little *coughs* time. I. . .need. ..to stop. . .the. . .

Flannery: You are certain you want this?

EG: *nods* can't. . .die. . .yet. . .

Flannery: Very well.

Meanwhile, the Nal is preparing for battle. XK returns, but finds her Captain missing, and reports to Earniel that the Emerald is indeed there, and they got the message. They prepare, and the Weapon is ready, as are the cannons, but they do not yet see the Captain.

An hour passes, tensely, full of worry and wondering. And then, finally, they see Flannery landing on the ship as a bat. A moment later, he shifts and says:

Flannery: I carry a message from your Captain. She will be back soon, she merely has some things to. . .take care of. She wants some of you to stay with the ship to defend it, and a very quiet, careful party to come and ambush the Emerald. This must happen soon. And she will return when she is. . .done. Ready.

[ooc: Leaving it here. Anyone, please write some battle stuff that does not involve either Roya or the Captain of the Emerald (XK, you want to kill him or should I?) and then I'll finish it, finally! Oh, and Roya. . .sorry about all this I"ve done/am doing to your character ]

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 05:28 AM   #13
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

OOC: *sharpens sword. Sharpens throwing knives. Takes out pistol* There's a bullet in here with Obsidian's name on it, mate.

A moment of silence passes in which the crew exchange both worried and confused looks. XK turns, the bushbaby sitting on her shoulder murmuring, and faces the crew.

XK - Take her west. Tano, the helm please. There's a rocky area just there by the beach. Stop just before we reach it. Eärniel. *pauses and Eärniel looks worried a moment* Go and wait in my office.

Eärniel - Yes sir.

Everyone starts moving, carefully unfurling sails and getting ready with the cannons, or to drop anchor at the given point. Flannery starts walking away, but XK takes his arm and drags him below deck.

XK - Where is the captain?
Flannery - I told you, she...she's not. Um. Ready yet. To come back.
XK - *grabs him by the front of his shirt and shakes him* Where is she!
Flannery - I told you...
XK - Understand this, Flannery. I am not leaving this island without my sister and I want to know she's safe. *lets go of him*
Flannery - *bitterly* Well then, you could be waiting a long time.
XK - *gasp* No. She's...you mean?
Flannery - Aye.

For a moment XK looks shocked, as though she won't say anything at all, then she smiles. Of all things, she smiles...

XK - Obsidian... *is staring madly at nothing now*
Flannery - Er...Xenoia? Maybe...maybe you should sit down...
XK - No. It was Obsidian, I know it. Right. I want you to go up on deck and tell the others that they are under Tanoliel's command until I return. I don't want this ship to move until they see the Emerald star. When they do, open fire regardless of who is missing from our crew.
Flannery - You have a plan?
XK - I have a plan.
Flannery - But Eruviel had a pl...
XK - Well mine's better. Trust me.
Flannery - *shrugs* Okay then. On your head be it if the Nal sinks.
XK - It won't. Not with you defending it. Will it?
Flannery - Er...no. No of course not.
XK - Good. Eärniel and I are going to take a little walk. If anything goes wrong, send up the red flares.

Flannery nods and returns to the deck, where the crew have skillfully manoveured the Nal into position and are awaiting orders. XK makes her way to her quarters where she finds Eärniel waiting within.

Eärniel - I sent the bushbaby! I sent warning! I did everything I was told to!
XK - Eh?
Eärniel - Why am I in trouble?
XK - You're not.
Eärniel - Phew...
XK - *raises eyebrow* Why, what have you been doing that should get you in trouble?
Eärniel - *straightens* Nothing!
XK - Hm. Never mind. Right. You are coming with me. We are going back onto the island. I found some catapults in part of a ruined town on the coast when I was scouting. The Emerald Star might just be in range. Do you have any matches?
Eärniel - I think so.
XK - Good. Go down to the storage bay and collect as much wool or straw as you can find and put into a row boat. Then wait there for me.
Eärniel - Okay. But do we have straw?
XK - *thinks* Just look for whatever we can burn.

Eärniel nods and leaves the room. XK takes out a small key and unlocks a cupboard under her desk. She takes out three bottles of Brandy and locks it again, heading up on deck.

Tano - Oh, are we having a party?
XK - No, sorry Tano, not yet. This is for burning.
Luthien - *almost falls over* You're burning it!
XK - It's brandy. No one likes brandy. Tano, Flannery tell you what to do?
Tano - Yep. But you know, wouldn't it be better to take the weapon on the ambush...
XK - No. We're not ambushing as such.
Willow - But Flannery said the captain said...
XK - I know what he said she said. But we're going to do something else. Make sure you're ready. As soon as you see them. Put someone in the lookout, and Willow, keep yourself ready to fire the Weapon. When the Star comes into view I want as many of their crew turned into piglets as possible. To hinder their defences.
Eärniel - *appears on deck* I'm ready! I found a bag of feathers, but no straw. Everything else is fabric.
XK - Good enough. Crew, Eärniel and I are going ashore. Eärniel, Let's go.

OOC2: I don't know what you had planned captain, but XK's plan is to send some fireballs at the Emerald star, forcing them to move. When they do move they will come into view of the Nal, which can then blast them all to hell. I'm aware of the size difference of our ships, which is why Eärniel and I are going to be boarding the Star to try to sabotage some of its weaponry, and if possible lock some of its crew below deck.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 11:41 PM   #14
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

OOC: Finally!

IC

Seeing everyone occupied and being concerned for the Cap'n, Willow and Tano stand off to the side, pondering what to do.

Willow: I know Flannery said she's well but I don't trust him. His family has a bad reputation and he's far too much like the rest of them for us to look past that.

Tano: Are you saying we should go to her? Disobey orders? I don't think...

Willow: Screw orders! This is an emergency!

Abruptly she grabs Tano and flies them both to land.

Tano: Willow! Have you gone mad?!

Willow: No, come on, the Emerald Star was this way.

Tano: What are we doing?

Willow: If Cap'n is in trouble then some else has the Wine. It wasn't Flannery and the only other person it could have been was Roya. If she's a traitor as she seems to be then she has the Wine. I don't thing Cap'n would like that so we're going to get it back.

Tano: And what? Go back to the ship? What good would that do? Their ship is bigger, their crew is more ruthless... It'll get us killed!

Willow: That's why we aren't going to go back to the ship, we're going to run, or fly rather, away, with the wine.

Tano: Where to?

Willow: We'll figure that out later. Look! There's Roya, let's try to catch her before she reaches the Emerald Star!

Logic dictates that the two should never have been able to catch up with the fleeing Urple Ninja known as Roya. Logic has no place in this tale. Beyond all odds they did catch up to her before she made the ship, and beyond even more odds they didn't immediately die.

Roya: *Is strangly surprised by the faerie dropping onto her back out the sky* What the-? Oh for...

Had they tried to fight her, Roya would have won. However, they did not try to fightthey simply grabbed the Wine in the initial moment of surprise and flew off into the fog. Leaving Roya to return to Obsidian without the Wine

OOC: In case people were wondering. This was planned, it was done with Cap'n's permission. Thank you.

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 04-02-2004, 05:38 AM   #15
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

And just as they are flying away, leaving Roya horribly confused and wondering how she can return to Obsidian without the wine, she turns as she hears a step behind her, quite obviously by someone deliberately wanting to be heard.

She turns, and sees the Captain, who only an hour ago she had run through and left dying. There is blood still on her clothes, and now around her mouth, but otherwise Eruviel appears to not be wounded. She just stands there, glaring at Roya, and slowly raises her sword to the surprised Urple Ninja's throat.

Roya: But -- you're dead. . .

EG: Yes. Yes, Roya, I am. *She grins, showing her now longer, sharper canines* And so will you be, very, very soon.

As she says each word, she moves closer and closer to Roya, glaring, her eyes now glowing green.

Roya: But I --

EG: You betrayed me. And now I can never drink the wine. And you. . .you will pay for this.

And before Roya can react, the Captain moves, lightning fast, slashing the Urple Ninja's throat with her sword. Roya falls to the ground, and the Captain takes her sword and runs it through Roya's heart, just to make sure.*

She then cleans the blade, silent, and looks for the wine. But it is not there. Not that it matters now, she cannot even touch the stuff due to its holiness, let along *drink* it. But she cannot allow Obsidian to have it. So she runs, swiftly, much faster than before, towards the ship.

*Roya, I'm sorry I had to kill your character. I thought I'd just apologize again.

ooc: to be finished soon. I have to go sleep now, but we're almost done. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:02 AM   #16
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

*Finrod is distraught*

Finrod: What is going on, no one is telling us anything! Where is the captain? Where is Roya? Why doesn't Earniel loves us anymore?!?
Old 04-02-2004, 06:35 PM   #17
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

*Tano and Willow land near the edge of the island to scout*

Tano: I can see the Nal, it's off that way. Willow, don't you think we ought to help somehow?

Willow: Eh....they've all gone crazy.

Tano: I know, but...*sighs* I was kinda wanting to turn people into piglets again....*looks up with puppy eyes* I can hide the Wine in my coat. Honest...

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 11:40 PM   #18
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: Bout bloody time you popped me off!

Roya: *is being all dead*

Old 04-04-2004, 01:04 AM   #19
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Willow: I don't doubt that you can. The trouble is... They think Obsidian has the Wine, and he'll think they they have it. If we leave now it'll be a while before they realize that we have it. We'll need the head start once they do, because when that happens we'll have both crews chasing us, and we only want one of them to catch us.

Tano: So... no more turning people into piglets?

Willow: I didn't say that. We'll have to stop by the ship to take one the life boats, I can't fly the both of us all the way to the next inhabited land. We can grab the Weapon, a boat and supplies and be gone before they even notice us missing. We'll leave a note on Cap'n's desk.

Tano: Well in that case, let's go!

They went, and a short time later a small life boat was lowered down into the water. Taking up the oars, its occupants, and the wine slipped silently away. And as predicted, they were not missed till some time later

*Some time later,*

Earniel: Wait... Where are Tano and Willow? Didn't we tell them to get the weapon and be ready for battle?

Exk: We did. I haven't seen them since. *shouts* Hey! Has anyone seen Tano or Willow?

*there is a chorus of no's from various crew members*

Exk: Right, search the ship.

*the ship is searched and the note is found on Cap'n's desk*

Exk: *reads note aloud*

Dear crew,
By now you will have noticed us missing. Don't panic. We intercepted Roya on her way to the Star and stole back the Wine. We did not think it would be safe to keep it here with a battle starting between the two ships so we have taken it away from here. When you get into inhabited areas of the world again seek out Maeve, Flannery knows who she is. We will leave a message with her telling you where we are heading. DO NOT let Obsidian follow you.

Till you catch up with us,
Willow & Tano

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 04-04-2004, 11:13 AM   #20
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Edit: I decided to delete my post because whatever I write doesn't fit with what you have planned.

Earniel and I left the ship, but you can ignore that if you like.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 04-04-2004 at 11:25 AM.
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote