Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-18-2004, 02:43 PM   #621
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ooc: Kitty! Oh dear...I don't suppose you asked, Willow.

ic:

*The crew continued into the cave, the light fading...slowly, they shuffled along, untile suddenly Flannery stopped.*

Flannery:This is it....this turnoff here.

EG: Are you sure?

Flannery:Yes. Let's go...

*So they turned off into a smaller tunnel, creeping ever closer to the wine...*

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 04:59 PM   #622
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

*By now the split minded Roya had made her way to the spot where the dead plant stood, seeing that it was dead she went further until she could hear the sounds of the crewmates. She did something she hadn't done in a long time; she prayed to every god she knew that something would stop her from what she was about to do. She was almost ontop of the away party, a bare 20 paces away keeping as silent as the grave.*

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
-Casey on one of his favorite topics.
Sanity's Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 10:26 PM   #623
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

OC: Oops.

Sorry.

Human:I am the evil undead!

Sici: *not looking up from cards* Yes, dear.

Human: I will devour you all!!

Eärniel: Yes, dear.

Human: *salivates* *mutters* brains...

Sici: Yes, dear.

*Silence*

Human: *looks hopefully over at cards* 'Kin I play???
Human#3.141592653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 07:52 PM   #624
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

oc: Sorry mates, been busy with four projects due all in the same week. Got them all done now and I pray to Illuvatar that I get good marks on all four.

ic: The demon human thing. (wasn't really paying attention, grabbed a new hand (set of cards) and started to complain about splinters in her mouth from chewing up the mast.

sici: *still not paying attention* you know it took me a long time to fix that mast when I first was crewed onto this ship. It was popper wood. Burns easily you know."

Ear: Then why did you use it?

sici: I ran out of wood from the boats next to us. I mean boats are made from so much wood.

Ear: You took the wood that was already making up a ship to use for the mast?

Human: *starts to cheat by stealing chocolate poker chips from both players*

Sici: Yeah, I mean I ...I... oops.
*runs off of the boat, after stuffing a piece of chip in her mouth, to avoid oncoming elf*

Ear: that was our ship you moron elf!

Sici: *screams* cpatain Hhhhheeeellllpppppp!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 05:04 PM   #625
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

OOC:Sorry for the silence mates...first week o' school been keepin' me on me toes....hehe...

IC: Luthien: *slinks to the back of the crowd, in case there was a need for a quick exit* *has a feeling someone is following them* XK? Maybe... *leans with her back against the wall, holding her arm out, for it was still dark and one could barely see her own hand in front of her*

It wasn't long before a very soft patter of feet reached Luthien's keen ears.

Luthien: *can barely make out a dark figure in front of her* *grabs at the figure and pushes it against the wall behind her* *in low volume* 'o are ya, and what are ya doin' following us all quiet like?

Roya: Ouch! *cringes as her wounds are pressed against the stone*

Luthien: *recognizes voice* Roya? *peers into the darkness and can barely make out her face* *in soft voice* So I see ya found them gifts I left ya...but what's with all this sneaking?
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 07:40 PM   #626
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I am a bad pirate and do not have time to read through the whole journey on the island o see what way the captain went so I just know.. in a creepy pirate way.

sici: *still screaming* Helllppppp. Captain.

Ear: The captain won't save you you scally wag, You destroyed her ship, she'll have you on the immitation plank in two seconds.

sici: hey I used the best wood for that Plank. Red wood.

Ear: you mean our...

Sici: Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Ear :You used our wine rack for the plank????!!!!!!

Sici: EEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 04:17 PM   #627
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: sorry to go all ooc on ya, but sici! Edit that! we still need the ship! Good lord!

Roya: *in pain as here wounds open slightly* Aye, I found 'em. Yer debt ta me is paid, but listen ere, I got me own debt to fulfill an' I ain't lettin' no elf get in meh way. Sorry bout this.

*She grabs Luthien's hands with one of her's and queitly applies pressure points to knock out the elf, tying her up with a few of willow's infamous knots, finaly tearing a strip of her shirt as a gag*

Roya: Sorry mate but I gotta job t'do.

*turns and resumes her path towards the wine and Eruviel. staying in the shadows and waiting for her chance to strike*

OOC2: Sorry Luthien, but it had to be done.

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
Old 01-27-2004, 08:49 PM   #628
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Ooc: Sorry I need to explain. I didn't destroy the ship were on now, it the ship you were on in the beginning before you stole my first captain’s ship (the ship were on now) I used your old ship that was docked near ours to fix the ship were on now. Its confusing but I didn't destroy the ship were on now. Just the one you abounded at the docks.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:52 AM   #629
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: Incoherent posts! Gah! just go edit it for the sake of the Cap'n nerves.....

Old 01-28-2004, 11:06 AM   #630
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Sanity's Demise
OOC: Incoherent posts! Gah! just go edit it for the sake of the Cap'n nerves.....
ooc: No. I've explained my reasons.

ic: Goes back on ship. Plays cards for the rest of the day because she's not allowed to leave and be on the adventure she was originaly on.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:43 PM   #631
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Meanwhile, XK had been momentarily unconscious. She awoke in almost total darkness, but she could see through a hole (the very hole she'd fallen through in fact) that the crew were no longer in the room above, and from the size of the hole, probably couldn't get down. She stood, dusted herself off and began to walk in a random direction. After a few moments though, she was back outside, but lower down the mountain. She stepped onto the road and heard something shuffling in the trees. Drawing one of her swords, she went to investingate. It wasn't long before she found the source.

XK - Luthien? *unties her* What happened?
Luthien - Roya! It was Roya. She's after the party. *stands up*
XK - *looks at the cave and looks of fear comes into eyes* What did she say? Anything?
Luthien - No, well not really...something, a debt to be paid.
XK - Uh oh. *thinks back to previous encounters with Roya, and her actions with the Obsidian incident, and then to the mast she saw on the other side of the island* Luthien, I need you to run back to the ship and tell Eärniel to ready the ship for immediate and fast departure! Now! *starts to climb up a tree*
Luthien - What are you..
XK - Luthien, go now! We are going to have to leave pretty quickly, I am sure. Eärniel and the others need to be ready.

Luthien leaves, and in seconds is beyond XK's vision in this darkness. Xk continues to climb, and sure enough, when she's high enough there she sees the Emerald Star safely anchored near the shore on the other side of the island.

XK - Oh crap.

She jumps from the tree and starts to run back to the cave, though in the dark this is very difficult, and she is fairly slow in doing so.

Back in the cave, the Captain, Tano and Willow are following Flannery down a long, narrow tunnel. It's lit with small flame torches in brackets in the wall, and much to the crew's concern the walls seem to be secreting some kind of green goop. However, taking as little notice of this as possible, they reach the end of the tunnel and enter a room filled with huge stone columns. It's dark and ominous, and very echoey, so they spend a moment or two playing the echo game. Then at a glare of the captain they move on, walking up the steps. A stone door bearing some kind of inscription is now the only task between them and the wine, which is contained in the weird gazebo-like shrine they stand before.

EG - *looks at inscription* This is definately it my crew. We've finally found it.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 01:28 PM   #632
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Aboard the Nancelot, Eärniel and the rest of the crew are still blissfully unaware of the lurking danger. Eärniel sighs and puts her cards on the deck before her. She stands up and leaning on the railing, she somberly peers into the misty shroud around the ship.*

Eärniel: They're sure taking their time to find the wine...

Sicirus: *shuffles cards* Another game, mate?

Eärniel: Nah, I'm not playing with her anymore. *points at grinning Human* For being the evil undead she sure knows how to win all the cardgames we've played today.

*Human grins broadly while she hoards all the coins and bottles she has won into a pile. Eärniel sighs again and looks over the water again.*

Eärniel: This place is still giving me the creeps. There's this massive sense of foreboding around here and at the same moment nothings 'appening. I want some action!

*As soon as she has uttered those fateful words, the universal laws of comedy step in and Luthien comes rowing back to the Nal as fast as her arms can move the oars.*

Eärniel: *surprised* Luthien?

Luthien: *shouts from afar, slightly out of breath and greatly excited* Trouble! Murder! Treason! Katt-eating Fauna! Danger! More treason!

Eärniel: *perks up immediatly* That's more like it.... *turns to her cardgame-companions* Sicirus! Human! Let's get her aboard!
Old 01-29-2004, 08:34 AM   #633
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Luthien's boat floated next to the Nal and bumbed lightly into it in her rush.

Ear:*jumps onto the boat followed by Sicirus then the human, who looked slightly disapointed at haveing no more chance at winning the pirates money.*

Sicirus: What happened mate?

Ear: *looking excited* What murder and treason?
Old 01-31-2004, 10:50 PM   #634
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Luthien: *stumbles aboard the NAL* *pants* It's Roya...she's after the Cap'n! XK says to ready the ship! I don't know much else...just ready the bloody ship and get ready to get the 'ell out o' here!
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-01-2004, 07:42 AM   #635
Earniel

Eärniel: Roya? Xen wants the ship ready to get out of here in a wink just for Roya? But she's wounded and probably not in such a grand state, what grave danger could she pose for us if Xen and the others are aware of her?

Luthien: *still slightly out of breath*I'm just relaying the message, mate. Besides Roya tied me up, so she's not in such a bad state as you think. And the Captain and the others were nowhere in sight when the first mate told me to come and warn you.

Eärniel: That makes more sense. Still I...

*Eärniel is cut off by a manical laughter that comes from within the ship and shakes the deck. The crew cover their ears until it dies down.*

Sicirus: That was the Thing in the Room! (The Room is locked.)

Luthien: Why is it laughing?

Eärniel: Because it knows something we don't. That probably means there's more danger than just Roya.

Luthien: Couldn't we ask it what it is?

Eärniel: Not in yer life, crewwoman. I don't trust the Thing and I 'aven't forgotten the trouble we had last time with it. The Room stays locked and that's final. But enough chatting, we got a ship to get ready!

Human: Have you noticed it's just the four of us?

Eärniel: Yeah. But it'll have to do. Now, arm yourself and prepare the sails. Luthien, you ready the canons afterwards and send the bushbaby up on deck. The little coward's been hiding from me and I need it in the mast as lookout. Sicirus, you make Tano's ondeck catapult ready. Human, you'll help her and bring some ammunition on deck.

*The crewwomen run away to carry out the orders while Eärniel goes to her room to arm herself and check the maps for the best and speediest escape route.*

Eärniel: *muttering as she descends below deck* I wish I knew what Xen knew. I wish I also knew what was going on on that bloody island....
Old 02-01-2004, 08:54 PM   #636
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Sici: *bolts off towards the storage room. Searches for the large catapult board and finds it to be larger than what she expected. Drags the large piece outside and sees that the skies grow dark and threaten the four crew members and monster onboard with a dark cloudy fist. Runs back into the room to find the bottom piece of the catapult and attaches the top piece with a bit of trouble. Rolls the large weapon onto the starboard and gets ready for the next set of orders.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:02 PM   #637
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

*Finrod pokes his head out from the captain cabin where he has been sleeping*

Finrod: What she doesn't know can't hurt her...what up Earniel?
Old 02-02-2004, 03:16 PM   #638
Earniel

Eärniel:*surprised* Oh it's you, I had nearly forgotten all about you.

Finrod: *downcast* Really? After all we've been through toge..

Eärniel:*cuts him off* Don't start that again. We've got no time for sillyness. We've got to prepare the Nal for possible speedy retreat so get on deck and in the ropes. Help the others to get the sails ready.

*Finrod nods and goes on deck. Eärniel intends to continue to her room but instead remembers something and yells after Finrod.*

Eärniel: *yells* And you'll be scrubbing the deck when all this is over for sleeping in the capt'ns cabin! Don't think I'll forget it!

Finrod: Dang.

OOC:
Old 02-03-2004, 11:49 PM   #639
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Finrod: *helps with the sails next to Luthien*

Luthien: Well, hello there. Where have you been during this whole trip?
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-04-2004, 03:16 AM   #640
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Roya: *thinks* Wha' if he isnt 'ere on time? I sent him the necesities...He had better get his arse o'er ere right quick...i'd like to give im a good peice o me mind when this mess is done...

*Roya is now at the back of the groups keeping in the shadows, her eyes glued on the Cap'n*