Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

hey Kalile if you want to leave You will get captured by Relasin:evil grin:

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 12:03 AM   #42
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ooc: Is that bad? (You said he was handsome,right?)
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 07:40 AM   #43
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

"Well then,lady Imhuriel,shall we move on?I deem we must not tarry long here" I said and leaving Eidhen fly,I mounted Daenor.He took a step backwards and waited. "Should we go north,to the mountains?Not many wander in those mountains and thus they are an excellent untrodden hiding place."
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 12:07 PM   #44
Legoles

"Hmm," said Imhuriel" I remember the last direction I saw my sister, who was stupid enough to go with him, headed twords the mountains, so" she paused"yes we will go there."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-08-2003, 02:38 PM   #45
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

"Then on we go," said Tamuril. She reared her horse and sped off towards the mountains along with the rest of the Company.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Indril Anarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 06:46 PM   #46
Legoles

The journey to the mountains was anything but uneventful, because an hour after they left the city limits they came upon an orc camp. At first they thought that the camp was empty, but soon found that there were still some orcs left. Imhuriel decided they were not much of a threat so she quickly finished them off in about 5 swipes of her blade. She stole their arrows, and left the camp in a hurry, but before she left, she gave Kalile and herself arrows dipped in tar. They fitted them into their bows and had
Tamuril light them. They released the arrows, and left

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-08-2003, 07:56 PM   #47
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gulio was a bit uneasy traveling with so many people,as he was a solitary man by nature, but he was especially worried because of his horse. Rokko was usually friendly enough, but had been nervous since the start of this quest. He had been very jumpy, so bad in fact, that Gulio had to run beside him to not get thrown off. "What is the matter friend?" Gulio asked his horse on night at camp. Of course, Rokko didn't answer him. Gulio decided to keep one eye open at all times.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:56 PM   #48
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Aewionen wasn't so sure about thier course. She was familar with mountains and had to trouble with them but, for some strange reason, she thought she should turn back. "Oh well," she thought, "Imhuriel knows what she is doing." She pressed on though she had a sick, empty feeling inside.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 11:11 PM   #49
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Tamuril felt uneasiness in some of the Company. She herself was beginning to have second thoughts about the quest. Was it wise to travel with so many? she thought to herself. she dimissed these thoughts when she remembered Relasin and all the corruption and evil that he had and was going to bring upon the world. The uneasiness of some of the members in the company would probably not be for the benefit of the quest. She knew that this adventure would entail dangers that would surpass their encounter with the orc camp.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Indril Anarion : 05-10-2003 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2003, 07:41 AM   #50
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

At camp I couldn't sleep.I sat on a flat rock,far from the rest and kept watching around.Daenor was grazing peacefully next to me and Eidhen sat on the a low tree branch beside me.As I realised other of the company were at unease too,while others slept."We are many Eidhen;this can easily draw attention" Eidhen looked at me with his keen golden eyes.I stroke his feathers "Maybe we should split.That way we can find Relasin easier" Eidhen looked at the ground and then back at me,as if he agreed."I will tell Imhuriel in the morning" Daenor lay beside me and closed his eyes and I wrapped my cloack tight about me and turned my eyes to the moon.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 02:06 PM   #51
Legoles

Imhuriel in the meantime, because elves dont sleep of course, was walking about the camp. She looked at each of her companions, and knew that they were nervous. She too was becoming a bit nervous about the mountains. She then went over to Rokko and patted him on the head and mindspoke to him.<you seem uneasy, why is that?>

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-10-2003, 12:49 AM   #52
Kalile

Relasin sat high above them, invisible once more. He sat perfectly still, with no movement to betray him.
'Huh. Some evil hunters they are! Phh. Growing frightened at the thought of mountains.' he thought, careful to stay out of Legoles's range. He raised his hands slowly, then remembered his belt. The belt Ghemmal, that rendered him completely invisible. 'This belt, combined with my powers of influencing the mind, will win me the world'. He laughed silently and long, then raised his hands again. Below, the dreams of the company turned poison, full of the mountains and fear. Even the meditations of the elves, which is their way of storing energy and banishing weariness, were interrupted as dark thoughts drove away concentration.
'In the morning, nothing will remain of these dreams but the fear of the subconcious mind.' He slipped away again, very pleased with himself.

Ooc: If Legoles can have a super elf, I can have a super villian. (well, not super villian. I don't do that.)
Old 05-10-2003, 04:09 PM   #53
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Tamuril's eyes shot open. The darkness of night covered the earth. A bright moon shone above her. All was still at camp, at least, that's how things appeared to be. The dark thoughts that had crept into her mind still lingered. Why a sudden fear towards the mountains gripped her heart, she did not know. She saw that some of the others were wrestling in their sleep.

"This could only be the work of Relasin," said Tamuril to herself. She looked around, but could see no trace of him. However, she knew he was about. He is on our trail. thought Tamuril. We must excersise caution and must hasten.

She walked over to Imhuriel and woke her.

"Many pardons, but I do believe we should be moving on. There is evil afoot and I would not be surprised if it were Relasin himself. I believe is on to us, and our quest. It will be no easy thing defeating this foe," said Tamuril in a low voice.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-10-2003, 07:29 PM   #54
Legoles

ooc: Elves don't sleep, they meditate.
I agree with you we[don't want to stay here for another page] need to stay here any longer. Kalile was broken out of her meditation by me. The animals were awake already, and we proceeded to wake the rest up. "We will still go to the mountains, but we will split up!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-10-2003, 08:22 PM   #55
Kalile

Ooc: If we split, it'll be real hard to keep track of the story!
Old 05-10-2003, 08:34 PM   #56
Legoles

OOC: You are right of course.
but after much decision Imhuriel and Kalile did'nt want to split up the group so Imhuriel finally said," Hmm we should not be afraid of the mountains, they are beautiful. Besides I have traveled through them, and know what to expect." They then wen't onward.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-10-2003, 08:52 PM   #57
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Tamuril rode in silence. She was more aware than ever. She knew who was following them, yet she did not know if the rest of the company knew of their pursuer. Tamuril was on her guard more than ever. She didn't want to risk another moment where Relasin would be able to slip through their fingers.
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-10-2003, 09:06 PM   #58
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Aewionen had not spoken to anyone after the dream of her grandmother the night before. "She is dead," she told herself quietly," I know she is." Aewionen breathed in deeply. Feilix wasn't himself lately. He was very jumpy and would respond to the slightest sound. Because of this, she knew they were probably being followed. And she had a bad feeling about who it was.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 09:33 PM   #59
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gulio could tell he wasn't the only person uneasy about the mountians. He figured that they were nervous because they were being followed by Relasin. This realization made him very watchful. 'Rokko knew what was going on,' Gulio realized. 'I shall have to pay closer attention to my friend from now on,' Gulio said quietly to himself.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 12:47 AM   #60
Kalile

Relasin just laughed. "These toys are quite useful! The easterlings are quit talented at amplifying one's powers."

Ooc: obviously his powers are mind powers. He can manipulate the mind. The 'toys' are the belt Ghemmal, and a mirror that can look both ways and far away. He also has light boots. They make him run fast.
Just lettin' ya know, so I can't invent new stuff all the time. Gotta have limits, though I have kept a couple things secret...