Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2003, 01:06 PM   #41
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I quickly turned back hearing a noise,as if something fell on the ground;it was a hobbit.I smiled and bading Namar to go forth,I helped him(your character's a he...right?) to his horse."Be careful" I said,half smiling."What is thy name?"
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 01:22 PM   #42
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Filtilin, you can call me Filti. I sat up straight on Herman and grinned, that was what I was best at, I could make even the coldest person smile
but words are meaningless
in your absence.
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 01:36 PM   #43
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I smiled back "Enya is my name and they are Aran,and Namar"I indroduced myself,then pointing at my hawk and horse."How come a hobbit,wishes to leave the Shire and its peace,to join this dangerous quest?" I asked him,for hobbits usually weren't fond of travels.

Last edited by Ithilwin : 03-16-2003 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2003, 01:38 PM   #44
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

I shrugged, "Because I have nothing else to do... Ummmm..." I broke off, for a horn rang out in the distance. Herman's head shot up from nibbling the grass. He whinnied in fear. "What was that?" I asked Enya softly.
in your absence.
Old 03-16-2003, 02:10 PM   #45
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

Namar stayed calm at the sound of the horn."The Elves...gathering"was my only answer."We must be leaving soon,I deem"
Old 03-16-2003, 02:58 PM   #46
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

"Oh," I started to twiddle my thumbs, 'What will happen on this quest?' I thought. Enya did not look afraid. I tried to be like her.
in your absence.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:13 PM   #47
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren was still uneasy. He knew that the numerous Balrogs which had been in Moria last time were gone, but he felat a new evil stirring in that direction.
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:30 PM   #48
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
A dark handsome elf walked through a long hall, and a hobbit girl of just 20 years, with flowing blue robes trotted to keep up with him. "You will fetch the wizard for me Faith, and above all remember what I told you. You are under my control now, I as King of this land control you, not you I. O no not any more Faith Love. Now, go fill your orders then report back to me for more. Is this compleatly understood?" When she did not answer right away she was thrown to the ground by some unseen force, and began flinching, being hit by an invisible arm, until she squeaked out an understanding. Things in her kingdom where about to change drastically.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 08:50 PM   #49
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Sorry, i'm getting busy lately and won't be able to post at all so yeah sorry for any convience well there shouldn't be any since i havn't posted anything to the plot but byez.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 08:29 PM   #50
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

ooc: That's okay.
in your absence.
Old 03-18-2003, 08:34 AM   #51
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I stayed patient upon Namar,waiting...More of the group were gathering and our long quest was soon to start.I looked around at the gathering people and stroke Namar's neck,who was inpatient and snorted,not liking all this delay.
Old 03-18-2003, 02:23 PM   #52
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Introducing...

ooc: Calien's a good gal, but warning to Faith: she's not the same as WME II Calien.

ic: "I'm going to run away today, Ellewen," Calien announced to her servant as the two stood in the stables. Calien's tone was calm, as if she'd simply told the servant that she wanted to go out riding.

"M'lady, Queen Saila told me not to let you out of my sight!" said Ellewen.

"Yes, I heard that; I think she suspects that I've been planning to leave the kingdom. I also know what would become of you once word reached her that I was missing. That's why you're coming with me."

The servant opened her mouth to protest, then closed it again. Calien wasn't nearly as ruthless as the Queen, but there were times when she could be at least as stubborn. If Calien had truly made up her mind to leave the kingdom of Thirelind, nothing short of the Queen herself would stop her. Then, too, this could be Ellewen's chance for freedom. If the escape was successful, she'd never have to fear Queen Saila again!

If it fails, I'll die.

Safer to be with Calien then back in Thirelind, though.

"All right, m'lady," Ellewen said meekly.

Calien smiled at Ellewen, trying to be reassuring. She knew the woman was doomed if they were caught, but her leaving was necessary. Calien would not leave her friend to face the Queen's wrath, but even for Ellewen's sake, she couldn't stay in Thirelind any longer. "Let's get the horses and ride out of Thirelind before she arrives."

Ellewen shuddered at the thought of the Queen finding them about to leave, and ran to get her horse, Relladren, ready.

Calien got her bay mare Anmara, who wore no saddle, then helped Ellewen saddle Relladren. The two friends mounted their horses, then rode swiftly out of the kingdom of Thirelind, never to return.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 03:03 PM   #53
Silverstripe

Both Ellewen and I were silent during the first part of our journey. Once we were beyond the borders of Thirelind, though, my fear of being discovered lessened, and I could tell that Ellewen had relaxed, too.

"M'lady, where are we going?" asked Ellewen.

I smiled. "Ellewen, we're not in Thirelind anymore. You're no longer a servant, and I'm no longer royalty. We're friends and equals now. Please, call me Calien.

"I'm sorry. But where ARE we going, P-Calien?"

"Rivendell. They will not think it strange to see an unfamiliar elf and her friend arrive there, and we'll be safe from my...the Queen," I said, remembering just in time that I shouldn't call her my grandmother. "Besides, I have kin there, though I doubt they'll remember me. In fact, I hope they don't"

Then we began to tell stories, and forgot our troubles for a time as we rode towards Rivendell. Every day of our journey, Ellewen seemed a little more at ease, and by the time we arrived in Rivendell, Ellewen was calling me Calien as though she'd been doing it all her life, and I wouldn't have dreamed of revealing the fact that Queen Saila of Thirelind was my grandmother.

We rode into Rivendell and were told that many of the elves were gathering, to form a group and restore life to Middle Earth.

They don't have a chance, I thought. None of these elves knew the power of Saila's master, Mauluk. If they tried to confront him, they would perish.

"They don't know what they're up against! I must see these elves now!"

Back in the kingdom of Thirelind, a powerful wizard named Saila screamed in rage as she discovered that her granddaughter was missing.

"Ungrateful child! I raised her, and now look! She's betrayed me!" The servants fled, fearing death, but one young hobbit lass actually came closer to the Queen. The wizard grinned -- not a reassuring expression, and the hobbit cringed. But Saila admired the foolish bravery this hobbit was displaying, and did not harm her.

"What do you want, hobbit?"
Old 03-18-2003, 04:15 PM   #54
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Calien...that name sounded familiar... BLAST IT! That wretched Queen has already sent someone after me, but why should I care? I picked up my staff, and walked past Calien.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM   #55
Silverstripe

My eyes widened in horror as I recognized a hobbit from Thirelind. Had Saila found me? The hobbit hardly looked like someone who'd come to fetch me, but I had to know who she was. Ellewen was already telling the elf of how we had seen some of the enemy's servants in action, because we had once lived in the kingdom of Thirelind. True, though not the whole story. I left Ellewen and the elf and walked to the hobbit's side.

"You look familiar. What's your name?" I asked the hobbit. I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Did you leave Thirelind, as I did?" I hoped she had left the kingdom on her own, that Saila hadn't sent her.
Old 03-18-2003, 04:34 PM   #56
Lubyla

I brushed my red hair back."Leave like you did? Hah, if you look for a hobbit run away from there, she left two days past." I hadto think of a name...I would use Krystal, but then I woud be brought in for murder. "I am Tamra."

Old 03-18-2003, 04:44 PM   #57
Silverstripe

I was a bit skeptical of Tamra's story, though she wasn't evil. She seemed to know something about Thirelind, which most people can't learn from mere stories.

"I left the same way the hobbit did," I admitted. "I'm a runaway." It was a stupid thing to say, yet I believed Tamra could be trusted, and I knew no one else could hear us.

"I remember Saila talking about a runaway hobbit, but she never thought the hobbit would survive alone. I'm glad to hear that the hobbit made it, after all. And I hope she finds somewhere safe."

I scolded myself for calling my grandmother Saila. Few servants would dare, even when they were this far away from her. If the hobbit was from Thirelind, she'd know this.
Old 03-18-2003, 04:51 PM   #58
Lubyla

I raised an eyebrow.Salia? I only called her that for I had no respect what-so-ever to anyone who would try t. "Yes, she is quite alright, I talked to her. And who are you?" I knew, yet I didn't I clutched the staff tighter. Anyone from [Ithere[/I] would know me by that move, and y my staff. I shall have to keep an eye, or two on her.

Old 03-18-2003, 05:02 PM   #59
Silverstripe

"Wait. You ARE a runaway, aren't you? The Queen doesn't let her servants go, and you are from Thirelind. I know it. I can see you don't trust me, though. Listen. If I tell you who I am, who I truly am, will you believe that I mean you no harm, and keep my identity secret?"
Old 03-18-2003, 05:28 PM   #60
Lubyla

I sighed, it was the only way, yet, by the way of her disrespect, I felt I could trust her "Alright. I can do that. But only if you dont go there and tell of my location, or take me back." I clutched the staff even tighter, as often I did when making a deal.