Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2002, 08:47 PM   #41
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: ooops im still in the return of the shadow rpg! ha ha

ic: as me and celebcu were talking me and him came to a frightening idea maybe we could find the entwives maybe they still exsits. i told celebcu that i would summon a disscusion at the entmoot. he became very happy so i told him that he would be able to come but not to make a big fuss over it because we useally dont let differant creatures besides ents in the entmoot. i told him not to utter any words about this intill i passed this between treebeard the oldist ent alive. he agried and left for a little while on some business.

ooc: hey do we have a treebeard? well if we dont could someone maybe get one if not i will. thanks.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 07:27 AM   #42
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I don't understand anything. soory....
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 04:44 PM   #43
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: umm let me sum it up for you radagast, ok, the ents are trying to get to the entwive and the entwives are trying to get to the ents, so right now the ents are heading out for the search of the entwives.and you are a elf right?so you can either be with the entwives or us ( me and sicirus) the ents. i hope that clear things up.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 09:20 PM   #44
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Kalome smiled back at Lothedril* Mayhap, we will be able to help each other find our kin? Although, from what I know of the legends an Ent would need little help from an elf such as me, yet there may be some way I could assisst you. Even I know of the tale of the Ents and the Entwives, and I will do anything I can to help you.

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 08:10 AM   #45
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: thanks. then I'll be with the entwives. Earniel is an entwife... right?
Old 10-22-2002, 12:33 PM   #46
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

OOC: I am indeed and so are Dolenloteiel and Ms. Undomial. But neither of them have posted yet in the story. Come on fellow entwives! Post! Don't let me be the only entwife to get home!
Old 10-22-2002, 03:57 PM   #47
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: ok.

ic: I was travelling, I didn't know where. Somewhere in ME, I supposed.

After few weeks, I came into a wood. I felt it was a happy, joyful wood. I got in it, and went to find something eatable. When I was looking for food, I mistakely found myself citing a talking tree.
Old 10-23-2002, 08:24 PM   #48
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I left trasmere to his mooting and gathering. I wanted to join but knew the ents did not like other creatures involved in the mooting. I explored the woods for younger ents to chat with. Instead I found my self face to face with another elf.
Old 10-24-2002, 02:52 PM   #49
Earniel

Meanwhile back in Mordor:

"It has been long since I ever looked at a different land than the black ashwastes of Mordor. And time stands still for no entwife, the western lands will have changed much. I accept all help you can give me as well as I will give all help I can give you, Kalome. But tell me, have you heard of the forest of Fangorn? Do the ents still dwell there?"

OOC: I'm going to PM Dolenloteiel and Ms. Undomial to ask if they want to come back.
Old 10-24-2002, 02:56 PM   #50
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: you bet I want to be in this! I have just been a little bit busy with other matters. I will post ic soon!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 02:26 AM   #51
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

"I do not know for sure. However, there was an old tale in our records that once, 250 years ago, one of us went travelling into the west to regain contact with our kin. He never met the elves, but he was travelling through a distant wood when he ran into a tree that talked. He ran back here, of course, and when he told us his story we thought he had imagined it. He did like his mushrooms, and some very strange varieties...

But nevertheless, our records speak of a meeting with a talking tree in a distant forest which was most likely fangorn. there is still hope for you and your kin to reunite.

As for mine? I do not know..."

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 03:30 PM   #52
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Eärniel, how did you got to Mordor?

Anyway, ic: I saw a takling tree, who talked to an elf, I don't know what age. Not a kid, anyway. Then, the elf left the talking tree who walked towards a circle of rocks.

I went to talk with the elf, who looked nore friendly then the talking tree. I asked him: "What's your name, elf?" he said back: "my name is Celebcu (Kelebku?). what's your name and what are you doing in Fangorn?". I had a feeling he wanted me to get out of The wood, as fast as I can. "my name is Rafagost, and I'm just travelling arround."

Last edited by Radagast The Brown : 10-25-2002 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-25-2002, 06:17 PM   #53
Earniel

OOC: I believe Tolkien wrote somewhere that the entwives fled into the east after Sauron burned their lands. Some may still abide there, perhaps even as slaves. My character Lothedril just escaped from the mines in Mordor.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:50 PM   #54
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The elf demanded for my name and why I was present in the Fangorn forest. I looked at the elf with a bit of suspescion. What did this elf have the right to demand such things of me?

I told her or he my name and answered this is my home and the home to my best friends. I beleive you should explain your presents here as well.
Old 10-27-2002, 02:41 PM   #55
Earniel

Lothedril smiled a little. "An entertaining story, Kalome. And although I shouldn't be overhasty, it does give me hope. Yet 250 years is long and we shall have to see for ourselves how much of it still remains today, for my kindred as well as yours. Now let us rest a while until the night is passed. Dawn is a more pleasant time to travel and the road ahead of us is still long."

OOC: Glad you're back, Ms. Undomial.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:41 PM   #56
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I (occ: already) (ic explained to her/him what am I doing. The elf told me to get out of the wood, because things are going on and he/she don't want me to get hurt. I said "fine" and walked towards the way she/he said the exit of the wood.

I waited the elf would go, and then followed her/him to a deeper forest.
Old 10-29-2002, 09:02 PM   #57
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: i am a guy this time. Very confusing addition to the story. Sorry I have nothing to add yet.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:47 PM   #58
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: ok.

ic: The elf walked towards a building (actually a line of stones), where I think there were lots of talking creatures. I got closer, and saw the trees. I realized they are ents-though I thought the ents died already. I thought they were bad, so I tried to burn them with a spell I learnd in Lorien. The problam is that I got confused and mistakely tried to wash them down to the river..... It didn't work, but they were angry. At least, looked angry to me. The elf stared at me strangely.
Old 11-01-2002, 06:51 PM   #59
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: As I walked towards the entmoot a river of water splashedpast me knoking me to the ground and angering the ents. I looked behind me to see the source of the river flow and saw the strange elf staring at us. I looked at her with a look of "What the sugar muffins where you thinking of?"
The elf seemed to have gotten the message and T once appologized looking suspeciously at the now glaring ents.
Old 11-02-2002, 08:55 AM   #60
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I'm a male in this story too.

ic: I started to apologize, though the ents didn't seem very disturbed at the moment. The elf stared at me, angrily. The ents continue their chat after a coule of minuts and I had a chance to talk to the elf. "sorry" I said quickly. He looked at me and said: "what are you doing here?!?". He suprised me, but I said: "you really expected me to go out of this wood because you said so?" He was very mad, but decided to yell at me later. He went to talk with the ents.