Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2002, 05:02 PM   #41
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC: Could we possibly speed this thread up a bit? Just asking. ok maybe not

IC: As I was thinking I saw the wolf conversing in low tones to Mithrandir. I sighed and slowly stood stretched myself so I wouldn't be stiff. I walked over to Aralorn and stood before him silently. I then said, "Who are you that comes to Lorien in search of Mithrandir and Sicirus?" I stopped. How did I know the wolf's name? I shrugged and said, "Where did you come from? What is your trade?" I stopped again. He regarded me silently before answering.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 05:16 PM   #42
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I was asked to speak with Mithrindir as Aralorn sat down besid (sp) Dolenloteiel. I looked at Mithrindir and he asked me to resume my human form. "alas I am unable to resume my natural form without the use of my wand (staff). But I am still waiting for it to be found. I am worried that it shall fall into the wrong hands or paws. 400 years ago I arrived here with my friend(not yet named)ooc just a quick inturruption. Brokehorn wants to join in as a friend of mine who came to Middle Earth with me but during a battle was lost from me as my staff was.ic: so my friend Mithrindir I a cannot resume my form.
Mithrindir sighd. Very well. "do people still try not yet trust you?"
Yes" Many men and some elves try to kill me or stare at me like I am a criminal. But I ignore it now a days.
What shall we do about the nine who have returned?"
Mithrindir thought for a second then replied. "we shall gather what is left of our elven armies. and we shall try to get our freind Aragorn to let Gondor and Rohan fight as well. Yet we do not know what we are quite up against. But we shall see soon. The dark lord will not hide his helpers for long."

i sighd. "we can only wait."
Old 09-21-2002, 08:17 PM   #43
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: hey sicirus aragon is dead sorry!

when sicirus left from me, dolenloteiel came and asked me why i seeked sicirus and gandalf, i did not know what to tell her but i managed the truth which i hope i did not make a mistake (SP) on!
then she asked where i came from i did not want to tell her but her eyes could practicly see threw me so i just told the truth, " i am the King of gondor name aralorn son of aragon! she was surprized that me marely a lone ranger would be a king. " well if you would kindly let me leave i have some thing to do. im sorry but i must lave but only for a while!"

OCC: oh sicirus brokehorn can be your friend on this journey!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:05 PM   #44
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: hey everyone im sorry but im grounded till monday o try and mak out without me!

( i feal so baddddddddddddd)
Old 09-22-2002, 11:05 AM   #45
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok But how can Aragorn be dead if the elves are just leaving for Valiner? What ever.
Old 09-22-2002, 11:13 AM   #46
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: I'm in, I'm in! This is really cool!
My character:
Name: Brokehorn
Race: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Wizard
Appearance: Most of the time, a wolf. But as a human, medium height ( around 5' 3"); long, dark brown hair with red highlights; hazel eyes; with a redwood staff. Close friend of Sicirus.

History: Her past is unknown, even to herself. She only knows that she is capable of some wizardry, and turning herself into a wolf at will ( of couse, like Sicirus, she cannot transform without her staff). She grew up in Rohan, so she is skilled with horses. Brokehorn prfers to battle with magic or sword. She gave her name to herself, because she didn't like her real name. Brokehorn first met Sicirus near Isengard, and they found common grounds immediately, and became travel companions. But they were separated from each other during a battle...

I finally reached the southern borders of Lothlorien. Tired and worn from my travels in search of my companion, Sicirus, I collapsed by the nearest tree. My fur was rough and tangled, and my paws were sore. I had bourne the burden of my staff and another through the journey. As I lay there in my wolf form, I was suddenly surrounded by elves, and I heard their voices speaking Quenya, discussing what they were to do with me. I was too tired to transform back into a human, too exhausted and beaten to try to explain that I was not a servant of The Shadow while they tied my legs and muzzle, confiscated the staffs, and carried me into the presence of a large crowd. I was lain on the floor, and opened my eyes only to see her, the Lady of the Wood, untieing the ropes on my muzzle. And she said to me:
" Who are you, weary wolf? Why have you come to us?" Only my thoughts could reply, " I am Brokehorn from Rohan. I have come to seek only your protection, for I have been through much danger, and perhaps find news of a companion lost long ago. I have traveled many years and across many lands to find her." At that moment, I felt her searching my heart, to be sure I was trustworthy enough to stay in her domain.
" You speak the truth, Brokehorn," she said, " and your companion is lost no more." She called out for one of her servants, spoke some words, and the servant went off. When the servant returned, he was accompanied by another wolf, and at once I was filled with joy, to know that Sicirus and I were finally together again.

OCC: I hope that wasn't too long .

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 09-22-2002 at 11:29 AM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 11:34 AM   #47
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: yay Brokehorn has joind.

ic : another elf messenger came up to me before Mithrindir could answer my questions.
"The lady of light wishes you to see her right away."
Wndering if something was wrong I ran through the forest after the elf who led me to a bedroom. I peered inside and saw Galadriel sitting next to the bed. I noticed a tired creature lying on the bed with tangled fur and tierd paws. I was motioned to come over. I approached the creature and at once jumped and howled with joy. The creature was Brokehorn my old companion. Brokehorn looked at me then I licked her affectionatly on the cheek(sp).
"How are you my friend?" I asked.
"It has been a long time."
Old 09-22-2002, 12:02 PM   #48
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I was surprised when Aralorn said he was a King of Gondor. He was truthful, i could tell that, and he was straightforward. He excused himself rather quickly, and Sicirus was called away. I went over to Mithrandir. "Wisest of the Istari, is this a quest? An adventure? A fellowship?" I asked. He turned to me, and said,

OCC : Radagast!! say something lol
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 09-22-2002, 04:18 PM   #49
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I wasn't here just one day...

ic: I was trying to answer Sicirus when an elf asked from Sicirus to meet Galadriel. I followed them into Galadriel's room and few secondds after they got in I got in to. I saw a wolf I knew is a man, but didn't know him, and Sicirus. They talked to eac other, then asking from Galadriel to get thier wands (staffs) back. Galadriel smiled an evil smile...

She took the staffs and gave them the staffs. They took them and changed quickly to reguler humans (or elves, whatever). Galadriel disappiered...
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 05:18 PM   #50
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: ok that was a wierd way to get our staffs back. But ok.

I was surprised to find that my staff was handed to me by Galadriel. I asked her how she got it back but before I knew it she was gone. Startled by this odd act I trnseformed back into my natural form and stretched out my arms and legs happily. I looked at my staff. It was a staff of beautifully carvend mohagony. it had a crystole perched on the top of it that now glowed warmly from its absents. i looked at brokehorn who had the same impression I did at the return of our staffs. I looked at Mithrindir, Dolenloteiel and Aralorn who had just entered the room.
Old 09-22-2002, 05:24 PM   #51
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc Here I'll speed things up a bit.

ic Brokehorn decided to rest alittle so we left her in peace. Now the council was complete. We all sat around Mithrindir and burst into questions of the situation(sp). Mithrindir raised his hand to quiet them so he could answer one question at a time.
Ok Radagast the brown.......
Old 09-23-2002, 08:05 AM   #52
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: yes freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why i had to leave but i knew i needed some more answers for what evil was stirring in the east again. so i left a letter ................

dear my fellow companions....

i have left but only for a short while, i seek many answers that will help in our journey. you will meet me at rohun or i will meet you unexpectedly. now my fellow companions if you will spare me a soft goodbye for now i will be greatly honoured. i shall lave today and take my horse lanswift.

goodbye good friends!
Old 09-24-2002, 01:34 PM   #53
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I was really socked. Galadriel was... mysterious. I never liked mysterious things...
we went to the counsil again. I answer their questions. They were full of them. then we went to look for Aralorn, and he we found a note :

dear my fellow companions....

i have left but only for a short while, i seek many answers that will help in our journey. you will meet me at rohun or i will meet you unexpectedly. now my fellow companions if you will spare me a soft goodbye for now i will be greatly honoured. i shall lave today and take my horse lanswift.

goodbye good friends!

I expected for this. somehow, I know lots of things no one else know. I thought we will be fine without Aralorn for now on, because we won't have to go through moria. we could pass Isengard.
Old 09-24-2002, 04:07 PM   #54
entss89
lord of the ents

AS i was out of lothlorian i knew first i needed to start for rivindell but i felt a tug at my heart i did not want to leave but if i did not i would certanly (SP) answer for my stupidity. I promised myself though that i would keep contac with my companions! i wispered to my horse to ride hard and fast! i gave one last farewell to lothlorian and left.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:52 PM   #55
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic:returning back to my friend Brokehorn i thought about Dolenloteiel who followed me to get a better look at her. Brokehorn slept soundly on the soft white sheeted bed. I looked at Dolenloteiel and asked her about her experiences with journeis. and adventures. She seemed a bit dissapointed(sp) about the absents of Aralorn. And I did as well. But I knew in my heart he had a good reason about his departure and would not abanden(sp) us at times like this.

Dolenloteiel and I decided to get some lunch and get to know each other some more. My english soon became better and I could talk in full speech again. dolenloteiel asked about Brokehorn and her journeis. i could only tell her of the time we had before the war.

We decided to start packing for the journy and go over our rout and paths. we were waiting for Brokehorn to wake up before we leave so she could decide to come with us or not.
Old 09-25-2002, 03:40 PM   #56
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

we were almost ready for the journey. I didn't sleep well night before, but I wasn't tired. I didn't sleep because I had to think about the way we will pass the mountains. there were three ways. One long, one very dangerous, and another dangerous. I thought to take the long way, but Elrond suggested the way pass Karadras, because he said we have no much time.
the counsil decided to go threw Karadras if we can, and if not threw Isengard. the counsil still didn't decide who would go...
Old 09-25-2002, 04:48 PM   #57
entss89
lord of the ents

dear: beloved companions.

i have left lothlorian and im on the bruinen river (loud water) i have yet many days till i reach rivindell where i seek elrond. if i keep my course steady i will reach rivindell in about 5 days. i hope you all are fine and gandalf keep sicirus close by for he is one of my best friends! i bid you all my hope and bless you all.

aralorn.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:16 PM   #58
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

OCC: Guys sorry, i couldn't get on @ all for a long time. (stupid siblings ) I can't really make out what's going on. Sorry id I missed too much

IC: I had a very good time with Sicirus, and we spent a pleasant day together. Her eyes weren't as penetrating as i saw in the mirror, but i knew the time would come when they would become that. I was dissapointed when Aralorn left, because he seemed very humble for a human. Brokehorn was also very interesting. I waited for the time when we would depart.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 09-26-2002, 06:10 AM   #59
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: my friend brokehorn has to answer next to continue the story. Brokehorn is very busy and I have been to so it may be awhile. I will ask her what she wants to do though and I might just type her part in for her. This is probably very conffusing.(sp)

ic:Mithrindir talked to us about passing through Karadras then through Isengard. Isengard made me think back on the war of the ring and the ents that raded(sp) and destroyed the evil that accoupied it. Maybe we will meet the ents while we are there. I thought to my self. aralorn told me once that one of his deapest dreams was to meet an ent one day. Such wise and old creatures. So many stories they can tell of the past. I don't blame Aralorn for his weakness for ents. I sat next to Brokehorn while she slept. Dolenloteiel was still packing food that she finds like fruits and vegetables, and Lembos. I had packed the blanckets and cloths and gear for climbing and safty.(don't ask)
Old 09-27-2002, 09:20 AM   #60
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

After we slept, we started the journey. We decided to go threw Isengard, because it's the sfest way. the members of the fellowship were: me, Sicirus, Brokehorn, Dolenloteiel and a dwarf named Dimli. we had to meet Aralorn in Ruhan. we rode on horses threw the lands of Ariador, stoped every 8 hours for a rest.