Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2003, 12:35 AM   #41
zinnite
Elven Warrior

I didn't watch many cartoons, though I remember liking Masters of the Universe and Transformers. As for more "real" stuff, I loved the A-Team, Diff'rent Strokes, Newhart, Family Ties, Greatest American Hero, and All in the Family.

There was also some show that was like Knight Rider, only the guy had some super-duper motorcycle that went really fast and had laser guns or something.

I also watched Small Wonder, but only because it was the most horrible television show ever created.
zinnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 09:34 AM   #42
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

You know you guys talking about ReBoot?
well my older brother(i only have one) he watching ReBoot and his girlfriend i watch some of themand it still looks just as great.

Now the cartoon shows are so stuipd and all of them have like wepons or something i don't no why i am saying this and i am only almost 12 but i liked the FlintStones like they were so good
Now these shows are stuipd well most of them.
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote