Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2002, 04:03 AM   #41
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Morauko growls threateningly and chases the evil little strawberry thief. Suddenly, Finlos is cornered in the living room, and Morauko starts to advance. The party waits with bated breath to see whether Finlos will survive... Morauko leaps and lands on top of Finlos, the strawberries flying out and hitting TC on the head. Then Morauko does something completely unexpected... she begins to tickle Finlos! The were-helf struggles to escape but is unsuccessful, and goes limp with laughter. Grinning, Morauko turns to pick up her strawberries and go back outside. However...*

TC: *Has empty bowl in her hand and red stains around her mouth* Now they were some nice strawberries...

Morauko: *growls*

TC: MEEP!!! *Runs into the kitchen where she reveals her secret weapon... the guest list!* If you touch me, i will ban you from every entmoot party ever again!!!

Morauko: *cries* I only wanted to have some fruit. Whats the matter with that? Noone ever lets me do what I want! *Flees to the balcony, still weeping* Why cant I ever get to do what I want?

*Ten minutes later, Finlos goes to check on her friend to find her curled up on the floor, fast asleep.* Awww... how cute...

Morauko: *wakes up and snarls*

Finlos: Errrm... I mean... please dont hurt me!

Morauko: *Sits on the railing and stares at the stars*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 04:13 AM   #42
Kallasilya
Hobbit

Finlos sits on the railing beside NQ, contemplating the stars. Starts singing: "Stars, in your multitudes, scarce to be counted, filling the darkness - " *is hit on head by NQ*
Finlos: Ouch.... *rubs head* [Nazgul Queen sniggers. TC comes out to see whether NQ has forgotten about the strawberries yet. NQ notices, and her eyes fill with tears.]
NQ: Poor lil me! *sniff* All I wanted was to eat my strawberries!!! Was that so much to ask?!!!!!!! [Kallasilya comforts her. TC pats her awkwardly on the shoulder.]
TC: there, there... [NQ takes a deep, shuddering breath].
NQ: Ok, I feel better now. Let's go see what's happening inside... I wonder if they've killed EXK yet? [F.K and TC shrug and follow Nazgul Queen inside. There they see a most horrendous site...

Old 05-19-2002, 06:46 AM   #43
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel picks up the camera that Finlos dropped during the chase. Mmmm, this might come in handy.... Precioussssss....She slips the camera unnoticed in her pocket, just in time as the others return from the balcony. Eärniel picks up her glass and tries to look very interested in the post-drinking contest scene.
Old 05-19-2002, 02:20 PM   #44
TinuvielChild
Padawan

ooc: um Katt, Elfmaster XK is a female.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 03:31 PM   #45
Garina
Elf Lord

*Garina tries to slip quietly in, but door slams behind her and makes her the centre of attention*

Garina: Uh hi. Ummm

*Starts to shake as she seems to be confronted with thousands of eyes saying "You're gatecrashing!!!"*

Garina: I brought some tequila. Does anyone want some?

*Waits to see if this will stop her being thrown out of party by scary drunken elves*
Entmoot Resident Bard #2
Wielder of the shiny fire extinguisher
Worshipper of the divine cheesecake

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere, rejoice!!! Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Dammit, eyeliner and dreadlocks should not be that sexy!
Garina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 04:36 PM   #46
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Sorry E XK. I forgot.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 04:55 PM   #47
Eäráng
Elven Warrior

*Eäráng gets up and is quite exhausted by the party. He decides to get up and drink some more Miruvore*
Eäráng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 04:58 PM   #48
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

Faramir: What the-*takes a picture of anonymous dancing around with a lampshade on their head*
F:These are gonna sell for a lot!
*takes more pictures of drunks* Faramir takes his chance and while the other drunks make fools of themselves
F: Mwahahahaha! *steals lembas and places them in cloak*
F: OhYah! *dumps the miruvore and ale on to a passerby's head outside, and rushes into an empty room with the lembas*
Earniel takes a few more pictures*
Earniel: Hehehehe!
Faramir beckons her to the room and shows her his loot
F: Mine! All mine! My precioussss!
Faramir ecovers himself
F: Help yourself!
Earniel: Why thank you!
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 05:01 PM   #49
TinuvielChild
Padawan

TC: it's ok, Garina, all Entmooters were invited. and i hereby decree that all who participated in the Drinking contest, or who have yet drunk ANY miruvore, shall not drink any miruvore, miruvor, tequila, or other alcoholic beverage for the next 5 hours of this party!

Garina: *sighs in relief*

E XK, Morauko, and Claenoic: *wail in despair*

TC: all right, Morauko, have some strawberries to make up for the ones i ate. *hands Morauko some strawberries and sugar*

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-19-2002, 05:23 PM   #50
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
*Katt (who is extreamly mad at the verdict) pulls out a ciggerett.*
Katt~Since we can't drink, let's injest other substances that can give us the same effect. *Holds up a bag of marjuana* Anyone?

OOC: If this is not allowed you can kick me out and I'll come back later as someone else.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 06:19 PM   #51
TinuvielChild
Padawan

TC: *throws up her hands in despair* all right, Katt, you can smoke pot if you want, but do it outside, ok? i don't want the inside of my house smelling like that for the next 3 days!

Katt: cool! *walks outside. 3 other random people follow*

ooc: although i was trying to keep this from being a drunken/drug-induced orgy! well, it's not technically an orgy. Not yet, anyway. Although the way this is going, that part's not far off!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!

Last edited by TinuvielChild : 05-19-2002 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-19-2002, 07:03 PM   #52
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

Is this the way you wanted it to go? It doesn't seem to be going right.
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 09:10 PM   #53
TinuvielChild
Padawan

So observant, Faramir. (sorry if i sound overly sarcastic, it's been one of those days)

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-19-2002, 10:42 PM   #54
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: No thanks, I'm proud of the fact I'm naturally high

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 03:37 AM   #55
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Shaking her head at the obvious insanity of her fellow partiers, Morauko goes back outside to eat her strawberries and stargaze..*

Finlos: *is worried* Morauko, are you feeling all right?

Morauko: *Chuckles evilly and plans what she'll do when Finlos comes out to check on her...*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 04:01 AM   #56
Earniel

Eärniel *sits in a seat with a plate of lembas which Faramir kindly supplied her with. While stuffing her face with the delicious goodies at an mindboggling rate, she watches the chaos around her. * MWAHAHAHAHAH! Good thing I don't drink or smoke! *waits for Elfmaster to sober up and come and kick her butt for stealing her insane laugh*
Old 05-20-2002, 04:19 AM   #57
Garina
Elf Lord

Garina soothes drunken elves' annoyance at being forbidden alcohol by passing around bottles of Kick, a fizzy substance containing obscene amounts of caffeine.
hehehehehehehehe
Entmoot Resident Bard #2
Wielder of the shiny fire extinguisher
Worshipper of the divine cheesecake

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere, rejoice!!! Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Children, don't take drugs. Become a pop star, then people give them to you for free!!! - Billy Mack, Love Actually.

While I'm sure the nice people from the local archery club meant well, a moment's consideration would have made them realise that giving my friend and I lethal weapons was probably not a good idea!

Dammit, eyeliner and dreadlocks should not be that sexy!
Garina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 07:54 AM   #58
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

OOC: It’s okay Katt. Mistakes are made. BTW, what does OOC actually mean? (not only am I alcoholic, I’m stupid too!) J And if you don’t want the story going in a particular direction you could steer it somehow.

*Elfmaster wakes up from her wails of despair and sees chaos and disorder*
EXK – Hmm, looks like BoP has been here

*BoP immediately appears looking chuffed*

BoP – Chaos, disorder…even panic…my work here is done. *she wanders back to table to lurk, hoping to steal some pants soon. EXK hears a faint sound… ‘ha!ha!ha!’…it grows louder… ‘MWAHAHAHAHA!’*

EXK – Wait a minute…WHO STOLE MY EVIL LAUGH!!! NO ONE! *She runs insanely round house searching for the culprit, finding Eärniel and Faramir in the kitchen with the stolen laugh. An evil glint comes into her eyes*

Eärniel – EEEEEEEP! *gets up to run away*
EXK – You stole my laugh. You must be punished! *Anduril enters*
Anduril – Punishment, oh good, I like that idea!
EXK – NO! Not that kind of punishment! Curse you! Don’t twist my words! Now go away. BoP is under the table. Oh and by the way, told you I could beat you! Mwahahahaaa!!
Anduril – *sticks tongue out in immature way*Aha! The sheep of the divine marmite sandwich! I am coming! *goes to find BoP, who is now attempting to steal some pants*

EXK – Anyway…you will pay, for here I have a frog, and I shall crush it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Breathes* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eärniel – Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! *panics and jumps up dropping Camera and lembas to save the froggie*

EXK - *steals lembas and camera, letting frog go* HA! Got ya! *Runs for the hills with the stolen items! Reaches hills (a pile of cushions made by someone in the living room) and notices someone is missing* lembas…lembas…lembas…le, hey, where’s Cap’n Eruviel. Hmm, the alcohol is here, the thing is here, several of the crew are here…I wonder…EEEEEEERRRRRRUUUUUVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIEEEEELLL LLLLL!!!!????? WHERE ARE YOU?

NQ - *Glares* do you have to shout so loud!!! We were eating strawberries!
EXK – Sorry! *NQ goes back out to stargazing with the strawberries* TC?
TC - *sigh* What?
EXK – Where’s Eruviel?
TC – Don’t think she’s here.
EXK – Should we go find her?
TC – If…*is interrupted by an attack from Eärniel and Faramir*
Faramir – Give us our camera back!
Eärniel – Yeah! We wants it…yesssssssssssss…preciousssssss…wait a minute, TC?
TC – OW! WHAT did you do that for? *Faramir and Eärniel suddenly look up and glare at EXK*
EXK – EEP!!! *legs it*

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:43 AM   #59
Earniel

Gollum

OOC: Well I thought OOC meant 'out of context', apparently it means 'out of character' Well we live and learn...

OOC2: Just what did you make me do to TC?

Eärniel: *puts frog into pool under the balcony, turns again to elfmaster who does a runner*Nassssssty elfmassssster.... they stole my preciousssss and we wantsssss it! *goes after Elf master*

Elf Master: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *sees Eärniel* Uh-uh....

Eärniel: *still in gollum-mode* Nasssssty elfsessss, threatensssss to hurt poor froggie..... It wassss oursssss, our preciousssss....

Elf Master: Er...what?

Eärniel:*goes back to normal* Fine, ruin my act. Now give me back that camera and lembas or I'll tan your hide!

Elfmaster: IEP!* draws deep breath* Make me! *considers and hits her head* Why did I have to SAY that?

Eärniel: Preference noted! *lunges*
Old 05-20-2002, 05:31 PM   #60
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

OOC: This is THE post that'll make me an enting. *Celebration!*

*Clae sneaks in the kitchen and stumbles over Mourako's secret stash of Lemvore*

Claenoic: She never said anything about alcohol based pastries... *Grins in triumph as she digs in*

Mourako: *Come in to find strawberries* AUGH!!!! MY LEMVORE!!!!! Engarde, have at ye!

Claenoic: MEEP!!!!

OOC: I'm an enting!!! *Does happy dance*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote