Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #41
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

*wakes up*
*thinks "I got to go!"*
*jumps up and runs out of cave, and runs up into the forest. He hides in a tree for an hour or so, then returns to the fisherman's hut*
Old 10-23-2005, 03:07 PM   #42
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

music from the dropped laptop reaches cave girl's ears.... "oohh!! starnge sounds coming from great beyond.. can't control myself.. must move to the groove!! *loses her grip on tb's hair and lets him fall with a thud to the ground*
Old 10-23-2005, 03:18 PM   #43
rohirrim TR
Friendly Neigborhood Sith Lord

*i stop cowering with fear, and run in and get laptop, runs after TB*
Charlie: wait up, dude, we should stay together, BTW i think your wireless internet is down
TB: *shivering and sweating wiht fear (is that possible?)* "yeah its been down since i went on this three hour tour, didn't think i would need it on vacation
Charlie: oh *smacks forhead* ahh! i left my guitar and your maglite in that cave, wait over in that tarp covered, dilapidated, shelter with the cat, and i'll go get it
...Inspiration is a highly localized phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gaffer
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
rohirrim TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:11 PM   #44
Udukhaturz
Shadow Lord of Morgul

*Jin hears music coming from direction of TB. He throws back the tarpaulin and begins dancing to the distant music. When it suddenly stops, he kicks a box and hurts his foot. Muttering to himself, he goes back to the ship and finds a battery operated, personal CD player and a supply of CD's. He snaps the player to his belt, puts the ear phones to his head, and sets out to explore the island. As he walks, he thinks of the advantages of alternate energy sources. A bright idea hits him and he thinks, "I need a stationary exercise bicycle."*
Udukhaturz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 11:17 PM   #45
trolls' bane

Gollum

TB: "No! Charlie, don't!" *Climbs higher up tree*
*Rian, happening to see TB from the beach, comes up*
*Rian thinks If he keeps sweating at that rate he'll be the un-slightly obese man*
Old 10-25-2005, 03:15 AM   #46
Pytt
The Supreme Lord of The Northern Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel
"You are in Middle Earth, dude." replies a voice out of nowhere.
Then a homely-looking Black Cat with well groomed fur materialises before Gregor's very eyes. The cat circles him several times swishing her tail, then asks:

"Do you need both your legs?"
Yes! You can't have them! Sorry! Their mine! Piss off! I hate you!

*flee in horror*
Old 10-25-2005, 01:53 PM   #47
ofthewind
Hobbit

Theoden

hmmm......

Last edited by ofthewind : 10-25-2005 at 02:10 PM. Reason: accidentally posted same message twice
ofthewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 02:07 PM   #48
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil

cavegirl is disappointed that her *dinner* got away so easily and is comtemplating the merits of vegetable stew when clomping noises from outside grab her attention... yes!!! another meal is making its way to her cave, and it's even more plump than the last one!!! she grips her *trusty companion* tightly and waits as the thudding noises draw closer... a meat dish would go awfully well with the stew................
Old 10-25-2005, 02:17 PM   #49
rohirrim TR

Charlie: *walks into cave, grabs flashlight,turns it on, finds guitar, the dampness of the cave has bent it horribly out of tune, trys to tune with one hand it is too hard, puts down flashlight, tunes guitar, hears someone smacking their lips* "uh oh, i have a bad feeling about this"
*sees, cave girl's eyeses glowing in the dark* "whoa, dude, what kind of contacts do you have that glow in the dark yo?" *cave girl comes closer and i notice teeth,starts playing country riffs again just to be safe, and runs*
Quote:
It seems that as soon as "art" gets money and power (real or imagined), it becomes degenerate, derivative and worthless. A bit like religion.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:38 PM   #50
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

seeing her prey escaping from her clutches again, cave girl runs after Charlie all the while hollering and waving her club.. this only causes him to run faster... just as she realizes that her meal is now gone for good, Charlie takes a tumble on an uplifted tree root and falls flat on his face *sheesh!! what a klutz!! who'd want a doofus like that to be on their menu??
Old 10-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #51
rohirrim TR

Charlie: "now i'm mad, i got mud on my tuning pegs, ARRRG!
TB: you...your alive *finally stops sweating*
Quote:
Old 10-25-2005, 03:12 PM   #52
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

tired and disgusted, cave girl trudges back to her home... as she falls asleep, she makes a decision... a lot of trange activity has been going on the normally peaceful island.......... tomorrow, she will venture from her hideout and take a look at all this ruckus..
Old 10-25-2005, 08:47 PM   #53
trolls' bane

Gollum

*TB climbs down tree*
"It looks as if we'll have to dig a cave. Get some boxes, because we'll need to seal up the enterance. Get some household cleaning products. It looks like the Battle of Yosemite all over again..."
OOC: You'll see.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:20 AM   #54
Curubethion
Fenway Ranger, Lord of Red Sox Nation

Strider

"Listen dude," coached the GM to Glug, "the first thing you gotta remember is that Country Music is ok...it is not scary...it is not scary...it is not scary..."

As the troll repeated the words, the Monster said, "Garth Brooks."

The reaction was unexpected terror. Glug jumped at least three feet into the air (very abnormal for a troll!).

"Let's give this another try..." the Monster sighed.
My wife once said to me—when I'd been writing for ten or fifteen years—that I could always go back to being a nuclear engineer. And I said to her, 'Harriet, would you let someone who quit his job to go write fantasy anywhere near your nuclear reactor? I wouldn't!' (Robert Jordan)
Curubethion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:00 AM   #55
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

cave girl wakes up to the sound of various beatings and poundings coming from the entrance of her cave.. hurrying to the source she finds that most of the opening has been filled with bits and pieces of stone and wood.. *horror* what is she to do now??????????
suddenly it hits her... of course!!! hurrying to the very back of the cave she quickly uncovers the secret opening present in the earth and manages to squeeze out along with her club and runs off into the clearing................
Old 10-26-2005, 10:47 PM   #56
trolls' bane

Gollum

*begins making explosives out of stuff from the ship's galley*
Now that this is done, Brendan's Garage Philharmonic presents "Mars: God of War" by Holst. *shabbily dressed people with various instruments from the orchestra, all of which have stickers of all sorts pasted all over them, begin playing*
Old 10-30-2005, 02:54 PM   #57
ofthewind
Hobbit

Tom Bombadil otw

as cave girl runs towards the clearing at breakneck speed, she sees activity in front of her... *screeching halt!!!!!!* quickly hiding behind a tree, she observes the scene... total chaos greets her.. she sees a half crazed dude running around with a guitar thingy in his hand along with the guy she'd clubbed for dinner, plus there are many others....... a black cat serenely roams around women *screech* one of them jumps and lands on some guy carrying lots of stuff..... BAM!!!!!!!!!!! he lands on his posterior!! sparks start flying from his armload of stuff.. cave girl watches, fascinated when suddenly a spark lands on her bushy mane of hair and smoke starts rising... *YAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH* never was such a yell heard in the jungle before!!
Old 10-30-2005, 03:44 PM   #58
rohirrim TR

Charlie: hey, TB i think you may have won
TB: *gets up slowly* hey look at that, shes on fire
Charlie: yep, i guess you could say shes pretty hot (no pun intended)
Quote:
Old 10-30-2005, 05:24 PM   #59
trolls' bane

Gollum

TB: "Oh shoot! I didn't even try any music."
*goes up on rock serving as podium and raises pencil from pocket*
"We will now hear Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, from the Ring cycle. The Garage Philharmonic...is led by TB.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:24 PM   #60
Pytt
The Supreme Lord of The Northern Eagles

Oh.. Thats a great tune. "You smell that? Thats napalm. I love the smell of napalm in the morning".
Gregor: Why are you playing, TB? It's lovely, but..?